[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701875663766428.jpg (126 KB, 1600x1067)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
whats their culture actually about?
>>
>>203724395
>Serbia
>culture
>>
>>203724395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PNYF7d9ess
>>
>>203724395
Just another copy paste boring slavic country.
>>
>>203724727
Franke du fuckar mig
>>
>>203724931
Hvad fanden siger du?
>>
its very turkish unironically but they will deny it
>>
>>203724956
det er den bedste danske krimi
>>
File: IMG_2110.png (1.21 MB, 1080x953)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>203724395
>>
Real talk: how turkish is serbia really? Serious discussion only
>>
File: hqdefault-1055403543.jpg (20 KB, 480x360)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>203724395
War crimes, genocide and slurping Russian semen.
>>
>>203724395
Larping. Ignore all the post above except >>203724714 one.
>>
>>203725007
>>203725448
it's not a crime if they're jihadists, that's the rule
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jI6iAa-cC0
>>
>>203724970
>its very turkish
There's like nothing turkish.
>inb4 food
Eating burek doesn't make me turkish, does eating sushi make you a jap?
>inb4 some words
I didn't know the British are Chinese because they have a chinese word for tea which they drink daily.
>>
File: packshot+pusher+3+esc108.jpg (504 KB, 1500x1500)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>203724931
Lol based
>>
>>203725007
I visited a few military bases when I was in kindergarden and primary school.
>>
>>203725513
your language, your clothes, your dances etc
>>
>>203725843
>your language
As someone that lives here, that is really not the case. Most of the Turkish words (of which there were a lot of) are not used anymore. For example, many of them were words of old hand-professions that no modern man even knows about. Some of them are not even Turkish yet for some reason I see them classified as so - vishnja or kashika would be an example. Furthermore, you're not seeing TURKISH words in Serbian but Turcisms - words that came to us when we were under their rule. Many Greek words for example (but still, not used much).
And still, there is nothing bad about some Turkish words here and there. So what, western languages are heavily muttified as well, with Latin and French everywhere in the English language to the point old English is something totally incomprehensible to the modern speakers. While you cannot say the same for Serbian.
>your clothes
I doubt you know shit about our clothes.
>your dances
You don't know shit about our dances either. They're mostly Slavic and Vlach. They're not Turkish...
I mean, if you spout so much misinformation in 21st century where you have books, forums, discussions on these topics that's solely on you.
>>
>>203727035
do you not even notice anymore that you live in an oriental despotism, a sultanate? also, Serbian culture is 100% the product of the Ottoman army. The vulgar swearing, the worship of violence, the disdain for women, the clannishness and corruption.
>>
Ironically, the people that focus heavily on the turkish factor in our culture are people who are descended or are themselves muslim convertites and their cooperators.
There is a high chance you're some diaspora cretin since I don't think an American would find our clothes, dances or language particularly interesting enough to care.
Today, I've seen a particular "Dzenan Adzi-something" from Sandzak (in Serbia, mind you) currently living in Germany with Turkish flags under all of his posts and in bio accuse us of being Turkic even though he is worshipping them. So, even if we were Turkic (which we are not), why the fuck would it be a bad thing since he worships them?
And this is who I have to talk to daily. And then Serbs are guilty because they hurt their feelings and tell them they're retarded. I really have no patience anymore.
>>
>>203727129
Now that is moving the goalposts. I never denied that Turkish governing left it's corrupt influence.
I am disputing that our culture, language, dances, clothes and so on are Turkic.
On the other hand I can actually type a lot about Serb behaviour and how Turkish rule shaped into what it is today.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.