[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I think Denmark should sell Greenland to us. We offered to buy it multiple times. I think this time they can't refuse since the Danish economic forecast is pretty grim.. Dane should take the offer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposals_for_the_United_States_to_purchase_Greenland
>>
>>203774505
The only thing you and every son of a bitch posting here under the US flag knows how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals, fucking faggot. I can smell the cock on your breath from here. You believe that men can give birth. Anyone competent at your workplace has been replaced by a DEI hire. Go kneel to George Floyd and set yourself on fire for Palestine
>>
File: speed.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>203774563
shut up you crying irrelevant SEA fuck. You have 300+ million people and no one knows you exist. The biggest thing that's happened to your country in the last 50 years was an american zoomer (ishowspeed) going to it in which you all worshipped him like he was some god
>>
>>203774505
haven't you taken enough native land? Norsemen are natives of Greenland and shouldnt be replaced with latins
>>
>>203774505
forget buying it, you should go liberate it. I bet the Danes do all sorts of nefarious things there like deprive natives of free speech and kill whales for blubber...nothing a Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor cant fix.
>>
>>203774505
I'd take the offer.
>>
Danish economic forecast is pretty grim?
Don't they have Ozempic and lego?
>>
>>203775658
Funny how niggas always forget about Mærsk.
>>
>>203775722
Awesome
I love Denmark and I hope you guys get incredibly rich
>>
>>203774505
Such decision is only for the Greenlanders to make, fat.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.