[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711326952771745.jpg (105 KB, 760x608)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
http://www.cool-b.jp/calendar.php

https://www.4gamer.net/script/search/index.php?mode=schedule&;JOSHIBU

FAQ & Resources:
http://pastebin.com/PxzvdMjA
Rec Chart:
http://pastebin.com/dDnYWGem

Previous Thread:>>46264073
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (94 KB, 500x353)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>will never get sandwiched and monopolized by your oniichans
Why live
>>
>>46476755
Mizushito is a waste of space
>>
>>46476762
I love depressed pathetic artistic whores who only dream if sudoku. Peak trope.
>>
>>46476755
I only need the left. That NBR fraud on the right can piss off.
>>
>>46476762
I like Mizuhito...
>>
>>46476878
>NBR can piss off
I mean you are not wrong, but he did fall in love with her w/o the knowledge of not being real siblings. And both he and yuriko admitted that they'd go for each other whether they were blood related or not.
Left is indeed peak choice though. He has 0 flaws.
>>
File: Tired-Miyazaki-Meme.jpg (84 KB, 1200x669)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Gikei when
>>
>>46477779
The only flaw Majima has is that he's not real and can't kill all my enemies for me.
>>
>>46477835
>Majima isn't real and he can't burn your enemies
WHY LIVE
Delulu is the solulu. Should do what the shinigami to shoujo heroine chan did. create a tulpa majima oniichan and be happy.
>>
>>46477779
Even if it ended in NBR I really like the fact that they were fucking thinking they were related, at least on yuriko's part.
>>
File: 1689008429005577.png (1.45 MB, 926x698)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ431321.html
>this dropped at the usual place
Has anyone tried this game yet or really anything that this circle has made?
>>
>>46477854
Same. And I really really like pathetic men. I also really loved mizuhitos seething in fujitas route, when fujita cucked him in turn and married yuriko.
>>
>>46477871
>R18
Nice, thanks for the notice anon! I'll get it and play this and the other r18 from dlsite game that an anon here shared a few threads ago. I miss r18 otome but I have played almost everything.
>>
i want to play chou no doku but text hookers don't hook the text well or i am just retarded
>>
>>46477971
No you are not retarded it needs a regex filter in order to hook properly.
The reason that it does not hook well is because the furigana are included in the main text and that causes the kanji word to not hook at all or hook separately.
>>
>>46478044
This (see line 32) https://github.com/0xDC00/scripts/blob/main/NS_0100A1200CA3C000_Chou_no_Doku_Hana_no_Kusari_Taishou_Tsuya_Koi_Ibun.js
but to work for kirikiri engine instead and the pc version not the steam one.
>>
>>46478170
A script for agent maybe?
>>
https://twitter.com/KIKYU_DO/status/1774043901265150329?t=FFaX4mT-ihH5YcMB3cU1jg&s=19
>male ryona
>gore
>freeware
It's always the doujins that have niche fetishes like that
>>
https://twitter.com/holic_works/status/1773998776933564688?t=Zr7M64yiQ5INc6cBne0GoQ&s=19

Holicworks new game OP
>>
>>46478483
>いじめっこ受け
extremely relevant to my interests
>>
>>46478483
sounds excellent, keep us updated if it's close to release
(I don't use shitter)
>>
>>46478483
This looks like it could be interesting.
Also same request as the anon above, for the same reason.
>>
>>46478483
>>46478769
Love these tags.
>>
>>46477871
Was interested but
>license key required
Now what
>>
>>46478170
>>46478393
>>46479470
Maybe hacker anon who helped before with tasokare hotel crack can help
>>
>>46479470
>>46479516
Never mind, there was another exe that I missed.
>>
>>46478170

/\[([^\/\]]+)\/[^\]]+\]

putting this on regex filter might work
>>
Do scans of Cool-B exist somewhere?
>>
>>46483150
I wish. Only otomedream from what I heard but the cds are not included which is a bummer because doujins where included there back in the day. Aarin saved some doujins though.

>>46476755
I love them both but majima more!
>>
>>46486180
Bummer. But in that case I went ahead and ordered four 2012-13 issues. Anything Cage in them will be getting scanned, but in all honesty I don't care about the rest, unless someone wants them.
For reference these are 2012/06/04 vol.44, 2012/08/04 vol.45, 2013/04/04 vol.49, and 2013/08/04 vol.51.
>>
>>46486785
If there's any shingakkou, omerta or chou no doku SS I'd appreciate it if you could share anon, thank you!
You can find some coolb issues on dlsite btw! But again without the cdroms.
>>
Some cool b issues are lurking on archive org better get them now because there will be an archive org purge soon. If there's any secret collection please share.
>>
>>46487040
From what I can see only Omerta has any SS in these issues, but sure thing.
>dlsite
Neat. Shame they don't have any of the issues I'm looking for.
>>
Does no thank you and room no9 have any extra content like prequels or side stories where we learn more about haru, or the people who kidnapped seiji and daichi? I'm thinking of replaying both because I didn't like them enough when I first played them but my tastes have evolved since then and I want to give them a chance again. Feel free to spoiler.

From what I remember Both games and majority of clockups games are about a secret elite organization of rich perverts who get off torturing people they abduct, doing battle royals, experimenting on humans etc. Haru was one of the children they abducted? and was experimented on along with his brother, and his dad was one of the perverts, the yakuza dude. Haru had a bit of a brain damage from the experiments and the trauma, didn't have a great life after all. The room number 9 the characters were just part of the experiment.
Just wondering if there's any extra content lying around explaining more stuff both games left out and if someone can share.
>>
>>46487909
There is this but I haven't seen it being shared or translated. Maybe an anon has it and can share.
>>
File: file.jpg (285 KB, 798x1200)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/peaky_info/status/1773643699479556139

I think someone already posted it in a previous thread?

I'm kinda excited, it's been a while since we got what seem a high production BL? Hopefully it's good. I assume there may be some kind of "twist" and it's not a pure SoL game
>>
>>46488331
Yeah not shared anywhere and no digital version sadly.
>>
https://twitter.com/KIKYU_DO/status/1774325182590816441?t=xc03UIqSSm28FJ9nAnQVzQ&s=19
>also working on otomege djge with male ryona
/blogs upcoming fav circle?
>>
>>46489852
I hope the boy is as cute as the BL one
>>
>>46488524
Obviously there's a twist and the mc is going to get hyper raped and abused.
>>
File: nanami.png (6 KB, 259x194)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
One year ago Uta no Princess-sama: Back to the Idol was announced. Let us pay our respects
>>
kek
>>
>>46493823
The uploaded the cg and some previews, only blonde seem the rape route
>>
>>46493823
>>46494275
The twist would be if the mc turned out to be the schizo and the rapist but I'm not the one writing the plot so. The sensei looks sus, what a surprise.
>>
File: 1703062522909679.jpg (99 KB, 805x828)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Does anyone have a link for Lamento and its eng patch? The pastebin doesn't have it
>>
File: mckenzie-1995.jpg (158 KB, 577x800)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Hey otome fans! What otome game have you been playing lately?
>>
>>46497477
How's pic related anyway? Just curious since this is apparently a rare retro otome game.
>>
>>46497477
Can you post download anon? One that can run on a newer system at least or emulation is needed regardless?
>>
>>46497477
Everyone should play that game.
>>
>>46497477
>90s
good times
>>
File: etevn.png (439 KB, 855x582)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>46497696
It's not really a game as much as a programmer making the most of footage filmed and the company wasn't willing to do any reshoots. Play for the novelty and history of otome. The disc swapping is cumbersome but at least the game is really easy and can be completed in an hour and a half. Also go for Steven (Pic related), he's pretty handsome.

>>46497806
https://oldgamesdownload.com/mckenzie-co/ this is what I used. Again, be warned of the many CDs
>>
>>46502616
Thank you anon!
>>
File: GJPH4zRaMAAxRDU.jpg (100 KB, 568x500)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
Why does he look like he's going to sudoku
>>
>>46505884
The only morikubo role I can stomach
>>
Anons who read both otome and bl, which genre did you start with and why/how did you get to the other? And which one do you prefer/like more?
>>
>>46506202
I started with otome games and eventually finished all the R18 ones. However, I began to crave stories with deeper themes, which led me to explore BLVNS. What initially motivated me to delve into BL tho, were the voice actors involved.

In terms of plot, I find the writing in BL games more appealing and superior. While I do have a fondness for otome games, I often find their narratives lacking in depth. They tend to lack unexpected plot twists, elements of horror, and sometimes resort to forced tropes solely for sensationalism. Additionally, all ages console versions of otome games must adhere to censorship laws, further limiting their storytelling potential. Otomate, which dominates around 85% of the otome market, frequently relies on a small pool of writers whose styles I don't particularly enjoy. Just juggling between the same 6-7 writers. While I wouldn't dismiss all of otomates games outright, they often fail to explore the themes that resonate with me. Otome genre fails in that in general. Many of the otome games I truly enjoyed come from doujin circles or companies that release games once in a blue moon. Or are dead.

On the other hand, I appreciate the writing in the majority of BL. Often feature intriguing settings and storylines. As for romance scenes, the quality varies in both genres, and I can't definitively say which does it better since both can have their shortcomings. Artistically, I tend to prefer the more delicate and feminine designs typical of otome games, especially when it comes to the love interests.

Overall, I have a genuine fondness for both genres. However, it's worth noting that otome games seem to be thriving more, whereas BL games tend to have fewer releases, 3-5 games every four years or so. I wish Otomate would place more emphasis on their writers' creativity rather than solely focusing on tropes, explicit content, or hiring high-profile voice actors. The plot should take precedence. While I don't necessarily advocate for heroines who are overly aggressive or excessively passive, having a bland protagonist can also detract from the overall experience. In BL games, the focus tends to be more on the hero rather than the love interests, and a lackluster hero can result in a lackluster story. I haven't come across many unreliable narrator heroines or villainous heroines for example, who are portrayed with depth and complexity, rather than being braindead and into stereotypes. It would be refreshing to see more diverse and multifaceted portrayals of heroines. The savior complex, Saint kind hearted heroine is getting boring results.
>>
Not sure if this will be an unpopular opinion since I know there’s a few s anons here but also a few doM enjoyers, but I actually quite enjoy sweet, submissive protags. It’s the complete opposite of what I’m like IRL; I could never put up with anyone trying to bully or demean me and I’m quite assertive, so getting to play as a cute obedient protagonist who is lovingly bullied by anime ikemen is a nice change of pace for me. So in that regard I tend to like otome more, although older BL where the seme and uke are basically different genders work as well. But as >>46506344 said sometimes otome protags go beyond being submissive and just have no personality whatsoever which is pretty unfortunate.
>>
>>46506202
Between the two, I actually started with BL first. Personally just couldn't get into BL no matter how hard I tried even if it was intended for my "target audience". I just wasn't very impressed by what translated at the time nor did do anything for me. It was only until I started playing otome fan translations where I did gain interest in 女性向け and felt it was something worth investing to. Eventually I learned Japanese and revisited BL, turns out as long as something has attractive men and cool characterizations worth gushing over, I will enjoy it regardless of the genre. I have always "yume'd" the characters I like in anything I read and played. Granted, I do wish otome had better variation ultimately. Not only with the protagonist but also with the setting and tropes. I figured one with relatively heavy sci-fi themes is a pipedream until a doujin circle manages to do it.
>>
>a heroine who is an unreliable narrator
I fucking wish. I love unreliable narrators.
>>
Cool-b is out and has some ooe nsfw cgs from what I saw.
>>
File: 1708144944506977.jpg (187 KB, 886x1052)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>46506202
>Anons who read both otome and bl, which genre did you start with
Otomes, though besides Mystic messenger and Obey Me! I didn't get in any actual (non-mobile game) otomes until Even if Tempest. I saw the cover on my tl last fall and decided "fuck it" and went in so blind I didn't even know the LIs or the plot. Honestly enhanced my enjoyment of the game, at least for the common route because man I didn't know about Conrad or the timeloop stuff.
>why/how did you get to the other?
Saw some birthday posts for Slow damage last month and decided it was time to play it
>And which one do you prefer/like more?
Hard to say. I like Slow damage more than 5/6 of the 7 otomes I've tried in the past 6 months, but it and Even if Tempest are both tied overall. In general, I feel like it's harder to fuck up a BL because otomes tend to go a bit too far into the safe route (otomate) which makes them generic once you look past the aesthetic/setting, but a good otome stands shoulder to shoulder with its bl sibling. Like other anon said, a good MC goes along way, though their dynamic with their LIs is also important It's why I wish Il fado de Rie was in a different game, his arc is great but Kotone is a little bland for my liking. Putting him in Cupid Parasite might be funny to see him bounce off Lynette
>>
>nie no machi on steam
lads lol
>>
File: i love anastasia.jpg (336 KB, 1258x2000)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>46506202
I started with otome games then eventually started reading some BL vns since I already liked BL manga/anime.

I haven't played too many vns but I think the other anons describe my feelings pretty well. I find that the writing in otome games, or at least Otomate's games, is often plain in comparison to the ambitious and unique plot lines in BL. A lot of people don't mind that and are happy as long as the romance is good. Personally though I want more than that. I want a good gripping story with an interesting protagonist like the ones I've seen in BL.

I'm hyped for stuff like Uchronia but I know I can't really expect anything out of the ordinary, you know? Excited to see where Voltage is heading after their mobage era
>>
Lassies, stop settling with Otomate. Play Shinigami to Shoujo or something
>>
You’re saying this like Shinigami to Shoujo is some obscure title no one has heard of, or like no one is this thread has heard of doujinge.
The people here that play Otomate do it out of necessity and because there’s barely any releases not because we don’t know about other games.
>>
I just cope with the fact that otome will always be doomed to be mediocre. The few good ones are a pleasant surprise of course but I'd much rather schizo my way through by playing non-otome games instead of wasting my time with most Otomate titles "out of necessity"
>>
You sound like you’re projecting? Playing Otomate “out of necessity” doesn’t equate to thinking they’re all shit. I have my gripes with Otomate titles but the ones I do play I still end up enjoying. They’re definitely not way worse than most other media nowadays and I don’t think they’re a waste of time either.
If you think otome is so mediocre then just don’t play it, simple as. No one is forcing you?
>>
I mean, if you like slop and enjoy it, that's good on you. One person's trash is another person's treasure. It's not like anyone judging you directly an anonymous image board.
>>
What's an objectively good otome game that would be enjoyable even for non-fans of the genre?
>>
>>46517305
There isn't a true objectively good one because everyone has different tastes. Though Gayoushi's works does have universal appeal with utsuge lovers.
>>
>The people here that play Otomate do it out of necessity
What kind of dumb shit is this, reading kusoge isn't a day job
>>
I know some guys who aren’t interested in otome at all who liked Ken ga Kimi and JackJeanne, but what >>46517341 said.
>>
Average Otomate game is like 50+ hours or more these days? If it's not a waste of time, then it's a massive opportunity lost for playing or reading anything else. No one should make that a necessity at all for themselves even if the genre is starved for better releases.
>>
>>46517305
To me, at least, I want a heroine I can enjoy. She is the main focus of the story; it's her story, and she is the protagonist. Making her an empty shell or reducing her role doesn't yield good results, from my perspective at least. Giving her a savior complex, ready to sacrifice herself for people she just met, with her only traits being good at cooking and cleaning... I'm not saying all of them have to be like slobs who eat cup noodles and can't fry an egg. I'd like a heroine like that to be honest for a change, but I feel like Otomate, at least, has a modus operandi for their heroines—making them really cute and likable but reducing their roles, even though they are the main protagonists. A huge difference from BL, where all the focus goes to the protagonists.
>But some self-insert—
Yes, and? Don't you want to self-insert into a cool, well-written character? Or a deranged schizo for a change?
Another thing that ticks me off is their personality shifting depending on the LI.
>Posterboy Chad is here, time to switch off any brain activity and go into maintenance mode
This automatically affects the writing for me, at least. This automatically affects the writing for me, at least. I have no problem with such heroines, by the way. I have a problem seeing them in every damn game they release though.

Here are some examples of a heroine that I'd like to see for a change:
>An unreliable narrator.
Like Haru from "No, Thank You!!," for example. Selfish, manipulative, getting angry when things don't go her way. "Entertain me, LIs; satisfy me till I achieve my goal and nope out of here" type. Can skip the perverted part, but it wouldn't be bad to have a heroine that lusts for the LIs and female gazes them. She is not a villain but not an ally either. The LIs go with her flaw, not the opposite. The more you play the game, the more you realize that she is not a reliable narrator, and you need to make out and understand where the truth lies by the LIs' and other charas actions and POVs.
>A yandere heroine.
Why not lock him in cages instead for a change? Stalk them, etc.
>Haraguro one.
Starts and acts sweet, reliable, kind to everyone. But from her POVs, you can understand that she pretending and she is not what she shows to everyone else. Then starts acting like a total piece of shit for her own reasons.
>A villainous sociopathic one.
No need to save the poor and the orphans. Let them die. Kill and rape for her gain. Rule the world. LIs trying to change her mind instead of the opposite.
>Funny one.
Let her crack some jokes. Teases the LIs, especially the tsundere/quiet ones. Bullies them just to see their reactions. This one doesn't even have to be serious. A love comedy is enough.
>A vindictive one.
No forgiveness, those who wronged her must die.

Some examples that could make the story more interesting. No need for a super-duper wow crazy idea setting and plot. Can be set in a school setting like Shingakkou, for example. And actually no need to be isekai, supernatural even. A good psychological thriller would be enough. It's the writing that matters above all. They could make kamiges if they tried. Can keep them censored and r17.
>>
>>46518324
>Sorry for the repeated words, wrote it to a word first to fix errors etc.

Let me add games that I enjoyed in the meantime. Including heroines i liked in some + some are otomate titles!

I agree that shinigami to shoujo was a great game with a pretty good heroine. And so were the heroines from sweet clown and getsuei. Waiting for new takuyo game.
>black wolves saga
>zettai kaikyuu
>blackish house
>mashou megane (it's not for everyone)
>yoshiwara higanbana
>taishou x alice
>reine fleurs
>voltage ones (underrated)
>chou no doku
>jyuuzaengi
>norn9 heroines cute
>princess nightmare
>majority of quinrose ones were funny and cheeky.
>>
>The people here that play Otomate do it out of necessity
If EOPs for sure. The only stuff that get licensed are from that company after all. And then there's the gacha.
>>
File: file.jpg (408 KB, 2000x2437)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
just make a fandisk what the fuck
>>
Is the tengoku struggle English nsp/nsz out yet
>>
>>46518489
Agreed. Of course I'll take any hashihime crumbs because I love it to death but I'd rather have the promised fandisk.
>>
>>46518494
will dump it soon
>>
>>46518494

https://sites.google.com/view/hermeswasright/tengoku-struggle-strayside-english-nsp?authuser=0
>>
>>46520297
Thank you anon.
>>
>>46518673
they promised one?
>>
>>46518324
honestly a heroine with a savior complex who tries to save people she barely knows would actually be interesting if the story explores why she has that complex and how destructive that kind of mindset can be. something like Shirou. being "too kind" or "too passive" are valid flaws, it's just that most (well, Otomate) rarely do anything with it. gotta focus on the love interests, they're the characters you're trying to sell after all.
making heroines that are flawed characters and giving them proper development arcs shouldn't be that difficult.
>>
>>46520297
Based anon thank you!
>>46521638
There was an announcement years ago, that Hashihime would get a fandisk, it was included to coolb upcoming games diary too but rinko never mentioned it again.
>>
>>46521835
There’s probably market research that it just doesn’t sell as well as a blank slate mc in the jap market or there isn’t enough data for them to make a decision. Otomate is still only alive because they focus on making safe, good looking games that almost always turn a profit. Going outside the norm is almost always a disaster, look at what happened with Matsurika and Tengoku Struggle because the jap audience is 90% menhera. Now imagine if they tried to make an out of the box MC. I would love a saviour complex MC who gets real character development but the best we can do is hope for doujinge or a new developer.
The schizo here can bash them all they want but Otomate at least still regularly releases otome and focuses their funds into otome related endeavours (unlike a certain vegetable developer).
>>
If you buy the otomate games you shit here I get it, but if you pirate them and still complain it's a (you) problem sorry. As a pirate you can easily choose what to play or not. Play, drop if you don't like it and pirate something else instead. Anons heroines ideas are interesting indeed and I agree but as another anon said below otomate plays it safe and wouldn't risk it. Matsurika reviews might be shit on Amazon but the game did sell. And otomates next games will sell too. And they won't change. They'll keep adding porn, brainlet heroines and schizoid LIs. Some people just love mediocre things can't change their taste yknow? I like bl plots better too but while we get 10-15 otome games yearly, bl ones we get like 5 in a span of 3 years and so. Not to mention that they started to gacha r18 bl now too with erolabs. Everything r18 will turn into gacha whether we like it or not. Nips hate pcs and companies can get a lot of money from whales. On top that dlsite is going to die soon if they don't do something about the card thing.
>>
>>46526887
>dlsite is going to die soon if they don't do something about the card thing
Oh yeah, that's grim.
>>
>>46524526
but didn't jack jeanne sell well. And the heroine in that one wasn't as blank
>>
File: uv7497vt2ct81.png (192 KB, 807x453)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
Is this alive
>>
>>46526887
>On top that dlsite is going to die soon if they don't do something about the card thing.
You can still use DLpay but yes. I think the only credit card option to buy on DLsite directly is applying for a JCB but the application is very limited outside Japan. This is just yet another example why piracy isn't the biggest problem as some schizos like to pretend it is.
>>
is it true the misandry vs misgony shit is toned down after the prologue? Because it was very funny
>>
>>46527321
talking about tengoku struggle btw
>>
>>46527258
? Jack Jeanne isn't Otomate.
>>
File: 20240405_074129.jpg (70 KB, 1080x608)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>46527321
The audacity this whore legit one has.
>>
>>46527852
Didn't he spread his legs to ugly old geezers kek.
>>
So otomate adds love interests with HIV now?
>>
>>46527852
Do VNs for men also have misandrist girls as love interests?
>>
>>46527858
>get raped by men
>hate women

what did he mean by this
>>
File: villager_kasumi.png (22 KB, 200x200)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>46527951
Not really a VN but I remember pic related being a bachelorette who hated men. I don't actually know how her arc ends since I was playing it for the cute guys.
>>
>>46527321
犯す was apparently changed to get rough
>>
>>46527874
What?
>>
For the eop anons that would like otome heroines with personalities outside the norm i would recommend checking itchio's otome games, it has some gems here and there (though i'll admit the artstyle of some games can be off-putting...that and the use of reddit humour some devs put, however searching there is still worth a shot).
>>
>>46531482
Yes
>>
>>46527874
>now
Allan has existed for 4 years now
>>
>>46527951
i can't name any off the top of my head but i definitely feel like i've played at least one with a manhater love interest. seems like an "easy" one to make too: girl hates men, MC fixes her but she still hates other men, MC is just an exception lmao
>>
File: 20240407_160756.jpg (91 KB, 564x818)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
I want an LI like him i don't care about doormat heroines.
>>
>>46527874
I don't know but what i know is that I'd love majima with stds too!!!
>>
File: 1620192507339.png (1.96 MB, 1107x1103)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>46533249
I have actually tried some itchio otome games just because. You're right that the MCs usually have "personality", but unfortunately, the personality is "twitterfag's obvious self insert".
The worst offender was actually the one that seemed to get popular for a minute, A Date With Death. There were some things I liked about it but the writing hurt my soul, overwhelmingly western, and I hated how it basically had a bright flashing sign constantly going off saying "HE IS GAP MOE! PLEASE FIND HIM CUTE!", alright I fucking get it already
>>
>>46533249
I agree with >>46540814.
The 500+ trigger warnings for the simplest stuff like guns or swearing are hilarious and you can guess what is waiting for you. The art in eop vns though has ironically improved dramatically. And you have to be immune to gender and pronoun stuff. But like anon said, Twitter woke personality characters. You might find a good one though with good passable writing. Don't expect any kino schizo stuff though. If you can read nip jp doujins all the way. The heroines are fun too.
>>
>>46540779
I'll find a cure for every single std!

Ok which one of you made kawase in AA2 kek?

If you ever make a majima please share. Sharing is caring.
>>
>>46540771
>kimoe schizo that cries during sex, goes on schizo rants and constantly flips between agrressive and submissive
>fix him/make him worse
>at least one ending where he strangles (you) and lives together with the corpse
Would have been kino, I'd even take it if writing quality was bad as long as the character type is realized well enough and it's graphic. But the appeal is too niche, especially if it was in English.
Maybe there's a joseimuke novel or something like this somewhere, but we'll never know.
>>
>>46533249
The only otome EOPge I read and liked was Cinderella Phenomenon. Was there any other noteworthy ones?
>>
>>46541255
Eh...mashou megane? But not serious.
I played some rejet games that had endings and routes like that, but were toned down because console censorship.
This free doujin went hard too, but had text only details. https://vndb.org/v33584
>>
>>46540814
Other than the annoying MCs, I noticed how in these games you're immediately flirting with the LIs which makes everything just boring and not worth it. Like what's even the point anymore.
>>
>>46543171
It probably just comes with the territory of amateur writing. They want to skip to the point instead of spending time building things up naturally. A good example of this would be how a lot of them really like yandere, but none of them spend time growing the characters, relationships, scenarios, behaviors, or anything like that, they basically just make a few excuses for them to get close quickly and then jump right into overbearing yandere shit.
>>
File: GCSuHhqaYAAm6HJ.jpg (275 KB, 1152x1248)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
Help this yandere emo is not leaving my brainnnn
>>
Is there a game I can play where I can do something like be a beautiful princess or cool girl in a wonderful world?
>>
>>46540877
What are the kino schizo otome games?
>>
>>46549439
Palais de Reine
>>
Diabolik lovers more blood English patch released today.
>>
>>46550295
shoe...
>>
>>46550295
Laito is the best. Sluts are the best.
>>
>>46533249
I've tried a lot of them in the past and would beg to differ on the 'heroines with personalities' part. Nowadays it seems that in many of these english "otome" games the protagonist is either genderless nothing-burger or "insert your pronouns" bullshit. I'm especially a sucker for non-homo yandere guys, but I can't get into any of the itchio vns with them because super-inclusive authors laways do this annoying shtick where the main character is literally you, they\them Y\N! So games like YB or Broken Colors just leave a really bad taste in my mouth.

Imo, but stories like this are really good when both characters are well written, and that's impossible when your protagonist doesn't even have a face beyond a grey blob (dammit, even no-eyes brown-skin male self-insert is better in comparison), let alone their "strong personality" which is usually so one-note. What's the point of all these "R18" games with sexy tumblr men if you can't even see a proper sex CG with both partners visible. I'm not clinically insane, so I don't want to imagine myself fucking your anime man OC. Please give him a good contrasting partner and write an interesting story about their relationship instead, make the MC a PART of this world you're writting. You can't just make it BL and otome at the same time, pick one and make it good.

My guess is that all of these authors would flip out over describing a dangerous, guro and sex-filled story with a female protagonist, as it hits too close to home, so they always tie in the possibility to self-insert as a man for fujos. Not just in otome, but in most joseimuke media it's incredibly rare to find dark 18+ works with real stakes and rough sex scenes for female protags, to focus on their thoughts and develop their character. But somehow it's always a-okay in case of BL protags... I wonder if female creators will ever stop being such cucks.
>>
>>46550295
This game sucks, far worse than the first one. Azusa is the best though
>>
>>46549564
Mashou megane.
>>46551401
Agreed, I started liking the games after dark fate i think. Sucks that para selene never got a game adaptation.

https://github.com/HIllya51/LunaHook
New textractor tool successor?
>>
>>46551401
>Azusa is the best though
My nigga
>>
I remember seeing mass collection listings of Rui and thought that maybe that the poor yume died and they were selling her collection to cover up expenses or something but more Rui collections kept appearing. In the end it was bc of the sakurai whore drama yumes were enraged. If only i liked rui enough I'd get their collections.
>>
>>46551434
Could you get this to work with yuzu? I tried hooking Collar x Malice and got nothing. The non switch games I tried seem fine but Textractor works fine with those for me so don't really see a need to switch off it.
>>
>>46540771
Made for feeding into his delusions/paranoia and big sister/little brother roleplay.
>>
>>46552189
I got it to work with some ds and ps2 games. You need to search for a hook and press on the game continuously. Then when you see that process has been completed. You'll see a savedhooks notepad created in the folder where you have the program installed. You need to search for one that works. Try any Japanese text you see, take the hook and try to insert it. If fail try again one works for sure but might be repeated text etc. Agent is better for switch games atm, as long as they have a script that is.
>>
>>46552363
Perfect
>>
>>46552417
Thanks anon, I tried that and was able to get it to work for a ps1 game but not switch sadly. Seems pretty useful though.
>>
>>46556916
No problem at all, anon! I'll update as I experiment and test more games out.
By the way the chad who developed it has been incredibly helpful and has assisted both me and my friend. They created Kirikiri2X, which now seamlessly hooks chou no doku. Previously, there were issues with hooking, but now everything works and hooks perfectly! If you encounter any issues, you can open an issue on their github.
>>
>>46551434
Unfortunately, looks like it can't defeat tyrano's retarded line splitting and hooks only the last line shown. Oh well.
>>
>>46557852
Mm try these for tyrant games
Luna
>search for a hook
>try the x32 version
Or
>Textractor (try both versions x86 and x64)
>[a-zA-Z0-9._;"/"><=\s"':-] this to regex filter
>>
>>46557508
No excuses now go play his game!
>>
>>46563303
is he schizo enough
>>
>>46563326
Schizo and perfect enough. Don't skip the fandisk.
>>
File: Slopjima.jpg (480 KB, 800x600)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
DO NOT take the Majimapill. The guy literally made me schizo
>>
Might be hard to swallow at first but you won't regret it.
>>
File: majima pill.jpg (49 KB, 736x414)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Take his pill
>>
File: Ryujinx_x2fZ2nXK8P.png (3.02 MB, 2560x1440)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
>take an edible/majimapill
>majima everywhere
don't do drugs, kids.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-BmKFgJJog
>>
File: 2944149.jpg (31 KB, 384x273)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
He doesn't need drugs Majima <3 Or to mix anything.
His blood is already mixed from generations of inbreeding and sister fucking
>>
>all ages spritework
>vndb tag:pink eyes
He looks like he already does tons of weed
>>
>he gets high from his sister alone.
>>
>>46565162
Actually I have a question regarding this... when Yuriko goes to her mom's old home she mentions seeing her little cousins acting too close for comfort, so is it literally in their DNA to be incestuous?
>>
File: 111.jpg (21 KB, 326x348)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
He looks like a rat
>>
File: eba01_12a.png (951 KB, 1895x2831)
951 KB
951 KB PNG
>>46567568
Of course he does, he's literally me
>>
>>46567592
this guy makes me feel like a babysitter sometimes
>>
Did Cordelia in diabolik lovers also rape kanato or only laito?
>>
>>46567752
She didn't rape kanato, she just used him as bgm to her whore activities.
>>
File: CRTmaji.png (3.5 MB, 1920x1440)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB PNG
Has anyone tried upscaling lower resolution /blog/ games with Magpie? It recently got updated.
From what I looked at, Choudoku looks kinda bad and obviously AI-ish with the upscaling unless it's combined with the CRT shader strangely enough.
>>
>>46566922
I thought so too. It was heavily implied and the whole blood curse thing. Yurikos grandmother was sus about it too.

>>46567752
As >>46567782 said. There's a certain retard on vndb that's keeps adding the wrong tag and confusing everyone. I haven't played all the games but from the ones that I played this was never implied. Only laito. Cordelia was beatening the shit out of Ayato and kanato was treated like a cd player. Laito as her dildo because he looked like his father the most.
>>46571598
Oh based! I'll try it too. I'd still fuck majima with SNES graffics too tho.
>>
>>46527951
Yes.
Tokimemo 1 and 2 both have girls that aren't too fond of men, and you have to prove you're "not like the other guys."
I think Japan has a huge turn on for that.
>>
>>46527951
The chou no doku heroine...in a way? Thinks all men are savages and smelly with the exception of her LIs. But even still, thinks Fujita and Shiba are smelly. Of course likes Majimas smell the best.
>>
File: Bing Bing Wahoo Doku.png (397 KB, 895x436)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>46527951
From recent memory, I can't think of any. Though the girls in the Rance games are varied enough for a number of them to hate Rance (and possibly other men as well). You can also just search the misandrist tag on vndb.
>>46571838
I would kill for a Majima game with SNES graphics desu
>>
Anyone got April Cool-B issue?
>>
Speaking of Cool-B. The four issues I mentioned here >>46486785 have arrived, but in the meantime I managed to grab a couple more issues, namely 2011/12/03 vol.41, 2012/02/03 vol.42, 2012/10/04 vol.46, 2012/12/04 vol.47, and 2013/02/04 vol.48. I'll pick these up sometime early next week so if there's anything anyone here wants from these let me know.
By the way the Cage and Omerta short stories from the first batch are already scanned, but unless someone wants them now I won't be uploading until I have the scans from second batch as well.
Also, I have the CDs too, but I don't have a cd drive anymore and I don't think there's anything particularly interesting on them? Still, if someone is desperate for a bunch of intro videos and demo version I'll see if there's anything I can do.
>>
>>46579780
I'm the most interested in these bits, mostly for the SS and any interviews
>vol. 41
taisho mebiusline
black wolves saga
>vol. 42
shingakkou
>vol. 45, 46, 47, 48, 49
taisho mebiusline

If it's not too much trouble, maybe lucky dog and nevasista too (those appear on like every vol).
>>
>>46580449
Sure, no problem. Any objections to no editing? It will save me considerable time if I can just rar the bmps.
>interviews
Don't expect much on that front, or from articles in general. They are your usual shallow magazine promos The only thing that truly qualifies as a proper interview are the ones they do with VAs.
>>
>>46580541
yeah I don't mind unedited scans
>>
>>46579780
+1 for shingakkou anon! And if there's any chou no doku stuff also welcome!
They did post r18 otome stuff there too from time to time. Thank you!
>>
>finally reach best boy's route in virche
>too sick of this miserable game to finish it
Why did they lock best boy for last? I dont even feel the urge to play the FD even though I hear its good for Ankou fans
>>
>>46581113
>Why did they lock best boy for last
Because they always have done that? For a lot of BL/otome, the final route is often the best. That's part of the reason why Otomate games feel like a grindfest.
>>
File: Uchronia.png (938 KB, 800x576)
938 KB
938 KB PNG
Anyone bought this game? Nips didn’t seem to like the brown haired guy and they said he’s genuinely a piece of shit it makes them wonder how they’re a love interest
>>
>>46581131
>the final route is often the best
Not really in otomate, they basically invalidate other route endings to the point it feels annoying and half the time the "true end boy" is extremely dull and lacking in personality (see: Olympia).
>>
>>46581113
True end of virche is when it stops being miserable... eventually.
Features both best boys too which is a plus, also some really cool twists.
>>
Speaking of locked routes, if I were to skip through everyone's routes to get to Ukyo's, would it lose any emphasis as opposed to actually knowing what happens in the other routes?
>>
>>46588548
You'd miss on a couple of more decent boys, also cage grandmaster.
>>
>>46588090
...I liked Akaza the most though.
>>
>>46588090
IMO I disagree. Olympia's love interests were mostly bland in general but I felt Akaza and his route was slightly higher quality compared to the others. He also had much better chemistry with the protagonist because their relationship was more or less built from other routes.
>>
>>46588661
ok maybe I'll skip everyone and do Toma and Ukyo then
>>
>>46585701
I get what they're trying to do with him but he just comes off as petty and lame. Plotting against an 18 year old girl as a 30 year old man doesn't make you look cool.
>>
>>46588090
>Not really in otomate, they basically invalidate other route endings
Could be worse, could be cupid parasite
>>
>>46589436
>was slightly higher quality compared to the others.
That's what happens when you leave the main plot resolution and happy end to the main end.
>He also had much better chemistry with the protagonist
His personality was like the second most boring thorough
>I'm serious and no nonsense
>and I really love Olympia
>also retarded fated lovers bullshit
Doesn't help the romance in his route basically peaks before the midpoint and then you get the most generic plot beats in the game.
>>
Just finished Hashihime. I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy the latter half of the game considering some negative reviews, but I really enjoyed the absurdity of it all. Really fun wild ride. Now I can join the Ooe hype.

Also, anyone know where I can dl uuuultraC in japanese? all I'm finding are english dls
>>
>>46594314
a-s had it idk about now
>>
>>46588548
Are the others that boring?
>>
>>46598434
Besides the tourist destination Toma, kind of
Red guy has a funny Toma moment in his route though, and from what I remember belt guy surprised me with how incredibly normal and vanilla he is despite the extra chromosome
Best boy was the tulpa in your head however
>>
Did namikawa Daisuke always sound that bad? I'd rather take Morikubo.
>>
>>46591894
Peter’s route doesn’t really invalidate the others that much though. Plus the writer even gave more bias to Allan writing-wise in the FD while Peter gets a furry ending
>>
>>46591894
The final route is made out to be a joke anyway. Otomate should just do more romcoms instead of stuff meant to be taken seriously imo
>>
Which blog site do you guys find the easiest to use? I’m thinking about making one for projects.
>>
>>46598434
Based on what I remember from playing their routes a long time ago, Shin and Ikki's routes were boring enough to make me drop the game. Revisited all the endings for them after skipping this time and yeah, nothing special there either.
I was going to skip Kento's route too (never done his) but instead I'm listening to it like a drama cd while I do other things. I physically couldn't pass up Ishida. So far not too bad. He has his cute moments.
>>
File: 1682243943199254.png (245 KB, 517x479)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>46603102
>spoiler
Please explain. I swear every time I hear something about this FD it's some insane shit. Is any route in that game normal?
>>
I haven't played cupid parasite yet, but who the fuck thought that blue cheese flavored kisses are sexy?
>>
>>46605730
Hope you do that because it's a good way to develop systems. People are dying. It can be hard to evolve systems when the system needs to eat and have sex.
>>
>>46605730
WordPress but if you don't want to pay shit you can try blogspot or wix.
>>
>>46607037
Tyril looks cute. Does the game run well on emulators now?
>>
>>46608590
>What do you mean it runs fine
>Try to run game
>Doesn't load backgrounds or sprites
I don't remember if this is a general issue or if switching to AMD fucked me
If that was your problem then there's a fix for it linked on the even if tempest github entry
>>
File: fit=scale-down,w=1200.jpg (53 KB, 629x629)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>46579780
If there is anything about 偽りのアルカネット in those issues and it isn't too much trouble would you mind scanning those pages as well? I've been interested on it for a very long time but it's one of those Japan only mobile games that are pretty much lost forever.
>>
>>46610324
Sorry anon, but nothing in these. Cool-B did have some SS+articles about it around the time it released (vol.31, vol.32, vol.34), but I won't be getting these issues.
>>
>>46607326
I’ll keep this in mind
>>46607365
And I’ll check these out! Thanks
>>
>>46610324
NTA but there's a dramacd on aarin. I don't think that the game was r18.
>>
>>46610569
I still appreciate you for letting me know, anon. Thank you.
>>46611151
Somehow I completely forgot I could check there. Thanks for the info.
>>
File: 1695049155689218.png (1.64 MB, 1520x1280)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>46608590
>Tyril looks cute.
He is very cute AND very talented AND a good boy. He's raised my standards for otome boys too high, I went from making fun of his last name throughout his route to missing him almost every time I play a VN
>Does the game run well on emulators now?
I've never gotten it to work on emulators, but I've also never tried too hard to find fixes since I bought the game I've only used the game file to extract all the character sprites
>>
>>46579780
I'm not sure what's in there, but I would be really grateful if you uploaded any Shingakkou and Bara no Ki pages, and any interviews with Kusaka Matsuri!
>>
>>46608590
>>46609210
Tempest worked perfectly for me on Ryujinx. Yuzu just gave me a black screen though.
>>
>>46609210
>>46613714
>>46614495
Thank you anons! I'll try it on ryujinx then. He is really cute and I just noticed that his VA voiced my teen crushes (sasuke and uryuu). All the more reason to play it!
>>
>>46613869
>I'm not sure what's in there
You can check that on the official site. A good rule of thumb though is that Cool-B mainly deals with current releases. Now Bara no Ki is an exception to this since it predates the magazine but still got a series of short stories in 2005/2006 in the very first issues to ever release. But yeah, nothing in these.
>>
https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/1780635497318035882
Who asked for this?
>>
>>46619369
Well what other choices did they have? I doubt they'd ever do an older game so from the new games that looks like the most interesting one + Tachibana is in.
The comments are funny though, people still asking for diabolik lovers when more blood recently got a fanpatch kek.
>>
>>46619369
>EOPs constantly beg for translations
>get something
>complain that it's not X edgelord title
I never understood you guys at all.
>>
>>46619645
What? Aren't they happy about it? I remember how pissed they were when Despera was announced instead of 9 rip, and they still complain now!? Lol. Ah, fuck zoomers, this generation has it so easy and don't appreciate it. They are literally spoonfed.
>a shiton of download sites, not cut into 30 parts
>a shiton of translation improving and sounding as human as possible (companies like if use mtl to begin with)
> multiple hooking tools
>multiple emulators
>getting fantranslations now and then on games that have 0 chances of official translation
And they still complain?
>>
>>46619731
*translation tools
*IFI
>>
>>46619369
most of their other new stuff is already translated and 9rip sold pretty well on release iirc. it was bound to get a tl
>>
https://vndb.org/v50465
I'm so excited for this! They want to make otome games too.
>>
>>46619369
>Idea Factory localizing an Idea Factory game
So what?
>>
>>46619731
This generation of people into BL/otome is way too poisoned by social media, which is maybe 90% of EOPs nowadays. The language/tech barrier is actually good because it keeps retards like that out from this hobby.
>>
>>46620754
BL fandom still attracts more retards with kuso takes and taste compared to otome fandom. It's all about finding a small group of online friends and interacting with the right people and avoiding the rest like the plague. Moralfagging is what poisons this hobby.
>>
>>46619947
Good luck
>>
>>46607037
Peter literally turns into some big wolf-like animal and shit and does lewd stuff with Lynette. Also an abundant amount of NTR ends except in Allan’s route who gets the best special treatment. The writer probably has an NTR fetish considering she did it with the poster boy of Matsurika too
>>
Went to the itchio page for Cinderella phenomenon. All recent comments were complaining how disgusting / revolting the step brother route is and calling it unironic incest. A step brother that only becomes your step brother for a few months at the start of the game. What caused this shift in English otome players? I could’ve sworn years ago no one complained much of this stuff.
>>
>>46623448
I'd like to say it's just a fixation caused by being bogged down by their own moralfagging. They like it, but are ashamed of it, so they lash out.
>>
>>46623448
it' trendy now for younger zoomers to be moral police, they're virtue signalling to each other.
Poor devs though, hope they just ignore the retards.
>>
>>46623487
I thought these morality retards only attacked Japanese media because they are lowkey racists and misogynists and "muah japan a weird pedo country fetishizing xx!!" but they actually go even harder to western devs who do oelvns/webtoons. A dev who did a legit incest game, not r18 even, was harassed to the point of quitting and even selling her games rights to another company.
Or complain for stuff like
>there's swearing in this game where is my trigger warning?!
>not enough representation
It's also the devs fault too tho, trying to pamper to such audiences to begin with. But the censorship laws now not helping either.
I agree with anon >>46620754. Language barrier keeping them away because too retarded to do anything else than moralfag and yap.
I never payed attention to such things seriously, only for gossip reasons because no matter how much they moralyapped nothing happened, but it's different now. An example is what happened to DLsite. And another is that a reason a lot of devs are choosing to localize their games is also desperation, the economy is bad and gacha killing this hobby so the wider the market, more hopes of selling and profit.
>>
>>46623448
It's probably because otome is fairly mainstream now and more accessible when compared to years back. The current toxicity with virtue signalers is now the norm with westerners, especially among younger people who have no real opinions of their own. It's unfortunate how Cinderella Phenomenon is getting backlash from them now when that's one of the few genuinely decent OELVNs out there that doesn't try to force down political agenda down your throat.
Somehow, there's always something for these people to make petty complaints about, even about things that existed before they were born. It's almost as if they take pleasure in being so upset because their future is so bleak.
>>
I believe that if a brother is older and/or not blood-related, they should be deleted from the game
>>
>>46625251
Older brother will always be better. But you are right about the blood relations
What's the point if they're not even actual siblings?
>>
>>46625251
NBR is basically just childhood friends. Probably why I don't like them either.
>>
Majima might be an older brother canonically but he'll always be a cute little brat to me.
>>
>>46625251
If they grew up together from young as siblings then it gets a pass from me, but BR is always superior
>>
>>46625122
Yeah this really sucks some oelvns seem really fun + looks like they have this kind of dark sense of humor which I really like. The art in some is very good too!

>>46625251
Mm depends for me personally. Growing up as step siblings and knowing that from the right beginning, that they are not blood related, real siblings is meh. But, in some cases it can be as cursed and based as blood related ones.
>growing up together as siblings without knowing that they are blood related
>falling in love with each while still thinking that they are siblings
>but it's revealed that they are not in the end
>they feel happy in a way that they are not engaging in incest and can legally do things like marry etc., but also feel sad and a sense of loss that they are not real siblings
They wouldn't mind fucking either way in the end. And when they grow up together like siblings all their lives and they start to see each other romantically, I find that more cursed than a total stranger who ends up being your long lost brother. One is family you grew up together and have to shift your feelings from a brother, family member to a lover. While your blood relative, the long lost brother, is a friend/stranger/someone you know, who ends up being your brother. You don't have memories or special feelings for him and you see him as a man right from the beginning unlike the brother you grew up with.
The reason why I like mizuhito and wabisuke. The heroine starts to have feelings for her brother before learning the truth. And this shift really troubles both, and while both are reassured when they learn the truth, they do feel at loss. They don't like it much when they start to address their brother with his real name instead of onichan/niisama. There's a sense of loss. It is a 180 degrees turn after all and their whole world changed. And people around them still find them gross and condemn them.
>>
>>46625610
This anon gets it
>>
Did uchronia turn out decent or something?
>>
File: 54111.jpg (47 KB, 256x334)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Si..sisters!
https://www.yuu-koku.com/
>>
>>46628588
Kato Yasunori looking ass
>>
>>46628588
Boobs too big.
>>
MeiKoi is getting localized
https://www.gematsu.com/2024/04/otome-visual-novel-meiji-tokyo-renka-full-moon-coming-to-switch-pc-in-2024-worldwide
>>
>>46628588
Disgusting balloon tits and the guy has literal clown hands in some of the cgs. Jap women have been mind controlled by danseimuke and have forgotten the superiority of lolibaba
>>
>>46632717
That's neat, I was thinking about replaying it
>>
>>46590792
idk he seems tame. The only LI who I acaully ever hated and couldn't belive was a LI was yang;. Its one thing to rape the heroine but being Jeffery Epstein is just cringe
>>
>>46636824
>plays a game with mafia bosses
>surprised that the LIs rape and do mafia things like running prostitution rings
>>
>>46585701
> he’s genuinely a piece of shit it makes them wonder how they’re a love interest
so the same thing that happened with yang? or is he even worse?
>>
File: 1r95a27878t51.jpg (120 KB, 640x640)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>46636889
Look dude I just hate men and sex traffiking is the epitome of whats wrong about men.
>>
>>46637482
Sis, fair and based but really avoid mafia/crime related themes in games if you do so. There's at least 3 bad endings like that and all Chinese LIs in otome end up being pimp, drug lords for some reason kek. Oh katagiris games too avoid them like the plague.
>>
>>46637482
He’s not real???? I hate men irl too but people who can’t differentiate fact from fiction are as retarded as virtue signallers.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.44 MB, 2560x1440)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>schrodinger's cat reference
Even BL can't escape this, huh.
>>
File: 1712995702413452.png (7 KB, 210x260)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
I was thinking, for games about pretending to date anime men, a lot of otome games have an oddly small amount of time dedicated towards actually being in a relationship
That's going to be the case with a lot of romance stories but would it kill them to let characters do post-confession date stuff
>>
I need an otome game where the heroine first rapes all the LIs and they beg to date her afterwards.
>>
any recs for otomes with royalty/princes???
>>
>>46640546
Your precious yang acts like a real life digusting male

Go back to laddit
>>
Cage (article+SS):
>君と僕の覚え書き (Kujo, post-ADORE YOU)
>Hot ant-lion (Yagasaki, post-ALIBI)
>Setting Sun & EBE (Yoshimoto, post-ALIEN AUTOPSY)
>FROM HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT (Oohira, post-Flashlight)
>続・トモダチ作戦 夢先案内人 極楽浄土 (Kurusu, post-Grace)
>3Piece and Magical Lamp (Kurusu&Oohira, post-The Milky Way)
>Our Song (Ishimatsu, post-Apprivoiser)
https://mega.nz/file/O0dDEJRC#X0ieMEqm95ajHiAQsxdlddeQymL_edBxMJxVmJ2rGas

I still haven't read all of the after stories, so I can't say with a 100% certainty that this is how it works for all of them, but from the ones I did read it seems that these stories are just one part in a series.
For example the post-Apprivoiser story has four parts in the following chronological order:
Untitled (Part I) -> HAPPY GROOM (/Ishimatsu) -> (the final scene of Apprivoiser) -> Our Song -> Untitled (Part II)
Where Untitled gives Ishimatsu's POV and the other two Teppei's. (HAPPY GROOM is on the old official site, while the full version of Untitled is in 檻箱4, which is on booth, though it's a free download.)
But on the other hand in Oohira's case the Cool-B story comes first, and only then Part I-II of OCEAN BLACK. This is because the first half was published to celebrate the character's birthday, which just happened to be months after it was his turn in the magazine. So basically if you want to read them in order check the publication dates.
Well except for 3P. That one is completely stand-alone.

Omerta (SS):
https://mega.nz/file/SplAALYL#orqHsBAE4odFCak_bhr5DUIe2YHn7CZV4y5K40Aaoa0

Will post the rest tomorrow, I'm still not done with those.
>>
>>46641875
I find mobile otomes tend to be better about this, but the trade off is that they’re mobile
>>
>>46643382
I don't even play otome slop, triggered schizosis...
>>
>>46632717
More older games are always welcome
>>
>>46644014
thank you, based anon
>>
>>46644605
mobile otomes piss me off sometimes, cuz like why do i have to either grind for days nonstop or pay (which they obviously want me to do) for some random item/story/event

id rather pay $40-$50 for a switch game honestly
>>
>>46644014
Thanks for sharing based anon!
>>
Theu retconned Haruka? I hate gay people....

Now yumes should be able to take a fujo property as payback

No actually I hope Uta prince gacha for the Men takes off and it becomws a full on shiity waifu simulator franchise.
>>
>>46637482
What a stupid lolcow retard
>>
File: 20220916_224003.png (453 KB, 709x817)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>46644014
Thank you for sharing these anon. Big kiss. I'm also interested in the mebiusline stuff that might be in there.
>>
>>46646905
Oh shit what happened? Any updates about the upcoming app game? Haruka missing from there too?
>>
>>46646905
>They retconned Haruka?
They made it so the MC's name can be changed, but Haruka is still the default no?
>>
>>46644014
Holy based bless you sis!
>>
Lucky Dog (article+SS sample):
https://mega.nz/file/jtViDTQI#C8u0Jqk4qOs8Vw6fM6hELBmLH2njObxjAzBh0G4LMYY

Taishou Mebiusline (article+SS):
https://mega.nz/file/v9c0kYgR#TRXBQqo3i-1iLaFEmwH-aV5vGrvrDY58w-r9yM68Vus

Toshoshitsu no Neversista (article+SS):
https://mega.nz/file/ugMXwL7b#-37FlCTM4LuSZhIiNVQvu3TFWzOx6BN2U3uP_Y4idiY

Misc [Shingakkou (article+SS). Chou no Doku (article), Black Wolves Saga (SS)]:
https://mega.nz/file/Go8nEKIT#N1CTBeDEsZNQ7r3JKSyaBeb03_BLcgfJGqPBgCKPzBs

Enjoy, and shout if you notice any glaring omissions.
>>
>>46651198
Let me kiss your feet. Based thanks a lot anon!
>>
>>46644014
>>46651198
yay! thanks for taking the time to scan all of these.
>>
Does anyone know where to find 微熱王子 magazines? I've only found one for sale online. Scans are good, but I'm willing to buy too.
>>
File: 2871.jpg (176 KB, 799x598)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>46641923
Try Queen of Darkness, the original version if you want actual porn. The company is now defunct, but the game can be found online in obscure forums, can share my copy if someone wants
>>
>>46644014
Can you make a folder anon?
>>
>>46651198
Thank you based anon. Can someone make a Mega folder with all of these articles and the one posted above ^?
>>
By the way guys, should we update the pastebin link once anon gathers all the scans into one folder? Also, where can I find more scans of Otome articles & art books? There’s so much lacking I feel.
>>
>>46654319
>>46654329
Yeah sure, why not.
https://mega.nz/folder/6sMCVA7J#ja8cDXRIZOpMc0Cnxn5gPg
>>
File: Cutes.jpg (42 KB, 375x290)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>46644014
>>46651198
You are the best anon! Thank you very much for sharing all these *multiple heart emojis*
Majima is the cutest adorable goblin ever! As you can see he got fat in the fd by chomping all the delicious chinese dumplings in his opium whorehouse mansion back in Shanghai! He is the cutest and looks more of a gremlin now that he got fatter! Cuute!
Thank you for the omerta and shingakkou goodies too!
Kiryuu is so cute too! No wonder goblinos VA voiced yet another cutie!
>Omerta sperging follows
I really like omerta, don't know if omerta has been discussed here before/if anons played it since i mostly lurk here or majimapost with the other majima sister from time to time, but i think both omerta and omega vampire are really fun to play. Omerta is a little "darker" compared to omega vampire tho. I really appreciate karins way of writing and their games! Both bl and otome. It's a talent to combine pretty fucked up stuff happening with moe cutesy and pretty dark sense of humor. 3 in 1 lol. One of my fav scenes was Azusa finding an old radio or tv something, trying to listen to anything to pass his time since jj was out for days and found a north korean radio station by accident and you could hear a kim jong un propaganda report and JJ ended up smashing or shooting it kek.
>about kiryuu
Kiryuu and JJ start on really bad terms. While JJ is pretty cool and just wants his peace and do his job and get done with them(he does tease Kiryuu though), Kiryuu hates him with passion and is really jealous of him because his boss Luca, who he fucks and in general is a whore is now eyeing JJ. (btw boss is voiced by mizuhitos va but he sounds nothing like mizuhito kek). Almost beats JJ to death but JJ doesn't mind. But once they get closer and JJ start to show him a little bit of affection, he warms up to him and he is so adorable wanko gap moe chuuni tsun! From the best LIs in blvns for me. His sequel route was pretty adorable too. The whole sequel is great, the gap moe made me forget that i was playing a yakuza game for some moments kek. The bad endings were pretty sad though i cried.
So if you want to play something short-medium i really recommend omerta! Not a hard plot pretty simple, like just yakuza conflicts etc, there's guntism too like explaining what each gun is what they do where they were made. The sequels plot is JJ amnesia saga + lowkey collar x malice + moe! + depressing bad endings. More interesting and better than the first game!
I'll definitely read the SS! I like Ugajin too (Tyril's/Sasukes VA).
I admit that the reason i started playing bl was majimas VA kek.
>shingakkou
Shingakkou's Neil is so beautiful. From the most handsome blvn LIs. He actually looks hotter with darker skin desu. I really like his tanned pirate version. Very very handsome. Meanwhile August wears a thawb? lol.
>mebius
Suprised that goblinos VA was supposed to voice Senge kek guess he was busy af and had to step down. Okitsu did him in the end and it was his first blvn role iirc? He did a great job though and ended up being one of my favorite VAs. Senge...

I can't believe that these games are from 10+ years ago, i remember playing them like yesterday kek got a little nostalgic ngl.
>>
>>46641923
Artificial Academy 2 with the right traits but the rape kinda sucks.
>>
>>46654183
I'd appreciate it anon bc I found the old version only. So if you have the first moon version and could share I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: ShuuennoVirche-1024x576.jpg (97 KB, 1024x576)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>46659045
>okitsu
ankous voice actor?
>>
9 rip anons can you tell me which route Nagano Izumi worked on?
>>
>>46660518
ur moms
>>
>>46660518
only the 学校の怪談編 with like 4 other writers. Why them specifically?
>>
>>46661369
Thank you for the reply anon. Really like Naganos writing. Writes the best utsuge/nakige scenes and saw that she worked on 9rip.
>>
how is 9RIP anyway? standard otomate game?
>>
>>46661842
I played two of its chapters, school mysteries and urban legends.
The setup for the former is ok
>Kureha route starts ok, but it shits the bed fast and the climax falls flat
>Hibiki route is surprisingly ok [spoilerrnhera yandere self aware cage-kun that goes against his base instincts and DOESN'T go yandere cage-kun[/spoiler] refreshing to see.
Urban legends had a better common route in general and the love interests were better too
>Kouyo was fun, some idiotic drama involving a really obnoxious chapter
>Sena had a good setup, ok overall
I want to play the hell chapter one of these days because Seiya was hilarious in Hibiki's route.
>>
File: minami.jpg (252 KB, 1200x1200)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>46662085
>I want to play the hell chapter one of these days because Seiya was hilarious in Hibiki's route.
I was similarly excited for Seiya's route because of all the comments he makes in Kureha's and Seiya's routes but I felt like his route was pretty boring. Still worth starting hell routes because Minami's a pretty fun kusogaki

Adding onto what you said, the last few routes after the hell chapter are almost pure SoL.
>>
in Kureha's and Hibiki's routes*
>>
I have my eye on Hibiki
>>
>>46663364
His ramblings are a highlight of the game in general, nicest and most understanding yandere ever.
>>
>>46659045
I can’t take your posts seriously anymore after it was revealed a few months ago that you were one of the schizo shitposters when you got banned and all of your posts got deleted.
>>
>>46665776
Not that anon but who literally cares anymore. The only person who is starting shit is you right now.
>>
>>46666725
Whoa okay, calm down with the white knighting/samefagging please. I’m not trying to start shit with anyone I was just was reminded of that anon’s unintentional reveal and thought it was funny and fitting all things considering.
>>
>>46665776
I have to admit I think about it every time I see their post too, but there's no real reason to bring it up again.
>>
>>46666982
That reveal was /blog/ lore worthy on par with the dolce vita meltdown it should be immortalized tee bee aitch
>>
>>46665776
What? I haven't posted much but i can still find and view my posts and they were never deleted? What are you talking about anon?
>>
>>46666978
Okay, shitposter-kun.
>>
thats not her its the other majimafag and there're still 100 posts left ignore the bait anon
>>
File: Prds.png (240 KB, 1024x579)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
Ew
>>
>>46667164
>they didn't reveal the translator
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>46665776
It was the other one they were talking to who got deleted, you can tell by the ESL. The shitposter had regular english
>>
>>46667164
Why is it so blurry?
>>
I really liked Ishida's voice acting for Kent. Are there any other /blog/ related Ishida charas with a decent route, who he uses a similar tone for? His voice seemed to be on the lower side compared to his other charas like Shikishima or Zara.
>>
>>46667196
Ignore me, I'm retarded, it's because 4chanx resized the picture.
>>
>>46667169
Meru is the translator
>>46667196
You can change the font in the original game not sure about the eng version
>>46667208
Clock zero
>>
File: Prds1.jpg (326 KB, 1722x969)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
CAPS are so annoying
>>
File: prds2.jpg (121 KB, 1273x713)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
kek
>>
>>46667308
Original is beat you and rape you again but whatever as long as eyepussies are missing
>>
>>46659045
Route order in omerta? Can I go with kiryu first?
>>
>>46667242
I'm guessing you can change the font since >>46667301 and the other screenshots has a different one. tho iunno what it is or if it's because I read the original already in Japanese, but it feels awkward looking at the English text regardless. It's pretty ugly
>>
>>46667164
i used to think eyefucking was the thing where you would put your dick in someones bloody eye socket (theres some kind of fetish for that)
>>
>>46667308
>>46667318
Matsuda is such a gentleman, Azuma is so lucky
>>
>>46667318
To be fair okasu is somewhat ambiguous, fuck is appropriate enough.
(unless the line was actually reipu, I don't remember)
>>
Paradise Kiwame is never going to get translated without heavy editing because Takara reminisces about his first murder-rape back when he was a tot.
>>
>read that game is 50 hrs in total
>not even done with half of the routes and i've been playing this for 30 hrs according to my switch

i think i might be stupid
>>
>>46668762
being slow > being a speedreader
>>
>>46657318
Thank you so much anon & I was wondering if you had more scans, can you add them into the folder? I don’t have access to my computer but when I do, I can download them.
>>
>>46668762
Which game
>>
>>46668762
Yeah, you're stupid enough to believe play times.
>>
Cool-B's Paradise SS series just got an e-book release. Should be out on most stores within the next few hours.
>>
>>46669429
true, i actually want to soak in the plot in my brain anyways
>>
File: 20240424_145114.jpg (136 KB, 960x720)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Lmfao the protag for mahoyaku anime is female. This is revenge for utapari
>>
>>46673821
That's weird. Wasn't there a big stink back a few years ago that they called it a game for fujo's only?

Usally they go the opposite direction with making otome adaptations fujo bait like that prince of stride anime (which did not hit it big with the fujos anyway and they alienated there otome audience too)
>>
>>46659986
Yes! That's him! He sounds similar to ankou btw but I heard him in other works his voice is really soft. I like him the best as senge and kuya! Great voice actor. I'd like to see him in more otome games.

>>46667346
Yes you can go for him first! Route order doesn't matter plot wise, but
>luca unlocks after kiryuu
>liu after ugajin
>not sure about toudo, you might need to do Tachibana first or azusa
>>
>>46673821
Never understood Mahoyaku's popularity, the game is garbage
>>
https://pc-peaky.com/products/arcadia/index.html#character

Looks like the teacher has ero too
>>
heh
>>
>>46680211
Adorable
>>
File: Susjima.png (155 KB, 542x379)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>46680523
weaponized and made for war crimes
>>
File: Nocrime.gif (342 KB, 500x231)
342 KB
342 KB GIF
>>46680599
>>
Don't put yang in the same category as makima thanks
>>
Yeah yang doesn't fuck his sister he is a failure.
Henry is based though.
>>
Ironically, piofiore was the last otomate game that I played and actually enjoyed. I hated Dante and orlok with passion but the homo and yang were funny and henri delicious. Gilbert was ok on mute.
>>
Yang was whatever but he made me laugh by his shit talking so it's okay for what it is. Of course Majima will always be the best and cutest. I'd commit war crimes with him and on him
>>
>>46681095
Based. Yeah yang was funny at least but got boring in the sequel. Henri was the best. Actually no one can top Majima he is the best boy and no one is in his schizo level and do what he does.
>>
Talking about majima, I'm playing an old bl game right now and he voices the protagonist. One of the LIs turns out to be his cousin or half brother. I'm not sure yet kek. He can't escape.
>>
>>46681082
>hating orlok
Holy cringe
>>
>>46681082
Orlok is the best younger LI from otomate
>>
>>46681275
He's boring desu. Dante in his route was not bad tho. And I can't stand his seiyuu for a reason. Akshually I can't stand most of piofiore seiyuus.
>>46681391
One thing that katagiri is good at is making cute younger LIs and heroines who treat them like their otoutos.
>>
>>46681521
>One thing that katagiri is good at is making cute younger LIs and heroines who treat them like their otoutos.
True, I think I dont give her enough credit for that
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.77 MB, 1936x1936)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB PNG
>>46681593
They're really cute and I love the heroines jumping at them because they're way too cute and can't hold themselves.
>>
>>46681673
Damn cute!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.