[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713845659250562.jpg (429 KB, 798x1024)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
Can you fix her or will she make you worse?
>>
>>46661612
I am a very jealous man, we will make each other worse.
>>
File: Parsee knife.png (697 KB, 6400x3600)
697 KB
697 KB PNG
>>46661612
Parsee, without a doubt, will make you worse if she falls in love with you. If only so it will stave off any other love rivals getting the man, she likes. Despite what others say, I'm on the belief that Parsee would rather, kill or, at the least, injure you to the point you have to rely on her than give you up to another woman.
>>
>>46661612
I dunno, but you should post a couple more parsee threads
2 aren't enough
>>
>>46662189
Hi Parsee
>>
>>46661612
There's nothing there to fix! Parcheesi is perfect just the way she is, raging jealousy and all!
>>
>>46667407
Just, uh, tell her to mind her teeth...
https://files.catbox.moe/4fbei4.png
>>
Unless you are a saint, there is no fixing Parsee, and if you're only human, there are a thousand ways she can make you worse.
Just stay away.
>>
Parsee is especially cute when she's jealous!
>>
>>46667740
>if you're only human, there are a thousand ways she can make you worse
Nice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.