[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I played doukyuusei and some of the writing is pretty good but I swear more than half the paths end up being "I liked you from the start" which kinda defeats the point of the game and the sex comes out of fucking nowhere. Like am I really supposed to believe that Natsuko goes from being only interested to in a friend date because you helped her to having a mommy fetish and getting violently fucked over the span of a single day? It's alright but it's no masterpiece, and if I had to play it the old way I probably would have given up after a few days.
>>
i want to play with the old graphics
>>
>>46665521
I mean it's the first of its kind, the writing isn't something to write home about. The remake cut out quite a bit of contents from the original, too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.