[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TOB_main.jpg (227 KB, 1280x838)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Feeling a bit nostalgic
>>
Why is supremacy so rude?
>>
>>47197646
He was a gutsy boy
>>
File: boner activated.png (121 KB, 600x600)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>47197604
Mima with feets???
>>
>>47197741
very cute sexy feets, i'll add.
>>
>>47197741
>>47198148
Don't really remember where the sprites were ripped from, been too long
>>
Well I guess everyone moved on even from /jp/. How sad
I wish I still had some screen
>>
>>47201398
Nigga, TOB has been dead and offline for like 10 years. What did you want?
>>
>>47201761
Maybe someone was still around here and we could had talked about the old times.
Guess it's all dust in the wind now
>>
>>47201887
time to make new memories with new friends
>>
What is this?
>>
>>47201953
Every person in my life disappears after some time and the memories fade away with the years, and it's like nothing ever happened.
I'm so tired /jp/.
>>
>>47202239
Life is like that sometimes.
I felt it strongly a few years ago. Everyone moves away. Or gets married. Or both. The nice everyday life I had was never meant to last. But it doesn't mean that it was meaningless. Your memories will still be there in some form. And the future has more precious moments in store for you.
>>
>>47202239
I remember last visiting 4chan and going on /jp/ and realizing everything went to shit and never got better. That was 5 years ago. Such is life. Suffer well, anon.
>>
>>47203341
>>47203393
Yeah, I guess it's like that. I'll do my best to keep this collection of ghosts in good condition.
Wish you the best guys. Take it easy
>>
>>47202239
Time rots away everything, even memories. But what's important is that you did have fun back then. Even if you're back to square one after you've lost everything, that doesn't necessarily mean the time you spent doing those things was wasted.

Hang in there grandpa anon.
>>
>>47207810
>Hang in there grandpa anon.
Thanks lad, wish good and fun to you too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.