[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mozudoll130cm.jpg (972 KB, 4096x2731)
972 KB
972 KB JPG
cute dolls edition

If you have a question about a specific product, please LINK it so people know what you're talking about.

Guide to onaholes, dolls, supplements, and so on: https://controlc.com/e322ed43 [Warning, still under construction]

OtonaJP a shit. Order from them at your own risk.
OtonaJP has rebranded as Naughty-nippon in the EU and should also be avoided. Don't say we didn't warn you.

- - - Notice for Aussies: Only J-list doesn't ship to Australia anymore (it's their own fault for not discretely packaging onas). All the other retailers still do ship to Australia - - -

>Please read the guide, use the warosu archive, don't shitpost. Follow global and local rules. Don't reply, report and ignore instead.

>Don't post infant dolls you dumb fag.

>Length, girth, budget and geographical location are extremely important in determining your next best course of action!

>Keep it SFW and use spoilers.

Previous thread: >>47251049 (Cross-thread)
>>
File: 1715624037303065.jpg (88 KB, 600x601)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
>>47317595
are there any dolls with european looking faces that don't also have fucked up vulvas? this is the biggest problem I'm having. I see a doll with a cute face but then the vagina looks disfigured. I don't know why they try to be "realistic". it just looks like shit.
>>
>>47317595
you fucked up by putting the title in the name slot
>>
>>47317848
blame 4chanx for putting the name slot in the normal title position
>>
Is there a torso with these breasts and a gel ass? What manufacturer and where to buy?
>>>/gif/27524128
>>
>>47318228
brother that looks like it would feel amazing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ECiJEoo4o
Later, virgins
>>
File: 1706186677263154.png (102 KB, 450x443)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
its been over a month starpery wheres my fucking wife
how long do yall usually wait for factory photos
>>
File: Drooly.png (200 KB, 228x329)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
I know its Otona but I'm a leaf and have little choice, has only tried this meme hole called Mom's Drooly? I'm interested in the fact that its a open ended blowjob hole.
>>
>>47318936
1-3 months is pretty normal
>>
>>47319172
oh, I thought it was a few weeks usually
fug 2 more months will kill me
>>
>>47319393
3 months is a lot less common than it used to be but i've never worked with starpery so who knows
pretty much every brand on oldoll is down to around 1 month from order to delivery
>>
>>47319823
there is no reason to use "oldoll" when you can use a reputable english speaking vendor with an english that will offer basically the same price if we include shipping.
>>
>>47317595
can you do layaway at HG?
>>
>>47317595
What about Motsutoys? Also a scam?
>>
>>47322547
motsutoys has had some issues but they aren't exactly a scam
im amerimutt though so
>>
>>47322547
amerimutt here, had no issues with toydemon or kanojotoys though td upcharges all their products while kt has high shipping charges. At least it's priority shipping though so your stuff will come in less than a week
>>
>>47322574
toydemon is excellent when they have ur shit in stock
>>
>>47317782
unsurprisingly the only ones even approaching halfway decent in this department are the ones pumping out lolis
>>
I thought baby powder was supposed to help keep onas smooth? now it just feels like it did before I oiled it
>>
>>47322810
i thought it was just to keep stuff from sticking to it
>>
>>47322764
I just seriously don't understand why they cant make a good looking vulva. half of them look like a random hole, and the other half look like they molded roast beef.

It's a doll. It doesn't need to look "realistic" because most women's vulvas look disgusting irl anyways. I cant believe there are men out there who buy those monstrosities.
>>
>>47318228
is there anywhere to see more pictures/videos of dolls with titties like this? explicitly that quality not just size. any posters on twitter or elsewhere? preferably just in different outfits to see how to breasts form cleavage when clothed
>>
>>47323133
unfortunately twitter purges dollposters pretty regularly if they stray outside of unambiguously adult (which japs and chinese can't help but do)
>>
>>47322547
not a scam but they got lots of white label products and can be expensive depending on item.
>>
Where's that spreadsheet with all the hole sizes?
>>
Is there another thread somewhere for prostate toy discussion or general masturbation discussion? I also have an onahole but basically I just want to discuss some stuff.

I tried THC with me aneros last night for the first time and it was really fucking good. I was wondering about whether a vibrating prostate massager is even better.
>>
File: 2a.jpg (3 MB, 2200x3321)
3 MB
3 MB JPG
>>47322810
Yeah, that's what they said about cornstarch on tpe dolls. Those liars made it seem like starch will magically make the tpe feel smooth, but nope.
>>
>>47322810
I thought that was just keep onas from being super sticky
>>
>>47318228
So nobody got any info? Should I just wait until tantaly releases monroe 2.0?
>>
Why doesn't Toydemon carry the Puni Ana DX? Is this no longer recommended? It's not listed in the recommended for the OP's guide too.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (268 KB, 360x1024)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
I'm jussayin, fellas....

Maybe Elsababe can take up the mantle.
>>
Some people in the last thread recommended mineral oil. powder to help get rid of a stain but anyone have a specific link or example?

Can I get it on Amazon or go into a target?
>>
>>47322547
Only buy products from well known brands from motsu (G-project, magic eyes, etc.). 50% of their stuff is a dropship scam, the other 50 is legit and at a fair price. They deliver fast and reliably and have good customer service. Just research what you're buying.
>>
File: 71eBgEo9ytL._SL1500_.jpg (81 KB, 1500x1500)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>47325343
mineral oil is baby oil. benzoyl peroxide is acne cream. both are generic products that can be found at any store or amazon.
>>
File: 1684043369272794.png (440 KB, 512x512)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>first time using onatsuyu
>>
>>47323699
>Is there another thread somewhere for prostate toy discussion
yes, /analgen/ over on /d/
>I was wondering about whether a vibrating prostate massager is even better.
depends on what you're doing, if you're using it to enhance sensation while doing penis stuff it might work but if you want to cum with your ass the consensus is manual is better
vibrating ones don't do much for me but I have one that does a rotating motion rather than vibrating and it's pretty good
anyway if you have more questions take it to /analgen/
>>
>>47324663
OP guide is outdated garbage that never got finished after replacing previous guide that was also abandoned but at least had more info
Also, get the Puni Ana DX Kiwami instead.
>>
Any recommendations for an anime plush doll? There doesn't seem to be that options compare to TPE/silicone ones and those that do exist end up costing more than an Aotume.
Are those sew-up kits any good?
>>
File: witch_s-temp.png (933 KB, 1200x900)
933 KB
933 KB PNG
Just tried my new Witch's Temptation (vacuum witch) and all I can say is I'm not very impressed.

It is one of the largest onas I own, probably next to ZXY, so it's got a nice heft to it. Out of the box it seems pretty heavily powdered, but setup was easy, though it does seem like it takes a lot more lube than my other onas due to its spacious tunnel and suck chamber. That said, it does live up to the "vacuum" nickname and after squeezing the air out, the tunnel collapses onto you, giving the same feeling of a much tighter hole.
The feeling however, wasn't as pronounced as I thought it might be. The sides wrap around you, but that's really not much different than other onas I own. And the sensation of breaching into the hollow chamber is also a bit odd. It reminds me of when you lock a joint and shift it back and forth as it rocks between two positions... sort of like a "knock". Not a particularly erotic sensation.
I'll probably try it a few more times to see if I'm missing anything, while it definitely sucks like it's supposed to, the overall sensation kinda... sucks. Maybe if I played with it a bit more in the un-squeezed state, the contrast of feeling might stand out more.

Also the thing does make big sucky noises if you handle the chamber incorrectly during use, which could be a plus or a minus. Pulling your dick out also could lead to a pretty large kissy SCHLOP if you aren't careful. It was pretty quiet for most of my session, but this definitely isn't something I would recommend if you were at all concerned about someone listening in on your session.
>>
>>47325961
I also got it recently
I don't like it
there are worse onas though for sure
>>
>>47325409
>onatsuyu
Is it water based?
>>
>>47326130
yessir
>>
is there an equivalent to the ZXY lube which is available in Europe? It's super thick and perfect with ZXY onahole
>>
For Tomax holes, anyone know how "rich soft" differs from soft / very soft?

Best hole I ever had was a very soft Muses Kokalo but it disintegrated in like 6 months
>>
>>47327196
Also, anyone with experience with Venus Real vs Clone?
I'm wondering which is looser. I have a Lilith Uterus but it's too constricting.
>>
File: keikumusume-2.png (105 KB, 240x240)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
my world of onahole order arrived in 7,5 days after clicking checkout
>>
What's the difference between la bocca della verita) - Supreme Romanticism and the regular version?
>>
>>47325630
I've seen both guides, the older one was full of outdated info, dead links, and the doll section was shilling the doll forum. Someone should make a new one or maybe an updated recommendations list.
>>
>>47330653
maybe I'll make one. I need recommendations for different websites though. the based ones, the censored ones, etc.
>>
>>47330653
I recently used the doll forum for my first doll purhcase bc of the sticky. is something wrong with them?
>>
>>47330831
'The Doll Forum' and 'The Doll Channel' are two separate entities. There's nothing wrong with Channel. Forum however, according to several anons, is a forum full of elitists and shills.
>>
>>47325409
Ain't no lube can be THAT good. What makes it stand out from the rest? Would it actually make my doll feel that much greater?
>>
>>47325409
try onatsuyu but half and half with water
its incredible
meiki bliss is also incredible
those are the only two lubes i bother using
>>
>>47330912
Also all dolls that might be remotely considered loli are banned there.
>>
>>47331125
where do you get meiki bliss?
I got a bottle once from toydemon and it was wonderful but they don't sell it anymore
>>
>>47330912
>Forum however, according to several anons, is a forum full of elitists and shills.
Also bait and switch marketing.
>Zelex is doing a giveaway raffle, just register and post in the thread saying which doll you want out of the ones being offered
>a few days before the raffle closes doll forum mods lock the thread
>"due to the number of entries only people that have made their accounts at least a year before the raffle was announced will be elegible, we will be talking to Zelex to let them know what we decided"
>Zelex cucks out and goes along with the raffle being ended early and winner elegibility being decided by the mods
>some boomer fag that's a friend of the mods wins the doll
The place is a shit hole, every now and then someone from there will come here and try to get anons to sign up. I have no idea why since it's the worst kind of exclusionary circle jerk that tries to pass itself off as some kind of authority.
>>
>>47331411
I honestly don't know I just bought 4 bottles a while ago
watered-down onatsuyu is a pretty good analogue though
>>
https://www.e-nls.com/pict1-57377
why so expensive
>>
>>47331488
I knew that place was fucking rigged when they did that.
>>
>>47325409
I'd love to use that lube but it gives me an allergic reaction, makes my dick a little red and itchy, not good
>>
>>47331488
I remembered that shit. I had an account that was made in 2016 and my entry post would literally be my first post ever on the site.
>Moderators will check your post before it gets posted in the thread
Why would that be needed, bro
>>
>>47330325
Supreme Romanticism is the newly updated version. The teeth on the new version follow the shape of a jaw like normal teeth, extending to the first molars. Might feel a little more natural, as the original bocca's teeth can be almost rodent-like. The new version is also a lot larger, though the general construction of the tunnel seems pretty similar. With the increase in size, quality would probably be more consistent with the newer ones, as the original often had the problem of the tunnel getting too close to the edge.
>>
Anyone else that doesn't get that much from anything beyond an onahole?
The first onas I got were huge game changers but anything bigger or more advanced I kept buying in an attempt to simulate sex has been disappointing. Hips, torsos, dolls, etc. None of them have really been worth the money ir hassle of using as I don't get that much stimulation from them anyway. I always go back to just using my imagination for visual stimulation and a basic onahole for the physical. Even the pillow methid works more for me better than the large hips I got. Only the paizuri toy I got I don't regret buying as it's hard to simulate tits wrapping around your dick.
>>
>>47331580
26kg and silicone would be a factor
>>
>>47332065
Now if I think about it, if I imagined it as a torso from someone like gynoid, price kinda makes sense
>>
>>47332059
Dunno, sounds like a you problem. I busted five nuts in a row after getting my first hip (Gucho Nure Meiki Kiwami). I remember giglling like a maniac from how much better it felt compared to just an onahole. Felt similarly when I got the thick wmdoll legs and fucked them in the scissoring position. Ability to squeeze tight a huge soft thigh while thrusting was an amazing step up.
Ironically, a full doll was actually disappointing. Felt cumbersome to handle and didn't really do anything for me, mostly just creeped me out and got in the way.
>>
>>47331580
Lmao I could get like three torsos from tantaly for that price wtf are they thinking.
>>
>>47332100
Yeah, it's defenitely a me problem, I was just lamenting the fact no matter how much I tried I could never get as close to the real thing as I would have wanted and was wondering if anyone else was in the same boat. Such a big market for it with all kinds of products, none of which do it for me. The only thing I haven't tried yet is VR but I doubt it'd be any different.
>>
>>47332259
It's a blessing in disguise. Don't need to waste tons of money, space and time on managing anything bigger than an ona.
>>
>>47330653
>>47330823
I can write a detailed daki section (purely onahole and sex toy related, separate from the buyfag daki guide) as I've kind of went all on on the pillowpill.
>>
>>47330823
If you end up doing one here's my two cents on european onahole websites:
>worldofonahole.com
Run by one autistic guy and has a very limited inventory but has the best prices. Some Anons have reported delays in shipping but I haven't had any issues ordering from him.
>motsutoys.com
A huge warning needs to be put on this one, as has been suggested by others. Don't buy anything here that's from brands that haven't been mentioned in the guide, it's a cheap chink hole that has been reboxed and marked up. For onaholes and toys from reputable brands they're great though, good shipping ethics, okay prices, decent selection and good customer service. They also do sales all the time, 20-25% off storewide pretty much every season.
>omochadreams.com
Import tax is the heaviest here. Not that many options either. They're reliable at least and worth a look in case they have something you're looking for that's missing elsewhere as they tend to have some niche things in stock.
>Szczytuj.pl
Polish retailer that may seem suspicious due to the strange spelling all over the website but they're legit. Have a moderate selection around the same price tags as the other EU stores. If you're in or near Poland you can save on shipping ordering from here.
>kanojotoys.com
I've done the math on this one and despite shipping from Japan (and having the most ridiculous shipping costs imaginable) all the products being retail price makes up for it. If you catch one of the many 20-25% storewide sales they do you can actually get it slightly cheaper by importing your things to the EU from them rather than buying from any of the stores above, especially if you order in bulk. They have the biggest catalogue by a wide margin and you can find practically anything sex toy related there.
>>
>>47332429
I'm Polish so I buy most stuff from szczytuj.pl - the biggest draw is quick shipping, I usually get my onas next day after ordering(obviously will take longer for international orders). One time they couldn't ship it immediately they emailed me to apologize in advance.
Prices are just "fine" and wish they had more accessories in stock but they're good otherwise. They stock some brands that other legit EU vendors don't.
>>
>>47332429
i like how worldofonahole guy replies with "we" and "our" in the emails lol
>>
I just threw away every ona-related product i had. over $500 usd in about 10 different onas + sticks + heater + lube + underwear, etc
triple bagged everything and tossed in a dumpster
i knew from the beginning that this habit was bad for me but lately its been too much to take with multiple bad dreams around it and increasing depression, loneliness and low energy.

it makes me ashamed seeing how empty my bathroom is now without sex toys laying everywhere. i dont really have a point to this blogpost, im not trying to be a moral police changing peoples minds or anything.
>>
>>47333959
I did the exact same at one point but just so I could clear inventory and start fresh with just a few toys. Had a bunch that were falling apart, being neglected, taking up too much space, etc. In my case it was like $2k+. Now I keep around only a single shoebox of onas and an 80cm doll and it feels much batter rather than keeping a "collection".
>>
File: IMG_4358.jpg (328 KB, 1366x2048)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
Anyone know anything about Lasdoll? They make pretty cool anime dolls but they also make a chibi doll. I can’t find any good info source and don’t even know if the dolls are sexually functional.
>>
>>47334489
I've seen some pics from them but nothing on the english-facing or even jap internet
plus they are ran out of taobao and aren't on any jap vendors which makes it even harder to tell whats up
>>
>>47332375
nta, I'd be interested in this.
>>
>>47333959
Hope things get better for you, anon.
I can resonate a bit with your post, except I only threw away my doll. I've kept all the holes, lol.
>>
>>47332375
Yes
>>
File: 163354372416.png (2.79 MB, 1320x860)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
anyone can tell what brand and/or model this doll is?
>>
Would the Chichifueta Rockets be worth a try in my scenario? I bought the Kiwami Namachichi Infinity pair a couple years ago, but rarely use them because there's almost no feeling to them. I thought it may be due to there not being enough mass to apply pressure on my dick, or perhaps the shape of the breasts, but it may also be since I'm cut? The two toys look roughly the same size so I'm not sure what difference it ultimately makes, but I'd like a second opinion if anyone has experience with both of these toys.
>>
>>47332059
I buy dolls because I like to collect them. sometimes I'll do sexo but most of the time I just dress them up. jysxj
>>
>>47335893
Boobs will feel the same on your dick for the most part besides every big jiggle. Bigger means bigger jiggle. At the point of fully easily engulfing your dick it doesn't make that much difference. This is why I want painachan.
>>
>>47335755
That's a DS(Now ExDoll) NinaE doll. They have 145cm flat and H++ versions (huge tits)
Sadly they aren't common anymore and expensive to get.
>>
File: 1000013615.png (258 KB, 600x600)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
My daki arrived today...time to order the SFW version now and wait months again
>>
>>47337138
I sort of like the long wait times. Its nice having something to look forward to
>>
>go to the gym today
>a lot of girls near the machines I'm using
>tight clothes showing off their bodies
>one has massive tits
>all have perfect asses
>get home and furiously slam into my doll
>>
>>47332059
I got a mini hip, but that seems to be enough to activate and satisfy monkey brain. I still do mostly use handheld onas, but the hip is still my favorite toy. And so far I have no desire to go any bigger than that, so I'm good.
>>
>>47337793
>wrong skin color
>>
>>47332375
I was looking into a daki so that would be beyond useful. The split leg ones look interesting but great emperor the heresy.
>>
>>47295439
they finally arrived, my first ever dolls. a petite half body torso and 2 heads, plus a mini torso with fat tits.
the makeup on the heads is great and they actually look like the photo in the listing, I was afraid Id get something bare like the wm goblinas Ive seen in other reviews.
torso has a skeleton and is more fun to fuck than any onahole just because of all the positions you can put it in, I can even do it standing. I wish I spent the money I wasted on puni toro and puni ana dx on a doll instead.
the more expensive head has an oral channel, but the eyes bulge when using it. the head is too big for the body so I'm looking into getting a bigger torso.
will post pics and more details once Ive cleaned them and dried them.
>>
>>47331018
Perfect texture: thin like the real thing but sticky. personally not worth it for me, I like slime and just use 50 bottles of lube powder to make it to my own yaste
>>
>>47337881
I bever understood this, when Im at the gym I dont look at anyone or really even notice anything around me, all I focus on are my lifts and which of my machines are open
>>
How do yall wash your dolls? I dont imagine Ill need to do a full wash very often since Ill be oiling+powdering semi-regularly, but I will need to do one as soon as she arrives. Was planning on just taking a bath with her, but Im worried the implanted hair will get wet and get tussled or messed up.
>>
>>47338873
only dolls that are safe to submerge are the ones with built on heads and no exposed feet bolts. you could tie plastic covers over any possible exposure spots if you really want to try it though. I just sponge bathe my doll over a towel on the floor.
>>
>>47338873
sit doll in shover chair and shower off is the best way
>>
File: SPOILER_F-m8B7ZbEAA8h4Q.jpg (193 KB, 1365x2048)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>47337087
thank you
>>
>>47338873
standing against bed with large towel on bed/floor
sponge bath with microfiber cloth
>>
File: shikohida1.png (711 KB, 1200x900)
711 KB
711 KB PNG
Tried out the Mochiyuki Shiko Hida.

Box is cute and had some nice production quality put into it. Also comes with a little satchel of lube, but nothing else was inside the box besides the ona in a loose sealed bag. First impression of the ona itself is that it's pretty short. It barely fits in the palm of your hand, but it's very soft and stretchy, so that wasn't much of an issue in the practical sense. It also had a moderate chemical smell when I opened up the tunnel to wash it, but that seems to have dissipated after a wash and use.
The design does have some nice lips to guard its tunnel, which is composed entirely of rings. I probably appreciate this type of structure the most compared to other types of entrances, as the lips help guide you in, but also help trap the lube. Also it just adds to the experience and value by making the entrance more fun to play with. Due to the tunnel's softness and repetitive structure, this is definitely an ona that you take your time with. Go too fast and the texture really blends together, so going slower really lets each ring grab on for a faint flicking sensation. Overall just a very soft and gentle hole.
I do have to note that I already tore one of the rings on my first use, though that shouldn't really have any effects on the feeling of the tunnel. It also takes a little bit more lube than I usually put in, probably because the tunnel has so much surface area between each ring. Drying also took a little bit longer to check, but I have the MagicEyes PVA stick, which has been doing wonders for my softer onas especially. I initially got this ona just to help fill out my order, but I'm very satisfied and look forward to using it again.
>>
>>47334704
>>47335465
>>47338381
Alright.
Feel free to add this to any future guides, repost it wherever you want or omit any information you deem redundant. All of this is from personal experience.

>Dakimakura as an alternative to dolls and integrating them into the onahole experience
You certainly can't beat the realism of a full doll but using a daki for your needs has it's big advantages: Extremely customizable in every regard, much cheaper, easy to maintain, easy to store and hide. If you want to have sex with an anime girl this is the second best thing behind Aotume dolls. Listed below are some options in this category and my thoughts on them.

>Regular dakimakura
Humping a normal daki is the tried and true method. If you want something more classy the easiest thing you can do with a regular daki is the strap method. Simply use a belt or a long piece of fabric to secure an onahole to the pillow wherever you want and do your thing. If you own a larger hip toy you could also simply plop it down on top in the appropriate place.

>Split-leg dakimakura
In my opinion a direct upgrade to the regular one the best bang for your buck. It's essentially just a daki but with two separate legs and a hole between them to hold an ona. Your waifu now has legs and thighs. The only "official" one I've seen is the Futamata Insert Cushion and it's pretty hard to find. Thankfully the PRC has you covered as the known chinese marketplaces have decent options. As you would expect the covers are specially made for this type of pillow and there's plenty of designs out there already. If you decide to do a custom keep in mind that the girl in the image needs have her legs separated and that the crotch hole sits right in the middle of the length of the pillow (crotch needs to be the center of the image). The hole is big enough for most regular onaholes, although I've found lighter ones work best so it doesn't weigh it down too much. Almost all positions are possible with it except the standing ones.
The legs also improve the cuddle experience. Having them separated feels a tad bit more realistic. You can also put pants, underwear and skirts on them just fine and adds a bit of flavor. A regular cover also fits over it no problem. As versatile as it gets

>Half-dakimakura
These are just 75x50cm pillows with a slot for an onahole on one end. They are easy to find and the cheapest option out of the ones listed here. Not that cuddle-able but if you're into doggystyle or missionary it might seem attractive to you since most covers feature these two poses. I'd describe them more as a high-end onahole holder, they're convenient for what they are. There's also inflatable options but they're awful, don't bother with them.

>Holed Daki / Insert Daki
A regular daki but with a slot right in the middle of it for an ona and a hole in the cover itself to access it. These are somewhat old-school. It's just a more linear version of the belt method that removes the belt. The holes in the covers have a zipper, so unzipping your waifu's pants to reveal a usable onahole can activate the neurons. Nothing much special besides that but it's worth considering if stealth is an important factor to you.

>Undressable Daki
The only places that sell them directly are the scam sites Moemarket and ADP, so I recommend doing it yourself. This is a great addition to a regular daki and I never get tired of undressing mine, it's great for "foreplay" if you're into that. It's a simple concept - one cover with clothes on slipped on top of another cover with clothes off done in such a way that you can simulate removing pants and tops. Here's how to DIY: Find a cover with both SFW and NSFW designs, split the clothed one where the lower garments meet the top ones, sew it up at the cut so it doesn't unravel and simply put it on top of the lewd cover. Very simple, slightly more expensive, but does wonders. You can even combine it with the other types above if you're feeling creative.

You can find all of the above on websites like toydemon, kanojotoys, jp amazon and some dollsites too. AliExpress has it all as well but some vendors there are unreliable.

cont.
>>
>>47339666
>Customization
Here's a few ways to customize any daki even further. All of these are applicable to any daki type:
-Filling. The filling pretty much makes or breaks a daki. For all the fuckable options I recommend filling them up generously, as the more firm they are the easier they'll be to manipulate around and not flatten as soon as you climb on top of them. The filling itself is also important. I like regular polyfill and the german Yuki flakes the most and use it on all my dakis. I've also tried shredded memory foam, and while it's definitely different I didn't quite like it. I urge you to experiment though if you are unhappy with a particular dakimakura.
-Tits/ass velcro kits. Again, found on the chinese market, these are separated silicone breasts and buttocks that you can attach on the pillow with velcro so once you place the cover you have tangible tits and ass to grab onto. They're quite nice but in my opinion a little overpriced for what you get. If you already own a paizuri toy you can try securing it under the cover instead.
-Segmented inner pillow. This is my own design I attempted once. I segmented the inside of the inner pillow so there could be more filling in the ass and chest area of the design to better simulate a more curvy character. It ended up working but was not worth the effort I put in. I'd recommend this only if you are skilled in sewing
-Mouth hole. Cutting open a slot in the cover's mouth and placing/fixing a blowjob ona inside of it. This one can be quite fiddly to do and you need a very specific type of soft and short ona for it to be good. Only attempt this if you're really desperate for your daki to be able to give blowjobs.
-Voice box. Pretty self explanatory - programming a voice box and securing it inside the pillow.
-Heartbeat module. I've only seen this online, never tried it myself. Similar to the voice box but instead it's a small motor that thumps and simulates a heartbeat inside the pillow. If you are knowledgeable in this kind of thing already then give it a shot
-Scents. To this day I've yet to find a "pheromone" spray that smells good or remotely realistic but if you have a fetish smell spray you already like then the daki can hold it in quite nicely. Otherwise perfumes are a great option too.
-Cosmetic customization. Sticking cat ears on your catgirl cover, adding a tail to a furry character by cutting a whole and pulling it out from the inside, slipping a skirt over it, sticking on pubes, securing jewelry to the cover if it's integral to the character's design, etc., etc. The sky is the limit.

NOTE: All of the above should be done on cheap covers or at least ones you don't mind damaging, especially if it requires cutting or sewing. No one wants to ruin a $200 officially licensed japanese import daki of your favourite character. On that note, bootleg covers have jumped in quality quite a lot in recent years so don't disregard them completely.

Do feel free to add anything I may have missed or ask if you have further questions.
>>
>>47330653
>Someone should make a new one
the jay takes it too easy for that to happen
>>
>>47335893
Like the other guy said, they'll probably both feel relatively the same. You're still just putting your dick between two lumps of untextured rubber. If you used an onahole without any textures it'd also not feel like much.
>>
Never owned an onahole but does anyone here have the same irrational fear where if you jack off too much especially with the added weight of an onahole, one hand will be bigger than the other.
>>
>>47340434
Absolutely not. Also, your dominant arm is already bigger than the non-dominant one so that fear isn't just irrational, it's straight up pointless.
>>
File: 1623778100200.png (183 KB, 518x494)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>47318752
>>
anyone got any of those lower half dolls? hip+legs?
kinda regret buying a torso instead of one of those
>>
File: 51tmHgJ5WjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (49 KB, 692x1439)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
has anyone here used a doll or torso as a dutch wife/sleep aid? I've been having the urge to hug and squeeze something soft and a torso seems like a good option beside the fucking aspect. And afaik some Dakis have holes but they don't interest me
>>
>>47341120
why regret?
>>
>>47325630
Do you know if the Kiwami is durable? The Kiwami is quite a bit more expensive so I'm thinking of just getting another DX since it's better value. My Puni Ana DX(old version) lasted about 400+ uses I believe so I'm quite used to it and it's value seems really good. Kind of want the soft one but soft onaholes seem to die pretty fast.
>>
>>47341367
i cuddle with my catdoll, it's comfy as long as she's not too cold
>>
>>47341367
I hug my doll to sleep every night
dolls come with a felt blanket that you can wash and wrap her in to eliminate any cold feelings
for cuddling, a head and legs are a big part of the experience but you can probably get away with no arms
>>
>>47341378
the tits are kinda useless while I really do enjoy the stumps it has for leg and wish they were full size
and also I feel like it's easier to create an illusion of a full size body if you just cover the top part
>>
>>47341591
I don't use it that much but I don't see why it wouldn't - it's a compact, stout hip without any parts that stick too much that could be damaged in use
the tunnel also doesn't have any particularly flimsy features
maybe I could see the internal skeleton piercing to the outside after a lot of use but so far I had no problems
>>
>>47341367
I have a small mozu but it's still too heavy and takes up too much space for my taste
>>
>>47340434
weightless repetition will never, ever add size. you need progressive overload to add mass to anything, hands and forearms are particularly difficult to grow larger even working out at the gym.
>>
>>47341367
I'm basically "asexual" -- I have OCD and find literal sex disgusting -- so having dolls is great because I can have something to cuddle with and not deal with gross people.
>>
>>47342804
yeah dealing with humans is a pain, good thing we have these options now
>>
>>47338873
>tpe
mineral oil and baby powder. use microfiber cloth and pick out hard dirt specs. if necessary water is ok, water with some soap and a spray bottle is ok. if it is doomsday and there is no end to the filth in to the shower she goes.
>silicone
gentle soap and water, powder optional but advised for sensation.
>>
>>47340434
I curve left so Ive always used my non dominant hand
>>
Does anyone have SENSBODY onas? How do they compare to ZXY?
>>
>>47341367
just bought this torso. i felt numbness in ny legs with her resting on my chest so I took her off and slept next to her instead. im 185 cm 100kg so shes too small for me to really wrap my arms around with her 65cm waist. I want to get a torso with an 85+ cm waist next
>>
>>47343397
Nice, where from? Stores have fucked me over for living in south america, I found it on Amazon which I trust to deliver but it's a brown skin color.
I'm like half your size so maybe she's big enough for me. Got pics?
>>
Any good sites selling dolls?
>>
>>47330912
You can't be elite in a literal circle jerk. You can be entertaining. But those cunts are none of this. They basically tried to threaten all the website/cart operators in the doll market. If you weren't giving them money they would say you're not legitimate. If you sold 140-150cm Asian-style or anime-style dolls you would be banned. Then they were selective about that too letting some smol dolls get po$ted.

Fuck them. I'm thankful I'm a weeb and know how to get away from their bullshit. I'm just lurking until we're ready for /robo/.
>>
>>47343704
>the doll channel (US, secret site has lolis)
>silicone lovers (UK, big brand names 150cm+)
>dollto-china
>hg doll (lolis, axb and mlw)
>dollter (lolis, fudoll and catdoll)
>kuma-doll (carries exceptional Asian inventory, lolis)
>hanidoll (carries cheap dolls and knock offs)
>xndoll (unique in stock)
>>
>>
Can you actually get fucked by the Astolfo aotume?
>>
>>47343782
You need to do all the work, but yeah, there's a dick
>>
>>47341367
yes I have but mostly I sleep with full size dolls. The advantage to a torso is there are no fingers or other small parts to potentially damage, though tearing is still a concern.

It is amazing. Also in summer it's nice because they stay cool.
>>
>>47343738
>secret site
Secret site?
Tell me more
>>
>>47344139
doll factory photos
>>
File: bigpastawv2.jpg (1.73 MB, 2700x1454)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>47343704
>>
File: 20240718_222454.jpg (171 KB, 710x1036)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>47343647
Sure, got her from Temu. all in all I paid 200, 40 for the head, 160 for the body. the neck came smooth and had a head slot hidden under the tpe I had to carve out. it came with the negligee but the panties I bought elsewhere.
I hope your shipping goes well.
>>
>>47344306
https://www.climax-doll.com/
What about these guys? Some of their gel breast torsos look pretty good.
>>
>>47344403
climax is legit, dunno how great their quality is but they have been around for a long while. Usually one of the random brands you find on 3rd party sellers.

there is probably a few that i might need to add into that eventually
>>
>>47317595
I have an 8.5 inch peter, would you guys happen to know of any ona brands that make tunnels long enough for me to go balls-deep in or am I sol?
>>
>>47343397
actually putting an arch in her back made it a lot more comfortable to rest on top of me and its extremely calming
>>
>>47344596
>having a physical weight on top calms him down
Anon...
>>
>>47344467
Good to know, thanks anon.
>>
>>47344525
Tenga has a line of longer/bigger holes for gaijin market. You can also try Fleshlight products, but I hear they're not particularly good.
Can also look into hips, they tend to have longer tunnels.
>>
>>47344525
R20 is a common recommendation I see for longer dudes.
>>
Who makes the best <120cm dolls? no kiddie fiddler stuff, just scaled down adults
>>
>>47344306
This list is old and a lot of the listed sites no longer work.
>>
>>47346155
all I've seen are ugly, but then I've never seen a legit elsadoll
>>
>started feeling a slight pain in my bladder
It's so fucking over...
>>
Whats the best way to keep a wig attached to a tpe head?
>>
why can't dolls be their own separate thread?
>>
>>47347631
it was too active and the onahole threads kept dying and we took it upon ourselves to bring you back
>>
>>47347479
get a proper fitting one, most dolls have tiny heads, shop for child size
>>
>>47347479
Look out for dye that can stain your doll. Good idea to get a wig cap. Attach a wig grip band to it. Adjust the wig using the straps attached to the back of the wig. If the wig is too large it will bunch up with the hair which can make styling a pain. If you are in an emergency situation with sweat and bullets flying all over the place you can take the straps from the back of the wig and clip them under the chin like you would for a sun hat. This will hold it in place for sure.
>>
File: cute dolls.jpg (907 KB, 2732x4096)
907 KB
907 KB JPG
not enough cute dolls.
>>
>>47347631
dollposters arent preventing you from posting about onaholes
>>
File: Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe.jpg (1.41 MB, 1200x1800)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>47346155
There are a lot of minis out there and some of them are niche or specific to a character. Mostly TPE dolls.

Best without question would be Piperdoll/Doll4ever.
https://files.catbox.moe/533pv6.jpeg
https://files.catbox.moe/hvd36a.jpeg

>>47347631
Where?
>>
bros, I think I'm fucking addicted. the feeling of sticking my dick into a nice tight slimy hole has me feeling things.
>>
where in Europe can I get ona-specific lube with reasonable shipping?
I misplaced my usual bottle of lube so I finally used the free sample packs that came with my various onas and they were indeed superior than random cheap lube I was using
>>
>>47348378
Welcome to the feeling that has controlled mankind for human history
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (148 KB, 219x277)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>47317595
Sometimes, when I'm at a sports shop or just in the market in general I'd see a mannequin like this and have to fight the urge to touch, hold and hug it. I've seen even curvier ones with fuller breasts, my lizard brain literally can't tell the difference.
>>
>>47347631
Apparently COVID lockdowns made more people buy dolls. Or at least drew in a handful of frequent posters. I personally have no interest in dolls, but it does account for 80% of posts in recent threads. I usually only talk onas when I'm shopping for some new additions, but I guess it takes a lot longer to shop for a doll than an ona.
>>
>>47346500
>legit elsadoll
what do you mean?
>>
>>47348977
dolls have gotten cheaper, better, and there are more models in the last 6 or so years
>>
File: Akira.jpg (140 KB, 1091x1636)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
If it wasn't for covid I wouldn't have wanted this.
>>
File: 1000014185.jpg (53 KB, 640x566)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>47349128
Same...
>>
>>47348236
no but they are preventing me from lurking and reading posts about onaholes in the eternal onahole thread since that's all you retards ever talk about anymore
>>
>screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech
you problem.
>>
File: super cute onahole.jpg (365 KB, 1534x2048)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>
>>47349362
this made me think:
are there wigs with built-in cat/fox/dog ears?
>>
>>47349301
When does an onahole become a hip? When does a hip become a torso? When does a torso become a doll?
If you think about it, dolls are just really fancy onaholes.
>>
>>47349419
I dunno about you, but the distinctions between each of those categories seems pretty clear.
>>
File: ona.jpg (939 KB, 1000x1500)
939 KB
939 KB JPG
>>47349417
nah. you can get clips instead of bands if you want to get real serious. bands are easier to apply and sturdy. clips can be used for styling and are super adjustable.
>>
File: onahole taking a selfie.jpg (210 KB, 1280x1920)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>
>order from HaniDoll's US stock page
>it hasn't shipped in 3 days
>their US warehouse is in the same state so it should take a day tops after being shipped
reeeeeeeee
>>
>>47349301
Ah yes, such riveting posts like "Is X brand any good?" (0 replies), "How do I wash/dry my hole?" (ignores the (shitty) guide and prior threads), and my favorite "What's the best starter hole?" (0 replies)
>>
>>47349766
>deleted
Pussy.

Yes, new onas come out all the time. Nobody talks about them. Most of the traffic these threads get is tourists asking the same old questions and the occasional review/blogpost that gets ignored. Doll posting is the only thing that gets real discussion because there's more to them than just sticking your dick in them. I do agree that onas and dolls should be different subjects with their own threads, but they shouldn't even be on this board. We need a red board version of /toy/ for all of the lewd things. It would be slow as fuck, but that's what things like these need. That way tourists can see their questions have already been answered and regulars will be able to blogpost, review, etc. and maybe get some discussion in rather than getting bumped off the board long before hitting bump limit by another 2hu thread.
>>
File: anime onahole.jpg (92 KB, 1200x800)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
thread theme is cute dolls not seething troll

>:(
>>
>>47349835
>That way tourists can see their questions have already been answered and
Tourists don't read, period. They don't read the OP. What makes you think they will read through a slow thread on a near-dead spinoff board instead of asking the same shit or worse making a fresh thread?
>>
>>47349877
Because it will be a slow as fuck obscure board. Only the serious tourists will bother to go there, the rest will go be retarded somewhere else like /b/ or reddit.
>>
>>47349615
What did you order?
>>47349835
>Doll posting is the only thing that gets real discussion because there's more to them
NTA but I've yet to see any more in depth discussion about dolls than about onaholes. Like you say onahole discussion boils down to a few subjects, half of which have been answered thousands of times but doll posting doesn't seem that much different to me. It's usually the same bullshit, "I put unwashed black clothes on my dolls how do I get these stains out?" Or then it's some guy showing off his anime/asian doll or, yet again, asking questions that have already been answered, especially about cleaning. The only difference being that most people either can't afford a doll or can't hide one from whoever they're living with. To be clear, I only post about dolls/torsos/hips here myself, I've never even owned an onahole of any kind. This is about the only place on the internet for an english speaker to talk about onaholes so I kinda get why the other anon is annoyed by all the doll posting because, as shit as they may be, doll owners can always go to the doll forum or even reddit. I agree with everything else but at this point it would be impossible to properly transition to another board without losing what little traffic we already get.
>>
don't care about the fake coomer drama. imagine taking that shit seriously.
I want to fuck this stacked elf
https://files.catbox.moe/sj2rlm.mp4
and I'm gonna talk about cosplay too. dgaf. dolls are too much fun not too.
>>
i'm sorry shedoll is just crushing it in the gigantic onahole game with this level of jiggly and sculpt
https://files.catbox.moe/8f6iyl.mp4
>>
Plus side: I self-taught myself how a hair-tie works
Down side: The doll's hair loss continues at a troubling rate. Hey, at least we have something in common!
Gonna reminds myself in the future to never buy implanted hair, or at the very east, limit myself to a pixie/bob cut.
Sidenote: The "designed for mini dolls" clothing seems like they couldn't hurt to be made at least 20% larger than they are. It's fine if you just want them to look cute, but in terms of dressing them quick just to pull it off in simulated passion it's absolutely terrible.
Full-sized dolls I could at least spend a few bucks at Walmart and buy some cheap shit XS shirts and shorts and at most modify the back.
>>
>>47317595
has anyone bought from SY doll? or the "CocaDoll" website?
>>
File: 6699927329.jpg (68 KB, 800x800)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>47349945
>What did you order?
dollhead for the succ
>>
>>47346793
Get a urine culture now. Don't take antibiotics until after the urine culture. After doing the culture abstain from cumming for 3 days and then give a semen culture. AVOID Ciprofloxacin unless as last resort. If pain is intense or doesn't go away after 1 day (even without antibiotics) go straight to the urologist with the culture results, if urine is negative wait until semen culture to go to the urologist.

If you develop prostatitis, cum every 2 days without trying to hold it in, DO NOT cum twice the same day, specially twice in the same session, a clean ona with light lube is better than hand. Never edge under any circumstance.

Prostatitis is not well studied and it needs long antibiotic treatments. It has an infectious component and a neuromuscular component, most likely the neuromuscular is responsible for symptoms in most cases, so spaced ejaculations let the muscle rest while you manage to drain part of the inflammatory fluid with a satisfying ejaculation. Pain lasts 3 weeks and 1 week each subsequent flareup, being the first few days absolutely unbearable. You will need discipline and a change of habits if this happens.

Always wash your ona before use. Evaluate for detritus formation inside the onahole's canal and discard if it's breaking down. Wash your hands, wash your dick before use, handle your ona in a hygienic space, wash after use and dry thoroughly, wash your dick after use, Don't force urination, drink a glass of water and urinate 30 minutes after cumming.
>>
>>47351056
I don't own one but I have been on the fence for one of these two. They look like a really good deal for that price. Also look like you really gotta keep up on maintenance. Super soft TPE is delicate. Hopefully they don't stink. Some really good videos here:
https://www.xndoll.com/miyajima-yuu-4-8ft-a-cup-naughty-nurse-playful-charm/
https://www.xndoll.com/miyajima-yuu-4-8ft-a-cup-naughty-nurse-playful-charm/
>>
>>47351119
>2nd link
https://www.xndoll.com/laila-premium-tpe-sex-doll-sexy-wine-girl/
>>
>>47351119
there's one on the CocaDoll website, but I cant find it on the SY website itself. I know sometimes they hide dolls from westcucks, but this doll has big titties.
>>
>>47351211
post the link
>>
>>47351281
https://www.cocadoll.com/ponytail-transplant-sex-doll.html
>>
>>47351287
You won't be receiving a doll that looks like that.
>>
>>47351287
hot, but i get really suspicious when the loveholes aren't shown
>>
>>47351287
>>47351311
The AI image editing is annoying. I'm sick of this trend already. Here are the factories. Remember her height.
https://www.xndoll.com/forum/photo-video/100cm-big-chested-akiyama-shihori-sy-silicone-head-tpe-love-doll-factory-photo-realistic-design-and-expertise/
>>
>>47351108
Posts like this are why I use condoms with my onas.
>>
>>47345974
What's R20? I'm not really well-versed in onas and the like.
>>
File: SPOILER_F-m8Blda0AAtZMf.jpg (183 KB, 1365x2048)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>47351304
thank god because it looks atrocious

here is a cute (she)doll
>>
>>47351361
thats so fucking funny
I feel bad for anyone sold on the previous inages
>>
>>47351361
First thing that went into my mind when I saw the photos was that "wut du hellllll" soundbyte. Christ almighty I need to be put down.
>>
File deleted.
Finally tried out the last of my order: Vampush
I was actually pretty excited for this one as it has a harder exterior shell and a soft interior tunnel. I wasn't really sure how the materials would interact in use, but I had been looking at this for at least a few months.

This ona is actually larger than I thought it would be, almost the same length as Witch's Temptation. The hard exterior is also softer than I thought too, though that might just be in part due to its being just a "shell" and is filled by a softer material tunnel. I'd say its firmness actually feels pretty close to a "regular" Tomax toy. The outside does have some modeled labia and a clit to help guide you in to the tunnel, and as the entrance is part of the harder exterior, that helps form a seal once you're in. The tunnel itself is formed of waves lined with little rippled edges with a cross-like opening that transitions into 8 thinner ridges until you reach the end.

The tunnel is actually pretty wide, and in use, that doesn't really change. The harder outside material ends up keeping the softer tunnel material from getting too close until you squeeze all the air out, but as seems to be common with harder onas, it doesn't actually seal up that well. A few strokes too far and you start developing air pockets that make noise and pull the material off of you. Though as long as you make sure your vacuum is set, it does provide a unique experience that's like a light and soft tickling. The stimulation on this toy is definitely on the lower side, so it'd be ideal for longer sessions. Only thing is that since this toy requires some pretty constant readjustment, I feel like it might be better suited to a mount like a plush doll or stroker that will keep it tightened enough to prevent extra air from getting into the tunnel and further lessening your light stimulation.

Cleanup was super easy due to the wide tunnel, but the QC on mine seems to leave a little to be desired. The exterior has bubbling, which formed holes in the outer layer- not enough to cause a structural problem, but it looks weird with a bunch of divots. I can also see some bubbles between the two materials, but not sure if that will develop into a further issue.

Unfortunately for this one too, I'm a bit disappointed. I'll have to try it out a few more times, but the upkeep of keeping the vacuum in tact is a drawback I wasn't expecting. The dual-layering on this one definitely provides a unique experience compared to the more standard constructions, so if you're looking for a pretty active and long session, this can probably get you there.
>>
>>47351311
>>47351304
>>47351361
exactly. i dont buy anything if i cant see a nude picture. I also get extremely suspicious when the price is lower than it should be. The doll is really cute though. Too bad.
>>
>>47317595
why do so many sex dolls look like trannies?

I really realized how much Asians cant comprehend how to make an attractive white face by looking at sex dolls. really makes you wonder what they actually see. pretty interesting when you think about it.
>>
>>47353111
First off, meds.
Second off, don't look at dolls aimed at 50 year olds in the US.
>>
>>47353197
>First off, meds
reddit. now.
>>
>>47348256
how flexible are their joints?
>>
>>47353301
meant for >>47353111
>>
>>47354191
that's not how this website works, redditor. post dolls or gtfo.
>>
thread has been equal parts fun and insufferable this week, lets be less annoying on the next one :3
>>
>>47355245
whats been fun/insufferable?
>>
File: MC-YOGA11_2.jpg (22 KB, 500x750)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>47348893
Stupid sexy mannequins
Why are these so expensive
>>
>>47355245
fuck off
>>
>>47317595
Hi, I purchased my first onahole recently and was made aware of death grip syndrome. I'm afraid I may have it. Does anyone have experience with this? Should I abstain for a month or so to regain my sensitivity? Or is it okay to exclusively use my ona moving forward - would that also help with regaining sensitivity? Thanks!
>>
>>47356357
Just stop crushing your cock, bro. You've basically wired your brain to demand that level of stimulation, so no need to abstain, but you should ease up. Relying on an ona might help, just don't crush your cock the same way as when you're using your hand.
>>
Onaholes have leveled up my Wang from lv1 short dagger to level 50 ultra greatsword monster seasoned veteran triathlete super penis
>>
Hello everyone, I just recently got my first doll and I need some advice for buying clothes for her. My doll is a shortstack doll so she's like 4ft tall but has C breasts and thick legs, butt, hips etc.

I'm thinking to just get small clothing for her or extra small? As for pants I'm not sure to order regualr jeans and hem the length down.
>>
File: file.png (488 KB, 1680x1050)
488 KB
488 KB PNG
>trying to get Enzo code
>get it second try, still have AMPs leftover
>roll this
Nice, but I don't think I'm gonna build him.
>>
>>47356290
nah, you do it
>>
>>47356987
Vendors have detailed measurements. Get measuring tape too. Get stretchy materials. Asian sizes are smaller and aliexpress has xxs filters. Jeans you want to get right with inseam, waist, and height. Make sure you powder the hell out of your doll before you try to put on pants. Especially denim and make sure everything is washed. Dark stuff twice and then keep an eye on it the first time you use it. Bodystockings work really well with mini dolls. Bathing suits and leotards come in all sizes. Costume clothing for cosplay or themes.
>>
>>47352268
Open wide baby anon, here comes the plane since you couldn't type R20 onahole into google

http://jiumii.com/products/toysheart-r20-series-waterproof-realistic-vagina-masturbator-cup
>>
File: 1720315777991433.jpg (78 KB, 728x960)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
>>47357427
Maybe when they build ones that can walk..
Thats a total game changer.
>>
>>47356987
You can get stuff on Amazon and they're always really receptive to returns if it doesn't fit. Also you can order kids stuff without it looking too weird
>>
>>47357101
Good on you, anon, but wrong thread.
>>
File: 1706471471625832.png (665 KB, 680x791)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
>want to fuck doll
>not want to clean doll
>>
>>47357972
>normies will spend their whole lives chasing after women just to get their dick wet
>anon won't even spend 15 minutes cleaning up
this is what true enlightenment looks like
>>
>>47359129
How the fuck do you do it in 15
Rinsing alone must take 20
>>
File: bladder wash syringe.jpg (166 KB, 800x665)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>47361832
I have only cleaned onas, but just how hard could it be?

>Buy syringe to apply liquid handsoap
>Buy a syringe for bladder washes/ear washes, or a pipette for rinsing
>Use your finger or even a new gentle bristled toothbrush to get the soap out
>rinse like 3 times, dry with drying stick or the toothbrush + glasses cleaning cloth.
Done deal in 5 minutes. You take longer to start pissing after the refractory period.
>>
Cleaning a doll right after sex is a herculean effort. The little douches they come with can be pretty good if you figure out how to use them. If I want to make sure fluids or particles are out I'll use a bigger one. If I really need to make sure the ona is clean I'll use a shower head or forceps with a sponge. Disinfectant soap and I'll soak it for a few minutes.
>>
>>47356407
Okay, thank you!
>>
hey boys, last week I bought the meiki zxy
it feels great, but the problem is i only last like 1-2 minutes with it, despite adequate lubrication and some practice

any tips to last longer? thx
>>
>>47361832
I mean depends on what you did to it
if you bust a nut all over your doll it might take longer
if you just came inside rinsing out the tunnel and wiping the immediate surroundings shouldn't take long
>>
>>47363125
>The little douches they come with
they're shit, I use a large enema bulb instead if I'm not taking her to the bathroom
>>
>>47363273
Start stop method
Wear a condom
Kegel exercises
Numbing gels
Using it until you build up a tolerance

Just the usual tips, really.
>>
How would I effectively keep ears on a doll? I have her cosplayed as a character with wolf ears but they keep falling off
>>
>>47363273
Put your finger in cold water. Do it slowly.
>>
>>47363273
improve your cardio and control your breathing
>>
>>47349976
Wait what model is this? I didnt know shedoll had an elf model
>>
>>47363680
Bobby pins in the wig.
>>
>>47364335
Aileen 145cm
>>
i wanna try out a tenga, any general recommendations, my pecker is not big if that matters
>>
I regret to inform you guys that I caught a group B streptococcus uti from my beloved bocca della. I thought it was an STI from banging escorts raw, so I took a break from that and used my hole instead and got reinfected like a fucking retard.

It hurts to pee and I'm so dumb I don't deserve to be alive.
>>
>>47365357
S. agalactiae is anaerobe, you most likely caught it in an infested snatch and not your ona unless you took a culture from the ona as well. The logic follows if your ona has it, you were already carrying it. At least that shit is relatively easy to get rid of since it's gram positive.
>>
>>47365398
Thank you anon, I never considered that plastic onaholes could be a reservoir for STIs (even though I wash with soap after use) but it makes sense now. I've disposed of my entire collection just to be safe.

For some reason my doctor told me it was "definitely not sexually transmitted" but I didn't understand his explanation so I assumed it came from my onaholes since nothing else was touching my penis at the time.
>>
>>47365429
>I never considered that plastic onaholes could be a reservoir for STIs
But they can, all I am saying is you were already contaminated and gave your onahole a STI. The doctor doesn't consider it as such because it's not the typical STI (chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis), but that shit is a staple of women with miscarriages and septic newborns. It's why they always give urine tests to pregnant women and why you people should get urine tests every 6 months.
>>
File: stain.jpg (26 KB, 640x853)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Im the anon who was asking about cleaning a stain on my doll. I had bought some fishnet stockings for her and left them on while I was gone for the day and it left pic related stain on her thighs.

i got some baby oil and have been wiping with a rag. Seems to be slowly working just curious if I should be soaking the rag and leaving it compressed or just keep wiping over the course a few days
>>
File: 1511295651602.jpg (257 KB, 1200x798)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>47346793
>>47351108
>>47365357
Posts like this is why I always use condoms with my onas and dolls. Get well fast, bros.
>>
>>47366150
Just don't fuck escorts raw anon, it's that simple.
>>
File: 1718150494195782.gif (1.78 MB, 265x257)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>47366150
These lads probably didnt dry their shit properly.
Even of you wash and anti-bacterial soap an ona, if you let it sit without drying for even 12 hours, its basically fucked.
Aquarium pump for a few hours straight after washing.
>>
>>47366208
Pinning down and furiously NN inside my favorite 146cm soapland girl is a basic human right that I can’t give up
>>
What's a good place to buy ElsaBabe dolls?
The "official" shilled on dollforum website has insanely inflated prices for some options.
Thedollchannel has good prices but they don't have one option I want(I'd still contact them to see if they can arrange it if I can't find anywhere else).
Oldoll doesn't have 125cm ElsaBabe dolls at all for some reason.
>>
>>47323072
Roast beef is seriously the hottest thing ever. I love munching on flaps wondering if I'm going to get salmonella.
>>
File: file.jpg (176 KB, 800x1071)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>47366150
nigga your onahole is not going to spontaneously generate STI pathogens
he got that shit from the whore
>>
File: louis.jpg (253 KB, 800x1138)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>47367548
>t.
>>
>>47363273
Same, got the ZXY a few weeks ago but got to try it today and can't last more than you did. I'll try with more lube next time.

Cleaning definatively wasn't that bad as everyone says. Though I rinsed it right after cooming. might be worse if you let it sit.

I've always thought that I've have the "death grip", but that thing proved me otherwise lol

Never had the real thing with a foid but lord help us if it's nowhere near that intense.
>>
>>47365787
the fact that you didnt bother to clean the hairs for the photo tells me everything about you :D
>>
I've noticed two different sites for jy doll while looking around for dolls. jydoll.com and jy-doll.com. they both use the same logo, bit they look to be different companies at different locations and different stock. Does anyone else have any better knowledge on this? Is one of these a scam site? I like the selection of doll one one of them and want to make sure they're the real company.
>>
pretty sure its the same guy trolling with these urinary traction problems
>>
I cum way too fast with an onahole, I'd imagine I would only last like 30 seconds with a real woman.
>>
>>47367170
myrobotdoll markets them a lot and I think doll channel carries them in stock
>>47367548
dirty onaholes can give you a bacterial uti
>>47370008
this is a common issue with manufacturers and distributors. they'll spin off a lot of shitty sites for the same brands and maintain them poorly. talk to them and then talk to any vendor that carries them. https://www.xndoll.com/brand/jy-doll/
>>
>>47357972
Cheap, fast, feels good. Pick 2. Women, whores, dolls, all take a bit of effort for now sadly.
>>
>>47370159
The real test is getting a big hip and matepress it. I can last 30 minutes with the handy or a loose ona but fuck me the hip makes me last 5 thrusts. The slapping of the hips is what does me in, if I grab a big ona and just slap it around it also cuts a lot how long I can last.
>>
>>47370008
>jydoll.com
This is the right one, but yeah I'd get from another vendor still. JY always had issues with fakes though, even 3rd parties would carry them at some point, not sure if it has improved.
>>
File: file.png (730 KB, 533x800)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
Why haven't you kissed your daughters' (wives') tummy today?
>>
>>47369997
Its hiar from her wig
>>
Is it evne possible for them to create a non asian/anime doll head that's not creepy looking?

I ordered my doll and the head looked fine but when she arrived her mouth is slightly open showing teeth
>>
>>47334489
WANT
>>
>>47371499
The more anime style she looks the less creepy she looks. The closer to human just off she looks the creepier she gets
>>
>>47371687
I honestly want to go to japan and rent a chubby lolidoll
>>
>>47371720
Are they even possible to rent?
Especially for a foreigner, I've not found anywhere (that' still operating) that offers short-term doll use let alone lolidoll.
>>
>>47371728
Just wondering really I bet it would be off limits for foreigners and low key even for locals. Some places do rent dolls.
>>
>>47371499
yes, but only for lolis
>>
File: 1702169297914982.jpg (56 KB, 242x242)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
how small does your dick have to be for some of these onaholes, decided I'd try a hard/tight one for my 2nd and yeah its tight I cant feel any of the fucking textures because of how tight it is. Guess I'll be sticking to softer ones.
>>
>>47371916
Your penis would literally need to be Jap sized.

Not sure what you expected.
>>
>>47371916
Man the tighter the doll/onahole the harder my dick gets. I don't know how soft your dick is, just lube up
>>
File: Spoiler Image (79 KB, 500x750)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>47370475
>>47370593
>jydoll is the real one
Kinda sad, I was looking into getting pic related from the jy-doll store. I was able to find it on jap only doll sites (no clue if those sites are real), and thought I found a place that could ship to the US.
>>
>>47343772
Is that one yours? would you recommend it? i've been looking at ariel 140 silicon, but every vendor saying the weight is different, between 19kg on myrobotdoll and 28kg at hgdoll... i really wanna know what the real weight is.
>>
>>47372005
myrobotdoll is legit. Just ask them how much the silicone version weighs.
Be warned there is a TPE version that is 150cm and weighs that much, make sure they aren't mixing them up
>>
>>47371748
don't want foreigners sperging out like they usually do.
>>
>>47371748
Shame, was hoping you knew of somewhere since I was going over there soon.
I'm legitimately considering moving to another country in the near future just so I can buy a lolidoll since my country has them banned (based on height, which also excludes most big tit dolls lmao).
I fucking hate the boomers and women in charge of these laws.
>>
>>47372215
I want to move to Japan, but am afraid of them getting cucked by Anglostan, and I don't know how I would make money over there seeing as I don't have any transferable skills.

I thought about drop shipping kek
>>
>>47372275
>don't have any transferable skills
neither do all the indians going there
>>
>>47372343
If I go to Japan and see a bunch of Indians I'm going to be pissed off. Like full sperg out rage and screaming.
>>
>>47372411
Kiryu-san! Not the bicycles again! No!
>>
>>47372430
I WILL beat an Indian with a bicycle and he WILL go back!
>>
>>47372534
Just throw bars of soap at them, they'll figure out there's no designated shitting streets eventually
>>
thank fuck for standing feet and microfiber blankets
>nothing but heat heat heat
>another fucking heatwave coming
>been sitting naked at my desk with a loli doll squatting under desk with its back cloaked in a blanket with its hands out to hold my sagging balls
>put in a tongue to rest my penis on
making the best of it
>>
>american man gets deported from Japan after having an autistic meltdown in Haneda Airport
>>
>>47372759
>he was caught assaulting indian passengers with bars of soap and loli doujinshi
>>
>>47372005
no but I have a piperdoll and can tell you they're awesome. if you are going silicone make sure you get gel softening for the butt. also silicone pipers can't do oral.
>>
>>47327196
>>47327428
I had a real and it was good, I had it in soft and rich soft. Soft was better. I was thinking of the Muses Arkhe but it looks a bit short vs the real, anyone have opinions?
>>
>>47372275
>no transferable skills
If you can read and speak english then you can be an english language teaching aide. You basically get paid to pretend the Japanese man teaching engrish is correct and teaching properly.
>>
>>47372919
you need a bachelors degree and I don't have that. I also don't want to be a teacher at all.
>>
File: 1715899711942569.gif (1016 KB, 380x380)
1016 KB
1016 KB GIF
Last night I had a dream someone raped my gynoid model 9.
The night before some crazy guy stabbed my mum in both eyes and she bled everywhere.
What the fuck is happening to me?
>>
>>47348037
>>47348112
still falls off during sex. doesnt help that I like to tilt her head up so shes looking at me. any recommendations for glue or velcro?
>>
>>47373236
In your dreams as well or did some lunatic straight up blind your mother?
>>
>>47371499
the one that looks like Matilda from Leon is cute.
>>
>>47370159
I'd rather be a sensitive quick shot. Without even trying I cant even cum when getting sloppy toppy for 5 minutes straight because Im spoiled by tight soft loli onaholes
>>
I bought the puni ana droid 9 or whatever it's called and managed to break it in a day by washing the motor part even though it warns you to definitely not do so but some lube got stuck inbetween the plastic chamber that holds the onahole and the motor, and I wasn't going to let that live there. It is kind of still alive because it "charges" but most of the time it doesn't turn on at all. Sometimes it randomly works for a few minutes, but I'm just going to discard it later today.
Should I buy another one and not wash it like a retard or should I go for a different type? I have a bunch of hand sized onaholes but I wanted something new and fancy to minmax my fap sessions. Should I just get a hip instead? I had one for a while but because it was big and heavy it was hard to use while looking at porn.
>>
>>47317595
Any advice for warming up lube? I have a bottle of onatsuyu that I'm warming using a heating pad, but it the bottle is quite thick so the heat isn't propagating well to the lube. I'm guessing using a smaller bottle/volume will help. Any recommendations for this?
>>
>>47373236
Don't eat meat before sleeping.
>>
>>47373447
Warming is a meme, the only benefit you get is feeling better for like 10 seconds until the hole cools down. Not worth the risk of something nasty incubating in a warm liquid.
>>
>>47373506
>put warming stick inside ona
>wait
>wait (hard)
>(waiting hard is hard)
>still not warm yet
>jack off
>go do something else
>come back after a home cooked meal and chores
>it's warm
>okay...
>crank it in warm
>it's barely warm
>it barely made a difference
What a chore
>>
>>47370008
I bought from jydoll-ca.com and they seem legit. My doll from them comes soon so we will see if it is any good.
>>
>>47373694
First get the product, *then* comment on the legitimacy of the seller.
>>
>>47372411
better practice your screaming then
>>47372343
I don't have 'transferable' skills but I do have a distance working job to the US. Problem is, that shit can't get you a visa. So my best bet is some euro nowhere shithole that wont care about my lolidolls i guess.
>>
>>47373872
or you could go to the japanese countryside, do your remote work, help out with the increasing number of aging japanese fleeing the cities, become the model gaijin
(...who am i kidding - you're going there for more dick-rubbing options anyway)
>>
>>47373891
Anon, did you miss the part where I said
>That shit won't get me a visa
I would go the the countryside to buy some cheap old rotten house anyway, it's STAYING in the country that is the hard part. 'Working for a foreign company with no ties to Japan' doesn't get you anything longer than 6 months stay.
>>
>considering spending 125% of my monthly take home pay on a doll
>probably 150% after VAT
this is such a dumb idea and yet I know I'll eventually do it
>>
File: 994.jpg (26 KB, 480x344)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
GROPING TPE ASS THROUGH CLOTH
>
GROPING TPE ASS
>>
>>47373950
Start with something smaller and cheaper, like a hip.
>>
Anyone know if the ControlC in the op is still being updated?
>>
>>47373986
I already own a hip and a cheap torso. On top of several onaholes, of course.
>>
>>47373997
Ah, I see. Have fun shopping then friend.
>>
>>47325630
>>47373993
Looks like my question was already answered. Lurking moar has failed to save the day, once again.
>>
yo guys
what dolls are the best if i mainly want to use it as a mannequin to make clothes for
i want something that is between 4 ft to 5 ft 6
and as for the proportions i want the doll to be petite with a bust and hip that are 10 inches bigger than the waist but the bust and hip should be around the same size
>>
>>47374256
i also want it to have a cute anime face
>>
>>47374256
if you don't plan on fucking it, you can get an actual mannequin for far less than a doll, and it'll stand up on its own
>>
>>47374430
That reminds me of a funny video review I saw for a $300-$400 lolidoll made by a woman nail stylist. She bought it for the sole purpose of displaying nails and complained it was unfuckable because it was shorter than her 10 year old son.
>>
>>47373447
>>47373506
if i feel like it i put ona and bottle inside a bowl with very hot water, works pretty good
>>
>>47363578
That's not what kegels are for dumbass. If anything if they get too tight you cum even quicker
>>
>>47373349
just get The Handy, it works with most onas and is the only autostroker worth a shit
>>
>>47374430
fuck that
those things are trash i already looked at those
i dont mind spending extra plus i know some of them dolls have feet that let them stand
>>
>>47377462
just would like to add on and say that money is no issue
i already have a smaller anime bjd and plan to get more of those too
i am just being a bit greedy rn
i basically want something in the style of an anime doll with the specs that i mentioned
>>
>>47377502
full-size anime style dolls of acceptable quality start at around 900 dollars if you buy from a japanese vendor such as oldoll
they are mildly more expensive at an english/usd facing vendor such as dollter
you just gotta shop around

however, anime dolls rarely have realistic body proportions, especially at loli size. you might want to look at realistic dolls for that instead (myloliwaifu produces very realistic loli dolls)
>>
>>47377549
note you can easily buy an anime head and slap it on a realistic doll body because they normally use a standard bolt. it may look stupid but YMMV
>>
>>47377549
>>47377558
im sure i can get one what i like
i dont like the "realistic" dolls a lot of them look ai generated in the face now
thanks for the tip bro
>>
>>47377643
oh i just thought of something!
if i wanna mannequin that is kind of "american" sized i can easily find one lmao
>>
File: Spoiler Image (721 KB, 497x756)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>>47377643
>i dont like the "realistic" dolls a lot of them look ai generated in the face now
I meant the body, because most if not all anime dolls are extremely pear-shaped and the leg lengths and such are also out of whack
t. have owned both
>>
Lying in bed with your doll wife on your chest is nice.
>>
File: IMG_20240522_023922 (1).png (1.55 MB, 997x1330)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>47378046
Come say that again when your waifu is 125lbs
>>
>>47378057
A waifu I've been looking into getting is 100kg, I'll get back to you when she's mine.
>>
>>47377793
>pear-shaped
thats a personal favourite for me
>>
>>47374256
JY and Elsababe both make 125cm dolls that roughly match this description.
>>
>>47375842
I really wanna see this review
>>
>>47378230
If I ever win the lottery, I'm gonna start a company to make 10 foot tall sex dolls. They're gonna be special order and you're gonna need to install a crane in your house to move her around, but I will make it happen.
>>
>>47378230
Biscuit Oliva would be proud
>>
>>47378714
if I'm installing a crane might as well make it a 40 foot Gwynevere/Great Fairy size doll. Imagine sleeping on giant tity.
>>
Is it possible to order a "custom" onahole based on an image or a blender model? I was using my Sakura onahole and looking at smut of a particular girl and had the thought that it would be fun to have an onahole modeled exactly like a scaled down version of a particular image. I imagine such a thing would be pretty expensive but I'm just wondering if it's a service that exists
>>
File: 630.png (59 KB, 410x390)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>47378963
I'm imagining, and it's a great image. On a similar not we're getting close with Tiddyshop's queen sized mattress lengthed boob "pillow." they look massive and I can't wait to get my hands on them.
>>
>>47379165
Your best bet is probably to talk to people on Etsy who do their own 3D printing and silicone molding. There's probably not any order and forget options but trying to toss around money would help.
>>
File: 2635524.jpg (68 KB, 600x600)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>47378714
>makes your giantess vision reality
>>
>>47378057
Those "flat chests are better for hugs" fags couldn't be more wrong, hugging big fat tittes feels amazing
>>
File: 1000013078.jpg (98 KB, 1024x1024)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>47379194
I wish we had pure solid color sex dolls like Greek sculptures you can fuck.
Pure white.
Pure pink.
Pure blue. Pure black.
ARTISTE EDITION
>>
I FOUND MAGIC FACE 3
Link: (4chain thinks this link is spam)
It's Rakuten
>>
File: 1671519419472942.jpg (68 KB, 500x612)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>47379517
I'd take a pure black doll. I'd love a truly vantablack girl to coat in my cum.
>>
>>47379517
vantablack sexdoll for maximum cum contrast when?
>>
>>47379517
just ask them to dye the doll what do you mean? a lot of guys get those
>>
>>47379577
Womp womp
>>
>>47379577
>5000 yen
>32 USD
I cannot believe my eyes wtf
>>
>>47379605
While I mostly agree with you, Climax doll and Doll castle both have these kinds of skin colors, the black is never black enough for my wants.
>>
>>47379517
Doll Channel sells "ceramic" piperdolls. I haven't seen them anywhere else.
[censored]https://files.catbox.moe/0yogah.jpg[/censored]
>>
I may have smoked a little today.
>>
>>47379680
That looks so fckin nice
>>
>>47379577
why cant I find this anywhere? its always out of stock
>>
File: 1544300207911.jpg (76 KB, 640x632)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>47379194
Sweet mother of fucking christ, I haven't checked their shop in a while and am just now seeing those. The fact it takes two dudes to hold it up lol, those look absolutely incredible! I already have a fantasia, getting those would get me all the way to heaven. Sandwiched between those and fantasia, good god.

>>47379680
Oh man that looks really nice, the red hair on ceramic skin is a great combo. I wish more places had that as an option
>>
>>47377292
Thanks, I'm wondering what is everyone's favorite in general though. Don't necessarily want an autostroker.
>>
File: file.png (481 KB, 1680x1050)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>farming materials
>remember to equip my +consumables component an hour in
>materials stop dropping
Korea, please.
>>
>>47380612
That sucks anon, but also wrong thread.
>>
File: 1.jpg (95 KB, 828x550)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>
>>47380656
oops.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.