[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault(39)_1.jpg (82 KB, 720x720)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Let's discuss music.
Do you typically prefer the original tracks or remixes?
Any new faves you've found?

I've found myself really, really liking the House Sets but especially the LoLK and TD House sets
>>
Original tracks. I listen to it daily.
Lately I can't get enough of Raiko's theme and also Dream Land from LLS. It's so nice when a theme that you didn't care much before suddenly starts to sound amazing.
>>
>>47383908
Learn to fucking use the catalog, retard.
>>47223961
>>
>>47383935
that's a doujin music thread, retard.
Also there's no rule that a topic can't have more than a thread. Fuck off from /jp/ if you just want everything to be a general, faggot.
>>
sure is summer
>>
File: kuso thread.png (46 KB, 664x670)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>
you guys are a bunch of insufferable faggots
can't wait for summer to end
>>
File: 1721860297330.png (443 KB, 720x554)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
Why is everyone so mad?

Anyway I've been listening to Travelogue of 47 Days, the remix of Idolatrize World on that is close enough to the original that I like it but is different in ways that make it better
>>47383933
DDC is one of the best music styles of the mainline Touhou games, honestly every theme would sound good with a DDC remix
Meanwhile I genuinely hate how 16 sounds. I didn't even like Okina's theme until 17.5 where I realized that it's a good theme but 16 just made it sound ugly
>>
>>47383956
>Also there's no rule that a topic can't have more than a thread.
/jp/'s orders were "condense your threads" not "don't make generals".
>>
th07 music is soooo fucking good
best menu music in the whole series, from stage 2 to stage 5 it's all banger no filler, Fantastic Tales from Tono to Eastern Ghostly Dream (is that the only title track in the whole series?) is the best run of songs in the franchise
>>
>>47391302
TH07 is honestly just the best game in the whole series, music included. It only has one of my favorite tracks, but even so the music is consistently high-tier compared to the other games. The way the visuals and music come together is perfect

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.