[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7609.png (283 KB, 1125x2436)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
Good night, sweet prince
>>
...learn how to crop, please.
>>
Good, FUCK Kadokawa
>>
>>47393484
It's a phonefaggot, he doesn't even know how to post.
That being said if this is the thread about NND then there's not really much else to say. Kadokawa's shit and fucked up things so awfully bad that I'd only truly consider NND back when they're out of Kadokawa's hands... which means it'd inevitably die immediately.
>>
>>47393518
but who will lose more: Kadokawa, or the MADers?
you should let go of your stupid furry 3d anime.
>>
>>47393484
No
>>
>>47393536
What you mean I don’t know how to post?
I don’t give a fuck about the quality of the images I post here
I will not waste my energy for some idiots
>>
>>47393544
I miss the MADs and the jap comments on things
>>
File: GPU-ERnagAE9pTF.jpg (116 KB, 984x929)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
Is this another stealth vtumor dox thread like the last one ended up being? The retarded post about kemofure and the implication of that being the only reason to hate Kadokawa makes me think this isn't a thread made by or for /jp/.
>>
Terrible OP aside, if the site really does wind up dead from this touhou MMD, and the MMD scene as a whole is basically fucked for good. There several hundreds of models where the password was only available on the nicovid, and then the actual models themselves that were hosted on nicosolid. Trying to organize any real effort to salvage everything that was lost would be an absolute clusterfuck due to just how much shit was on there, and most of it is so old the original authors are long gone. The most popular models might float up here and there as people need them, but all the other cool little things that people have made over the years are probably gone for good. Honestly pretty depressing, can't say I imagined this is how NND would go out.
>>
Why don't everyone just set up a donation collection and help pay the ransomware or whatever the fuck got the Niconico servers hacked?
>>
It will be back, noone drops a successful business just like that
>>
>>47393698
it happened last month, the ransom wasnt paid and a bunch of creators got doxxed. niconico never even made a statement about it
>>
>>47393671
>MMD, and the MMD scene as a whole is basically fucked for good.

It was already fucked up, you know it's bad when baka gaijins on youtube and chinx bilibili were already making better MMD videos.
>>
>>47393727
It’s been 3 or 4 months already

Not last month
>>
We're so back.
>>
>>47393575
Based retard.
>>
>>47395717
The world is healing!
>>
>>47395717
>新バージョン

What does that even mean?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.