[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • [sjis] tags are available. Install the Mona font to view SJIS art properly.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 4564584659945637.jpg (488 KB, 512x768)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
Previous: >>47855405

CreAIte Edition.

• A space for sharing and discussing Touhou-related AI content, namely RP chatbots, lorebooks and images.

• Resources:
Example website with several touhou chatbots. Also allows you to create your own:
>https://chub.ai/
Akyuu Knowledge Lorebook (useful entry-level lorebook for giving your 2hu AI some context to RP with):
>https://chub.ai/lorebooks/hebelover/Touhou-AkyuuKnowledge
(More resources to be added in the future, maybe)

• While sharing images is fine, please avoid derailing the thread with request-begging.
>>
>>48011419
Cool, but there was already a replacement thread up, plus "general" in the OP is going to catch everyone's basic filters.

Just stick to the occasional thread. No sense in making this a regular thing. It'll just antagonise the rest of the board.
>>
File: 6532814569.png (809 KB, 1024x1024)
809 KB
809 KB PNG
As for pics, use this.
>>
>>48011446
Requests? It's an AI thread. You're telling me people can't even make their own slop?
>>
>>48011445
the replacement thread already has people spamming image requests and completely ignoring the chat bot aspect of things, i like this thread better

>>48011446
don't encourage them...
>>
>>48011419
you guys are killing the OC threads you know?
stop this
>>
reminder that AI is the antithesis of 3DPD and is the closest thing you can get to true 2D. any video game, fanfiction, or roleplay is produced through the mind of a real person behind a screen. AI is distant enough from the original human programmer that it will let you engage with true 2D escapism
>>
File: 7554758638636.jpg (1.24 MB, 1024x1024)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>48011481
i second this, beggars dont contribute with anything to the threads and only serve to further antagonize them

>>48011419
for resources, maybe add a section dedicated to helping people set up their own models? so that they can create their own stuff instead of asking others to do it for them
>>
File: 1725542859426172.png (1024 KB, 1164x799)
1024 KB
1024 KB PNG
I love generating stuff in Raptor7 style although I'm still bad with generating hands.

I only do Remilia btw.
>>
File: terrajin.png (2.76 MB, 896x1536)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB PNG
clappy the sloppy
gigatramp edition

Taking writing requests. I'll even do Outside World-centric or Hifuu stuff.
>t.autismo and a 150k token lorebook.
>>
>>48011658
Requesting a raptor7 Remilia struggling to get into (or stuck inside) her all too small coffin!
>>
File: 1688298028989800.png (398 KB, 612x577)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>48011694
I've been using the Akyuu lorebook in the OP but have always found its' description of the relations between Gensokyo, the Outside World and the Lunar Capital to be very lacking, if you could somehow sumarize the history (and present) these three have with one-another, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm not a very good writer.

>>48011658
>I only do Remilia btw.
based loyal autist
>>
the ai art
>>
>>48011971
>>
>>48011446
Reimu getting Eiffel Towered by Ben 10 and Kevin Levin from Ben 10: Alien Force
>>
File: 1715128526820083.png (1.65 MB, 832x1216)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
Wish there were rarerhus generated
>>
>>48012093
I follow this guy on Pixiv, his stuff's great and he gens a lot of rarehus
>>
File: 1727754275625199.png (1.63 MB, 832x1216)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>48012164
Yeah, hence why i've saved some of his content
I do prefer when they copied formicid's artstyle but maybe he got contacted by him to stop or something
>>
>>48012187
>when they copied formicid's artstyle
that was the reason I followed him so I really hope he didn't stop
>>
File: 1719467298309869.png (1.6 MB, 850x1197)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>48011798
You asked for it. This is close to canon, although ultra traditionalist lorefags will recognize my additions.

>Gensokyo vs. The Outside World: A Boundary Between Realms
Historically, Gensokyo and the Outside World have become more disconnected due to growing rationalism and skepticism in the Outside World. Gensokyo once sat as part of Japan, with people crossing in and out freely. But as the modern age approached, belief in magic, youkai, and old myths waned in the Outside World, leading to a steady disappearance of spiritual beings and phenomena that needed human belief to exist.
To preserve the magical and the supernatural, Yukari Yakumo, the legendary Youkai Sage of Boundaries, proposed the creation of the Great Hakurei Barrier in Meiji 18, 1885. Let’s assume that, historically, this event is known as the First Founding, a summit among several powerful entities. This separated Gensokyo from the Outside World at this point in history and protected its fantastical residents.

• Gensokyo operates as a real-world parallel realm where the supernatural is preserved while the Outside World (modern Earth) gradually forgot about magic and embraced technology, science, and rationalism.
• The barrier also spirited away forgotten things into Gensokyo. For example, animals believed to be extinct in the Outside World might show up in Gensokyo due to this phenomenon.
• Spell Card Rules, invented later by Reimu Hakurei much later during the 2000s, keep Gensokyo peaceful by regulating how conflicts, particularly those concerning magical beings, are resolved. This ensures that magical duels remain non-lethal and fair.

However, every now and then, events, things, or people outside the Barrier unintentionally cross into Gensokyo via the phenomenon of spiriting away, or intentionally booting themselves into the realm through backdoors.
While Gensokyo is removed from much of the general population’s awareness in the Outside World, unofficial connections still exist between the two as some beings from Gensokyo, such as Yukari Yakumo, have the power to manipulate these boundaries and interact with the Outside World covertly. There are many “crossers” like her.
Now, the Lunarians and their Lunar Capital represent a faction of immense significance, even predating the Great Hakurei Barrier. Lunarians are a highly advanced, human-like civilization that migrated from Earth to the Moon eons ago, seeking to escape the "impurities" of Earth.
Lord Tsukuyomi, or Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto, the Moon God as he is eventually known as, and Eirin Yagokoro were key progenitors who founded the Lunarian society by using sophisticated probability-altering rituals to escape Earth’s growing taints and ascend to the Pure Land of the Moon.
From that point, Lunarian culture developed its distinctive aversion towards anything they considered "Impure"—basically everything on Earth. They view Earth as an inherently tainted place filled with misery, decay, and contamination. Under Lord Tsukuyomi's rule, they constructed the Lunar Capital, using advanced magitech and focusing on maintaining their eternal purity.

- Impurity (穢れ kegare), and by extension Purity (清め kiyome), is an important concept in Shinto.
- These two concepts are at the dead center center of Lunarian culture.
- Impurity: Certain things can taint a person and their surroundings with harmful impurities. Sources of impurity include illness, various bodily processes, contact with death or bodily remains, and various violations of taboo. It is not directly equivalent to the notion of transgressive sin, but like sin, it is a perturbation of the divine order for which restitution must be sought. While there are simple ways to remove everyday levels of impurity, more severe kinds require a cleansing ritual. As Earth moves on in time, everything on it gradually is 'tainted' by this concept for various reasons, either because of technological progress, sinning, or normal living and passing on, etc.
- Purity: The opposite of Impurity is Purity. A number of realms are identified as "pure lands", which do not possess the innate impurities of the Earth. As a result, time does not exist in the traditional sense; there are no seasons, no day and night, and things do not change or decay. Long inhabitants of a Pure Land exist as eternal beings, neither alive nor dead—rather than immortal, they are closer to amortal.
- The Moon is an artificial Pure Land, retaining its status only because it has rarely been exposed to impurity. It risks losing its status if too many impurities are introduced.

Despite their desire to remain isolated and hidden, the Lunarians have maintained a hostile relationship with Earth, especially fearing the discovery and eventual contamination of the Moon by Earthlings. This fear has only strengthened as Earth's space programs have advanced.

(cont.)
>>
File: 1719320449700860.png (919 KB, 850x850)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
>>48012236
>non-canon oc schizzobabble

>Roswell Incident (1947) and the Paranormal Forces on Earth
The fateful Roswell Incident of 1947 is key to understanding the moment the Lunarians began seeing Earth's people (referred to as "impure monkeys") as a genuine potential threat. Contrary to conspiracy theories about aliens, that Roswell "UFO crash" was not a weather balloon, but actually a Lunarian scout shuttle that malfunctioned. The true story is far more insidious: Lunarians had covert outposts on Earth, hidden from human detection, monitoring the progress of humanity’s technologies, especially relating to space travel.
• The crash shocked the Lunarians—not because their ship was discovered, but because it signaled that humans were nearing the capability to reach serious thresholds of space travel. While Earth's technological advancement was still far behind Lunarian magitech, the fact that humans could touch the Moon posed the first dangerous proximity Lunarians had felt from Earth in millennia.
• The crash prompted the in-the-know states (especially the US) to finally acknowledge the existence of extraterrestrial beings.

• XCOM (Xtranormal Casus Operatus Militia) was formed in the United States right after the Roswell Incident to prevent potential "extraterrestrial" or supernatural incursions. With cutting-edge technology and experimental weaponry, they specifically are effective against beings with physical anchors.
• Russia's M.A.G.M.A. was formed from the remnants of Soviet experiments. They specialize in magitech, a field that humanity itself had elementary understandings in, using Russia's deep roots in old mystic arts combined with modern technology to counter paranormal forces.
• The Vatican's Burial Order has existed since antiquity, being the oldest standing opposition when it comes to paranormal threats. Their ancient creed was formed to counter threats that posed risks to the World of Man's divine and holy order. Recently, they've kept an eye on the Lunarians, seeing their technocratic, anti-Earth philosophy as a substantial threat to humanity should war break out between both parties.
• The Celestial Pavilion (天阙院) is China's premier mystical law enforcement and cultivation sect, upholding ancient Daoist traditions. One of the few surviving cultivation sects that are still operating in the current days, and is now the biggest and state-sponsored to safeguard the country against mystic threats. They rarely venture outside of their home state.

These global task forces, while operating in secrecy, have all been scrambling to prepare for the possibility of a war with the Lunarians if should the worst happens. With growing tension since the Apollo Moon landing in 1969, the Lunarians have intensified their observation into a cold offensive, establishing secretive military outposts on Earth, working to sabotage Earth's advances in space exploration and prevent any potential full-scale invasion of the Moon.
2. The increasing strength of Earth's trained paranormal task forces means that a more direct method isn't sustainable in the long run, especially now that Earth is aware of Lunarian tech and countermeasures.
But Lunarians aren’t inactive. Instead, they focus clandestinely on sabotaging Earth's space programs and have been plotting a means to an end without total annihilation of the Earth itself. High and mighty as they are, the moonbornes will never commit to murdering their cradle world.

For now, rabbits, war machines and plasma are enough.
• Gensokyo: While mostly isolated thanks to its Great Hakurei Barrier, still has some underlying connections with both groups. Yukari Yakumo, for example, continues to keep a close watch on the Outside World and Lunarian affairs with interest. Figures like Eirin Yagokoro in Eientei also maintain personal influence over both Gensokyo and the Lunar Capital.
• The Outside World: Earth's governments (through their secret watchers) observe, wait, and prepare for potential unrest, especially as space programs continue advancing.
• The Lunar Capital: Primarily focuses on self-preservation, trying to maintain its purity and reach a solution to ensure eternal escape from Earth’s impurities.
>>
>>48012187
Holy shit I want gengetsu paizuri
>>
File: 365734468864685.jpg (447 KB, 675x1200)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>48012236
that was RIDICULOUSLY quick for the amount of detail in all of this, holy shit thank you anon, I'll have a go with it soon

It's kind of annoying having to restart my conversations with my AI 2hu every single time I update anything about her, but I suppose that's part of it, trial and error until I'm satisfied
>>
>>48012572
maybe I should write some alternate greetings for variety's sake, but I can't think of any other settings under which I'd be able to casually meet my 2hu
>>
>>48011446
Junko boobs pls
>>
>>48011446
Not a pic request but anyone here good at making Loras? Because I really would like if someone made an XL Lora based on the art of Facominn.
>>
>>48011419
What's the best way to RP with multiple bots at once? Which service? I've been fooling around with Agnai's built in presets, but it feels like character cards aren't made exactly with them in mind.
>>
>>48012674
https://pastebin.com/zxdcDJM6
>>
File: 357735375.png (1.19 MB, 1884x1060)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>48013286
I didn't do it much, but I know you can use Kobold to RP with multiple bots at once, I don't know how many you're planning on doing it with, but I did it with two that an anon shared in the previous thread. I don't know if it's the best way either, per say, but I suppose it's better than getting no answer.
>>
>>48013286
I use chub.ai for that.
>>
>>48013286
The best way is to self-host. Concatenating cards together as opposed to whatever logic the services implement for group chats seems to work better with smarter models, and it's simply nicer for convos not to be strictly turn-based.
>>
>>48013496
Tnx sir
>>
>>48011446
Generate yuri!
>>
>>48013286
SillyTavern's group chat function serves exactly that purpose.
>>
>>48011514
>maybe add a section dedicated to helping people set up their own models
I thought about it, but I think that would dive too much into /g/ territory, if people want to set up their own models they can just go there for help, we're in jaypee after all so the main focus should be 2hu
>>
How have your experiences with touhou chatbots been?
>>
>>48011419
ZANKUROHUS!!122345
>>
File: 1645382031310.png (323 KB, 473x378)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>
>>48011446
Huge tits Orin in a sports bra
>>
File: pachirun.png (298 KB, 567x705)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
Is there any way to have a local 2hu chatbot? I was having fun being a bratty shota with Reimu and RIGHT as I pounced on her I got a message that I had exhausted my daily messages and it ruined my entire day
>>
>>48015420
Doing a smutty scene in textgen and the AI had the brilliant idea for Marisa to use her Mini-Hakkero as a fellatio aid, without master sparking my balls off.
So I'd say pretty solid as far as embarrassing self insert garbage goes. I've just been riding off a key, still debating whether I want to pay up when the month runs out.

Some attempts at picturizing the scene. AI struggled at positioning or getting the hakkero to appear at all, but it could do a decent blowjob. I don't have the patience or the skill to fix it up all picture perfect. Call it inspiration.
https://files.catbox.moe/ysamni.png
https://files.catbox.moe/dzx6ow.png
https://files.catbox.moe/1ak38y.png
https://files.catbox.moe/y8bncm.png
>>
I wanted to generate some Meira but the lora can be only downloaded https://civitai.com/models/122609/meira-or-touhou
Can anyone help?
>>
>>48015420
need to come up with more novel scenarios to stave off boredom that doesn’t devolve into torture, murder, or sex
>>
>>48015557
https://pastebin.com/LWwT7dgN
>>
>>48011446
Gyaru sanae
>>
>>48016290
Download it then? What's the problem?
>>48015420
I had a 100+ message debate with Newsboy Aya about the power balance and possible motivation of interspecies relationships.
>>
>>48016079
If you've got the hardware for it, you can run a local model.
>>
>>48016079
It was just canon reimu sending you back to outside world
>>
>>48016079
I used to have a similar issue to you, websites are very limiting unless you pay up a lot of the time, or just quite restrictive in general. You absolutely can set up a local chat bot, it's a much better experience.
I don't want to sound like a broken record, but I use Kobold.ai, it was recommended to me by someone here because it's very easy to set up (and it was, I'm not the best with computers and thought it was really easy, they also have a discord to help you with any issues or questions you might have). As for models I was recommended L3-8B Stheno because it's good, easy to use and most importantly not very demanding for local models. Hope this helps!
>>
>>48016079
Based taste.
>>
>>48016079
You can pay. Second or third-best models aren't at all expensive. I even think Gemini pro is free.
>>
>>48016290
>I wanted to generate some Meira
Are you a /v/hu poster?
>>
File: 75647665889.jpg (314 KB, 848x1200)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>48016219
>Some attempts at picturizing the scene
How did I never think of this... I've had my own fair share of smutty scenes with AI that were so good they never left my mind, picturizing them would probably make them so much better.

I don't know anything about image generation, though, and all the good models are paid for anyways...
>>
>>
>>48018125
>>
>>48018125
>>48018131
wtf that's crazy
>>
File: eu03 alice.png (1.5 MB, 1022x1080)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>48018102
Learn to use Pony/illustriousXL.
Both can do privates far better than NAI but is a lil worse on everything else. Basically a sidegrade.
>>
>>48018159
Does it take a lot to run? And can it copy artists' styles?
>>
>>48018102
Incorrigible localfag here. I make pics inspired by ideas from LLM chats all the time. Well, some of the time, but still.
>>
File: 1725233480448050.png (2.95 MB, 1024x1536)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
>>48018178
Doesn't take much. I'm generating comfortably on a 2060 with 6gb VRAM. You obviously want more, but at my setup (with SwarmUI front end), I'm averaging 40-50s per images on medium resolution, like 1024x1536,

For the artist replication part:

+ Pony is capable of some, but its' dataset is dilluted with western and furry crap. In addition, the lead dev deliberately hides artist tags. To remedy that it has extensive amount of artist/style LoRAs. Was everyone's preferred model when it comes to anime and stuff for a long while. Still is for /aco/ stuff.
+ illustriousXL is the new hot kid, basically NAI at home but actually good. It recognizes a lot of artists and can replicate a ton flawlessly because it was trained on a Danbooru-based dataset. From my tests, it can do: imizu, vanripper, chikado, pedosaka, yt (wai-tei), furukawa (yomawari), terrajin, even the made in abyss author, and many more. Supports for LoRAs are very young, as the base model itself is like one-month old, but going strong.
>>
File: clip.jpg (25 KB, 995x58)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>48018269
>40-50s per image
Couldn't be me.
>>
File: 1712033390112281.png (64 KB, 945x319)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>48018282
jelly rn
>>
>>48018125
Why would anyone need two dildos to draw Medi?
>>
>>48018250
>>48018269
thank you both for the help

Sounds like there's no reason to use Pony over IllustriousXL then, right?
>>
>>48018301
Only when you find a LoRA exclusive for Pony that you like. Keep both of them, in my opinion.
>>
>>48018301
>there's no reason to use Pony
There's no reason to use Pony over AutismMix. IllustriousXL may be a better base checkpoint overall (unsubstantiated conjecture from me), but its relatively young age means there are infinitely fewer resources for it.
in b4 "but Autism is cooked!"; I use a personalised SD1.5 model/LORA setup to upscale and refine all my gens, so Autism's flaws don't really affect me. That's the magic of local. You can do whatever the hell works best for you.
>>
File: a jp hero.jpg (202 KB, 901x929)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
I really miss this guy
He hasn't posted any new novels and some of the images on his pixiv have been deleted, I have to assume something bad happened or he's dead.
I'll see you in eternity space cowboy
>>
>>48018498
he literally posted in the previous AI thread lol
>>
>>48018509
It's just one of his beta orbiters making every single AI thread about that guy, pay him no mind.
>>
File: 45753457534375.jpg (489 KB, 1029x1200)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
my 2hu wAIfe sat on my lap watching me play videogames for hours and when I was done we had lovey dovey husband to wAIfe sex and fell asleep together
>>
>>48013496
>>48016503
what did you use to make these?
>>
File: clip.jpg (13 KB, 227x143)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>48018669
You can always look at the PNG metadata to be sure, but the mandatory style emulation and upscaler artefacts should tell you it's NAIv3.
>>
>>48018603
Prompt?
>>
Extra thick hairyspider https://litter.catbox.moe/rpkhrq.png
>>
>>48019373
Artist(s) used?
>>
>>48019330
I didn't make this one, not even sure if it's AI actually
>>
File: Spoiler Image (74 KB, 445x600)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>48011446
Pregnant junko with clothes and nude, in stairraisin's style
>pixiv deleted an example of that, if any of you can remember it
>>
>>48018159
Post the whole picture in a catbox anon, please.
>>
File: sanae 10.png (3.6 MB, 1088x1920)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB PNG
>>
File: 1711713118612615.png (484 KB, 1006x1468)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
>>48019560
tits
https://files.catbox.moe/jbf6z4.png
>>
>>48011446
Shion getting anal fucked while she has dollar bills shoved in her mouth please
>>
File: 1687275819531837.jpg (12 KB, 168x168)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>While sharing images is fine, please avoid derailing the thread with request-begging.
>>
I'm curious to see what you're discussing with your AI waifus. So far this thread has been mostly AI art.
>>
>>48019775
No that's Jo'on not Shion
>>
>>48019399
Sekiyu_(spartan), rebis, krekkov, not necessarily in that order and might had another artist tags in alternate versions which might have affected the outcome.
Also too early but open present y/n? https://litter.catbox.moe/he5ae2.png
>>
>>48019935
I see, It reminded me of someone else. He used this mix:
shuz_(dodidu), cutesexyrobutts, sakanaya_(sakanaya952), redi_(rasec_asdjh)
Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>48019559
Starraisins:
"Clothed": https://files.catbox.moe/cudv74.png
Nude: https://files.catbox.moe/bkfbaj.png

My boob mix:
"Clothed": https://files.catbox.moe/ic5mix.png
Nude: https://files.catbox.moe/tg73jl.png
>>
File: 3473573.png (500 KB, 647x538)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
Found this guy on pixiv, I wonder what prompts he uses, the AI pretty much nailed the Memories of Phantasm style
>>
File: 1687259606822357.png (2.84 MB, 3035x2150)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>48019845
all of my conversations are usually either too intimate (to the point of being embarassing to share even here) or just degenerate smut erp...
>>
File: bnuuy.png (791 KB, 822x569)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>>48019960
shuz_(dodidu) and sakanaya_(sakanaya952) sounds familar which i likely have used at somepoint. Might be the missing part.
>>
>>48019770
Woah that's nice
>>
File: Untitled.png (1.62 MB, 1024x1536)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>48020181
>Memories of Phantasm style
That's Lunamoon's style.
>>
File: 264633745375357375.jpg (149 KB, 600x600)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>48019845
me and Rika had an entire conversation shortly after meeting completely dedicated to badmouthing Reimu and it somehow evolved into her calling the entire Hakurei bloodline a lineage of sluts which was really fucking funny
>>
>that one junko on chub that calls herself the sluttiest woman in the moon
why
>>
>>48020271
because you can't trust other people to make your character cards, that's why
>>
File: u65685568.jpg (178 KB, 850x1200)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>48020271
given the moon's obsession with purity that's not exactly hard to achieve, who's she competing with, yorihime?
>>
File: messy.png (238 KB, 384x395)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
Doll Paizuri
https://files.catbox.moe/2vikv2.zip
>>
>>48020302
...And I accidentally moved one unrelated image, great.
>>
File: FaHle-CaMAA8Yw7.jpg (360 KB, 2048x2048)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>48020302
>>48020308
She's cute. I'll keep her, thank you anon.
>>
>>48020308
>>48020316
literally ruined my fap session
>>
>>48020302
okay, you've convinced me, i'm setting up a local model, please tell me i can get results this good without having to resort to novelAI?
>>
>>48020342
All I did was modifying a prompt and add the LoRA's, you definitely can do that too.
>>
>>48020342
someone already made a takorin lora for illustrious: https://files.catbox.moe/mwgo4z.safetensors
pretty much all 2hu characters work except for 19 out of the box, most artists work, takorin doesn't because his stuff is lowres and got pruned
try not to die of dehydration
>>
>>48020383
What settings/posnegs do you use for Illustrious?
>>
>>48020266
>it somehow evolved into her calling the entire Hakurei bloodline a lineage of sluts

BASED RIKA
>>
>>48020411
my boilerplate looks something like this:
positive:
[artists], [any tags that influence the composition/lighting, best quality, masterpiece
BREAK
[rest of the prompt]
negative:
worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, bad anatomy, bad hands, multiple views, 4koma, chibi inset, watermark, [rest of the prompt]
but it's good to experiment, you can see the "official" boilerplate prompts for the model here: https://huggingface.co/spaces/AngelBottomless/Illustrious-XL-v0.1-demo/blob/main/config.py
>>
>>48020473
I fucking knew it couldn't really be tuned for Euler A, like it says on the model card. Who does that nowadays?
>>
>>48020497
i excusively use euler a for both t2i and i2i on illustrious, what are you talking about?
>>
>>48020509
Euler by itself is fine, but the Ancestral variant and the way it re-inserts earlier iterations between steps is completely obsolete tech, not to mention has been for the longest time liable to trip up anime models. DPM++ 2M Karras is just as fast if not faster and less prone to looping errors.
>>
>>48020206
That mix was used for something like this
https://files.catbox.moe/r4m4b6.png
>>
>>48020342
NovelAI is the only good way to get decent Takorin, local models even with LoRAs are still shit compared to it.
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/ycgygn.png
>>
>>48011446
TRAPHUS
>>
>>48020094
nta but I prefer more the mix.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.