[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • [sjis] tags are available. Install the Mona font to view SJIS art properly.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: anki.jpg (110 KB, 1024x1024)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
literally cheating
>>
please stay in your containment general
>>
Just looking at the death star makes me anxious
>>
>>48019918
I swear that thread has the worst human beings on this site, there's nothing but pure condensed hatred and angst for some reason
Only /cgl/ comes close to that
>>
>>48020225
you're thinking of 07th gen but the thread in question's surely up there yeah
>>
File: 1728921258248159.png (156 KB, 302x414)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>48019866
my excuse is i'm in uni and have enough stuff to do that piling more useless junk onto the queue isn't realistic if i want to actually learn it

but really. studying moon runes that are functionally useless is a waste of time if it's not genuinely a hobby i'm dedicated to. why should i learn a new language that's infamous as THE hardest for native english speakers to learn, when i would use it for nothing but reading manga once in a blue moon? i'd have to move to japan to realistically learn, because immersion is how you learn languages. learning japanese is a multi-year long chore that i just don't have the time for. and in the first place why use anki for japanese?

tl;dr i'm bad enough at communicating in english, and have zero plan of ever visiting Japan. my brain is crammed enough with pointless jargon and doesn't have room for the stroke order, grammar, and syntax of thousands of foreign characters
>>
>>48021215
Japan isn't even that hard a language.
>>
>>48022077
True but only in hindsight.
>>
>>48021215
why are you on jaypee if you dont have a hobby that makes learning japanese worthwhile?
>have to move to japan to realistically learn
?
>and in the first place why use anki for japanese?
???
lemme tack "and why do you have such strong opinions on things you're so uninformed about?" to my question
>>
>>48019866
>learning 20,000 words in 3-6 years is literally cheating
ok
>>
>>48021215
just replace all the translations you consume with raws, boom

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.