[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2024gfp.png (1.43 MB, 2772x1892)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
Seems generally reasonably but how is the UK and Pakistan so high? Are they realistically even top 20 without nukes, let alone top 10?
>>
Why didn't France come out?
>>
>>61446793
>russia in second place
>pakistan
>italy
wtf is this ranking
>>
>>61446964
It gets better
>colombia above finland
What is this shit lmao
>>
does this include or emphasize nukes
>>
>>61446964
Global Firepower is infamous here for only counting pure numbers, nothing else. To be fair it is an easy way of measuring things, if completely inaccurate and nonsensical.
>>
>>61446964
PENIS SIZE! SOUTH KOREA IS GROWING
>>
>>61446793
>italy up there
>france not on list
That's fucking nonsense, come on
t. pastafag
>>
>>61447000
The UK has a grand total of 213 shitty tanks and 57 dated self propelled howitzers, even their navy is a joke only 6 medium sized old destroyers, and the air is even worse, 34 F35Bs, even Australia has something like 75 F35As

GFP certainly does not simply just count numbers, they have clearly factored in the UK nukes otherwise the UK would be ranked somewhere between 20 to 30 at best
>>
>>61447064
Thats right and my penis is SMALL SO WHAT!
YES IVE HAD 3 THREADS DELETED IN THE PAST HOUR BUT I DONT CARE!
THE UK NEEDS TO BE IN MY HEAD BECAUSE MY PENIS IS SMOL GUIS
>>
>>61447004
>>61447095
Bong sisters how do we respond without sounding mad?

Lmfao
>>
>>61447007
France has 215 crappy tanks, 96 barely working 155 sph and no F35s

Italy has 26 F35s
>>
File: 1f90f.png (50 KB, 1024x1024)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>61447206
Hahaha my SUPERIOR SK (Smol Kok) genes have allowed me to master the art of penis englargement.
Nooooooooooo you cant destroy my confidence with an emoji THIS IS THE FAULT OF THE BRITISH
>>
>>61447064
They factor in things like population, natural resources and so on. It's also what helps inflate Russia's position.

Honestly it's not that terrible but it's clearly flawed.
>>
>>61447250
> seething hamas esque tranny sperging out incoherently exuding small dick energy par excellance due to inferiority complex towards South Korean ubermensch

Lmfao 9/10 you are a tranny + manlet, 10/10 you have a micro clitdick lmfao

LMFAO

LMFAO!!!!!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMFAO
LMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao

LMFAO!!!
>>
>>61447286
Its probably the best ranking system, not aware of any others that are even remotely close in terms of credibility
>>
>>61446793
#1 USA
#2 USA as of 1990
#2 USA as of 1980
#3 USA as of 1970
#4 USA as of 1960
#5 USA as of 1950
#6 USA as of 1940
#7 China or whatever who gives a fuck
>>
>>61446793
>>61446977
That one faggy sockpuppet youtube creature I want to wipe my ass with finna drop a vid saying why Columbia would beat finland in a vacuum
>>
File: 1000006212.jpg (55 KB, 666x305)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>61446930
It come out years ago.
>>
These always follow the exact same format
>US numba wan so the chart has some vague degree of believability
>Russia and China close behind
>behind them, whatever third world country the site that made the chart is based in (India)
>and then just all the US’s allies interspersed with random literally-whos
>>
>>61448379
1970's USA got cucked by the air defense systems the USSR gave to North Vietnam.
>>
Why isn’t China in 2nd? It’s obvious they’re much stronger than Russhita now
>>
>>61446930
Because this is a retarded list.
>>
>>61446793
>2. Russia
>4. India
yeah a brown person runs that site
>>
>>61447229
France isn't a tank military.
F-35 jets aren't the only factor that matter, you low IQ retard.
You are the retard from the last time, aren't you?
>>
>>61451143
China hasn't won a major war in hundreds of years. They could crash and burn outside Taiwan worse than the Russians did outside of Kyiv.
>>
File: activate clown vision.png (219 KB, 540x303)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>#2 loses war to #18
>>
>>61448427
But they can, Colombia's army is 20 times bigger than Finland's, has tens of thousands of veterans from cartel wars and COIN, they are literally exporting mercs to Ukraine and arab states in order to keep them from getting overran by houthis and ISIS, add to this their demographics and they would win just by doing a Shoigu on the finnish but with the advantage their equivalent to the VDV is the real thing rather than some homoerotic propaganda cryptogay march.
>>
>>61451871
Site doesn't consider geopolitical games, if both countries were isolated Russia would have already won long ago, as people have pointed out, western help is vital for the ukrainian war effort, without it they would just collapse within a few weeks.
>>
File: 1711113680853209.png (726 KB, 861x860)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
>>61446793
>Russia ahead of China

Lol, no.

Also Ukraine even in its current state would kick the ever-living shit out of either Italy or Pakistan with or without aid.

What kind of clinical retard makes these lists?!
>>
>>61447206
you clearly don't know how to not sound mad warriortard.
>>
No one ITT sincerely believes the UK can compete with SK right? It makes no sense.
>>61451245
Successfully invading Taiwan is significantly harder than taking Kyiv.
>>
>>61452040
Pakistan's air force would wreck Ukraine.
>>
>>61446793
Is this based on the military budget?
>>
File: tanks.jpg (176 KB, 2128x658)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
left: Russian tanks according to GFP
right: Russian tanks in stock according to satellite images, some of these satellite images a year old from now already
>>
>>61452114
i fucking hate this new trend of retards pretending arty is the only thing that matters and ignoring airforces when the only reason that's even the case in this war is that both side's airforces suck dick and neither can contest the other because they have a really low sortie rate, almost no sead equipment/training and very little training in general.

yeah that massive artillery army looks cool, would be a shame if a proper airforce bombed it into oblivion as well as the giant obvious logistical tail meant to keep feeding it.
>>
>>61452001
>they would just collapse within a few weeks.
But they didn't, lmao.
>>
>>61452001
>if both countries were isolated
which is such a retarded hypothetical its not even worth discussing
>>
>>61446793
Who are the retarded faggots that can't spell Turkey?
>>
>>61447000
>To be fair it is an easy way of measuring things, if completely inaccurate and nonsensical.
I get so tired of morons putting down the Taylor Knock Out factor for just this reason.
>But hurr durr I make shit up and never saw an elephant
>>
>>61452421
Stop deadnaming them.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/6/2/un-registers-turkiye-as-new-country-name-for-turkey
>>
>>61446964
Reality
>>
>>61452114
No they wouldn't for the same reason Russia's air force can't. No stealth or even large number of glide bombs means their air force is functionally useless.
>>
>>61446793
> no France
adequate
>>
>>61447064
how the fuck are we supposed to count on the UK in a war? wtf? are they light infantry only or some shit?
>>
>>61456002
they have thousands of Boris Johnsons ready to deploy. shit is scary
>>
>>61452413
How do you compare militaries otherwise, you stupid cunt?
>>
>>61446793
I still don´t know how threy can look at the russian performance in Ukraine and not go "Hmm maybe the way we rank countries on here is flawed". Like you expect me to belive that they are just slighty behind the US?
>>
>>61446793
That's so fucking stupid, I don't even know what to say.
Fuck that though. You know what I wanna see? Russia vs China. China should, by every measure, absolutely demolish Russia based on their population size, economy and military. However, it would be interesting to see if their shitty paper military, corruption and lack of experience, would make them struggle, even against a weak, corrupt pussy country like Russia. It would be like watching two retards fights to the death. That said, whoever wins would likely come out of it slightly less retarded, after having faced the reality of war, and gaining some actual combat experience.
No wait. Russia always starts fights where they get absolutely destroyed, but end up surviving thanks to their population size or other outside factors, and they never, ever learned their lesson or tried to improve themselves. Maybe experience is just lost on degenerate subhumans.

Hmmm...
>>
>>61456504
>China should, by every measure, absolutely demolish Russia
The US glownigger agencies would unironically do everything in their power to assist Russia in that scenario. I guarantee that we'd see lend-lease RuAF F-22s and LRASMs if somehow Russia and the PRC got into a shooting war.
>>
File: 1574191974323589.png (242 KB, 501x369)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>61446793
>Global Firepower Index
>>
>>61456550
I don't think so. At least not in the current political climate, with Putin as the leader. Unless someone decides to finally pop him in the head, the west is never going to support Russia.
The west would just look on, and maybe, hopefully, realize that western isolationism is a must, and that the borders should be shut, and that we need to rely more on local production, industry and resources. China has been our bitch for long enough. It's time to cut the cord.
>>
>>61448446
Your pic is literally anti-gay marriage, retard
>>
>>61452207
I am not talking about the so called SMO being succesful, that wasn't going to work, but let us not pretend they haven't managed to hold the line without support from many western friends, the temporal interruption of support from US provoked by the likes of that piece of shit MTG and some other fifth columnists costed ukrainian lives, warmachines and land, meanwhile Russia's bankrupted intellectual and moral capital has ensured they have been reduced to attrition tactics to force marginal "victories" where a more competent and honest use of their 2021 force would have neutered Ukraine's military within a few months, it's already shameful a surprise attack failed, even more so because of lack of fuel, that one of the largest oil exporters in the contemporary world ended in such situation will pass into human history as one of the greatest national humilliations a country could ever suffer.
>>
>>61446793
>malaysia above finland
Lmao who made this ranking?
>>
>>61447250
he did *not* like this one
>>
>>61456448
The current war may be an existential threat for Putin's regime, but not to Russia as a whole, this is not 1941, on the other hand say, in the event a foreign power waged a truly genocidal war against Russia at their own internationally recognized territory the use of tactical and strategic WMDs would become a reality, no matter how well drilled and well armed a conventional division would be, it would end like a mob of cannon fodder when targeted by a nuke, we may not like it but that's the entire point of a nuclear arsenal, we almost saw this scenario in 1973 where Golda Meier informed Nixon Israel would be forced to deploy nukes against syrians and egyptians in order to stop them, cue a sudden operation to supply the IDF with weapons and ammo and put and end to the war.
>>
>>61451130
1970s USA lost as many men in the entire Vietnam war as China lost in one month of it's invasion of post war Vietnam.
>>
I don't know why Pakistan surprises you, Japan is the one that makes me go
>What
Like christ, if they weren't so hobbled by SDF rules and regulations they could easily jump to the top 5 if japan right now is still so high up.
>>
>>61452103
>Successfully invading Taiwan is significantly harder than taking Kyiv.
And when they do it, we'll increase their ranking.
China has not defeated a non Chinese army in 500 years, and that still wouldn't break that streak, however.

Han are bad at war. I really want to see all out war between india and china, because the jeets are also hysterically bad at war, historically.
>>
>>61446793
Any list that does not take into account stockpile of long range guided munitions and their launch platforms can be easily disregarded. Japan would actually be easily in the top 5 (2,000+ LRGM munitions in active service in its destroyer fleet alone), and no country in Europe would make the top 10 individually (the only possible exception being russia before 2022).
>>
>>61446793
Armatard or some Indian saar?
>>
>>61458001
>f35 pilots stats are more relevant than 5,000+ mostly US made advanced missiles in stock with US radars.
The Japanese destroyer fleet is the 2nd highest quality on Earth, and 3rd in total munitions. And it's using US systems throughout. It's airforce also completely and fully mogs any country in Europe in equipment alone, as they continue to follow the US doctrine of using their fighter jets as over the horizon missile trucks.
>>
>>61458028
> nipshill weeb tranny mindbroke posting typical fakenews

Do you really think we gave the nips the real thing? Lmfao ¥…€…£……$$$
>>
>>61458055
They literally have the same systems retard. And routinely test them with the US. Japan has a separate defense treaty with the US than NATO nations and it actually has a better treaty system overall, the only minus is the US bases and its treaty limits. And even with those limits it has more LRGMs and launch platforms than any country in Europe.
>>
>>61458055
Who's we? Are you LARPing as a white man again, dog eater?
>>
File: 1706800005148.png (1.63 MB, 981x1681)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>61457257
The Western mind, to place the Malaysian forces in the same category as the Arabs is an under estimation. Malaysian soldiers, sailors and airman join the regular forces for the love of the profession, most of them. There are servicemen with an impressive lineage of soldiering. Most Malaysian servicemen have been blooded. Malaysian troops constantly have combined arms exercises throughout the year, they have elaborately planned out training cycles for the individual,units, brigades, divisions and the corps as a whole. They exercise in peace times with imaginery enemies, they have made mistakes, they go back to the drawing boards. They know their weaknesses,they improvise, adapt and overcome. They also conduct lots of cross training with foreign forces.

An elevated level of cooperation with the United States on the range of fronts.There have been more than 75 U.S. military ship visits in the past two and a half years. The United States conducts training exercises with the Royal Malaysian Air Force, flying with and against them in mock battles. U.S. Navy SEALs conduct training in Malaysia twice a year. The U.S. Army does field exercises with the Malaysian army. I might mention here that, for their expertise in jungle warfare, Malaysians are known in the business as "whispering death." Finally, 1,500 Malaysian defense personnel have benefited from the U.S.

Malaysian troops are the only forces in the world to have defeated a communist insurgency. They happen to be the best jungle fighters in the world. In the decades in the fight against the Communists, there is no record of a Malaysian soldier taken alive. Elite fores all over the world are trained by them. The jungle warfare school in Fort Benning, Georgia was set up by a Malaysian team.
>>
File: 1662999052694372.jpg (152 KB, 726x1024)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>61452001
That's what happened in April 2022.
>>
>>61458769
The Malaysian military would be chewed and spitted like tobacco by Singapore. Malaysian military is a joke compared to Finland. Finland has 6B in budget while Malaysia has only 4B USD. Singapore has 15B budget for its military which is double that of Indonesia. I dont care how high the morale is, morale doesnt matter when your enemy has far better equipment and more of it. High morale doesnt help you survive a HIMARs missile.
>>
>>61451984
Also they can feed cocaine to their soldiers for enhanced stats
>>
>>61452114
Paki air force is a joke, they just have numbers.
I mean their most modern attack aircraft that isn't a drone is the Mirage 5.
>>
>>61459211
What about their F-16? They performed well against India in the last skirmish.
>>
>>61459421
Most of them are block 15. They have about the same F-16 block 52 as there are Su-57 in existence.
>>
>>61457820
They love their country so much that they’re crying out of patriotism!
>>
>>61446793
After the war in Ukraine ends, Russia will be 0.0695
>>
>>61458067
Even you cant be this delusional nipshill weeb tranny

The japs are not even allowed to have missiles on their subs or milsats and less than 1% of the entire self defense force has ever fired a rifle or handgun let alone develop any competencies

In reality even rando nato countries like belgium and denmark have lightyear more experience in modern warfare and far better access/trust to the US military system, there’s a reason why the US treats china and japan effectively the same depending on the time period and there has never been a day in US history where the most hated nation by the grassroots US is not either china or japan, no politician can get elected on a pro-jap or pro-china stance, however they can and often do on an anti-jap or anti-china stance
>>
>>61446793
>Turkiye
I still can't believe a whole country got mad at a bird that was named after them.
>>
>>61452189
>is that both side's airforces suck dick and neither can contest the other because they have a really low sortie rate
Russia has more modernish aircrafts than Pakistan. Did they achieve air superiority?
>>
>>61447250
>thinking about another man's cock this much
anon, you can come out y'know, it's 2024...
>>
>>61459839
>6AM
you're really starting your shift early today, Kim
>>
>>61460038
Nipshill weeb tranny like clockwork

Lmfao
>>
>>61446793
Bump for the nipshill weeb tranny as a daily reminder sk > japan
>>
File: file.jpg (60 KB, 1024x415)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>61446793
>Global "Firepower" list
>Doesn't take firepower into account at all
Such a list should put countries with nukes first on top. It's firepower in its purest sense. Can't be more literal than that. And then, MAYBE, sort the rest by their standard equipment.
>>
>>61460189
So north korea > germany + italy + turkey + canada + australia combined?

Fucking retard, there are 50 countries that could have a nuke arsenal larger than the uk or france today if they wanted to back out of nuke npt
>>
>>61459211
>f-16 and jf-17 are... le bad
>>
>>61459211
>f-16 and jf-17 are... le bad

>>61446964
Pakistan has a large army and population and a genuinely pretty top tier airforce 150 jf17, 85 f-16 and about 200 mirages
>>
>>61460179
hi gookshill, still seething about the people bullying you in your own shill thread?
>>
>>61459913
sortie rate wasn't the only thing i mentioned anon.
>>
>>61460240
60 of those F-16 are block 15 (i.e. Cold War tech)
>>
>>61447229
france has nukes
>>
>>61460259
Russia maintains 100 sorties per day, I assure you very few airforces would be able to do that 3 years into a war
>>
>>61446793
why isnt turkey higher
>>
>>61446793
UK and Pakistan have nukes so that places them inside the T10, both Israel and Norks should be much higher too for this reason

They should segregate between firsties and thirdies, irregardles of outcome every firstie vs thirdie encounter has resulted in comical levels of casualties suffered on the thirdies with few firstie casualties

Firsties: US power gap ROK power gap no particular order UK, France, Italy, Australia, Canada, Israel, Germany power gap no particular order Turkey Poland Japan Saudi Arabia UAE Spain Denmark Norway Netherlands Sweden Switzerland Austria Belgium

thirdies: toss up between Russia China power gap in no particular order India Pakistan Norks Brazil Iran Egypt power gap in no particular order Vietnam Malaysia Philippines Indonesia Mexico South Africa Algeria Iraq Ukraine Argentina Peru Colombia Chile
>>
>>61461664
why are you so ugly >>61461208
>>
>>61447095
post that girldick
>>
>>61461664
your shill thread crashed and burned and you spent 24+ hours desperately trying to save it and your own dignity.
having failed at both, you're gonna continue coping and seething over here VANKposter?
>>61453441 for anyone who wants some good chuckles.
>>
>>61446964
>Russia almost equal to the US
Really makes you think...
>>
>>61460240
>200 Mirages

Having Mirage IIIs from the early 1960s (albeit upgraded) isn't something to boast about. They're probably better than Indian MiG-21s but that's not saying much
>>
>>61451130
NV air defense was too porous to claim it "cucked" anything.
>>
>>61447064
yeah but the uk made the genius move of positioning itself geographically behind a wall of well-armed allies. How would you even invade them?
>>
>>61451984
>Colombia's army is 20 times bigger than Finland's
Retard. Finland is a conscript reservist army. They have the equipment and personnel to call up hundreds of thousands of soldiers when necessary.
>>
>>61451984
the problem is that twenty colombians are worth a lot less than one finn
>>
>>61461660
>Firsties
>ROK
>Turkey
>Saudi Arabia
>UAE
>Sweden
Good one, Anon.
>>
>>61466211
i wouldn't even call sweden, austria, spain or poland first world. it's overly generous and only a recent development
>>
>>61447352
any system that has any country even remotely close to the USA can be discarded
the power gap is immense. America's only military weakness is politicians and media.
>>
>>61466214
Before and around 1900, Austria (in the form of Austria-Hungary, but most especially the Austrian section, having the 4th most industrial capacity of any country on Earth by WW1 and an equally powerful economy), was indeed what you would consider first world by industrial and economic standards, even into the cold war period. Using the industrial economic definition, indeed Sweden, Switzerland, and Spain would also be first world during the cold war (in the top 10 in Europe). Using the alliance only definition, they would not. In the case of Austria, because of the Anschluss the soviets did not want it specifically to join the western sphere officially and the USSR got assurances that it would not. While for Sweden and Switzerland they were historically neutral for a very long period and remained so for the cold war, even if in quasi terms, all three countries were closer to NATO countries in economic, industrial, trade, and cordial relations (basically first world or better, but politically unaligned thus third world). Austria is now more like Switzerland in its regards to joining a western bloc military alliance, even despite what I mentioned in the previous sentence. Poland definitely is recent upward economic and industrial phenomena however, and would have been 2nd world at best economically and industrially and geopolitically (economic 3rd world until the last 30-40 years).
>>
>>61466373
>by industrial and economic standards
i meant by the "western bloc" standard. austria wasn't before ww2, and they were split in half after ww2. they shun the western bloc in favour of neutrality. they're not even in NATO
>>
>>61466446
It was split in half after WW1, and remained in the top economies of Europe into the Anschluss. Around 1910 the Austrian only administered area of Austria-Hungary was 4th in the world in industrial capacity and had a similarly powerful economy. The dynamics of their treaties as a result of WW2 that stuck with them for the entire cold war is why they are still neutral, and they still have extremely close relations to surrounding NATO countries. Historically, it is very rare for a country to remain neutral for that long (Austria, not even Sweden or Switzerland), and it was just as rare for Sweden to break its neutrality after that long of a period being neutral. Also all three countries (and Spain) were in the top 10 economies for Europe for the whole of the 1900s (for example 1910 Austrian held Austria-Hungary had a higher industrial capacity than all of France).
>>
>>61456609
Halfway through the war with Russia getting demolished in the east, the evil wect would broker a defensive alliance and take over half of western Russia for it. Then both forces would meet in the middle and then nothing would happen because they'd both have gotten what they really wanted.
Russia itself as a whole does not survive in this scenario, but at least Russia might exist as a nation afterwards since the evil wect tends to prefer cultural and economic victory.
It's either that or while China is at Moscow door, NATO backstabs at takes all the old European land on the other side of Moscow.
>>
>>61456002
They have joined in in virtually every single war the US has ever been in. Their military actively fills in gaps of their allies capabilities because they never expect to be fighting wars without them.
What do you mean "can't count on them" when all they do is fight wars for their allies. They're only 64 million people sure, but they're not exactly high risk allies, they don't exactly cost a whole lot to ally with either since they have their own nukes to defend themselves with, and would only generally be net positive in terms of said alliances. They have territories across the world that just so happen to be useful for US assets.
I don't really see why you would seethe like this, they're perfectly fine allies that focus in expiditiary forces.
>>
id slap each one of those faggots
>>
>>61447064
>old destroyers
Pussiya have 99% everything old in terms of hardware and it's 2nd soooo
>UK
>shitty tanks
lol lmao
>>
>>61452001
And same goes for Pussian help right? Like oil money and Chigna, NK etc right?
>>
South Korea really does lunch well above their weight. Other thank the US the SKs have the most advanced MIC
>>
File: unhdi2024.png (523 KB, 1398x2330)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>61466214
> sweden not first world

Unless you are Swiss or Norwegian your countries look up to the Swedes as ubermensch

Every country at the US level or above is proper first world

Countries like Japan, Austria, Spain, Italy, France are debatable but on balance first world compared to the rest of the world
>>
>>61446793
>2nd army in the world
>struggling for years to take the most corrupt and poorest country in Europe
how does it work
>>
>>61446793
>South korea, Turkey, Pakistan
What is this meme list?
>>
>>61468713
South Korea and turkey have pretty large MICs. Turkeys is pretty second rate but SKs is no joke. South Korea easily has a better Air Force and army than any country in Europe
>>
>>61468713
You've got to look at it in context, sure compared to the US all are jokes

But after the US, the only other real first world MIC is South Korea

Who else is there? UK, France? They would get demolished by Turkey without nukes, Japan? They would struggle against the Philippines or Taiwan, China/Russia/India? lol thirdie/thirdie/thirdie
>>
>>61468735
>>61468891
Sk is a non country, a proxy state set up and developed by the US and Japan for their convenience, and if it weren't for them Koreas would be part of China again. Nobody takes third rate nations seriously.
Turkey could count as a real power, kinda has a solid track record but modern turkey still has a long way to go to catch up with major european powers.
>>
>>61469065
You were onto something up until your take on Japan

South Korea is backed by the US precisely to be a forward deployed outpost against both China and Japan, US doctrine in APAC is to keep both China and Japan cucked, in fact the sole reason why the US outsourced like crazy in China during the 1990s is to shift away from Japan, now that China has surpassed Japan the US is leaning towards Japan, the only constant is that the US approach to South Korea has been the same for the past ~100 years

tldr, there has not been a single day since the early 1900s where the greatest enemy to the US has not been either China or Japan, South Korea is the constant ally and hence why the US only has a free trade agreement with South Korea not China or Japan

Turkey is a third world country and literally depends on South Korea for all of their high end military technologies, Turkey doesn't even know how to build a nuclear reactor and again is begging South Korea to help, all of the planned nuclear reactors that Turkey is finally getting is South Korean, in a 1v1 war between SK and Turkey with gloves off South Korea would glass Turkey inside of a few months
>>
>>61469065
Your opinion of them being a non country doesn’t change the fact that their MIC is top notch and their army is huge
>>
>>61469140
South Korea is no different than the UK, Canada, Australia, NZ, Israel, all effectively US outposts
>>
>>61469122
it's honestly amazing how you cannot stop seething about Japan
>>
>>61469613
Triggered by the truth nipshill weeb tranny?
>>
>>61469189
>>61469613
This is the same dude who got all his shill threads nuked yesterday, don't bother trying to reason with him
For a personal anecdotal rebuttal to the "US cares about Korea more than Japan," we were more than willing to let the Russians have it up to a certain point in postwar planning, the peninsula being a backwater nonentity. The ROK military started out as a constabulary that was preoccupied with seeing communists in its soup and regularly massacring its own peasants, and the US never seriously prepared for a conflict there, hence why we went into action in 1950 with ancient surveys and borrowed Japanese maps and charts to find our way around.
I met some sailors from USS Chosin some time back who'd just returned from an exercise with the Koreans and couldn't understand why they were seething about a ship named for a battle we'd fought together. The answer was that "Chosin" was the Japanese name for the valley and we never bothered to learn what the Koreans called it.
>>
>>61469747
> we, you fucking basement dwelling brownie goblino
> seething nipshill weeb tranny wall of incoherent text nobody will ever read

US Free Trade Agreements: South Korea, Canada, Australia, Israel

Countries that are prohibited from US Free Trade Agreements: Japan and China

WE are proper allies with South Korea and WE fucking NUKED the Japs for the fun of it and keep them as a castrated conquered bitch

LMFAO!!!!!
>>
>>61469825
>we
You're not American.
>>
>>61470671
> Second, at this stage, talk of including Japan in AUKUS appears to be more political theater than substance.
> President Biden already insulted the Japanese in his surely politically-motivated opposition to the Nippon Steel-US Steel merger.
> He did so further by leaving any discussion of it off the docket for Prime Minister Kishida’s visit.
> This all comes despite the fact that national security concerns around steel are little more than an illusion.
> If the President is distrustful of the Japanese to run steel mills in the US, how can he trust them with our nation’s most vital secrets?
> Offending Japan and then setting it up for failure within AUKUS is no way to treat an ally.

Can you imagine what Trump will do if elected? US of fucking A, he openly calls them japs at magatard rallies

https://www.aei.org/foreign-and-defense-policy/japan-in-aukus-why-thats-premature/
>>
>>61470694
I don't care about Japan. I just think you're an annoying Korean faggot. We just use you for cheap consumer electronics, retard. We Americans, which you are not one of, don't give a fuck about Korea.
>>
>>61470801
> chinknip detected

Lmfao you are too obvious chinknip, yes chinknip, chinks = nips = nukes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>61446793
>India
>fourth
Good morning sars
>>
>>61467844
Swede spotted. You’ll be a minority by the end of your life and your grandkids will be brown and pray towards Mecca.
>>
>>61469825
>supposedly Free Trade
>still no free South Korean wife anywhere
>>
>>61471678
To call you insane would be a massive understatement. I'm a white (german) American. I hope you get help one day, if only because I'd like you to stop shitting up the board with nonsense spergouts.
>>
>>61457235
Why are we isolating Ukraine but not isolating Russia? How well would Russia's economy run if no one bought their oil?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.