[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lmg.png (313 KB, 852x305)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
Modern AR-RPK, what a concept. Beside Klein uppers what else is there?
>>
>>61464057
This is a fairly dumb concept, another amalgamation of compromises that doesn't actually do anything well.
>>
>>61464057
>Recce
This one words let's me know the video is nothing but meaningless larp nonsense.
>>
>>61464057
>Poop Shart Repeat
Sneed in all fields
>>
>>61464100
desu I kinda enjoy this shit now, in a post-irony way like hipsters enjoyed The Room in 2008

anything that talks about
>sheepdawg
>oath keepin
>freedumbs
>recce
>preparedness
>buggin out or gettin home

I am all in for it. There's only one Jewtuber who does all this in a non-cringe way, because he's come full circle and that's Wranglerstar. He went from sane to cringe back to fully sane when he started openly badmouthing the government, talking about wearing balaclavas in public and how night vision would help his family kill alphabet boys more efficiently. 100% he's either controlled opp or he's gonna get v& in the next year.
>>
>>61464057
>Recce LMG
Gay and homosexual. It's called a Colt LMG and its carbine counterpart, Colt IAR. The category of gun is machine rifle.
>>
File: mexican marine LMG.webm (268 KB, 480x480)
268 KB
268 KB WEBM
>>61464057
This was already a thing 60 years ago. Mexican Marines and special forces use them.
>>
>>61464057
So... M27 IAR but with a loger barrel?

The RPK in it self was kinda dumb and there is a reson it was replaced with PKMs.
>>
>>61464100
Where the fuck did this even come from? We already have a perfectly good contraction of reconnaissance, its recon. Recce is what Bongs and South Africans call it. I don't understand why the civilian guntuber scene decided to be such hipsters with their slang, but it irritates me to an irrational degree.
>>
>>61466830
The Dutch military and Danish military also like them.
>>
>>61464146
Wranglerstar is extremely keyed.
>>
>>61464057
I think they’re neat.
>>
>>61464100
>he doesnt recce the AO
>>
Thats just an autorifle.
>>
>>61464146
>freedumbs
Are you fucking retarded or something?
>>
>>61464057
Shouldn't a LMG have a thicker barrel and more than a 30round mag?
>>
>>61466906
Its also a complete non meaning because it vaguely describes a rifle/kit setup oriented towards recon but still able to fight but thats such a broad envelope that a full combat load and an M16 with ACOG+binoculars will do the exact same job
>>
>>61466906
Guys who came up with it didn't want folks mistakenly thinking it had something to do with those non-SOCOM shitters in Force Recon
>>
>>61475608
>>61466906
"recce" as the saffies did is basically identical to what SOG did in indochina,
squad sized element deep behind enemy lines for several days at a time, doing recon, attacks, etc. Zoomer guntubers have adopted it cause it sounds cool. Its not really anything more complicated than combat load x 2 + a few days worth of rations. The entire recce rifle/kit/blah blah bullshit is retarded zoomerspeak to sound cool for instagrampoints. Zoomers larp about their recce rifles with lpvos and shit but still cant score consistent hits alpast 25 yards. What they fail to understand is portugal/rhodesia/south africa's success came from recce+fireforce tactics, it was a team effort. Some 19yo college dropout wasnt going in the bush by himself and bagging a platoon of insurgents. I hate zoomers.
>>
>>61464057
I could take this guy much more seriously if he want like 5'4"
>>
File: 1000004581.jpg (185 KB, 686x386)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>61464057
That's so me
I like m26 lemon grenade's version
Be the LMGer, instant Chad of your post-apoc squad
Hoard bipods and binary triggers, turn all those boomer 20" target ARs into them
>>
>>61466841
The entire point of the RPK was to make manufacturing and logistics easier than they were with the RPD.
>>
>>61475763
The "recce rifle" was a thing in the US military before GWOT. It directly resulted in development of the Mk.12 SPR that cloners obsess over. Doing a "recce build" was initially just poorfag cope for not being able to afford a full SPR clone but still wanted to LARP as an oper8or with an AR that has a collapsible stock and a 6+ power optic.
Zoomer guntubers have only lept on it to shill LPVOs now they saturate the optics market
>>
File: 1679076071106287.jpg (16 KB, 360x316)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>61466906
>I don't understand why the civilian guntuber scene decided to be such hipsters with their slang, but it irritates me to an irrational degree.
Shilltubers are by and large massive faggots, but a lot of their slang comes from the fact that many of them being former zogbots. It shows that they're "in the club" or whatever. You can't call a gun a "gun" anymore. You have to call it a "platform." Dumb shit like that.
>>61475763
The recce shit started long before zoomers were old enough to buy guns. I think Garand Fag made it popular again though.
>>
>>61476062
Oh you're a sam hyde fan cool
>>
Hung out with a dude who had a AR-PK barrel on one of his builds, but no funny trigger. It was pretty fun watching him light up trash and targets.
>>
>>61476046
Idk man, all I need for my "recce rifle" is a bare M16A1 with a 40rnd "contact mag" + as many mags as an SADF P83 can hold. If it was good enough for the south africans, its good enough for me.
>>
>>61464057
Brent did it years ago with a binary

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.