[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: PANZERM4.jpg (115 KB, 2560x757)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
I'm looking to buy a panzer m4 since its fraction of price of a Benelli. If I go to a gun store, am I able to have them put an order in to have one shipped to the store? I am new to this. I don't think most stores carry the Panzer M4 so I believe i would have to order it from PSA or something of that matter. Im in Mesa, AZ and let me know if there are any gun shops that might have this specific shotgun.
>>
>>61464715
you need to be 18 or older to post here
>>
>>61464715
First off, just save up for the benelli. Turks have terrible quality control. Second, just order the gun online wherever you want and they will ship it to whatever local gun store you want for transfer. Some gun stores will order stuff for you, but it’s better to just buy online
>>
>>61464715
Just buy the real thing, anon.
>>
>>61464715
For the love of all that is good and /k/, do not buy turkshit. Just don't do it, anon. I can tell you're underage and poor, so let me put it to you this way. Let's say you get this thing. You shoot it three times, it'll either blow up in your hands or just break down.
Save the money, go to a vo-tech school, get certified to weld, buy a REAL M4 Benelli. This isn't even a poorfag-richfag thing, I genuinely want you to not hurt yourself or your wallet. Do not skimp. Do not get the "just as good" gun. Get what you want, when you can afford it.
And do us all a favor, if you disregard everything I just said, DON'T fucking use it to off other your classmates, you're just feeding the fedniggers narrative
/k/ube bless you, child.
>>
>>61464715
I've put probably 1200 shells though mine with some with the dirtiest dusty loads imaginable and it's work beyond my expectation. It's insane to me people are sucking off benelli this hard when something for 1/3rd of the price is comparable. If you're not smart enough to break in the gas system maybe you're not smart enough to own guns.
>>
>>61464715
literally just buy an actual Benelli M4, they're only like $2,000
>>
>>61464715
You can order one online and have it shipped to an FFL near you, call or ask shops near you first to see their transfer fee and if they take orders from the company you want to order from. Otherwise you can browse gunshops on gunbroker and specify your state and see if a gunshop nearby has one up for sale online and call them and see if they will sell in person locally as well (many do).
>>
>>61464715
https://palmettostatearmory.com/brands/panzer-arms/m4.html

they are always on sale on PSA

Just make sure to only use high brass buck or slugs for the first like 100-200 rounds, once its broken in it should cycle bird. if you dont ever plan on using bird then it'll work just fine.

the people that denounce it run bird through it not knowing its a gas operated combat shotgun. it wants buck and slugs.
>>
File: Panzer m4 2023.jpg (700 KB, 1536x2048)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
>>61464715
>its fraction of price of a Benelli
and also a fraction of the quality
>>
File: Panzer m4 turknelli.jpg (287 KB, 1536x2048)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>61465436
>once its broken
they come prebroken from the factory, don't worry about it
>>
>>61464715
Make sure it's not a turkshit import slapped with an American importer brand. Semi auto shotguns are shit, pumps are more reliable given the variety of shotgun loads. The Benelli M3 is the superior design since it can switch between pump and semi, why more companies don't copy that shows how retarded modern gun engineers are.
>>
>>61465381
>$2,000 for a shotgun

You better have a legitimate use for it like having it in the back of your patrol car. That's ridiculous for something that's gonna gather dust under your bed and get shot at a range every year.
>>
File: 1563559089374.jpg (52 KB, 468x571)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>61466540
>You better have a legitimate use for it
Yeah, like it not breaking
>>
>>61466540
agreed
theres plenty of guns that work just as good & in the same way too
if anything, i think i'd rather have a something like a savage renegauge security & spend the rest on ammo
>>
>>61466540
>>61466591
>laughs in over-under
>>
>>61464751
no guns like this fag are the only posters here.
>>61464984
they are bad for either blowing up, or seizing up from the mismatched parts bin nightmares of QC.
>>
>>61466504
RIA would make an M4 that would smear these faggots for the same price.
>>61465396
the ffl might be able to score you a cop trade in for less as well.
>>61466591
I'd never heard of that model before, looks interesting.
>>
File: IMG_1272.jpg (3.49 MB, 3024x4032)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB JPG
>>61464715
Get the Benelli anon
>>
>>61465359
>1/3 of the price is comparable.
>1200 rounds
lol
>>61464715
>I'm looking to buy a panzer m4
don't, but I'll enjoy your thread in a year or two asking how to get replacement parts or warranty, if you actually shoot it at all.
>>61466501
no refunds
>>
>>61466856
Why are there so very few shotguns that look good with the salvo 12 and for whatever reason its mostly bullpups (keltec and mp12)
>>
>>61467059
You don’t think the m4 looks good with a salvo 12?
>>
>>61467020
>no refunds
technically they have to give refunds but last time I heard they made the process extremely convoluted to deter people from going through with them
>>
>>61467059
it's the stock. accessories need to look like at least partially in shape with other key features of a gun to look aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>61464934
isn’t a genuine m4 like 3k? No thanks bro
>>
>>61467325
Don’t buy turkshit faggot
We shouldn’t need to say this every single time but do NOT buy turkshit
>>
>>61467436
>We shouldn’t need to say this every single time
Well /k/ also recommends 400 dollar flashlights and 200 dollar pants so I will almost always avoid the general consensus of /k/ and it's worked flawlessly so far.
>>
File: 1700871051092404.jpg (59 KB, 600x600)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>61467451
Enjoying having no face or hands
>>
>>61467451
I won't apologize for recommending high quality products.
Though even I'll admit Crye is overpriced and they charge what they do because they can.
>>
>>61464715
Buy turkshit
Get turkshit
There’s a reason it’s a fraction of the price of a Benelli and that reason is it’s an unreliable pos.
>>
>>61467325
If you must be a poorfag get a beretta a300, it’s 1/3 of that.
>>
>>61467451
people are "somewhat" overexaggerating, yet seriously though, its legit worse than cheap chinkshit
there isn't a break-in period with turkgarbage, unless its wholly vetted (which is plenty rare to see, but a thing), it can barely be called a firearm, fucking brazilguns work better
its easier to just buy the real thing or a non-turkish anolog
>>
>>61464822
>Some gun stores will order stuff for you, but it’s better to just buy online
It's cheaper to buy online, but your LGS will like you a hell of a lot more if you order through them. If they can get within $100 of online prices, it'll probably cost about the same by skipping the shipping cost.
>>
>>61467507
>>61467497
>>61467451
>>61467436
I’m not OP and wasn’t even considering a semi auto shotty but ya that shit is expensive regardless
…talking about turkshit, a few years ago people were talking around the bushes about things like EAA CZ clones and whatnot. Also it looks like Girsan makes some higher quality(for the price) browning designs and Canik has made a name for themselves even amongst the race gun pro space.
So…isn’t some turkshit fine? Not talking about this m4 knockoff, general consensus on that is that it truly is poopy. But I might pick up a CZ clone like the Tanfoglio Witness in the future, basically no one has had major issues with them from what I can tell
>>
>>61467665
General rule of thumb RE: turkshit: rifles and pistols are typically fine. Shotguns produced under license for notable companies are fine. Homegrown and knockoff shotguns are trash.
>>
>>61467665
OP or not, doesn't matter, even i could be him
day become weeks, weeks become months, months become years, etc
time flies, and when an industry sees an opening, it'll invade it, violently
and if you know how shit home grown USA legit shitsticks can be, just think how garbage a fastpassed glorified aluminum pipe can be
its not that all turkshit is garbage, its that the turkshit everyone mentions, nomatter the context, is garbage, you catch my drift?
avoid it, unless you KNOW for a fact, and not just oneoffs
>>
friends don't let friends buy turkshit.
>>
>>61467740
Good to know. Thanks anon.
>>
>>61464822
Do you have to contact the FFL you the gun shipped to first, or do gun stores just get guns purchased from other businesses shipped to them out of the blue or something? I've never thought about the logistics of it before, guns just get shipped to your door in Canada
>>
>>61467451
You can get better american semi-auto shotguns without going full benelli. Weatherby. Mossberg, Just don't buy turkshit PLEASE
>>
>>61467960
It’s courteous to notify a gun store that you will be transferring a gun to them. Usually it won’t be an issue if you just have one sent to them out of the blue. Depends on the gun store though
>>
>>61467960
Call ahead and confirm the transfer price. My nearest LGS serves a huge market and they hate doing transfers so they charge $70 per to stop people doing it.
>>
>>61468104
Gotcha, thanks anon
>>61468132
I'm a leaf, we don't do the FFL transfer stuff. I was just curious about how the whole thing works on the buyer's end
>>
>>61467665
Turkshit is generally picky with ammo. The reason Beretta/Benelli are so popular is how reliable they are with the cheapest dog shit WWB shells you can buy at Walmart. Try feeding WWB to your Panzer and it’ll choke on every round.
>>
>>61467220
Honestly no I dont
>>
>>61467325
A sporting semi-auto beretta will do the same. The only other semi-auto shotguns worth having are Vepr-FMs or Saigas.
>>
>>61466540
Good dependable gear is worth every penny. If it gathers dust then just don’t buy it, you don’t need it.
>>
On the topic of shotguns, what 00 Buck do you guys like? I really like Winchester Super X, very soft shooting in my 1301.

I bought Federal 12 pellet 00 2.75 inch shells as my HD load but it has a significant more recoil than the Super X and so I was thinking of just sticking with Super X and just shooting faster.
>>
File: 20240315_204149.jpg (3.51 MB, 4000x3000)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB JPG
>>61464715
Honesty I don't get the hype around the M4 when the M3, M2, and M1 are lighter and cheaper while still being high quality shotguns by Benelli (if your heart is really that set on owning something from them or a copy thereof). Is it because the crayon munchers use it or is it because it shows up a lot in movies and games? Maybe I'm just too far removed from my poorfag days but I don't see the appeal in buying a cheap knock off of a gun knowing that, best case scenario, it's significantly less reliable and more fragile than the real deal
>>
>>61464715
Buddy of mine bought one of these Turkshit M4 knockoffs (Don't know the exact brand, doesn't matter, they're all the same companies just changing names) and it was beat to fuck internally by 500 rounds because the tolerances are dogshit and so are the pot metals used. Just save up for the real thing. You're obviously 18 (or younger) so treat this as a valuable life lesson going forwards: guns are buy once cry once. Take it from an older person who's bought too many dogshit guns and regrets it.
>>
>>61470810
The inertia based M1-3 are seen as less reliable than the M4 and are more finicky towards ammo and need tuning for different loads. The M4 is gas operated and has a twin piston auto regulating system. Very reliable. The M4 is the only semiautomatic shotgun to pass the U.S. military tests, I’m sure the Beretta 1301 can and probably the A300 too but those are like 30 years newer.
>>
>>61464984
I dunno, my Tisas 1911 is pretty good
>>
>>61471159
Ian just used a Tisas 1911 in a two gun match, and it didn't work well.
>>
>>61464715
You have something against a Mossberg 930?

Heck, if dependability is your 5hing, and budget is a consideration, go with a Mossy pump 590.

Semi auto gauges eat A LOT of shells, (yes, it’s fun, but it’s also pricey, especially during break-in period when you’re feeding your semi quality ammo with some steam behind it to cycle the action).

Pump don’t give a fuck…if you can shuck it, pump will chuck it and ask for more.

Downrange won’t really care about the difference between getting blasted with 12 gauge loads a quarter second (semi) or a half second (pump), apart, will it?

And seeing as how you’re in Arizona, go to your local WalMart and look for the School Supplies section…they keep the shotguns there.
>>
>>61471221
Works on my machine
>>
>>61471221
>Ian
who?
>>
>>61467497
you can go for the Stoeger M3000 and its the same thing but even cheaper. If you want about the same quality just stick an M4 set of internals into it and now you have a pseudo M4
>>
>>61471853
Do not take this advice OP, Holy shit. By the time you but a knockoff M4 and a Benelli operating components to replace them with, you're most of the way to an M4 anyway, price-wise. And the tolerances on these Turkshit guns are all over the place, you might be left with a dog shit gun and a pile of useless Italian parts that won't fit in it anyway
>>
>>61464715
>I don't care about warranty
Find one used, preferably.

>>61464984
German tooling. It's fine.

>>61465359
Take their MP5s over PSR's lazy bullshit.
>>
>>61467451
>so far
With a good gun I won't ever have to worry. But it's your money, you get what you pay for
>>
>>61467451
>Well /k/ also recommends 400 dollar flashlights
I am normally very much buy-once-cry-once, but I'll grant that the insistence on high-end Gucci flashlights is retarded and cringe. There is literally no reason for anybody not to just buy a Stream light unless A) they've gone all in on the night vision meme and need a more advanced switch interface, or B) they just want to support companies that manufacture in America. And even then companies like Surefire are outsourcing more and more without adjusting their prices accordingly, because they know they can fleece the SEAL later paypiggies
>>
>>61472908
But to be clear, don't buy some $30 AliExpress chink Feyacho or something either, that's even worse than blowing half a grand on a white light
>>
>>61467740
Based
>>
>>61465359
How do you edit posts?
>>
>>61473211
You need a 4chan Gold account
>>
File: rev-arms-m4-shotgun-1.jpg (70 KB, 458x247)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
I ordered this, I hate turkshit but this is the best looking Benelli copy I've seen, has a 4 year parts warranty too, I'll see how that goes
>>
>>61467020
>>1200 rounds
That is a LOT of fucking 12 gauge ammo, especially if it is all BUCKSHOT, most of you faggots just shoot #8 birdshot and think you're a certified shotgun operator lolololol
>>
>>61473545
> has a 4 year parts warranty too
Good luck actually getting parts. That’s the other think that makes turkshit shotguns awful: no parts
>>
>>61473587
It's a lot compared to the amount of use the average shotgun gets. It's not a lot at all for a gun enthusiast buying a tactical shotgun. A single typical tactical shotgun class will have you shoot 300 or 400 rounds in the day.
>>
>>61473647
>no parts
Talking about a Wopnelli M4 clone here. The other turkshit shotguns that look like an elementary student drew them up is where I'd be scared, some of them look like the factory did one run of them and said FUCK IT, LETS MAKE ANOTHER STYLE OFF THE CHILDREN DRAWINGS
>>
>>61473673
>shotgun class
Shotguns are already fun enough and I can't imagine paying to take a class. I saw a class where one segment was "shoot 100 rounds at a torso plate from 25 feet away", give me a fucking break.
>>
>>61473700
>I can't imagine paying to take a class
With shotguns in particular, a lot of people know how to use them in theory, but they're no good at it. They have shit recoil control, or it takes them forever to load the gun. Assuming you actually have a good instructor and not some random grifter, it can be a fun way to improve your skill on the gun and do some fun structured dynamic movement and barricade-type shooting at the same time
>>
>>61473726
Are you telling me that shooting at trash in the dredge lake while drinking Foster's doesn't equate to any usable skill in defensive shotgun use?
>>
>>61473735
It'll probably get you by, kek. But I personally want to be a better shooter than the obese slobs shooting washing machines in the back lot
>>
>>61464715
Don't be a retard, get a Mav 88 as a starter and save up until you can buy the real spaghetti, also you always have stuff like Beretta too to check out, those are usually a bit cheaper than Benelli.
Avoid Turkshit at all costs, specially shotguns, only firearms that you could call "acceptable" are Canik and Girsan handguns, rest is just shit.
>>
>>61473545
Why not order a real one? They are often discounted at 1600€, it's probably cheaper for you americans
>>
>>61472918
>>61472908
The $30 changlights I have are better than the real Surefire M640DF I have
>df functionality
>More lumens and candela
>Remote switches don't make the light perform like it's 1999
>0 money from their purchase going to anti gun politicians
All the R&D is being done by Chinese companies. I'm sick of (((American))) companies opening an office for the sole purpose of slapping a made in USA label on Chinese parts.
If an American company uses American talent to produce thoroughly American parts of superior design and quality I'm happy to pay for them. But if all your company does is try to convince everyone your chinkshit is better than other chinkshit because (((Americans))) are making a 10x markup on it you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>61473545
That's your problem, you went off of appearance not performance. You will regret it.
>>
>>61473587
>That is a LOT of fucking 12 gauge ammo,
That's 48 rounds of skeet.
>>
>>61477196
depends on the exact setup. I got mine with a 7 round tube and adjustable stock for $1930(shipped) earlier this year. if you aren't picky about the stock and tube you can find them for less.
>>
>>61479030
>You will regret it.
And you have direct experience with this clone? I have over 50 firearms and the only purchase I regretted was a PTR-91.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.