[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1694302944316.webm (3.79 MB, 960x720)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB WEBM
Just dropped. Ukie drone with AI to chase mobiks on demand or if jammed.
>>
Stuff like this should have been standard a few weeks/months into the war.
>>
>>61469270
https://files.catbox.moe/lnsokc.mp4
>>
>>61469270
now if they can get these far behind enemy lines and let them haunt the backend defense.
>>
File: 15534317.8_image.png (443 KB, 512x344)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>61469270
New meta
>>
>>61469315
Stop, I can only get so hard
>>
File: Krakenchan.png (404 KB, 572x1000)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
arsenal bird soon
>>
File: 67qedm.jpg (4 KB, 150x150)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>have complete EW suite, jamming all frequencies
>enemy launches low altitude cruise missile that air-deploys 100 AI powered explosive drones
>they immediately spread out and start seeking out infantry and tanks
Nightmare fuel
>>
>>61469343
Scaled down CIWS bros, it’s our time. I want a baby phalanx chambered in .22lr and mounted on a Toyota, or maybe even something smaller. You ever see those kia bongo trucks? Ever see the single seater cab mini version? Imagine that in a drone defense role.
>>
If infantry is to survive, man portable fixed-position active protection systems need to be developed.
>>
does it have facial recognition feature?
will my social credit score save me?
>>
>>61469270
>Ukie drone with AI
they've been trialing it in combat against armor at least since early march, although for now it's only semi-working at a very short range - but that's when jamming was by far the biggest issue
i'm not sure they'll have this setup on cheapo drones that hunt mobiks rather than vehicles, i think they're too poor for it
>>
>>61469321
195 IQ plan
>>
>>61469456
Since the AI is optical based (not thermal) wouldn't camoflage and ghillie suits work really well?
>>
>>61469506
>Mah dood this is the poorest country in Europe now ruined and depopulated by war no shit their research & development takes hundreds of times more.
You can download this stuff online for free. Then just give it to some IT students to train it. It costs zero extra money.
>>
>>61469506
>Shills can scream to the sky but the truth is that the "AI revolution" is still decades away at best.
Oh, you are just retarded. The stuff in the video was doable a decade ago. Ukraine is just incompetent. Modern object recognition is nearly perfect.
>>
>>61469506
>"inaccurate af"
>obviously dodging because you can't use a brand new prototype for each test
>>
>>61469515
>Since the AI is optical based (not thermal) wouldn't camoflage and ghillie suits work really well?
Yes, freezing and hiding any straight edges while blending into the terrain is probably going to save you.
If your rifle barrel is sticking out and you didn't notice, you'll never see the nade that gets dropped on you.
>>
>>61469538
It's been doable for that long or more; but the ability to do it doesn't imply it's actually been done. You have to buckle down and do detailed work to make it reliable enough to be worth it on the battlefield for soldiers to mostly most of the time, instead of something buggy that flies into the first shadow it sees or flips into a wheel on the side of the road so it just gets blindfired into the void like a slightly less retarded dumb bomb.

And that is rarely done. A simple Javelin-esque user operated lock-on is easier and infinitely more practical in 99% of scenarios than a trained ML search and destroy system.
>>
>>61469270
Any idea when these are getting fielded?
>>
File: IMG_5283.jpg (140 KB, 2200x1226)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
Do we ever see the cinelifter sized drones used to fight?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.