[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cukz.png (601 KB, 994x709)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>Now, these are obviously targeted at the vast majority of civilized countries around the world, where people are not allowed to carry real firearms. And even these can be strictly regulated.
So, basically, these nutjobs brag about being disarmed and then go on a grand quest to find the most powerful BB gun to replace 'real firearms'.

My question to you, fine Eurocucks, is... WHY? What's the point? The Huben GK1 in .25 is more powerful than a .25 ACP gunpowder & lead pistol in standard purse carry sizes, so it would seem that you "guys" aren't as willing to be disarmed as you let on like you are. What's your game? Serious question.

>https://youtu.be/9K94NLryD2E?t=87
>>
>>61470246
>Pftt pftt pftt
>Ow fuck what the fuck
>Pftt pftt pftt
>Ahh fuck omg stop
>>
>>61470246
>Home defense airguns
Rofl
In all seriousness though OP, it's almost like Europe isn't one person and the people who would buy a glorified nerf gun to annoy a home invader with would probably just buy a shotgun if they could
>>
>>61470246
>find the most powerful BB gun to replace 'real firearms'
Here in France, you can have AR-15 in 5.56 with the same licence that you need for handguns.

The problem is not the gun for home defense: if you kill the intruder, you can easily get 7 years, the minimum for disproportionate response. No Castle Doctrine here. No matters if you used a toaster or an legal AKM to kill him.

BB gun / rubber bullets highly reduce the chances of killing the intruder, but mostly, if you kill someone with it, you can plead the involuntary manslaughter, so no more that 5 years. Many countries in Europe have the same problem.
>>
those super powerful airguns are regulated in yurop as well lol. only cz and nl off the top of my head allow ownership of airguns without power restrictions, as far i can remember

they're basically only made for the american market and for those in europe who go thru the licencing process.
>>
>>61470290
So are you actually going to prison if you shoot a home invader, or is that a load of exaggerated bullshit? Because I'm a leaf, and fudds over here spout this exact line all the time despite it being blatantly false
>>
Most of European history is categorized by rule of either despotic monarchies or authoritarian states. The entire reason the US (And Latin American countries to an extent) were even founded was BECAUSE of enlightenment ideals being unpopular in Europe amongst the populace. Tightly controlled, highly centralized states where gun ownership, among other things, is tightly regulated is the norm because of the history of said culture.
>>
>>61470308
usually no, but its a possibility. typically one cannot just shoot an intruder or attacker if escape is possible but its OK if there are no better alternatives or if someone else is being attacked

some lower level court with amateurs might condemn for manslaughter or excessive use of force but typically charges turn into not guilty at a higher levels
>>
>>61470308
Well, no it's not automatic, but it's a risk, many will prefer to not take the risk.
Every year, we have 2-3 stories coming out about someone who received prison sentence because he killed an home invader and court found that it was not justified.
>>
>>61470340
ps some years ago there was a case where gypsies were stealing someones guns. So he no questions asked started shooting at them as they were moving his gunsafe and ran away. Not guilty of assault or excessive use of force despite having had chance to escape and life and health were not endangered because he was preventing his guns from being ending in worng hands. Even the gypsy shot through his lung agreed lmao
>>
>>61470364
Brutal. Here in canuckistan you hear about home invasions every so often in the news, but theres no duty to retreat, so the homeowner is almost never charged when they waste the guy. w
When they are, the charges are always dropped before it goes to trial. Fudds still perpetuate the
>Somebody invades your home and YOU go to prison
lore for some reason
>>
>>61470290
Imprisonment is an assault.
What should you do if someone assaulted you?
>>
>>61470246
The nutjobs are at most 5% of the population but have their voices artificially amplified by the government and media. If I told you that the inhabitants of Manhattan represented the majority of Americans you'd rightly call me an idiot, but it's exactly the same dynamic in Europe.
>>
>>61470419
Well, there was that one dude in Ontario recently that shot a home invader hiding in his bathroom through the door with his handgun, he went to trial... And was round not guilty, which sets a great precedent.
>>
>>61470246
Using airguns against home invaders is illegal too. You are only allowed to defend yourself if you are in danger of death and can't escape otherwise.
>>
File: 1706196586529869.png (2.34 MB, 2000x923)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
>>61470246
>My question to you, fine Eurocucks, is... WHY? What's the point?
i dont know what youre talking about
>>
>>61470246
>So, basically, these nutjobs brag about being disarmed and then go on a grand quest to find the most powerful BB gun to replace 'real firearms'.
>posts video of American
Take the hint, he's probably a felon

As for the T4E type of co2 paintball markers were originally meant as low cost alternatives to simunition training, but the revolvers and the double barrel "shotgun" are particularly stupid and mainly aimed at the German/French market for home defense.
>>
>>61474087
He didn't go to trial, the charges were dropped.
>>
>>61470419
>but theres no duty to retreat
Fun fact: In Germany it isn't, either.
In fact, Germany has stand your ground everywhere, and protected legal goods are life, property and even honor.
So that part is actually pretty good.
Now where the retardation comes in is afterwards, and it's a two-step process.
Because the law only allowes "adequate" force, e.g. stabbing someone who tries to punch you is deemed excessive.
Shooting someone attacking you with a knife is deemed excessive, and so on.
But that's only a small problem, because for the last example you could cite the 21ft rule, and it's all about the circumstances. In fact, some years ago there was a case where some biker gang dude walked free after shooting a police officer through a closed door because he could believably state that he thought it was some other biker gang dude trying to kill him (the popo didn't knock or identify themselves or something).
BUT, and this is the biggest issue, the judge is always the deciding factor, and if you only have judges who generally judge in favor of the perp, you are in trouble even though everything you did was reasonably justified.
But that's a problem in Germany in many things; the laws are there, some of them are even sane, but the people interpreting the law often aren't.
>>
>>61470246
You can still liberally own and carry the firearms described in the American constitution in every European country.
Anyways, we don't have crackhead fentazombie murder home invasions here. We have professional burglars that will recce and do your place when you're not home.

Such is the life in a sophisticated society, the paranoid American would never understand.
>>
>>61470290
Il n'y a ni crime, ni délit, lorsque l'homicide, les blessures et les coups étaient commandés par la nécessité actuelle de la légitime défense de soi-même ou d'autrui.

Sont compris dans les cas de nécessité actuelle de la défense, les deux cas suivants:
Si l'homicide a été commis, si les blessures ont été faites, si les coups ont été portés en repoussant, pendant la nuit, l'escalade ou l'effraction des clôtures, murs ou entrées d'une maison ou d'un appartement habités ou de leurs dépendances, à moins qu'il soit établi que l'agent n'a pas pu croire à un attentat contre les personnes, soit comme but direct de celui qui tente l'escalade ou l'effraction, soit comme conséquence de la résistance que rencontreraient les desseins de celui-ci;
Si le fait a eu lieu en se défendant contre les auteurs de vol ou de pillage, exécutés avec violence envers les personnes.

Get fucked, frog.
>>
>>61474454
>Because the law only allowes "adequate" force, e.g. stabbing someone who tries to punch you is deemed excessive.
I'm not trying to lecture you on your own laws, but are you really sure about that? Because that's another piece of fuddlore that retards spout CONSTANTLY in Canada. People misinterpret the concept of "proportional" force, meaning use of lethal force only when you feel your safety is reasonably threatened, and take it to mean that an old granny has to box a nigger if he comes at her without a weapon. It's a hugely widespread misunderstanding perpetuated by dumbass boomers.
>>61474466
>You can still liberally own and carry the firearms described in the American constitution in every European country.
The Constitution references "arms" in general, it doesn't describe anything. So no you can't. Nice fucking cope.
>>
>>61474497
>The Constitution references "arms" in general, it doesn't describe anything.
Oh it does? Where is your private artillery, tank and missile market? lmao
>>
>>61474504
>Oh it does?
Try reading it, the Second Amendment is one sentence long. Even your retarded Eurobrain should be able to handle it
>Where is your private artillery, tank and missile market?
You have no idea what you're talking about. Stop talking.
>>
>>61474522
One sentence long and you're still heavily restricted lol
Massive cope on your end, call me when you can buy import guns

If your gun industry and lobby wasn't so big following the frontier, the indian wars and the settlement of the west you'd have the worst gun control in the developed world following 9/11
>>
>>61474536
>One sentence long and you're still heavily restricted
So we've gone completely off the rails from "I can carry anything in your Constitution", huh
>call me when you can buy import guns
Call me when you can buy literally any semi-automatic firearm without having to beg permission, join a gun club, and register it with the government. If you can buy a semi-auto at all.
>If we lived in a completely different universe we'd be better than you
What are you even doing
>>
>>61474504
I've heard that you actually CAN own artillery in the US, you just need to pay some fees to register each individual shell as a destructive device.
I don't remember where I read that, though.
>>
>>61474504
Literally Rock Island Auction House, or any of a litany of sales websites for those exact items.
>>
>>61470336
Bait or just retarded?
Civil liberties and weapon ownership was commonplace in europe and predates the discovery of the Americas by Columbus. It was taken so serious that not carrying your weapon could mean losing your citizenships in medieval towns.
>>
>>61474536
You can buy import rifles and handguns on Gunbroker, Atlantic Firearms, or Royal Tiger Imports. I intend to buy a Get me L this year.
>>
>>61474598
*cetme L, autocorrect fucked me

But it calling it a "Get-me-L" could be pretty funny, potentially
>>
>>61474497
>but are you really sure about that?
I admittedly simplified it a lot, but yeah, bringing a knife to a fistfight (with otherwise equal forces) will get you busted.
Obviously a granny stabbing some dude would be different because you can't expect her to deck him like I could, or run away or something, although I would expect there being some judges who would ask why she had a knife on her instead of pepper spray or something.
Now a granny shooting a dude running away with her purse, that would get the granny certainly convicted, unless the purse had her heart medicine and she was starting to get a heart attack so shooting the dude would be the only way to save her own life, but you can see this is a pretty constructed and out-there example.
And using guns they are still big on the warning shot/shoot to injure/lethal force pipeline, so if there's just someone threatening you with a knife, you can't directly shoot him. First you have to fire a warning shot, then you have to shoot him in the leg or something and only if he then is still advancing, and close enough to hurt you, can you finally shoot him in the face. Deviating from this is rarely justifiable in court, because they will always ask "was this REALLLLLY necessary", as with the above example with the granny.
Another example: Some years ago some old dude shot a burglar - they broke into his house, kept him on a chair, beat him and tried to get a buch of money from him, then triggered the alarm, panicked and the old man could grab his (legally owned) pistol and thought he heard a shot, so he shot one of the fleeing perps. The gramps got convicted of manslaughter. The punchline here is: originally nobody cared, but the family of the "victim" pulled a goodboydindunuffin, so he was ultimately dragged into court.
>>
>>61474627
>The gramps got convicted of manslaughter.
Jesus Christ. That is an outrageous travesty of justice
>>
>>61470246
Limp wristed policy like this is why Europe will be Muslim and brown in150 years. Women don’t want people who refuse to defend themselves and have the testosterone of a child they want vérole men who are conquerors.
Your granddaughter will wear the veil and love it.
>>
>>61474640
Self flagellating white societies are hilarious. They should have locked up his extended family too he likely passed his dangerous ideals on to them
>>
>>61474662
Its only funny if they were cucked before the attack forced them to see reality. If they were based and got chewed up by their domesticated, effeminate system, then that's depressing existential horror
>>
>>61474678
What goes around comes around. I hope when whiteness vanishes it flames out with minimal mixing. They have defective genes and look like aliens and are inherently violent, we can’t have that in our future
>>
>>61474587
Ah yes, the many missiles of Rock Island Auctionhouse.
You cannot own all arms, cope.
>>
>>61474646
Sounds like the problem's going to correct itself then.
>>
>>61474646
>racist schizo babble from the least white, highest crime rate, biggest racemixing society in the world
l o l
>>
>>61470340
>>61470290
>if escape is possible.
the idea that you must evacuate you own home in order to preserve the life of an aggressive criminal is an obscenity.
You have to leave your place of safety and expose yourself to unknown danger waiting outside instead of just shooting the bastard and anyone else who come in after him.

A civilized citizen who believe in his own humanity and rights would shoot the intruder and than shoot the cop that came to arrest him after too.
>>
>>61474732
I believe the requirement to avoid confrontation and flee is there exactly to preserve life. That said its not actually in the law but only an "established practice" in judicial practice and I have never read about anyone be convicted when defending home or someone else who came under attack. You absolutely can shoot an axe wielding intruder dead as soon as he has a foot indoors. t. finland
>>
>>61474749
>is there exactly to preserve life
nta but no shit, he was saying that the idea is fundamentally retarded since there could be other criminals, poor weather, etc outside - telling the homeowner to grab his wife and small children and run outside in the middle of the night is recklessly dangerous
>>
Here in Finland the case seems to be that you can shoot a violent intruder in your home but chasing them and shooting them in the back is generally a no-no. I found 2 cases from 2017 and 2019 where pensioners shot intruders. One was reviewed by the prosecutor and let go, another was sentenced to 1 year 10 months probation for chasing the intruders outside and shooting again.
>>
>>61474732
People lay it out completely wrong, it's not about fleeing, it's usually about it being a defensive or a punitive action.

Defensive:
>there's a guy in your house, you tell him to leave but he doesn't or comes at you, you're good to shoot, especially at night

Punitive:
>there's a guy in your house, while he is getting away you shoot him

Most convictions people keep bringing up were punitive actions, which are illegal, exactly to prevent vigilantism and leave punitive action in the hands of the state.
>>
>>61474758
We agree on that and so have courts here. No duty to retreat if you defend your family or someone else. Gigacucked countries like France or UK may differ
>>
>>61470246
people to lazy to get a proper gun
air retards that want to have the hardest shooting air gun so they can have the biggest dick with their fellow airfags
felons ect. that can't get a gun but can get an airblaster 9000
>>61470290
how retarded are you disproportionate response is for when a guy trows pebbles at you and you kill him
If some shitskin breaks into your house you have the right to shoot him.
all the cases that retards like you point to is someone shooting someone that is already leaving or has left the house and thus no longer presenting a danger to you. People shooting someone on their property not posing any danger to people but to property. Or retards that decide that shooting someone that is already on the ground a couple times more is a stellar idea.
>>
>>61474482
judges are commies women and they'll rekt you for being a white man.
A lot of old guys who shot intruders at night with their 12ga went to prison.
Plus, there's the notion of appropriate or disproportionate response, if the intruders don't have firearms, you are forbidden to shoot them with one, if they don't have knifes, you can't harm them with one.
>>
>>61474781
are you that frog that bitches about not being able to get guns when all you have to do is pass an easy hunting exam?
>>
I can shoot a guy that's in my front yard if they're posing a thread and be in the clear thanks to castle doctrine
>>
>>61470246
- no citizen voted for any gun confiscations, they just did it
- the gun culture was never as big as 90% of the population already lived in cities

murrica is full of places with shitty laws, even regarding knives, one of the eternally most based self defense cases comes out of NYC of all places

- so if you ask why there was no rioting or murder when the gun laws changed... you should ask yourself why it also didnt happen in california or ny
>>
>>61474790
I have firearms, handguns, an AR15, some .22lr rifles. Someone enters my house, they stay in the safe. I'll try something else.
1. firearms must be in a safe for some (all handguns, military calibers) or rendered impossible to operate quickly (.22lr, 12ga rifles, etc.)
2. Some ammo (9x19, .223, etc.) must be in a safe, other must be stored separately from firearms
So I can't tell the judge "my gun was on my desk, I grab it and shot". It is intention to kill and it's 15 years in prison.
Plus intruders here never have firearms on them, they know they can walk out if they are caught but if they do have one they go in prison for some years.
Some carry blades, it's not usual for them for the same reason.
If I shot someone even if the judge finds I am not guilty I'll never have firearms again. Never. So it's gonna be a big stick, whatever I can lay my hands on that is normal in a house.
>>
>>61474758
Forget the practical concerns, it's morally disgusting. It's the state telling you you have no safe haven. You are always at the mercy of power, theirs or a criminal's.
>>
>>61470246
Nah, every real American needs a PCP .25 and a black powder revolver for when ammo runs out.
>>
>>61474842
Wrong, the inviolability of domicile is even better enforced in Europe than in the US.
Especially when it comes to government and corporate overreach. You may be able to blast a poor nigger without getting persecuted, but the state and the corpos can absolutely fuck with you in the US.
>>
>>61474881
Only because euro governments view free enterprise and nongov controlled entities as rival lords that threaten their rule over their serfs
>>
>>61474881
So are all these other European anons full of shit then? If somebody violates your domicile by breaking in, does that give you the legal authority to use lethal force?
>>
>>61474897
Because the use of lethal force is not bound to the place
>>
>>61474908
The question was
>If somebody violates your domicile by breaking in, does that give you the legal authority to use lethal force?
Yes or no?
>>
>>61474914
The answer was: It doesn't matter because the legal authority to use lethal force is not bound by place, so it depends entirely on the situation.
So it could be yes or it could be no.
>>
What a cuck non answer
As is expected from Europeans
>>
>>61474924
>it depends entirely on the situation.
The situation is somebody violating your domicile. You said
>inviolability of domicile is even better enforced in Europe than in the US.
If the answer "could be no", then that statement is wrong and you're full of shit.
>>
>>61474933
That wasn't me, and the legality of breaking and entering is completely independent of what force I can or can not use.
What the other anon meant was that it is not only illegal for regular burglars to enter your house, but stuff like no-knock warrants also don't fly because for all your talk about muh freedoms you are still extremely cucked. You faggot.
>>
>>61474765
>exactly to prevent vigilantism and leave punitive action in the hands of the state.
The gayest motivation anything could have in the universe.
>>
>>61474897
generally no... breaking in doesnt allow you to kill the perp

it is based on how much of a threat that person is

young, high, nekkid girl = no threat
screaming naked dude with a machete and hardon = threat
>>
>>61474947
>That wasn't me
You're the one who took it upon yourself to defend the statement, so who cares?
>What the other anon meant was that it is not only illegal for regular burglars to enter your house
Well no shit burglary is illegal. He said ENFORCEMENT of inviolability is better, which is obviously horseshit if you're not even allowed to stop it from happening.
>for all your talk about muh freedoms you are still extremely cucked. You faggot.
The balls on this yuro, considering the position you're in and what you're trying to justify
>>
>>61474536
>buy import guns
I have a gun made in Japan. are you done own-goaling?
>>
>>61474536
My AKs came from Poland
My SCAR is Belgian
>>61474947
The legality of no knock varies by jurisdiction and the times where the legality of a certain raid has gone into question, overwhelmingly they end up getting shutdown or discontinued by the PD
Happened in my city of Louisville
>>
>>61474897
In most European there is an assumption of a treat if someone enters your place
So you can blast them, provided it isn't manifestly clear to you that they don't pose a treat to you or any other inhabitants
So if they are running away from you, it's some kid, a guy in a wheelchair ect.
all of course depending on what country you live in
>>61474928
the reason it's a non answers is because there are as many legal codes and so as many answers as there are countries in Europe.
And while criminal law in the US is more synchronized across the states, I'm pretty sure that there is a noticeable difference between texas and callifornia or newyork
>>61474820
you can use a gun against an intruder stop being a retard. Proportionality is to the treat posed and how much harm you cause not an eye for an eye a knife for a knife.
Personally I keep my home defense gun in a separate vault in my bedroom next to my office with a combination mechanical lock left with just the last number to switch to.
No one is going to bitch about your gun having been loaded already ect.
you are making an ocean out of a pond
>>
>>61475016
>In most European there is an assumption of a treat if someone enters your place
>if they are running away from you, it's some kid, a guy in a wheelchair ect.
Which is obviously entirely fair. No sane person thinks that shooting some demented old wheelchair-bound geezer fiddling with your doorknob because he's lost is a justifiable act. An actual break-in with intent is assumed
>>
>>61470276
When I lived in Germany for a while after marrying one of their women I had a softball bat beside the bed. I figure the more compact size will be beneficial to bonk some dude as I could get it to full swing more easily in doors as opposed to a full size bat. When we moved back the states and sold the apartment we had bought in Germany, people and the realtor were really awkward about the bat next to the bed. Like weird looks and when people were there for a showing the realtor would go
>yeah haha it is a really nice neighbourhood likely never going to need that baseball bat haha
Eventually we sold the apartment to some young kinda rich russian dude and his trophy wife which used it as an investment and rented it out and he was the only one who wasnt weird about defending your property and life. I guess after two world wars and the aftermath of socialism euros are just buckbroken beyond redemption.a

THANKS FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK.
>>
>>61475032
it's more that there is such a lower perception of treats that people think it's necessary to plan for a break in. So keeping a bat next to your bed is seen more of an indication of someone being paranoid/violent.
But then again germans have become a nation of cucks thanks to the allied powers.
>>
>>61474991
>Louisville
Well there is your issue you live in the most retarded, nigger plagued and meth ridden place in kentucky.
>>
>>61470246
>WHY?
Because the rich want their serfs disarmed. It doesnt matter if the serf gets killed by a robber since more brown serfs can be brought in.
>>
>>61475089
You're not wrong, but the question was why Europeans act snooty about guns being banned, and simultaneously seek out the next-most lethal weapon for self defence. It makes no sense
>>
>>61475101
just like in US its the city dwellers and brownies that hate guns and freedoms. I have no clue who actually buys those toy liek air self defence "guns" but I know they are extremely popular in russia
>>
>>61475101
it's almost like on a continent of over 700 milion people you can have people with differing opinions
>>
>>61475101
We value life
>>
>>61475032
kek, I have a small throwing dagger under my nightstand, ready to be grabbed by just reaching down should the need ever arise. GF always complains about it when she cleans the bedroom.
I know about a guy though who has a loaded gun under his bed, despite living in a safer neighborhood than me. But he's a bit of a wuss anyway.
>>
>>61475081
Louisville is also the entire county ever since that retarded merger between Jefferson County and Louisville
Everything is technically Louisville. Which is hilarious as I'm 2 houses away from Oldham County
>>
>>61474482
Sadly it doesn't run like that at all in court.
>>
>>61470246
>My question to you, fine Eurocucks, is... WHY? What's the point? The Huben GK1 in .25 is more powerful than a .25 ACP gunpowder & lead pistol in standard purse carry sizes, so it would seem that you "guys" aren't as willing to be disarmed as you let on like you are. What's your game? Serious question.
I'm more heavily armed than most Americans that post here or my American friends and that's true of most old families here. It is also just not something to brag about in fact it is a taboo to even let strangers know. We have everything from night vision to body Armour now even drones and hundreds of small arms spanning the last 200 years. Legacy of occupation and wars that gets topped up a bit with every generation but its not there for bragging rights it's to kill anyone who tries to take the land.
>>
>>61474504
Sorely lacking these days, much like privately owned warships which totally fell under the second amendment as it was intended and originally used. Trying to use intentionalism as a cudgel against 2A is always a losing proposition.
>>
File: 1713818751922349.jpg (80 KB, 400x400)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>61475193
>>
>>61470290
How the fuck can it be homicide when the French aren't people?
>>
>>61474640
The problem was that the guy who killed the robber shot the robber in the back, while said robber was fleeing from him. That means the imminent danger was over and he should have at least fired a warning shot, or should have gone for the legs. But he didn't, he grabbed his gun and immediately shot the fleeing robber center mass from behind. And it wasn't a clear cut case, this thing dragged on for years. So it's definitely not a good example for "this is how these cases usually turn out".
>>
>>61470246
Is he being ironic?
>>
>>61475305
Killing frogs is illegal in France if not used for gastronomy.
>>
>>61475101
>and simultaneously seek out the next-most lethal weapon for self defence
We dont
>>
>>61475101
Some people want the most powerful crossbow they can legally get, or the biggest knife. A lot of people just want the strongest biggest thing where is, regardless if it's for self-defence or not. If some guy in Cali buys one of those .500 revolvers are you gonna accuse him of compensating for not being allowed to own an assault rifle?
>>
>>61475032
>too lazy to put the bat in a closet or whatever for like 20 minutes per day while potential buyers who probably don't want to feel like they'd be moving into a crime-ridden shithole neighborhood are inspecting the place
>unga bunga stupid eurocucks
fucking kek
>>
>>61475501
No, it's not about accusing anybody of compensating. The equivilent scenario would be a Californian gloating about how evil baby-killing AR-15s are banned in his enlightened state, and then going out to buy the biggest elephant-gun revolver he can find to arm himself.
>>
>>61470336
Not completely true. Gun ownership in the UK was pretty common until the post-war period. They never had the American style gun culture (because it would be super weird in the UK) but having a revolver from your military service in a drawer or a farmer going down to the market town with a rifle on the back seat of his car was normative.
>>
>>61475193
All except your own.
>>
>>61474704
>dozens of videos of Americans with fully functional tanks (including ammo for main gun) on YT
>thousands of artillery pieces in private ownership on YT
>private companies with functional warships and planes
Lol. Cope more europoor
>>
>>61474726
>believes his own seethe and cope
Sad sad eurocuck.
>>
File: euro_autism.jpg (344 KB, 1393x796)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>61475605
Right, but that's not what happens.
Most Euros you see pontificating about gun control are 25-35 year old urbanite twitter-tards who spent their youth arguing online and watching syndicated runs of Daily Show with Jon Stewart on their cable networks so that's the extent of their knowledge about American politics and also why they seemingly care so much.
Most Euros who buy airguns are people living in the countryside and want to do some target shooting or pest control, people who like guns but don't care for the process to own them, just all around weapon enjoyers like Joerg Sprave who also have knives and crossbows, some are actual preppers who have an airgun as their general purpose weapon for defense and hunting because you often can't just shove a gun in the basement/attic and forget about it since loicenses can lapse if you don't get recertifications or go on hunts/competition to prove you need the loicense.
The people who are most concerned about American gun control in Europe think guns are banned in their country (they aren't) and probably aren't even aware that air guns exist.
The search for the most powerful air gun on the market is something that only someone already touched by the weapons 'tism would do. That person probably has replica katanas, a bow or crossbow, probably has blank fire guns or airsoft to scratch the itch. They probably don't have a twitter account nor ever watched Daily Show to be told how angry he should be at America.
>>
>>61470246
Germans are cucked like that. I keep a fabarm martial od green 14" as my home defence shotgun, first shell in chamber is rubber buckshot, second shell is birdshit, everything else 3" steel buckshot that I alsu use for ducks
>>
>>61475156
Which makes it more impressive when they all have the exact same cuck mentality
>>
>>61475193
We (Europeans) only value Muslim life.
>>
>>61475618
I miss high trust Britain…
>>
>>61479579
You never saw high trust britain.
>>
>>61470303
The Umarex HDR series was actually set upon by the cucks on the Finnish national police board immediately, lots of confiscations and raids over air guns
Then the courts told them that they're paintball guns and that they can go fuck themselves, thus always to POHA
>>
>>61470394
>Not guilty of assault or excessive use of force despite having had chance to escape and life and health were not endangered because he was preventing his guns
Wew lad you'd 100% go to jail in Finland because you're defending property
You can barely defend yourself here
>>
>>61470303
It’s nice to be me
>>
>>61474763
Chasing after an intruder if they're retreating will get you charged here, too, unless they are shooting as they retreat.
>>
>>61470303
Finland doesn't have power restrictions, but a calibre restriction. If you can find one of those .22 or .25 airguns with power approaching .22LR, it will still be free to own for anyone over 18 lol
>>
>>61470246
In South Africa the muzzle energy is how the weapon is classified so a powerful airgun needs the same license as a regular rifle. The only people I know who have airguns powerful enough to hunt with are farmers who generally have no limit on the amount of firearms they can own. They usually get them for the kids to shoot vermin with.
>>
>>61474454
>Shooting someone attacking you with a knife is deemed excessive, and so on.
That's so fucking retarded, does the law actually expect you to engage in a knife fight?
>>
>>61482210
hmm according to Matt Duber the youtube guy only airguns over .22 were restricted in South Africa, .22 and under are unrestricted.

He's has been working with FX a lot for the past few years and he was the guy who helped them get to .22lr power level in .22 caliber just for this reason.
>>
>>61482214
Finland has a similar law without the stand-your-ground provision so I will chime in with one retarded case of ours
A criminal invaded another's house and attacked him with pepper spray and a hammer for snitching or whatever those 60IQ retards beat each other up for. The defender was smart enough to have prepared a knife, which he used to stab the attacker until he stopped attacking. Both went to prison because a knife vs hammer was deemed excessive force
>>
>>61482217
Oh yeah, it's under .22 OR less than 8 joules muzzle energy. So 5.6mm is still too big, but 5.5mm and below is fine.
>>61482222
Someone needs to show the prosecutors some video footage of people getting stabbed and hit on the head with hammers. Dead is dead. It's lethal force.
>>
>>61482226
Bah, I live in a country where a repeat violent offender was allowed to walk around unfettered pending trial, and it resulted in two dead. Luckily one of them was the perp this time
>>
File: 1567337858840.png (404 KB, 628x418)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
>>61474504
>Oh it does? Where is your private artillery, tank and missile market? lmao
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/05/03/teens-prom-wwii-tank-washington/70178167007/
I mean you CAN buy them, and often for the same price or less than a new minivan, but these days it's more common just to rent since the surplus armored vehicle market is pretty much picked clean until the whole Ukraine/Russia thing dies down.

Also you're a cock smoking ass pirate.
>>
>>61482222
>>61482238
I remember way too fucking long ago someone from a scandinavian country shared on /k/ the story of a woman getting a worse sentence from carrying pepper spray without a license than a drug dealer carrying a SMG because he argued his job was dangerous so he needed it for self-defense lmao
>>61482279
This maymay hits different now that we know rape is essentially institutionalized into the Russian military.
I miss the early 2010s.
>>
>>61482385
At least in Finland we have our famous "paljousalennus", the more crimes you commit the shorter your sentence in proportion to what you did. One rape is like 2 years max if you go to jail at all, but you can commit like a hundred and you probably won't even serve a decade in prison
>>
>>61477960
No, it's just your dumbass associating those gay opinions with euros, while disregarding the opposing ones that don't suit the narrative in your head. It's called cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>61475089
No one's granted gun rights, you gain them when your people win a violent revolution.
>>
>>61470246
It's funny to see companies all making these little bespoke airgun rounds trying to squeeze the most penetration out of the tiny amount of energy they have to work with, when Joerg's cold-steel blowgun darts have better penetration than any professional product I've seen, and that's with the shittiest, lowest energy version of the HDS. The reason they work better is because he minimized the weight of the plastic base, and used a relatively thin metal dart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1726T15WmwE&pp=ygUQam9lcmcgc3ByYXZlIGhkcw%3D%3D
>>
>>61470246
bump
>>
>>61470246
If you can't carry firearms you don't have the laws to kill an intruder with an air gun.
You're gonna get raped in prison where you can't bring your big boy air gun with you. I hope you know karate.
>>
>>61489337
No, even in turbo cucked countries like mine there have been cases where a homeowner was cleared over shooting an intruder through the door
It does take pretty specific circumstances and a sympathetic judge but it happens
>>
>>61474466
A report on crime between England and America published around 2015 or so found that English burglars (in addition to being considerably more common than American ones) were more likely to rob a house during daylight hours and less likely to case the residence. Your theoreticals do not hold up to fact, gun control has made burglary a safe profession.
>>
>>61474454
>In fact, some years ago there was a case where some biker gang dude walked free after shooting a police officer
He didn't walked free. He was not guilty of shooting the cop, but jailed because had an unregistered gun and a shitload of drugs in his home. Why do you think the cops were there in the first place?
>>
>>61470246
the revolver is cool. we we're shooting each other with them at my last family reunion.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.