[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mammoth.jpg (316 KB, 1440x810)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>size and mass of an IFV
How the fuck did unga bungas kill this with sticks and stones?
>>
grug would die so rest of tribe eat good
>>
>>61473531
Find the old one then harass it for a few hours and once it's tired you actually start going for deep wounds and then the kill if you can.
>>
>>61473531
Humans are scary
>>
>>61473531
they still do in africa, but they're just not wooly, you monkey brain nigger wannabe
>>
>>61473531
1. scare them with fire and spears and rocks to get them to move in a certain direction
2. back them up against a cliff or hill
3. get one to fall off and die or break limbs
4. finish it off
5. eat until you're stuffed and fuck unshaved pussy under the stars
>>
>>61473531
They don't have medical care so turns out stabbings are very serious. Now imagine 6 of them surrounding the beast all jabbing with spears.
>>
File: alens.jpg (15 KB, 389x292)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>
>>61473531
Arrows and javelins to soften them up first of course.
>>
>>61473643
This. They would use pits or dig holes for the mammoth to break a leg in so they could stab it more. Some suggest the even tried to blind it with projectiles like rocks and sand.
>>
>>61473793
>javelins
>soften them up
I think an AT weapon would do more than soften a soft target up
>>
>>61473531
sticks and stones may break its bones
>>
>>61473841
Well those old models were certainly guided missiles but not really anti tank.
>>
>>61473531
Pit traps, most likely

>>61473652
>surrounding the beast all jabbing with spears
Elephants will fuck you up big time before succumbing to spear wounds.
>>
>>61473531
it turns out that the 1 inch foot deep hole a javelin makes hurts alot regardless of how big you are as an animal.
The point isnt to kill it in one shot but to weaken it with javelins, then keep chasing it as it fucks off limping while throwing spears. Eventually it loses too much blood for consciousness or to run and walah you have your prey.
in the unlikely event it charges you, those prehistoric fuckers probably watched these animals for so long that they knew exactly what to do to spook it off, i.e. fire and loud noises, dogs.

It wouldve been like medieval boar hunting but bigger and they didnt have horses
>>
>>61473923
>unlikely event
Go learn why the elephant is at the top of the African Big Five, idiot
>>
I hate humans bros we're literally niggers of the planet and the only species that hunt something to extinction.
>>
>>61474000
>the only species that hunt something to extinction.
Demonstrably untrue, we've seen cats, rats, mice and wild pigs do it in island environments
>>
>>61473531
Ask some gorilla nigger to hit your with a wooden spear and then extrapolate the experience to the thought of there being 20 prehistoric gorilla niggers poking your 10 times larger dumb ass with spears.
>>
>>61474000
>the only species that hunt something to extinction
total bs
>>
>>61473652
>so turns out stabbings are very serious
you're not stabbing through an elephant's hide with a sharpened rock or stick, much less a mammoth's
>>
>>61474102
Obsidian can be sharper than steel, and those primitive men were good at chipping these rocks.
>>
>>61473531
>>
File: file.png (51 KB, 698x557)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>61474121
I guess we're both partially right
>>
>>61473531
I'm pretty sure I could punch an elephant to death. You may think I'm crazy, but what can an elephant actually do though? If you hug its hind legs it can't reach you with its truck, and its too sluggish to get away while you repeatedly pommel it from behind. If you stand to the side of its hind legs then it won't even be able to hit you with a back kick. If it raises its leg to perform a stomp then all you have to do is back off until it finishes its slam, then move back in to continue punching.
>>
Sticks and stones broke their bones.
>>
>>61474135
and interesting but a bit long video on the bisons role to the plains people and towards the end how the bison run at the jump was done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY77BE0K1_A
>>
>>61474173
Now post the drawing
>>
>>61473531
By chasing it relentlessly..
Many animals can run faster than men but men can track and have endurance.
So you ambush the animal, wound it and then keep following it and harassing it until it ultimately collapses.
Endurance and working together is how they did it.
>>
>>61473923
>walah
it's "voila," dummy
>>
>>61474180
But words let the humans coordinate it.
>>
everything must have been so fuckin simple back then. wake up at whatever time, no alarm clocks, grab some underage pussy from the tribe to satisfy your morning boner, eat berries and mammut. shit in the forest outside your house. no tesla that you forgot to charge, no travel time at all really, you just join your buddies and hunt some animals. bring m home, the women make all the food no questions asked. you just grab another girl to fuck in the pussy, no tinder apps, no dates, no condom, just fucking her tribal pussy raw and cum inside. eat dinner, draw your diary on the wall, unga bunga goes back to sleep
>>
>>61474000
Humans are the only species to deliberately hunt less than they can, to avoid driving prey into extinction.
>>
>>61473923
>It wouldve been like medieval boar hunting but bigger
just like strangling a lion with your bare hands is the same as strangling a housecat, only bigger
>in the unlikely event it charges you
anon...
>>
>>61474000
If any predator hunts its prey at a rate faster than the prey species can replenish itself, they will eventually go extinct (hunted to extinction). It’s not just us, it’s a totally natural phenomenon. It’s just kinda easy for us to do it since we are far and away the most OP species the world has ever seen.
>>
>>61473531
>Be whacko on Alone Season whatev
>Kill musk ox with pocket knife
>Inb4 just fx dude!
You probably think alianess built the pyromids.
>>
>>61473643
>5. eat until you're stuffed and fuck unshaved pussy under the stars
Mmm, feed wooly pussy mammoth meat.
>>
File: sensible_chuckle.gif (1.14 MB, 250x250)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>61473652
>They don't have medical care so turns out stabbings are very serious
Chuckled
>>
>>61474269
There has to be some ideal balance between unga bunga me smash other tribe with rock and paying taxes to old pedophiles in a global digital prison. Where was it?
>>
>>61474259
Nta, but I refuse to use French spellngs even for French words.
>>
>>61474528
>ideal balance
>Where was it?
Certainly before landing upon the moon. Likely before suffrage (women getting to vote, for the uneducated, mouth breathing heathens). Not saying they fucked everything up, but they fucked everything up.
>>
>>61474541
Based Freedom Fries consumer.
>>
>>61473531
As far as I know there is no concrete evidence of mammoth hunting methods, just possible interpretation of cave art and sheer speculation. Basic idea would be poke holes in it and follow it around until it keels over probably.
>>
>>61474528
The halfway point in history is
>A middle aged lord takes a portion of your crop in exchange for not stabbing you with metal rock.
>>
>>61473636
They don't use primitive weapons
>>
>>61474548
My battle cry is 'Fahrenheit or fight, Frenchie'. I will fight and die to protect my right to use inefficient, mostly retarded customary units of measurement. It's not a good hill to die on, but its mine damnit!
>>
>>61474541
But then how will people know that you’re better than them? I always make sure to overpronounce French words for this very reason.
>>
>>61474584
I deliberately mispronounce French words in an upper-class English accent.
>>
>>61474528
I don’t know that they’re different things

X level of technological delopement will result in a state that looks a certain way. Communication, easy transportation, food surplus to feed a standing army, etc. it isn’t necessary that those in charge be pedophiles, but here we are. Isn’t even necessary that they rob you, but that is inevitable. You can’t enforce shit against them so it becomes game theory optimal for that cohort to get whatever they want via threats aka taxation. And the state will always be there. In the before times it was just the tribal leader, it’s just that violent potential consolidates and becomes an uncontested monopoly, and with our level of industrialization, takes the form of the modern state. Unga bunga is still unga bunga.

Very gay indeed. Uncle Ted was right.

A farmer from the dawn of animal husbandry all the way up till like the 1800s was probably the GOAT life
>>
File: 1705788646526964.jpg (167 KB, 756x768)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>61474607
Modernity without nonwhites has never been tried.
>>
File: 20210614_011038.jpg (28 KB, 640x463)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>61473531
>How the fuck did unga bungas kill this with sticks and stones?
It's more the ability to sweat that made humans capable of hunting these
>Be wooly mammoth
>Prööööööööööööööööh :DDDD
>Bipedal ape-creatures appear with sticks
>Heard about this, theyre predators who are out for me
>Its fine, they dont have the time to pierce my thick skin inbetween all the running
>Start running, get hotter and slowly exhausted. Surely those creatures arealso wearing down
>Mfw theyre leaking their own bodily fluids fucking everywhere to help with heat regulation
>Mfw my thick hide does nothing when theyve all the time in the world to poke me after Ive collapsed from heat stroke
>>
>>61473531
Africa Audio has a scene of Africans spear hunting an elephant and it's probably the closest we will get to watching a mammoth hunt.
They fill that elephant up with dozens of spears and it's still running around.
>>
>>61474269

>eat berries and mammut

poison berries; mammoth might maim/kill you back

>shit in the forest outside your house
24/7 diaper rash. primitive style
>>
>>61474812
Africa Addio also has a scene of Africans spear hunting other Africans
>>
File: Comancheria.jpg (112 KB, 585x571)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>61474528
Honestly I don't think there was. Or maybe it was some narrow decades long span in the 20th century. But as I understand it quality of life (height, teeth, life span) actually declined with agriculture, it only came back later in the 19th century. I'm not some unga bunga vgh what covld have been type, but from what we've heard of modern day (as in, 1600s to today) hunter gatherers is that it is a very bucolic life, it's just you have a massively MASSIVELY MASSIVELY Smaller population. And if you had a fight it was nastier in that everyone was facing death so even Serbia's what, 30% men dying in ww1 or something would be small potatoes.

Pic related and the savage Comanche had 20,000 or maybe 40,000 people total. Other tribes might have existed in the area and just been cautious, but I'd say no more than 100,000 for that entire area being sustainable.

>>61474607
Something sticking with me was reading I think commentary on Dune, the books that is, or maybe it was in Dune itself. But it was the thought of the Bulterian jihad that had humanity choose to improve human instead of technology. And it hit me that from the industrial revolution onwards, or arguably from long before it, our sense of advancement has consistently been
>Better technology
rather than
>Better man.
That might change as we have access to CRISPR and technologies to actually change the fundamental human underneath rather than psychobabble attempts of religion or philosophy to better man (which fail to our natural conditioning) - but then again meditation can allow you to do some gnarly things. Bene gesserit tier shit probably not.
>>
>>61473531
Stampeded them off cliffs same way we hunted everything and that's how herding and animal husbandry started too. Even humans can run down smallish deer to exhaustion by the way even you ones it is just you were not raised in it as children. I was not there for it but live long and was told this along with how certain fruits and trees came about as well as how certain animals came to be.
>>
Consider that they didn't kill them they just threw sticks and stones at it until it fucked off away from their home. Yeah that would be the highlight of the year and worthy enough to make a painting about it.
>>
>>61474135
I miss him everyday
>>
>>61475013
Smashy was taken before his time
>>
>>61474594
> Door May Voo Sea Voo Play
>>
>>61474800
>>Be wooly mammoth
>>Prööööööööööööööööh :DDDD
Sounds right when I read it in mammoth.
>>
>>61474269
>grab another girl to fuck in the pussy
>fuck in the pussy
>...fuck in the pussy
Oddly specific.
>>
>>61473531
pack and persistence hunting techniques, booby traps other anons have mentioned, and this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spear-thrower
>During the Ice Age, the atlatl was used by humans to hunt Megafauna. Ice Age Megafauna offered a large food supply when other game was limited, and the atlatl gave more power to pierce their thicker skin. In this time period, atlatls were usually made of wood or bone. Improvements made to spears' edge made it more efficient as well. In Europe, the spear-thrower was supplemented by the bow and arrow in the Epi-Paleolithic.
unga bunga mother fucker
>>
>>61474269
people 100k years ago were anatomically modern, just without our technology. I'm sure they had bullshit to deal with too:
>must gather 5 pelts for moon sacrifice this month or get head smashed in by chief
>grug's mate picked wrong sort of berry, witch doctor sewed her pussy shut as punishment and now it's infected and she's dead. tribe ate her, tribe is now sick
>grug's buddy chug tried to fuck chief's daughter in the pussy and got his head smashed in for it. tribe ate him
>grug cut his foot while gathering flint for make mammoth spear. it's infected and hurts bad. grug no feel good. tribe looking at him and licking lips
>>
File: cavethot.jpg (137 KB, 1737x977)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>61473531
Drive it into a ravine and pelt it relentlessly, or I guess run it off a cliff. Paleolithic Europeans hunted reindeer the overwhelming majority of the time, so it's not like you had to go out every week and bag a mammoth. Unless you were really trying to impress picrel
>>
>>61475334
Would
>>
>>61475250
>fuck chief's daughter in the pussy
>in the pussy
>...in
>...the
>...pussy
Oddly specific.
>>61475334
But like would
>fuck in the pussy
>...in
>...the
>...pussy
>>
>>61475334
>picrel
You mean a Finnish woman?
>>
>>61473893
A huge percentage of stone age human remains have major skeletal injuries, some of them actually healed. Those fuckers were tough.
>>
>>61474528
Neolithic farmers ruined everything.
>>
>>61475813
why are you so upset about this you stupid tranny. women have pussies and ywnbaw
>>
>>61473531
communication
cooperation
stamina
>>
>>61474541
It's not a French word anymore. We stole it. English voring other languages including their phonemes and spellings should be a point of pride. Increasing the complexity of English also gatekeeps ESLs.
>>
>>61474943
>Bulterian jihad
That was a very narrow anti-tech movement. The main precept was
>thou shalt not create a machine in the likeness of a human mind
>>
>>61475813
Old cultures often had very odd ideas of sex compared to whats mainstream today. I remember a friend in college talking about some of the stuff they covered in their anthropology class. One particular tribe had no concept of rape--the idea of an unwanted sexual advance was completely foreign to them: the anthropologists showed the tribespeople a drawing of a dude creeping around and peeping at a woman bathing. their response was basically "we don't understand this, if the man desires the woman he should just walk up and fuck her, it would be rude for her to refuse, why is he sneaking around like that?
...But at the same time this tribe believed that the missionary position was unnatural because that's not how animals did it.
another one involved all the boys sucking off the men of the tribe. they belived that was how boys grew up to be strong men, literally by consuming seed. yet when the boys grew up they had normal hetero relationships, marriage, and considered adult-on-adult homosexuality to be wrong.
>>
I bet baby mammoth tastes better than adult mammoth.
Just like lamb over mutton
>>
>>61476067
>the idea of an unwanted sexual advance was completely foreign to them
That is not strange at all. It is the current society that is weird and wrong. Look at the world, every single brick that makes up all the cities are put there because a man willed it. Women owe me, us, sex. In a normal and decent society, any man should be able to pluck a girl of breeding age from the street and fuck her in her pussy. Women should be constantly reminded what they are here for, the hot ones will be fucked by random men such as myself every single day.
>>
File: elephant tree hunting.png (306 KB, 550x496)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
>>61473531
Presumably the same way elephants were hunted before firearms.
https://www.mdpi.com/2571-550X/1/1/3
>>
>>61476067
The Flintstones comic covered the older generation clashing with the younger generation (Fred and Wilma) for choosing a monogram relationship over the sex caves like nature intended.
>>
>>61473531
They didn't see lone humans as a threat. Use a throwing stick. You walk up to their rear, hit it in the side with a weighted spear kinda like a harpoon when it isn't looking then go behind a obstacle out of sight.

If you pierced a organ it panics, breaks the shaft off then stops because moving hurts but it sees no threat. It just stands there and eventually falls over. You finish it with a clovis point on a 24 foot pole.
>>
>>61476067
In modern cultures that practice female exogamy (woman leaves the family and joins her husband's family) it's very common to reckon kinship in a way that westerners would consider incest. Your father's brothers' kids and your mother's sisters' kids are relatives, but your father's sisters' kids and your mother's brothers' kids are fair game for fucking. Up to 10% of marriages worldwide are like this.
>>
>>61476246
Darwin of all people married his first cousin, it's probably recent thing.
>>
>>61476029
Stop projecting your insecurities.
>>61476067
>very odd ideas of sex compared to whats mainstream today
/int/ recently revealed the Muslim culture says consuming your wife's breast milk makes you your son's sibling and marrying someone who nursed from your mother is incest, even with no common bloodline. Yet they will marry consanguineously to primary cousins!?
>>
>>61476127
>Just like lamb over mutton
Yes, but lamb and mutton both suck. There are stories of contemporary people eating frozen mammoth meat.
>>
>>61476137
>Women should be constantly reminded what they are here for, the hot ones will be fucked by random men such as myself every single day.
>degrading them to the status of whores
>>
>>61476137
Ok, Andrew Tate
>>
>>61473643
This guy knows. Both evidence of this and we know its how paleo-indians were still hunting things like bison when Europeans arrived. It's just a very efficient and less dangerous way to hunt an animal that can fucking kill you.
>>
>>61476067
i remember that from the shindol doujin.
that nigga did his research.
>>
>>61476067
>Old cultures often had very odd ideas
Bridenapping and marry-your-rapist laws are far more ancient than shotgun "look-what-you-did-to-my-little-girl" weddings.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_kidnapping
>>
Honestly it's not likely that humans killed a ton of Mammoths. They were likely pretty intelligent, really strong, and hard to take down. It's purely something you'd have a hunter gang go after for trophy or for pelts for bragging rights. Smaller, easier animals would get you what you need for less blood.
We might have gone after small and juvenile ones, at times, but what did them in was probably the climate changing and making for less vegetation in the tundra where they usually resided.
There were dwarf Mammoths on obscure Siberian islands all the way into the Bronze age too before they died of extreme incest. They could survive in modern conditions if you put them in the right place.
>>
>>61476791
As noted they were easier to kill than any smaller game, you just pierce on organ with a heavy spear using a clovis point and wait. Having more than 2-3 hunters would be counter productive.
>>
>>61474000
How would animals even know they're hunting something to extinction?
>>
>>61477332
Feel it in their bones.
>>
>>61474269
Quite possibly one of the dumbest things I've read for a decade. Hunter gatherers lived in constant fear of starvation death and disease
>>
>>61474121
Obsidian is also extremely rare, anon. People mostly used flint, chert, etc. Which is still more than enough to poke a hole in a mammoth.
>>
>>61476137
>implying you would have run shit when you would have had your skull crushed by Grug-Chad for eyeing his harem
>>
>>61478133
The glasses are rosier the more distant the view.
>>
>be Hollywood exec
>let's call it 10,000BC
>Yeah, let's use mammoths to build the pyramids instead of Jews
>Hey, I like that, then the Jews can just say they did it and fuck off pharaoh!
Mammoths built the pyramids, I saw the movie.
>>
>>61478133
I've met and spent a good bit of time with actual hunter gatherers and I could write a whole gay ass effortpost about them but they definitely don't live in constant fear. They take it as it comes. Granted, I don't know about their equivalents in another part of the world thousands of years earlier, but human nature can't be that different.
>>
>>61478133
>>61478393
Anyone who wouldn't rather live till 50 as a grandfather respected by his community than a century as a nihilistic modernoid has no soul.

Still, 1800s was the best.
>>
>>61477301
There's a lot of experimental evidence suggesting that clovis points would not have been capable of piercing that far, most evidence of cut marks on mammoth carcasses suggests cutting already-dead mammoths. We know humans hunted mammoths but it is more likely they used methods besides spearing.
>>
>>61473831
>rocks and sand.
>sand
So humanity has been using pocket sand since the dawn of time?
>>
>>61474556
They did until not long ago.
>>
File: 290.jpg (75 KB, 625x1023)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>61479812
pocket sand should not be underestimated
>>
>>61479635
>most evidence
>as interpreted by vegetarian eggheads who don't hunt but need to spend the grant money
When was the last time you saw a dead animal that wasn't on a highway, much less big game?
>>
>>61473531
Injured it.
Chased it.
Injured it some more.
Chased it.
Injured it some more.
Chased it.
Killed it when it was tired and weak.

Elephants can run quickly, but can't run for long. Elephants were easier to hunt over smaller prey that could run away for a day.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 300x168)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>61473531
if it bleeds, we can kill it
>>
>>61480766
>Elephants can run quickly, but can't run for long.
This is a pretty solid summary of human evolution as a whole. Nothing in nature, absolutely nothing, touches our endurance. We are the kings. The only things that can consistently outperform us are dogs and horses that we've spent thousands of years breeding, their equals in nature don't come close. Obviously we're a bunch of fat slobs now and there aren't a lot of humans who spend their days just running, but those who do can push some incredible numbers, running for 20+ miles without stopping, or several hundred miles at a time with average speeds around 5mph. Motherfuckers do marathons that are over 200 miles without resting, the world record is over 500 miles at an average speed of around 4.5mph. Crazy shit. The only things that arguably beat us are animals that travel very quickly, which can reach some incredible distances in a day, but if startled to a run they'll exhaust themselves rapidly. Ostriches and Kangaroos are notable examples, their "normal" is far beyond ours, nothing weird about a Kangaroo taking a 150+ mile hop in a day, but we can still maintain a run for a far longer time and greater distance than they can.
>>
File: milius-with-arnie.jpg (146 KB, 600x338)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>61480770
Based Arnie appreciator.
>>
>>61480930
Geese fly longer and faster.
>>
>>61481022
But how far and fast can they run?
>>
>>61480652
when was the last time anyone speared an elephant to death, faggot
>>
>>61474121
not can be, it is
>>
>>61474269
then these things showed up and we had ourselves the homo wars which are apparently still raging...
>>
>>61480652
Retard, no one said they didn't hunt:
>We know humans hunted mammoths but it is more likely they used methods besides spearing.
>>
>>61481121
Top speed.
>>61481201
Some things are unknowable.
>>61481398
Good, cuz yeah.
>>
>>61474000
cope harder, non-human. you will never build a civilization or reach the stars.
>>
>>61474269
>dies at age 35
Nah I'm good.
>>
>>61481632
>>dies at age 35
>from malnutrition
>>
>>61476067
You just described Africa
>>
>>61473531
Atlatl + javelin is fucking lethal
Neanderthals were so strong they didn't ever develop atlatls even though they made fishing rafts
You pelt it from above with 20 or 30 javelins and follow it for days waiting for it to bleed out, then butcher it and pack the meat in an ice cave in the wall of the glacier

Also we don't know how often they were actually hunted, they've found signs of it but even some of those might have been scaring away an aggressive mammoth, not hunting it
>>
>>61474000
Mammoths died due to climate change, you're basing your retard misanthropy off century old conjecture by retarded stoners. You as a lifeform are aberrant for outgrouping your own species, unfuck yourself cunt.
>>
bros I want to tickle my hairy pusi cavewife until she pees her pelt uncontrollably
>>
>>61473531
I'm glad no one brought up that disproven study about "butchering mammoths being impossible"
>>
>>61479610
>Still, 1800s was the best.
Ah yes, I too find black lung, pre-santitation medicine, constant military struggles between European states, constant revolutions and unrest as the super-states were being eaten up by nationalism and democratic republicanism, emergence of ethnic genocides, loss of the frontier, realpolitik, unchecked and rampant billionaires, general ideological craze etc etc etc etc
>>
>>61480930
https://www.popularmechanics.com/adventure/sports/g418/animal-kingdom-top-marathon-runners/
>>
>>61482256
heavily skewed by infant deaths but you retards will never understand statistics
>>
>>61483556
How does that make it better? Not only would you be more likely to die in childhood, in adulthood you would be almost guaranteed to have the horrible experience of your own child dying in infancy.
>>
>>61482371
This is specifically about actual marathon distances, not just running until you can't go any further. With that being said, there are animals that mog humans in the latter, like reindeer and other migratory ungulates like Saiga antelope and pronghorns which would be able to make up so much distance on a human that they could eat and rest before you got anywhere near them.
>>
>>61482371
Wow, what a shit article. This is just "marathon distances" and napkin math with no sources, it's factoid garbage.
These faggots are correct.
>>61480930
>>61483992
>>
>>61473531
because it's not an IFV
>>
>>61483939
its dying at birth that skews it you fucking moron
>>
>>61483556
>>61484492
Let's try some other stats then, like the MEDIAN life expectancy in the UK in the entire 19th century: 39
I guess those infant deaths weren't actually fucking up the stats that much.
>>
>>61482256
>war... le BAD!
>trannies........LE GOOD!!!
post your gun with timestamp
>>
>>61473531
Long spears and attack from all angles.
>>
>>61483556
I thought the thumbnail was the migration routes of California coast. Putting it back to thumbnail view so I can ignore data and shitpost.
>>
>>61484791
Some men's spears are longer than others.
>>
>>61484834
And they died with HONOR
>>
>>61474000
It’s scientifically impossible for humans to have hunted them to extinction
>>
I saw a video about caveman engineering (basically how they made stone tools) and there's a bit where they mention a mother going out and hunting. I saw this like a week ago and I'm still a but perturbed by that, I think it may be autism
>>
>>61474269
As a first time parent I kneel to all pre-historic parents. I cannot even begin to imagine how difficult it was.
>>
>>61484834
Your mother been telling stories about me boy?
>>
>>61485143
Not as bad as you'd think. The women would do most of the work from the time they were old enough to hold a baby, then they'd just die in child birth when it was their turn, so the whole affair is over by age 15 after popping out 1 or 2. The men meanwhile have to pump babies into all the women who then raise those babies, and strangle the babies who cry in the night. Those were the days.
>>
>>61484492
How does that change any of what I said?
>>
>>61474135
>some random cliffs you and the boys run retarded animals off of to see them go splat
>declared a world heritage site
lol, kind of comfy when you think about it.
>>
File: wkr.jpg (418 KB, 1280x1280)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>61473531
Something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDG6JsXqaRA
And there was an old documentary called Walking with Prehistoric Beasts that had a similar scene but with rocks and mammoths.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFcaS97RbPY
Paleo-shit is my favorite subject. I wish there were more threads on /his/ or /k/ but both boards are total ass.
>>
>>61474135
Very descriptive.
>>
>>61481632
Better to die young in your prime than to die in a retirement home being beaten to shit by minorities in a retirement home at 80. Assuming you even live long enough due to microplastics and junky processed food.
>>
>>61474755
>whites
>in muttland
Come on now
>>
>>61483556
>>61484492
Still bad, dumb nigger
If only you died at birth too
>>
>>61474917
Uhhh that's called war
>>
>>61476137
>he's unironically an incel
>>
>>61476594
Give me the sauce boss
>>
>>61488274
Don't be silly, war is a people thing.
>>
>>61486393
Historically biased by the white oppressors. The First People's were not cruel and lived in harmony.
>>
atlatl spear:
>3100 grains
>120 FPS
>99 foot-pounds
They were literally hunting these fuckers with .22 short.
>>
>>61488491
This is a bait post, but for anyone who does think this, I recommend "Empire of the Summer Moon"
>>
>>61473643
>get one to fall off and die or break limbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFcaS97RbPY
>>
>>61488510
I also recommend, 'Valley of Horses' by Jean Auel.
>>
>>61473531
Bunch of slack jawed berry pickers itt!
>>
>>61488499
Wait till you find out that energy is not the exclusive determinant of penetration.
>>
>>61488242
Post your gun
>>
>>61473531
Humans are endurance hunters we can outlast any animal on earth because we sweat, we exhausted the prey and then killed them
>>
>>61481632
Wasn't hard to grow old in ancient times, presuming you manage to make it to 3 years old.
>>
>>61489123
Yes, this is why horses are man's best friend and hippos are our greatest foe.
>>
>>61473531
Put a few pointy sticks in it and wait for it to bleed to death
>>
>>61476343
You suck, lamburgers are delicious.
>>
>>61476343
>Yes, but lamb and mutton both suck.
Subhuman.

>>61489426
99% of lamburgers people make are terrible because they expect it to cook like beef.
>>
>>61475250
It was probably like this, never underestimate our species' special ability to overcomplicate everything
>No grug you cant eat mammoth flesh cause the moons face is too bright in the sky, eat shitty weeds instead or head gets bonked
>No hairy pussy for grug as tribe shaman has not yet given grug manhood totem, that will be 15 pelts + tip (of penis).
>Grug was caught painting offensive things on wall? Tribe chief charge grug to 5 head slaps and grugs spears get locked away in the cave of firewater, sharp sticks, and smokeplants.
>>
>>61489095
Your mom found my energy out.
>>
>>61489438
>expect it to cook like beef.
>When they should expect it to cook like shit
>>
>>61489442
>>No hairy pussy
>Grug must bang unhairy pussy, poor gru.. wait...
>>
>>61473593
This.

Occasionally, if opportunities presented itself, they may have also used fire drives.
>>
>>61491912
>opportunities presented itself
So like just waiting for a herd of big game to walk under you and 20 buddy's hiding in a tree would be a great opportunity! Imagine doing that for Elk, megatherium and other Pleistocene big game ...until you guys get hungry and climb down and go kill something.
>>
>>61491811
ToT poor grug ToT
>>
>>61473531
WALK AT IT AND CHUCK SPEARS UNTIL IT LAYS DOWN AND DIES. THIS IS KNOWN.
>>
>>61489345
Make that 20 and most people survived to 50y old.
In middle ages 60-something.
You either died a child or survived long enough to see your grand children.
>>
>>61489426
The best way to eat lamb is slow cooked shanks or spit roasted
>>
>>61473531

intelligence, teamwork, persistence.

besides horses i can't think of any land based animal with the balance of speed and endurance that humans have. and no creature has anything approaching our level of intelligence and sense of responsibility to our tribe
>>
>>61476343
>lamb and mutton both suck
Nigger detected
>>
>>61473923
>1 inch foot deep
Jesus christ kid good job b8ing us all
>>
>>61474000
Homo Erectus, leaving Africa long before us, managed to drive to extinction all the large land turtles of Southeast Asia, as well as extirpate regional populations of Proboscidea (elephant-likes) throughout Asia. It's been in our fucking blood since before we were a distinct species.
>>
>>61474912
>wah pooping outside is hard
God damn how do pussies like you survive to adulthood
>>
>>61476343
Dis nigger never ate fried sheep ears
>>
>>61476617
My buddy from the stans kidnapped his future wife. Apparently the grooms family spends weeks gaslighting the women to agree to marriage. Its dangerously based
>>
>>61482256
Personally i would fuck off to hunt beaver and smash injun clunge. You faggy euros are always acting a fool
>>
>>61481121
Geese never run. They pimp walk cause they know (You) wont do shit
>>
>>61473531
Gravity trap, it gets harassed and chased down a cliff, or baited over a ditch the grugs dug. Elephants get fucked up by slight level changes, it's anatomy.

Literally a mobility kill on the tank, then you shoot/bleed it to death.

Any grugs ITT who suggested otherwise would not survive the long winter to reproduce
>>
Big animals means more meat.
>>
>>61473531
Teamwork makes the dream work anon, you can kill anything if you and your buddies work together!
>>
>>61474269
>>61474528
The harder we look the more evidence we find that even the most ancient groups of people still had complex social structures and political systems to govern their lives
Australian aboriginals have formalised inter-tribal de-escalation and dispute resolution procedures in order to prevent destructive fights occurring amongst their limited population, for example.
A five thousand year old battle of a river crossing in north Germany recently revealed some artifacts from southern Iberia which proved that not only was this battle fought between much larger and more organised societies than previously believed, but also that some of the participants have traveled a very long way to get there which apparently suggests that the german river crossing in question was on a trade route with significant economic relevance to spain
Essentially what I am saying is that life back then would not have been any less complicated, it would just have been complicated in different ways
>>
>>61496455
Of course. People have a baseline capacity that they are constantly trying to fill up. Social life and routines only becomes actively simplified with monasteries and the like.
>>
>>61475334
I'd unga her bunga
>>
>>61476035
coincidentally also the ingredients for good sex
>>
>>61495263
You fags literally trained geese to think they could take on humans geese and turkeys around here always know to get the fuck out of your way.
>>
>>61482256
Pure cope
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2672390/
"Analysis of the mid-Victorian period (1850-1880) in the U.K. reveals that life expectancy at age 5 was as good or better than exists today, and the incidence of degenerative disease was 10% of ours. Their levels of physical activity and hence calorific intakes were approximately twice ours. They had relatively little access to alcohol and tobacco; and due to their correspondingly high intake of fruits, whole grains, oily fish and vegetables, they consumed levels of micro- and phytonutrients at approximately ten times the levels considered normal today.
>>
File: milo .jpg (48 KB, 600x500)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>61473531
they didn’t, they ate actual livestock animals and had agriculture. written language and sophistication did not just spawn out of nowhere between now and 20,000 years. a pre-diluvian civilization existed.
>>
>>61474575
it is not inefficient, it is high time the world adopts the American imperial standard. Long live the empire of 50 states!
>>
>>61474943
why does Texas look dumb here?
>>
>>61473531
They didn't if they could help it.
>>
>>61498839
Name all the countries that landed men upon the moon AND returned them safely to the earth?
>>
>>61498843
Not to scale, NM and AZ not apportioned per statehood lines, AZ does not include the Gadsden Purchase.
>Cry harder pedros it's OURS
>>
>>61473531
Spears and bows and other primitive tools are still EXTREME force multipliers.
A semi trained African with a rudimentary spear I dare say could defend himself from a lion or any other apex predator(not multiple, but one yes)
>>
>>61499842
I miss the way Mad Magazine used to draw Africans and Mexicans. It was more real.
>>
File: 1711894091183629.png (1.44 MB, 543x4640)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>61498839
>>61499338
>>61474575
>>61474548
Base 12 systems are infinitely more suited for white men who work in the real world and not an elaborate rat maze.
>>
>>61499338
nazi germany
>>
File: 1666027507218.jpg (5 KB, 312x161)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>61500667
American measurements aren't base 12
>>
>>61500667
The imperial system isn't base 12. I don't think it's really base anything. But what it is is based off of humans. I am not water and I will not have the temperature dictated to me by how it feels.
>>
>>61501181
Feet are 12 inches

Men are six feet high +- 6 inches in either direction.

Temp is both base ten (0-100 for average white people temperature through the year) and in sections of 1/3 (1/3 is the freezing point of water, 2/3 is the average temperature in white people land, 3/3 is approximate body temperature).

There is no need to "cede ground" to the lab rats, their system is less practical.

>>61501030
You don't own a gun so your words are meaningless babble.

Also, you use base 12 IMPERIAL TIME, faggot.
>>
File: IMG_4132.jpg (80 KB, 601x338)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
I wish I could find it but there’s a video of some African tribe swarming and spearing an elephant. It’s excruciating to watch because they basically spear this thing hundreds of times over and over and it simply can’t get away and they just keep stabbing it with spears until it collapses
>>
>>61497868
Dont @ me bitch im doing gods work running indians and niggers out of the parks with my geese horde
>>
>>61501290
C >>61474812
>>
>>61496455
The bronze trade was absolutely prolific back in the day, with proffessional soldiers hired to guard trade caravans. There is evidence that the massive battle in germany was between two migrating tribes
>>
>>61474000
Invasive species hunt others to extinction constantly. Now, we're partially at fault for some of those species being enabled to do so but still.
>>
>>61501290
I hate mean people.
>>
>>61483556
>>61484492
Life expectancy at birth isn't skewed by infant mortality you retarded nigger, it's literally explained in the title. You're just parroting a point you don't understand.

>>61474755
>it's not possible to adjust the budget to the revenue
>>
>>61473531
Spear placement
>>
File: cause of death.jpg (101 KB, 720x1007)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>61504198
>Life expectancy at birth isn't skewed by infant mortality you retarded nigger
Yes it is. Most of those people were not dying at 45. You don't stop being an infant the second you flop out the vagina, that's not what the word means.

The single largest "cause" of death there is chrisomes (children under one month) and infants. As in literally just being a baby and dying requires no further explanation, as it is a common and expected thing.
>>61498755
>pure cope
what exactly is cope? So many children are dying it skews the average life expectancy down multiple decades, and you think "oh damn everything was totally fine!" like holy shit you double nigger that is the exact opposite of things being ok
>>
>>61473643
We have to go back
>>
>>61473531
they were vegan back then, it's natural for homo sapiens. don't listen yo bigots telling you otherwise
>>
Given the carnage modern elephants cause when they go off on one, like you see in India occasionally, or that circus African in Hawaii they caught on video a while back, it's difficult to imagine anyone fucking with these sans firearms.

This shit is on par with going to war in terms of balls.
>>
>>61473923
>dogs.

This, I but they utilised the fuck out of mutts to the extent that they would do the bulk of the damage.
>>
We've all seen those vids of a pack of wolves taking down bison, well, times that by however many proto-huskies and you'll get the same thig with a mammoth.
>>
>>61484522
>>61484492
>>61504198
you idiots really don't understand statistics
>>
>>61504291
>Most of those people were not dying at 45
Correct
even in the high medieval era, minus the effect of infant mortality, the actual life expectancy was around 60
>>
>>61473531
Used best weapon. Stone 63.
>>
>>61501273
But you count these inches and feet in Arabic base ten numerals.
Entire point of metric system using same ten base for numeral system and physical units system. That make conversion of units just moving decimal point.
Ask American how many cubic inches in the cubic foot and this stops them dead in their tracks.
>>
File: 1714230649859.jpg (526 KB, 1284x1400)
526 KB
526 KB JPG
>>61473531
You think it's made of titanium or smtng? It's a living breathing animal it has a carotid artery, eyes, dick and balls.
>>
>>61504911
9/10 you are a prick. Howzat statistics?
>>
>>61504935
Get me some insurance, bitch!
>>
>>61504970
12x12x12, not that hard.
>>
>>61473531
If a bunch of ants started stabbing you over and over with tiny sticks even you would eventually bleed to death or collapse from exhaustion.
>>
>>61506333
Ur mom collapsed when I stabbed her with my tiny ahh...wait...
>>
>>61504970
>But you count these inches and feet in Arabic base ten numerals.
Numerals are numerals.

>Entire point of metric system
The entire point of the metric system is to reduce man to a rat in a maze and give power over to anti gun, anti human, godless intellectuals.
>>
>>61508751
>Numerals are numerals
You math moron, some numerals are bigger than others.
>>
>>61508751
>anti gun, anti human, godless aliens
You forgot the aliens.
>>
>>61504291
the more you read it, the funnier and more perplexing it gets
>>
>>61473643
>get one to fall off and die or break limbs
People gaff on about the unethical nature of the western style of hunting animals with a gun, but fact is modern hunting is preferable by MILES for the animal than any indigenous hunting method used historically. Reminds me of how indian poachers will shove spears in the rectum of a trapped tiger to kill it while preserving the pelt for a higher trade value, brown people are fucking horrible
>>
>>61508751
>The entire point of the metric system
was to get rid off every city/region having their own customary units of measurement. That the metric system is "arbitrary" is a retarded point because it wasn't meant to be "natural" it was supposed to be uniform
the imperial system you use today is a derivative off the "arbitrary" "maze" metric system
just look at when they where adopted metric in 1799, imperial 1826
the metric system was so good that the bongs had to have their own standardized system of weights and measurement even if they had to copy what the frogs did. And then burgers copied the bongs to the letter. Because those redcoat gun grabing freedom hating tyrant tea slurpers where on to something (copying the frogs)
>>
>>61504291
I would a hot chick with Consumption.
>>
File: 1678565308549668m.jpg (66 KB, 468x1024)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>61511442
>point
Your problem is you need to do a hot chick with Consumption. Picrel probably died from Consumption, you would be lucky to get some dat.
Do her and get off your soapbox, preacher.
>>
>>61511449
>>61511475
Consumptive women were said to be promiscuous (because YOLO)
>>
>>61500667
A Dutch pintje is 25 cl of beer, it has nothing to do with imperial measurements.
>>
>>61511756
>centiliters
That's one European-y measurement right there
>>
>>61511442
If burgs copies bongs why is there a difference between the long ton and short ton?
>>
>>61511630
I definitely recommend watching 'Angela's Ashes' if you want to see consumptive fornication.
>>
>>61511449
What is a 'consumption'?
>>
>>61504291
>Cancer.... and WOLF
>Planet (as in a sudden and terminal contact with the planet?)
>King's evil, refuses to elaborate
>only 7 murdered, 20 less than worms
>>
>>61514324
>Planet (as in a sudden and terminal contact with the planet?)
No, as in literally they believed the phases or alignment of the planets was making someone ill.
>King's evil
Scrofula, they believed it could be cured by the king's touch.
>>
>>61513945
tuberculosis
>>
>>61514374
I touched Ur mom's scrofula wiff my peepee..
>>
>>61511442
>was to get rid off every city/region having their own customary units of measurement.
Internationalist faggotry.

>That the metric system is "arbitrary"
You put that in quotes, when did I say it?

>it wasn't meant to be "natural"
That's why it's for fags.

>just look at when they where adopted metric in 1799, imperial 1826
Imperial just finalized and meshed the systems we'd been using since the first caveman tried to balance his weight across a log.

Metric will be forgotten in the channel house of cultural and racial suicide that is every country that adopted it. In 100 years any country that is not using imperial measurements will be using Bananas and coconuts for measurements.
>>
>>61515153
>meshed the systems we'd been using since the first caveman tried to balance his weight across a log.
Citation required.
>>
>>61473531
Very carefully
>>
>>61473531
Greg used fire bird
Fire bird dies after use to kill mammoth
All fire bird used, fire bird extinct
We no more to talk Greg >:(

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.