[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vetere.jpg (195 KB, 671x831)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Who would have had the most fucked up PTSD?
>>
>>61474882
Yeah
>>
>>61474882
The one that saw the most fighting duh.
>>
>>61474882
The eyes on the bottom right tell the story.
>>
>>61474882
From most to least descending
>Civil War
>WW2
>Spanish American
Huge gap
>American WW1
>>
>>61475017
>WWI at bottom
*The Meuse-Argonne Offensive has entered the chat
>>
>>61474882
Civil War, then WWI, then WW2, and in a distant 4th, the Spanish-American
>>
WW1 is by far the top. It had both the carnage and the constant threat of death. The Civil War may have been more brutal, but the battles were spread out and only lasted for a day or few.
>>
>>61475108
I am inclined to agree. No other country was cuck enough to build statues and name bases after rebel traitors.
>>
>>61475108
Hello Vatnik
>>
>>61475128
>No other country was cuck enough to build statues and name bases after rebel traitors
Lmao
>>
>>61475108
>>61475128
It was done in reconciliation to keep the Union going, only especially sick bastards like Andersonville's commandant were hung for crimes. It was the right move. Otherwise the US would have been dealing with guerrillas.
Putting more emphasis on Confederate heroes was definitely a Jim Crow thing and then a World War thing to get more Southern support. Correcting some of those things is fine, but it was taken too far and inspired iconoclasts who hate anything American.
>>
>>61475108
I agree comrade patriot, the spirit of the people of the country is questioning and shouldn't not be trusted, especially nato.
t. James Washington Hamburger from Missouri oblast
>>
>>61474882

Civil War easily

>Throughout the afternoon, Confederate engineers scrambled to create a new defensive line 500 yards further south at the base of the Mule Shoe, while fighting at the Bloody Angle continued day and night with neither side achieving an advantage, until around 12:00 AM on May 13, the fighting finally stopped. At 4 A.M., the exhausted Confederate infantrymen were notified that the new line was ready and they withdrew from the original earthworks unit by unit. The combat they had endured for almost 24 hours was characterized by an intensity of firepower never previously seen in Civil War battles, as the entire landscape was flattened, all the foliage destroyed. An example of this can be found in the Smithsonian Museum of American History: a 22-inch stump of an oak tree at the Bloody Angle that was completely severed by rifle fire. There was a frenzy to the carnage on both sides. Fighting back and forth over the same corpse-strewn trenches for hours on end, using single shot muskets, the contending troops were periodically reduced to hand-to-hand combat reminiscent of battles fought during ancient times. Bodies piled up four and five high, and soldiers were forced to pause from time to time and throw corpses over the parapet since they formed an obstacle in the way of the fighting. Dead and wounded men were shot so many times that many of them simply fell apart into unrecognizable heaps of flesh. Surviving participants attempted to describe in letters, diaries, and memoirs the hellish intensity of that day, many noting that it was beyond words. Or, as one put it: "Nothing can describe the confusion, the savage, blood-curdling yells, the murderous faces, the awful curses, and the grisly horror of the melee." Some men claimed to have fired as many as 400 rounds that day. May 12 was the most intensive day of fighting during the battle, with Union casualties of about 9,000, Confederate 8,000
>>
>>61475149
>It was done in reconciliation to keep the Union going,

what the fuck were they going to do? rebel again and get their asses kicked again?
>>
>>61475158
Smart leaders know to avoid war when possible, and after the bloodiest fight in American history I doubt many wanted to keep it going until one side was fully wiped out. If they did, then what? Congrats, the Union now has Southern states devoid of value (resources, infrastructure, manpower.) Where maybe Mexico starts eyeing some land.
>>
>>61475157
How the hell can any man shoot 400 rounds with that antiquated technology? sheesh
>>
>>61475172
>>61475174
?
>>
>>61475189
>the Union now has Southern states devoid of value (resources, infrastructure, manpower.)

It ended up with that anyway because some dumb confed assassinated the one guy who actually wanted to rebuild the south setting them back for over a century
>>
>>61475202
I can't disagree with that. Booth did the worst possible thing for his cause.
>>
>>61475157
For me, it was the Wilderness campaign.
Imagine Vietnam tier skirmish lines through swamps and thick underbrush, which eventually lit on fire from all the expended powder cutting off retreat.
Researchers are still finding bodies with their musket barrels shoved inside their mouths from the wounded who couldn't escape the flames in time.
>>
>>61475128
Arent the US founding fathers basically rebels?
>>
>>61475286
Yes. Anyone who calls the Southeners traitors should be singing "God Save The King" - if anything, Southerners were less traitors, since the idea of the Union being irrevocable is nonsense.
>>
>>61474882
The guy that saw the most fucked shit and couldn't convince himself it was for the greater good.
>>
Civil war, because he lived to see the start of how freeing the slaves worked out
>>
File: IMG_7404.jpg (601 KB, 1284x1200)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>61475286
>>61475292
It was not treason because we fucking won. THAT is the one and only difference.
The US won, so they get statues, parades, celebrate Independence Day, all that and more.
The South lost. They earned nothing except contempt. Encouraging them otherwise was a colossal mistake.
>>
File: IMG_7405.jpg (86 KB, 923x895)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>61475395
>t.
No man may own another human being.
>>
>>61475286
No. Not at all. The crown refused to treat them as crown citizens.
So they didn't rebel against a system. They simply made their own.

Most people get lost in the propaganda made by the USSR that the Indians and Chinese still spread and the war was about taxes which it wasn't.
The founding fathers did everything they could to be treated as British citizens but we're denied. They were basically well educated slaves to the English devoid of rights.

Washington had been promised things 3 time and the crown reneged on the deal and he had it. He's a fascinating guy. Much smarter than almost everyone but Franklin. Jefferson was kind of a midwit to be honest. He was extremely refined because his birth stature but really kind of stupid.
>>
>>61475419
>The South lost

>Cities being burned down over dead crackheads

>Commit a massively disproportionate amount of crime

>Their obscene amount of gun crime being used as an excuse to restrict our gun rights

>"Y-yay...w-we won..."
>>
>>61475419
It is not treason, a god-fearing people has the right to, when faced with tyranny,rebel against the injustices of its sovereign. That's the legal base of the dutch revolt and hitherto also applied in the american revolution.
>>
>>61475435
Post nose in profile
>>
>>61475437
>YOU FOUGHT FOR THE WRONG SIDE GRAMPS
>t. killed the man who was going to repatriate them
yeah about that
>>
>>61475437
Yeah the amount of drugs the southern leaders were on were pretty extreme. Proto crack heads leading the south was part of grants invasion plan for sherman.
He knew lee wouldn't allow his men to be sent west because of his arrogance and the leaders down there were hooked on heroin or some hard drug.
>>
>>61475441
>a god-fearing people has the right to, when faced with tyranny,rebel against the injustices of its sovereign.
but enough about slave rebellions
>>
>>61475449
Post nose in profile
>>
>>61475446
post webbed-feet inbred faggot lmao
>>
>>61475456
Source
>>
>>61475457
Yes. The revolution in America was a white slave revolt.
The Americans were legally high level slaves in British law.
>>
>>61475466
What do you mean source. It's in everyone's memoirs or newspapers or history books. They were dope fiends mainly. Google it. I'm not your ask Jeeves
>>
Whole bunch of Europeans with very strong opinions in this thread.
>>
>>61475157
I’ll try to find it, but there’s a russian book translated to German and then English compiling Russian soldier memoirs about WWI. One that struck me was the Gorlice-Tarnow offensive. German general von Mackensen had pulled his heavy artillery into a short few mile section of front instead of spreading it evenly across the theater of operations. It comprised of some 2000 guns of 210mm or larger with a fair number of 380mm and 420mm pieces. His artillery “phalanx” quickly generated a breakthrough. Russian general Radko Dimitriev sent 2 divisions (20,000 men) to stop the breakthrough. they were completely annihilated before being able to report back even having made contact.

As the russian memoir goes, and I’m paraphrasing, but it’s basically like this:

>”We were quick marching to a section of front near the town of Gorlice to reinforce heavy fighting.
>we could hear heavy fighting in the distance in the direction of our travel
>everyone was getting anxious and excited
>After about 2 hours we were outside a village when we started taking sporadic rifle fire from Germans.
>We started to return fire and arrange ourselves into a good order to pursue the fight.
>Then the shells started bursting all around us, heavier and heavier like rain from an approaching storm.
>I suddenly came to my senses in a daze while frantically crawling out from under an enormous clod of mud. My clothes were in tatters, my boots were missing, and I was completely alone.
>The gore of my comrades covered my face and hair and filled my ears and remaining pockets. I was soon captured with some 30 other men”

20,000 men deleted in less than an hour. Crazy fucking shit.
>>
File: IMG_7406.jpg (82 KB, 751x522)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>61475460
I'll do you one better.
How does it feel to know that under your worthless "ideology" I could own you and your entire shitty genetic dead-end family? Good thing I wouldn't you your sake, eh?
>>
>>61475469
retard moment?
It was about taxes and representation you illiterate fuck
>>
>>61475498
wtf is the context here? What war is that?
>>
>>61475497
No. It was about being legal slaves of the British crown. The founding fathers listed the offenses
>>61475466
Come the fuck on. Just for starters Hood would go smoke opium almost every night. Why would you need sources for something this well known. The csa leaders were mostly drug addicts
>>
>>61475498
?
>>
>>61475507
Forest loved his opium and proto benzos. Stonewall loved heroin and talking to god
Bragg was on everthing.
>>
>>61474988
> when we took Bentonville in March, there were only some girls left in town
> not women, girls
> and by god, we raped them all
>>
>>61475538
what is it with Southoids and rape
>>
>>61475534
>This is what they tell the zoomies
>>
>>61475543
Post guns.
>>
>>61475545
Hood literally said it. No one else
You seem badly educated.
>>
>>61475559
Guns. Post 'em.
>>
File: Battle of Mogadishu.jpg (80 KB, 720x475)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>61475505
>>61475508

Captured GoPro from a US Army Special Forces soldier that got smoked by ISIS fighters in Niger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush

US Military really doesn't seem to fare well in Africa desu
>>
>>61475561
You seem badly educated and unemployed. Why would I have guns at my job.
>>
>>61475567
You have no guns because you're euro or ESL
>Badly educated
Is the giveaway.

Guns, wall socket, drivers, whatever.
>>
>>61475576
You want me to take a picture of wall sockets rather than Google confederate drug usage.really?
>>
>>61475591
>Google drug use
Already have
>You're questioning my bona fides
100%
>>
>>61475599
Are you like 12. Do you not understand I'm not going to take a picture of my workplace wall socket and post it online because you can't Google confederate leadership drug usage.
What is wrong with you? Is this normal for you? I'm not going to do that you child. Google the shit you baby.
>>
File: 1547033183952.png (248 KB, 599x388)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>61475247
>Researchers are still finding bodies with their musket barrels shoved inside their mouths from the wounded who couldn't escape the flames in time
fuck thats brutal
>>
File: IMG_7024.jpg (2.26 MB, 4032x3024)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB JPG
>>61475611
I’m with anon. Most American gun owners have a pic or two on their phone. Also, a pic of a socket is as easy as this. You’re a charlatan.
>>
>>61475611
>The euro recoils when unmasked

>>61475620
Bro ain't nothing. Read up on the commanche raids that happened in Texas during the war. The penetrated 250 miles into the state and raped, murdered and killed everything they found.
>>
>>61475158
>asses kicked
Lol. Lmfao. Tell me you don't read without telling me you don't read.
Something tells me you're just a cucked zoomer, but bushwhakers were a thing. Roving gangs of ex soldiers and sympathizers after the war making incursions into Northern territories to pillage towns and murder their inhabitants were a thing. Not to mention Pedo Sherman's (confirmed in the diary of his adjutant) and reconstruction saw half the nation put under martial law with blacks regularly strung up for looking at whites the wrong way. I could go on.

Holy fuck why are zoomies so dumb?
>>
>>61475435
Correct, we should have deported every single slave and freedman back to Africa
>>
>>61475491
Shit tier eye color, sorry

That also doesn't mean you're not a tiny hat. Minorities "hate" whites because of envy and resentment. It's a white man's world and you're all just living in it
>>
>>61475551
Struck a nerve with the pedo trailer trash I see.
>>
File: 228hpr_18a088bfebccbc9.jpg (122 KB, 1536x1010)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>61475620
Definitely at the top of a VERY long list of "not a good day to be in IX Corps" moments.

>The fires in the woods, caused by the explosion of shells, and the fires made for cooking, spreading around, caused some terrible suffering. It is not supposed that many lives were lost in this terrible manner; but there were some poor fellows, whose wounds had disabled them, who perished in the dreadful flame. Some were carried off by the ambulance corps, others in blankets suspended to four muskets, and more by the aid of sticks, muskets, or even by crawling. The fire advanced on all sides through the grass, and, taking the dry pines, raged up to their tops.
>...Suddenly, to the horror of the living, fire was seen creeping over the ground, fed by dead leaves which were thick. All who could move tried to get beyond the Pike, which the fire could not cross. Some were overtaken by the flames.
>Forest fires raged; ammunition trains exploded; the dead were roasted in the conflagration; the wounded, roused by its hot breath, dragged themselves along, with their torn and mangled limbs, in the mad energy of despair, to escape the ravages of the flames; and every bush seemed hung with shreds of blood-stained clothing.
>>
File: IMG_5632.jpg (114 KB, 800x584)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
My great great grandpa served in the Spanish American war. At least, that’s what we thought for the longest time. Turns out he was also in the Philippines to suppress the rebellion there, which he apparently never mentioned a single time while alive. My grandpa said the guy almost never spoke, his wife did all the talking for him. He’d take my grandpa out fishing and they’d sit on a boat together for six hours and he’d never say a word, just listen to my grandpa. He got Yellow Fever in country and has a medal for San Juan Hill we found. I have a feeling he saw some stuff. My grandpa was in Korea and my great grandpa was a WW2 tank man and both of them are total chatterboxes about their time, but no one ever heard a peep about the Philippines until I ID’d some medals he had long after his death.
>>
>>61475157
It's also likely that if the Civil War guy wasn't demobilized, he was sent to deal with bushwhacker groups or straight up sent to the Great Plains to deal with the plains tribes.
>>
>>61475192
People were loading rifles in the back, then passing it forward so the guys at the front could shoot. Napoleonic tactics. If a guy shot that many times, that means they must have been lucky as hell, since they must've been at the front firing for hours.
>>
>>61475543
It's not rape if you marry them afterwards.
>>
File: lincoln.gif (80 KB, 220x124)
80 KB
80 KB GIF
>>61475449
Lincoln was not ever seriously going to repatriate the slaves. The American Colonization Society was mostly comprised of Southern slave owners. If Lincoln wanted to repatriate the slaves, then he could have simply used federal funds to buy them back from all the slaveowners rather than letting the country descend into war and waste much more money and lives. This is how slavery was ended in the British Empire. Lincoln was much more sympathetic to blacks by the beginning of his second term, and he became friends with his former critic Frederick Douglass, whom he eventually considered his most important advisor. It was his friendship with Douglass that convinced Lincoln to issue the Emancipation Proclamation, as well as support blacks getting equal citizenship, Lincoln gave a speech advocating that blacks should get voting rights, which ultimately motivated Booth to assassinate Lincoln. This meme that Lincoln would have deported all the blacks to Africa if Booth didn't assassinate him is a northcuck cope. Most Northerners didn't support abolition, yet many praised John Brown as a hero rather than a terrorist. Northerners were hypocrites who thought they could end slavery in the South while keeping their own states free of blacks. Southerners were the ones who wanted to maintain the 200+ year status quo while working toward the gradual voluntary repatriation of free blacks to Liberia and the Caribbean. And yes, slavery was wrong, but slaves in the USA had a very high standard of living compared to slaves and serfs in other parts of the world at the time. Slaves were afforded certain legal protections, and their owners were obligated by law to maintain a humane standard of living for them.
>>
File: 1704768573093769.jpg (102 KB, 356x435)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>61475737
>every bush seemed hung with shreds of blood-stained clothing
>>
>>61475017
>WW1 at the bottom
Weak bait
>>
>>61475017
What was the Battle of Bellevue Wood, Johnnie?
>>
>>61475149
>especially sick bastards like Andersonville's commandant were hung for crimes

Absolute bullshit. That poor Swiss bastard was basically made 'the' scapegoat.

Also, it's 'hanged'
>>
>>61475214
>>61475202
Booth wasn't even a real confederate
>>
File: 1670352787828851.jpg (22 KB, 474x474)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>61475659
>Holy fuck why are zoomies so dumb?
Unironically Big Tech and public school education. There are basically two core foundational myths of modern America:
>The Civil War was completely justified
>The atomic bombings of Japan were completely justified
The message is that the USA is always right, and anyone who defies the US government will be destroyed with overwhelming violent force. Neither women nor children will be spared, e.g. Waco. This message is drilled into the heads of every American since elementary school. This message is reinforced through social media algorithms and promoted videos/memes. Low-IQ people are trained since childhood to hate the Southern states and Japan because of things that happened many decades ago; even though today the South is part of the USA, and Japan is our staunch ally. Ask yourself why that is. What do the powers that be have to gain by promoting these opinions?
>>
>>61475472
That's a roundabout way of saying you just made shit up
>>
>>61475784
I feel the Spanish Americo War and the Phillipines conflict are probably the most underappreciated of the US campaigns
>>
>>61476313
>Spanish Americo War
We behaved like turdies in that one
>Phillipines conflict
Absolutely brutal conflict by all accounts
>>
>>61476313
All I know about the Spanish war is that Pulitzer and Hearst, the Citizen Kane guys used their newspapers' influence to make such a war popular with the public.
>>
>>61476325
You realize America kinda was third world tier in the world's eyes at the time of the Spanish-American war. right?
>>
>>61475994
>but slaves in the USA had a very high standard of living compared to slaves and serfs in other parts of the world at the time

Funny how laws regulating treatment of slaves (which were enforced at least some of the time because there were instances of slaves being confiscated from their owners by state authorities) never get noticed and everyone just assumes the it was a total free-for-all where you could kill them for sport like prison camps in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union.
>>
File: Happy Taliban.jpg (70 KB, 1200x675)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>61476261
>anyone who defies the US government will be destroyed with overwhelming violent force.

idk, a lot of Zoomies, both Left and Right, celebrated the Fall of Kabul. Osama bin Laden's manifesto was even circulating the internet a few months ago and all the Zoomies were talking about how he was right about everything kek

https://www.euronews.com/2023/11/17/tiktok-takes-down-videos-promoting-osama-bin-ladens-letter-to-america-after-text-went-vira
>>
>>61476252
>Booth wasn't even a real confederate

He earned the right to be called one
>>
>>61475446
You know that Jews are pro-slavery, right anon? You know that per capita, Jews owned more slaves and plantation acreage than anyone, right? Or that the slave ships were owned by Jewish financiers? Or did your education (brought to you by the DoC) not teach you that?
>>
>>61475017
most to least what?
>>
>>61476562

All I know is that pregnant Anne Frank always gets posted with a Confederate flag on /pol/
>>
File: humble farmer.png (1008 KB, 873x939)
1008 KB
1008 KB PNG
>>61476261
>The message is that the USA is always right, and anyone who defies the US government will be destroyed with overwhelming violent force.

This has already been disproven within living memory, twice.
>>
>>61476584
That's not an accident, nor is it some autists R34 magnum opus.
>>
>>61476609

ngl though, pregnant Anne Frank getting saved/fucked by Confederate soldiers meme is pretty based because it makes everyone mad

Except Southerners, they relish in it
>>
>>61476602
but they were destroyed, the taliban and vietcong hiding in caves didn't prevent them from being steamrolled and their countries turned into mini-americas during the occupation/war
>>
File: robert e lee AK-47.jpg (18 KB, 240x451)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>61476261
>Ask yourself why that is. What do the powers that be have to gain by promoting these opinions?

Restarting the Civil War (and losing spectacularly because they've also spent the last century pissing off the rest of the planet so the nu-Confederacy or whatever can count on generous levels of foreign support, even if it's mainly from Thirdies, to knock down America a peg or two, or destroy it entirely).
>>
File: War in Afghanistan.jpg (568 KB, 1689x1465)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>61476694
>but they were destroyed, the taliban and vietcong hiding in caves didn't prevent them from being steamrolled and their countries turned into mini-americas during the occupation/war

This is a cope.

At no point was the Taliban ever subdued. They fought and killed Americans right up until they retook Kabul.

Fair enough the Vietcong ceased to be predominant Communist fighting force after Tet and the PAVN had to take over in that role but it meant little in the end because they still broke America's will to fight and the PAVN by that point was more than up to the challenge.
>>
>>61476557
Your posting a guy who had sex with a black child. is this your hero dude?
>>
>>61476744
That's made up.
Why are you just outright lying. The Taliban american alliance was set up 2017-2018.
What are you even trying to do. They can just look this up.
>>
>>61476501
>everyone just assumes the it was a total free-for-all where you could kill them for sport like prison camps in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union.
A lot of that comes from things like Northern propaganda and later pulp novels, exploitation films, Hollywood's very loose interpretation of "based on a true story," etc.
>>61476542
>tiktok
Think about who owns tikton anon.
>>
File: aesthetic taliban.png (470 KB, 620x388)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>61476776
>Taliban american alliance

We're reaching levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible.

What's next, the Azov-Russian Alliance?
>>
>>61475128
Didn’t Rome build statues of Hannibal?
>>
>>61476844

It may be owned by the Chinese, but it's mainly American Zoomers (who evidently have an odd fascination with Muslim extremists that would chop their heads off without a second thought) who use it.
>>
>>61476861
We literally reupped in the doha 4 years ago
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States%E2%80%93Taliban_deal

You are literally in schizoid world my friend. Read it. It's all been public. The first alliances were struck 2017. Stop making shit up to feel better
>>
File: Saigo_Takamori.jpg (373 KB, 1024x1323)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>61475128
>>61476865

Japan literally had a national cult around Saigō Takamori as embodiment of samurai virtues right up until the Empire's collapse in 1945.
>>
7 years now. This guy is just making shit up. It's been 7 years. How does a person go this long in make believe land.
>>
>>61476752

I've heard a lot accusations about Lincoln, but racemixing pedophile is a new one (probably true though)
>>
>>61476932
talking about thomas
>>
>>61476501
it wasn't just laws but the simple economic value of a slave. Slaves cost a lot of money even with the slave trade going once the slave trade got closed off by the brits the prices only went up.
You'd wouldn't kill or beat the shit out off some one that cost you the same or more than your car does now.
>>
>>61475662
Yankee here, based take. The only people who seethe over confederates are ellis islanders and muds who came here in the 80s
>>
>>61475664
>says the browned aeyed brownie darker than the ace of spades
yawn
>>
>>61475994
>implying Lincoln was going to take a massive, transcontinental logistical undertaking before the war was over
We'll never know. But there were powerful factions advocating various ways to NOT have the former slaves live side-by-side with their former enslavers. Which, let's face it, was never going to work out.
>>
File: stare.jpg (34 KB, 300x101)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>61474882
>the most fucked up PTSD
No idea about the PTSD but you can tell which one would rather just drop you instead of listening to your 2024 bullshit diagnosis on the matter.
>>
>>61476501
>slave welfare laws
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There is no fucking limit to Southerner delusion about slavery.

They were SLAVES. You could kill them, rape them, and do whatever you wanted as long as you didn't do in public. Who is going to stop you, even if word *did* get out? They are slaves! They can't testify against a white person, and they would be too scared of retribution even if they could.
Who does that leave? Slave Protective Services (SPS)? Virginia CSI gonna dust for prints around the slave grave? lmao how much oversight do you actually think there was.

If I buckbroke a slave in front of all the slaves on my plantation with a barbed wire bat and fed him to my dogs, and tell them he was trying to escape and fell in the kennel...
Who is going to tell?
Who is going believe them?
Who is going to do anything?

The only reason they were fed and clothed is so they could work. And they only worked out of fear of punishment.
You're a fucking idiot if you think that slavery as an institution was possible without whips, chains, dogs, rape and basically any other form of terrorism they deemed necessary.

>>61476844
>Northern propaganda
You apologists literally sound like Uncle Ruckus, which was supposed to be satire.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2iR7cYp4E
Try learning from any source that isn't The Song Of The South or "Slavery Atrocities Didn't Happen (But I Wish They Had)" by Col. Cletus Lee Beauregard III.

>>61477137
>he thinks economics always trumps human urges against other groups of humans they have power over
Human history has millions of instances of people acting out of spite even when it cost them money. Are you autistic?
>>
>>61477530
>arguing with thirdies
Just call them poor and move on, are you stupid or something? lol
>>
>>61477530
>You low IQ brown imbecilic animal. When I see posts like yours I almost want to just double down and support the USA blindly on their wars against you savages. That being said, the comment you replied to wasn't trying to boast that the USA was superior. It was referring to our corrupt Government instilling in our minds that it is basically God and if you disagree with the USA, then you deserve to die. Which is how they justify throwing people in prison for glorified field trips in the capital, or going to third world countries and killing you ugly little things for no reason.
>And while honest Americans are talking about how the US Gov is corrupt, you're here spouting brownoid cope memes, which are working against your favor. They're not even true btw. The USA didn't get their ass kicked by either. With the Vietnamese it was 2,000,000 dead monkeys to 56k Americans. We pulled out because of our own internal political issues that made the war unpopular. We lost like 250k men in WW2, Americans didn't pull out because they lost 56k in Vietnam lol. And with Afghanistan, it's nearly the same thing. The Taliban didn't have any power and the US installed a bunch of typical Masonic pedophiles as the leadership of Afghanis. I will say this though, I'm glad the Taliban still held out against the globohomo Kingdom, because the retribution they enacted on all the feminists, nigger lovers, pedos, fags, etc was a thing of beauty.
>And I can only hope that one day here in the US, if this gov topples over, the Christcucks will turn into Christchads and cleanse the lands of degenerates (and brownies like you).
>>
>>61475994
>Slaves were afforded certain legal protections, and their owners were obligated by law to maintain a humane standard of living for them.
Why does this myth persist nearly 200 years later?
>>
>>61477530
This is the problem when the right has no epistemic standards you get noguns thirdies like him and others who are your allies for hating zog and thats it
>>
Test
>>
>>61475633
>Read up on the commanche raids

The only good commanch is a dead commanch
>>
File: 1000163942.jpg (104 KB, 592x998)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>61477630
>get bombed into the stoneage
>get turned into a forever war to make globohomo russillions
>become synonymous with backwards and godforsaken
>occupiers get bored of bullying you so they pull out but not before forcing you to sign a gay cuck peace deal on their terms
>immediately get dragged into bloody conflict with opportunistic ISIS who ream you further
>no no NO you americans dont understand!! you got bored and left the table after robbing me of 56B USD so really i WON our poker!! STOP LAUHHING AT ME!!

Realtalk tho what got blown up in Ukraine?
>>
>>61476865
Rome made a very big deal in general of "look how impressive these guys we beat were"
It was a form of self-aggrandisement
It's why such a large portion of a Roman Triumph was devoted to showing off captured slaves, loot, artwork depicting major battles, and if possible foreign nobility
>>
>>61477608
>Human history has millions of instances of people acting out of spite even when it cost them money. Are you autistic?
>history is just people going against their own self interest all the time, that is why we have our modern society and don't just kill everyone as soon as they slight us.
A slave in the south was a several hundred dollar investment. Sure you can abuse your slaves but you won't be able to afford to keep them for long.
On the note of history, slavery is a constant in history and slavery isn't history. There are plenty of places and times that where/are a lot worse than southern plantations.
>>61477658
because there whee laws on the books that offered certain protections to slaves. ffs even the Romans perhaps some of the most brutal and cruel slave owners ever had them.
>>
>>61477855
>even the Romans perhaps some of the most brutal and cruel slave owners ever had them.

Counterargument:
>>
>>61477855
Sure but why do people believe that American slaves had some idyllic existence. Literal the my Uncle Tom was written about to discuss. I mean it literally was a pro slavery tactic. Doesn't mean every slave owner was cruel and unusual but its such an odd persisting myth. Almost like a certain portion of people had a reason to push it. Maybe descendants of these people perhaps, sons or even daughters perhaps.
>>
>>61477798
>get bombed into the stoneage
>get turned into a forever war to make globohomo russillions
>become synonymous with backwards and godforsaken
>occupiers get bored of bullying you so they pull out but not before forcing you to sign a gay cuck peace deal on their terms
>immediately get dragged into bloody conflict with opportunistic ISIS who ream you further
>no no NO you americans dont understand!! you got bored and left the table after robbing me of 56B USD so really i WON our poker!! STOP LAUHHING AT ME!!
>>
>>61477861
>some
the spartans where worse so where the natives in america.
if you want to trow a hissy fit over the cruel things men did to each other back then. Go bitch about how the native americans would torture their captives to death.
heck if you want to bitch about the confederates at the same time. The confederates allied with a tribe of cannibal natives even the rest of the natives hated so much they killed them all.
>>
>>61476261
The civil war was a massive screw up that could have gone worse but most definitely could have gone better. The atom bomb on the other hand, was a complete necessity that has 100% contributed to the world of today being better off than it would be otherwise for the people of both America and Japan.
>>
>>61477874
>idyllic existence
please explain to me how we go from people general are incentivized not to destroy their own capital investment be it human or machine. To and them darkies where just picking flowers and frolicking all the time.
I've no reason to push some narrative on slavery my ancestors where being sent into the coal mines at the ripe old age of six back then.
Slavery sucked, being a factory worker sucked, being a miner sucked, most peoples lives sucked. But that being a miner sucked doesn't men that early mine safety laws didn't exist or that mine owners would sabotage their own mine workings because they didn't like the miners.
>>
>>61477955
This.

>atom bombs le bad

Those basedniggers don't understand that japan would most likely not exist as a single country today.
>>
>>61477137
People buy cars just to crash them IRL, and a car can't give you the exhilaration of doing it to another person.
>>
>>61476252
Real confederatism has never been tried
>>
Oh god, another Civil War spergout. Don't you people get tired of doing the same thing over and over?
>>
File: Pickett's Charge.jpg (193 KB, 650x405)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>61474882
Civil War. Double canister does unspeakable things to closely packed lines of troops.
>>
>>61477910
>some

Sorry, didn't notice that part.
>>
>>61477955
>>61478050
Truman could have ended the war after the Potsdam Conference by telling the Japanese through official channels that the USSR had agreed to declare war on Japan exactly six months after the surrender of Germany. He instead chose to withhold this information and maintain Roosevelt's "unconditional surrender" ultimatum in order to prolong the war and justify the use of the atomic bombs. Truman wanted to show the Russians that there was a new sheriff in town who wasn't afraid to use his scientists' new toy.
>The declaration was released to the press in Potsdam on the evening of July 26 and simultaneously transmitted to the Office of War Information (OWI) in Washington. By 5:00 p.m. Washington time, OWI's West Coast transmitters, aimed at the Japanese home islands, were broadcasting the text in English, and two hours later they began broadcasting it in Japanese. The declaration was never transmitted to the Japanese government by diplomatic channels, one reason being that the State Department did not want the United States to be seen as suing for peace. The Japanese ambassador to Moscow reacted to the news by calling the declaration "a big scare-bomb directed against us".[12] American bombers dropped over 3 million leaflets describing the declaration over Japan,[13] despite the fact that picking up enemy propaganda leaflets and listening to foreign radio broadcasts was illegal in Japan.
>According to American historian Tsuyoshi Hasegawa, the Japanese Cabinet was not particularly inclined to surrender at all, and records of the events immediately after the dropping of the Hiroshima Bomb do not indicate an effect on the government towards surrender on the terms of the Potsdam Declaration immediately after the dropping of the bomb.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potsdam_Declaration
>>
>>61475017
>They hated him because he spoke the truth.
Sorry sweeties, but showing up late in 1918 to mop up buckbroken Germans who gave up after a few desultory potshots at doughboys ≠ PTSD.
the majority of G.I.’s didn’t even experience a wet trench seeing as most of them only reached the frontline in the summer of 1918, after most German artillery was destroyed, air supremacy was secured, and reliable armored vehicles were being produced in high numbers.
>>
>>61475436
>muh votes
Nope, they were traitor scum.
>>
>>61478349
Trench warfare absolutely did suck massive balls for the Europeans though. I’d take D Day in a heartbeat over sitting in a cold wet muddy trench for months before getting gassed and run over by a glorified metal coffin
>>
>>61477910
there is nothing wrong with torture or human sacrifice
>>
File: go_back.png (163 KB, 396x382)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>61477608
I'm going to ignore your little chimpout and just point out your argument that "laws don't matter because you can just le break them in private" is precisely why gun control doesn't work. There were slave welfare laws on the books, and that's what the argument was.
>>
>>61476909
>Taliban were American allies in 2017!
>Posts wiki article about Taliban peace deal ending the war in 2020.

We're all a little retarded, but you seem more retarded than most.
>>
File: IMG_0994.png (1.01 MB, 800x543)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
The Spanish American and Flip wars saw:
-American troops buried up to their necks and eaten alive by ants
-Flip AND American troops literally crucified on crosses
-Cannibalism
-An infamous American order to simply kill all fighting aged men in several regions
-Attempts, some successful, at biological and chemical warfare when virtually no protections to such things existed
-Mass deaths of the Spanish and Flips to easily curable illness thanks to a total lack of medicine (most Spanish dead in the war were dead to illness by a massive margin)
-Vietnam tier weather with wool and leather uniforms
-Mai Lai villiage burnings as a matter of policy
The Spanish were retarded imperials out of their depth entirely, the flips were bloodthirsty murdersavages, and the Americans were efficient but entirely unchecked cowboys who got so weary of the situation they elected to kill anything that wasn’t blonde after about two months. Green hell.
>>
>>61475435
Niggers are not human
>>
>>61476909
Stop trying to argue with someone who is paid to disagree with you, anon. Lmao
>>
File: Regimiento de Cazadores.png (609 KB, 1144x711)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
>>61478893
>The Spanish were retarded imperials out of their depth entirely

I don't know much about what went on in the Philippines theatre but it sounds like it was a real shit show. Americans calling the Spanish imperialists is kinda funny though considering by the time of the war the Spanish empire was on its last legs and the US Imperial project was rising to take its place. I'm partial to both as a Puerto Rican and to be fair they both had their pros and cons.
>>
>>61474988
also the bottom left.
>>
>>61479301
Oh, I don’t mean to imply the Americans weren’t being imperialists at all. I’m just saying the Spanish were acting in a very stereotypically imperial mindset where they had no goddamn clue about anything relating to the territory and the army was entirely from out of country. It was peak detached colonialism so morale was low and there were no friendly locals or proper prep for the conditions. America started out really strong with lots of local friends and honest attempts to set up an independent region before Washington flip flopped and decided to just fill the vacancy, leading to the flip revolt, which I would call justified, at least in principle, but carried out with relative barbarity.
>>
>>61475621
euro sockets are better and safer by design.
>>
>>61475435
Is the Amerimutt in the image not right to be upset here?
>>
>>61475436
You just contextualized the phrase "Taxation without representation" to me and I feel like a doofus for not realizing it sooner
>>
>>61476602
>This has already been disproven within living memory, twice.
Tell that to the families of the millions that were killed.
>>
>>61479367
>America started out really strong with lots of local friends and honest attempts to set up an independent region before Washington flip flopped and decided to just fill the vacancy

As someone who knows both spanish and english its interesting to see how each one has almost different versions of the same history at times. At least in the island of PR the secessionist movements were never truly popular and the Crown had in response given more autonomy to the local governments. The people of which by the way were full Spanish subjects same as any peninsular born. However there was indeed a lack of development and exploitation by local elites which always has sown discontent. On top of that the majority of the economy was agrarian based and people were generally pretty poor, the Spanish did build infrastructure but it was mostly to serve the agricultural economy. So when the Americans came many saw a chance to modernize and progress despite most people having preferred continuing to be part of Spain.
>>
File: 20240423_200911.jpg (2.67 MB, 4000x3000)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB JPG
>>61475621
>>61475599
I'm siding with these guys, post plugs and time stamp
>>
>>61479723
Millions? Iraq had 150k casualties, afghanistan had 100k. Vietnam had 1 mil
. So its 1.5 mil
>>
>>61474882
>Who would have had the most fucked up PTSD?
the zoomer
they all still have hair
>>
>>61475103
Normally I'd agree, but this is American forces in WW1. The American experience was WW1-lite at best.
>>
>>61477658
It varied across different times and places. Some had protections, many didn't. Russian serfs, for example, have had it particularly rough for most of their history, and the Turks often made the cotton plantation owners look *nice*.

Even in the South, it varied wildly; for a small farmer who managed to save up enough to buy one, a slave was a major investment that could be easily lost if overworked or excessively beaten--however, some farmers were still foolish enough to do so. For a large plantation, there was a lot more economic margin for mistreatment, and some of them certainly did so.

As a whole, US slavery (which included a large part of the North, as well) was nasty, but less so than, say, contemporaneous Brazil. It was also very much against Christian principles, which is what kicked of the Abolitionist movement to begin with. Many of the most racist justifications for slavery around the time of the USCW were really just lame excuses for why it wasn't un-Christian to own slaves.
>>
File: 1680502144676823.jpg (85 KB, 740x573)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>61475464
DESU webbed feet sound more useful than our long toes, adding more support or slight swimming speed increases.
>>
>>61478349
Gas is still gas.
>>
>>61480114
People also like to get into the weeds on it. There's an interesting academic discussion to be had about the varying treatment of slaves and equivalent social classes across various societies, but it doesn't detract from the fact that it's not something that should be done, period.
A lot of people that bring it up in this kind of context are gesturing at the idea that it wasn't so bad or even okay, without outright saying so. It's very tiring.
>>
>>61480139
if you are a flatlander
>>
File: NightmareFuel.jpg (109 KB, 609x788)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>61480179
Fair, good toes offer grip when you actually use them. It was more of a hypothetical (just kinda sounds cool, like a fish person or something akin)
>>
>>61479817
Thank you for sharing your perspectives, very interesting! I’m very well read on this war but my sources are indeed overwhelmingly based on English accounts. Colonialism in general is almost never as simple an issue as the “winners” or “losers” make it out to be. My strongest emotions regarding the period is disgust that America betrayed the region by replacing rather than removing the Spanish, but it has been my impression that a theoretical benevolent program of assistance in helping Cuba and the Philippines would be preferable to Spanish ownership. Sadly we did not get that, hopefully our help in WW2 somewhat made up for that failure, that’s what liberation actually looks like.
>>
>>61478312

Nigger the Truman Administration didn't even believe that two bombs were going to end the war. They were of the firmly held belief that at least 5-10 would be required and they would likely have to invade Mainland Japan anyway.
>>
File: No more brother wars.jpg (39 KB, 495x398)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>61474882
Depends on what they did individually. There were plenty of l

>>61475128
It's called "respecting your adversaries", especially when said adversaries are your kin. It's something a latinx like you wouldn't understand.

>>61475662
Abraham Lincoln's ghost browses /k/? Who knew!

>>61477197
Based take. Slavery is inherently wrong and at its' core The Confederacy was gay and jewish but at the end of the day I have more in common with the people my anscestors shot at 160 years ago than the third worlders infesting my local city.

>>61475419
>we fucking won
Something tells me your anscestors came here in the 1890s at best.
>>
>>61475729
Post guns.
>>
>>61475507
>The csa leaders were mostly drug addicts
that would be fucking cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-mEDPlJHEM
>>
>>61475994
>Slaves were afforded certain legal protections, and their owners were obligated by law to maintain a humane standard of living for them.
Sauce on that? All I've got is a few anecdotes about how Thomas Jefferson apparently tried to treat them decently, and some passages about average treatment of slaves in contrast to say, Latin America or Haiti where they were worked to death assembly line style, or how the arabs would castrate all of their male slaves etc

>>61476892
Well half of "American" zoomers aren't exactly Americans, if you know what I mean.
>>
File: EYYYYY I'M WALKIN' HERE.jpg (140 KB, 1200x693)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>61480446

At least Misho's ancestors came from the ocean.
>>
File: Bama and nips.jpg (55 KB, 680x643)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>61476261
I'm not entirely sure I uderstand what your logic is but I thought you would appreciate this logic. Use it wisely.
>>
>>61480506
*appreciate this image
>>
>>61475027
Don't interact with the magalarpers.
>>
>>61476261
>The atomic bombings of Japan were completely justified
Were they not?
>>
>>61476261
>Low-IQ people are trained since childhood to hate ... Japan
Are you ok, retard? What little resentment there is for Japan is (1) boomers and (2) a lot more to do with '80s economic shit than WW2.
>>
>>61478182
test
>>
File: 1694300900727112.jpg (519 KB, 1500x1125)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>61480233
>hopefully our help in WW2 somewhat made up for that failure, that’s what liberation actually looks like.

I think so, I think the US (and many other countries) are due for a time of reckoning and change but I believe if it keeps to its core ideals while addressing the issues it faces it will truly be the shining beacon that will make other want to follow its example in cooperation rather than fall into being totalitarian shitholes.
>>
Balances
>>
>>61474988
Probably just the dementia
>>
All I know is my great great grandpa was wounded twice, went back into his company and then got overrun captured in kentucky and sent to andersonville. Was by all accounts a very happy guy
>>
>>61474882
Brother war POS, brother war POS, brother war POS, eh at least they're a bit darker.
>>
>>61475157
>Civil War easily
Truly.
>>
>>61481553
Ever seen the TV movie (Andersonville)?
>>
All of the effort to achieve a national reconciliation after the US Civil War and 160 years later woke retards are obsessed with removing every mention of the existence of the CSA from the public eye. Sad.
>>
>>61474882
Civilians.
They get to suffer from war and are unable to retaliate or can't do much about it.
>>
>>61481739

It will blow up in their face, literally.
>>
File: laughing vietcong.jpg (1.62 MB, 2448x3264)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>61479723
>Tell that to the families of the millions that were killed.

Vietnamese and Afghans seem to think that it was worth it.
>>
>>61481916
would be cool if viets made a kevlar version of that helmet.
>>
File: 1670182915757795.jpg (45 KB, 500x400)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>61476261
>The message is that the USA is always right
Spiritually the USA is always correct, its just that our government is filled with irrational lunatics that will always choose to backstab each other in a continual cycle of power jockeying.
>What do the powers that be have to gain by promoting these opinions?
People actually giving a fuck about the direction of the country as a whole so things dont balkanize into CHAD-tier hellholes you moronic frog.
Your post reeks of thirdie seething
>>
>>61481916
What Afghans think it is worth it? The ones begging for money to be given to them by the international community because they are starving?
>>
>>61475158
Stage a low intensity, asymmetrical campaign across the south in order to prevent the land from falling into the Union's hands. Kind of like what the U.S. got BTFO''d by in Afghanistan. Plus, if you ever want your population to heal from a civil war, the losing side still needs to be reintegrate into the population. With the memory of the crimes committed by the North fresh in their memories, expecting your flavor of gay edgleord cumguzzling to be subscribed to by those people is straight up retarded.
>>
>>61475488
risky move by the german, goddamn
>>
>>61475419
>We fucking won
>t. John Milanese, son of Tony Milanese and Carla Bogovich
>>
>>61482155
>Kind of like what the U.S. got BTFO''d by in Afghanistan.
Except that is a Marxist fiction. The muj went and hid in Pakistan until the US got bored of trying to teach monkeys to be human and left.
>>
>>61482895
>ESL didn't even try to spell "mujahedeen"
Stop trying to tell Americans about our own history.
>>
Reckons
>>
>>61475149
>but it was taken too far and inspired iconoclasts who hate anything American.
This is the salient point. Traitors (mostly Marxists) are digging at the scars of the Civil War with the sincere intent of instigating a similar conflict. They hope to swoop down on the remains.
>>
>>61482916
Holy shit, a talking monkey. Say, how's that fresh water fight with Iran going? You pedarist shitskin.
>>
>>61482155
>Kind of like what the U.S. got BTFO''d by in Afghanistan
sorry lad they didn't get BTFO'd. They ravaged the country
>>
>>61474882
All of them. Its always chalked up to what the individual sees and all most likely saw death and carnage
>>
>>61483044
What's a pedarist? Is it similar to what you are, which is a pederast?
>>
>>61476602
>entire American army
The entire us military wasn’t engaged in Afghanistan more like 0.05%
>>
>entire thread turned into a confederate wank/afghan war
>>
>>61483157
You would know, considering your culture enshrines raping little boys, lol.
>>
>>61483214
>my culture
but I'm not jewish
>>
The WWII vet.

He would've lived long enough to see the degeneracy that proliferated from him killing his own people in their brother war
>>
File: IMG_1629.png (419 KB, 637x545)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>61483272
>>
>>61483324
>implying modern Germans wouldn't get arrested for posting such a thing
kind of ironic when you consider how many Nazis were allowed to maintain their wealth and power following the war, but then again our system always treats the aristocracy better than it treats commoners
>>
>>61483324
>Cities being burned down over dead crackheads

>Government using nigger behavior as an excuse to strip us of our rights

>Faggots being allowed to groom kids right out in the open

>Th-thank god the Germans lost... Y-yay...
>>
>>61483324
>after being rejected by the Viennese Academy, he briefly travelled the world under the alias of Andreas Muller
>having failed both as a silver prospector and gunslinger, he returned to Europe in 1911 to recover from wounds sustained in a duel
>>
>>61483355
Yeah Germans like devouring shit. And their fanboys are so obsessed with something they can’t have and decide to annoying faggots about it so much so they have to cry about “brother war” in a thread about ptsd experiences
>>
>>61474882
That Civil War vet sure lived a long time
>>
>>61483363
Post nose in profile
>>
File: IMG_5842.jpg (519 KB, 2078x1170)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>61483377
I do what I want wehraboo
>>
>>61483377
Something massive just blew up in Russia. All the ukr war threads got mass deleted.
>>
>>61483383
Lol cope tiny hat
>>
>>61475128
Thank Zod that antifa destroyed all the evil offensive statues during the Fentanyl floyd riots of 2020.
>>
>>61483396
Cope how? All I see in this thread is wehraboos crying over spilt milk
>>
File: eagles.jpg (66 KB, 554x554)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>61474882
>>
>>61475437
Every time society goes in the wrong direction to you, are you going to look back in history at every major decision and pretend somehow the same shit wouldn't happen with different leaders.
>>
>>61483393
This. Anyone irrationally seething about nazis is a vatnig
>>
File: 2580949483_6c2da20fe4.jpg (70 KB, 448x500)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>61475157
>Dead and wounded men were shot so many times that many of them simply fell apart into unrecognizable heaps of flesh.
Jesus, and to think this was before smokeless powder and machine guns
>>
>>61483445
all the threads about the war were deleted at once. Look at the catalogue.
Something really bad just happened to Russia
>>
>>61483467
Good. Hitler will be vindicated, and Russia will be destroyed.
>>
>>61481739
Maybe win the war if you want statues celebrating you.
>>
File: 1690683975864019.webm (1.08 MB, 640x360)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB WEBM
>i bet this thread will be fun
>/pol/nigger happens
>>
>>61483474
Amen. Moscow delenda est.
>>
>>61482128
Are they starving because they're under western sanctions (AKA the west is throwing a shit fit and resorting to starving women and children if you won't let us occupy your country with our PMCs).
>>
>>61483503
remember that all slave owners were jews but that doesnt matter because the slaves were happy anyway and if you disagree you are a tranny jew redditor JIDF glowie.
Also I am brown (so why I support the Confederacy is anyone's guess) and REFUSE TO STAY IN MY CONTAINMENT ZONE
>>
>>61483502
They weren't even good statues worth protecting. They were quite literally shit out by the thousands.
But leave it to a Confederacy supporter to know anything whatsoever about the fine arts lmao
>>
>>61483518
>implying
It had nothing to do with troops dumb fuck.
The Taliban promised that they wouldn't roll back basic freedoms for Afghans, and also women's rights shit. Not even woke things but like age of consent, "you dont have to marry your rapist", and keeping school for girls open.
They lied, and so the West decided they must not want our aid that bad. Can't have it both ways Abdul.
>>
>>61483393
>Ukraine will win
>in 2 more weeks
Now give Zelensky more US tax dollars so he can buy a bigger yacht when he flees to Cyprus.
>>
>>61483562
>russfaggot talking about yachts
WHAT is it with you retards and projection? Is it a psychological defense mechanism?
every time with you """people"""
>>
>>61483559

This kind of aid with conditions, that is more concerned with imposing values than helping people, is why the Taliban destroyed the Bamiyan Buddha statues with the support of most Muslims around the world.
>>
>>61483562
Where the fuck would he put a yacht if the port is blocked?
>>
>>61483559
>NOOOOO
>YOU HAVE TO LET PEOPLE IN KABUL BROWSE GRINDR
>YOU HAVE TO ALLOW OUR PROPAGANDA TO PENETRATE YOUR SOCIETY
>HOW DARE YOU CLOSE DOWN THE GEORGE SOROS INSTITUTE OF TRANSGENDERISM THAT WE SPENT BILLIONS TO BUILD
It's actually incredible how a board on 4chan of all places is so full of literal neo-liberal shills. /k/ has political opinions like a fucking college professor.
>>
>>61483132
That WW2 kid obviously hadn't seen much shit at that photo when it was taken was taken in '42/'43
>>
>>61483581
Guess I misunderstood the purpose of foreign aid, I didn't realize it was actually bribe to get savages to stop destroying their own history, my bad.
>>
>>61483189
Not 'all' of it. I didn't know much about the Spanish/Philippine wars and thus some of the war crimes committed during such so I at least learned something.
>>
>>61483328
>kind of ironic when you consider how many Nazis were allowed to maintain their wealth and power following the war, but then again our system always treats the aristocracy better than it treats commoners

I was about to say absolute crap; but it's only kinda true. Whilst a few of the higher up SSmen who authorized the slaughter got a way with it, the majority were the working class men who actually did the killings got off scott free. But hey, they were only following orders (which they were, non-sarcastically - as was pointed out in this thread, low ranked Americans killed Fillipinos in their earlier wars).
>>
>>61483581
>aid with conditions
>nooooo please give us aid, we promise we'll feed our people and not hoard it/sell it
>...yeah but this time we mean it!
Yeah not marrying 10 year olds to 40 year olds and keeping girls schools that we already built and paid for sure was a heinous imposition.

You thirdies are fucking pathetic, you can't even BEG correctly. We have no obligation to fix your fuckups, and if you don't want to meet us even one-fiftieth of the way there then you can beg it from somewhere else.

I mean seriously, what kind of supposedly-proud "people" cannot feed themselves, so they have to beg for food, but when they do they have the nerve to say "yeah we need food but we're not going to do the very minor things we said we were going to do." What's next, "enough chit chat, just shut the fuck up and feed us, infidel." lmao

I'm sorry, this convoluted thirdie logic is just funny to me
>FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
>feed me, I need food, please feed me
>FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
>>
>>61483590
>children shouldnt be raped is college professor liberal to pol
>>
>>61483590
reductio ad absurdem, not reading past "grindr" because literally no one said ever.
beggars cant be choosers thirdie.
Either man up or find a way to grow food yourself like every other civilized country on Earth.
>>
File: 1604472520605.jpg (129 KB, 1080x1350)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>61483364
Yeah, I was amazed about that myself. I looked it up and most of those dudes who were actually still alive to see the US Civil War and WW2 were just 10-11 year old bugle boys with good genes.

Just to point out, there were and still are people who were alive to see the 1918 Pandemic and the 2019 Pandemic
>>
>>61483627
They are worse than children.
>>
>>61483681
for me it's right
>>
>>61483655
>Used as slave labor
>Held as prisoners for years
>Finally get to go home
>There's a tribunal of pro-ally government officials in your home town that now puts you on trial for being a member of a party that pretty much everyone joined
>You and everyone around you are forced by law to live the rest of your lives lying and saying that the 1930's were terrible
>"got away with it"
>>
>>61474882
Maybe it's just his suit and smart looking glasses but the WWI veteran (Hilyeard Reddy Young) looks the most dignified.

I assume he didn't get fucked by gas attacks because I'm aware of lot of WWI Yank vets actually did and suffered the after effects till their deaths.
>>
>>61483697
Well, they're both dirty sluts at the end of the day...(nothing wrong with that, btw).

>>61483698
That's the prisoners who dumbly/were forced to surrender to the Soviets.
>>
>>61475784
Phillipines was war crime central, he definitely saw some shit
>>
>>61477855
Laws on the books =/= actual practice. And by that standard there were plenty of laws allowing all kinds of horrific treatment too.
>>
File: Macarthur_hirohito.jpg (136 KB, 1080x1332)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>61480316
Because it was known that the Japs were trying to "save face" by petitioning the USA for a conditional surrender so they could guarantee the Showa Emperor wouldn't be executed for war crimes, and also so they could keep some of their remaining colonial possessions. Japan had been trying to get the USSR to act as a mediator between them and the USA for months. Truman knew that Japan would immediately surrender to the USA if the USSR declared war on them, because Japan was terrified of their country being split in half by the Americans and commies like what was done to Germany. Truman deliberately concealed Stalin's promise that the USSR would declare war on Japan exactly six months after Germany surrendered in order to keep the war going so he could drop the atomic bombs at the last minute to get a propaganda win with the American public and flex on the Russians. Doing this allowed the countdown for the USSR's declaration of war to expire, which resulted in the commies capturing many former Japanese territories and gaining a foothold before Japan could surrender to the Americans.
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuked on August 6, 1945
>USSR declared war on August 7, 1945
>Japan surrendered September 2, 1945
If the war actually ended because of the atomic bombs, why did it take Japan almost a month to surrender after Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed? Other cities like Tokyo had already been repeatedly bombed using conventional weapons. Clearly Japan was still willing to fight after the nukes were dropped until it became apparent that the only options were giving the USA unconditional surrender or allowing the commies to do to Japan what they did to Germany. Ironically the whole "unconditional surrender" ultimatum was a bluff since Hirohito was allowed to remain Emperor, and Japan was allowed to keep some of their colonial possessions like Okinawa and Hokkaido. Douglas MacArthur is seen as a hero in Japan for being a "gentle conqueror" and protecting Hirohito.
>>
>>61483769
You are projecting back your knowledge of the atomic bombs onto Truman. He did not even directly order the first strike, the Army just dropped it when it was ready. It was only after Hiroshima that he went “oh shit this isnt just a big firebomb” and took direct control of nuke deployment.
>>
>>61483656
>Yeah not marrying 10 year olds to 40 year olds
What kind of shit goes on in the so called "first world?" Drag queen story hour, taking kids to pride parades, HRT for kids. This is why part of me actually feels bad for you shills. You have the hardest job in the world because there's not a single principle you can stand on anymore. There's nothing you can point to in these savage societies that the west hasn't adopted and somehow made even worse and more perverse. So here you are, reduced to your final form, which is just making fun of human suffering. SAD.
>>
>>61483796
>He did not even directly order the first strike

Wait, what? Who did then? FDR? And why did Harry get all the credit for it and a nice movie claiming he did? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP3NkQTkMuo
>>
>>61480114
>It was also very much against Christian principles, which is what kicked of the Abolitionist movement to begin with. Many of the most racist justifications for slavery around the time of the USCW were really just lame excuses for why it wasn't un-Christian to own slaves.
At the time it was seen as a humanitarian thing to bring blacks out of Africa and into Christianity and civilization. This was the same "white man's burden" reasoning used by the European colonial powers for setting up shop around the globe.
>>
>>61476261
>>The Civil War was completely justified
>>The atomic bombings of Japan were completely justified
These are both true, dumb frog-nigger.
Start shit, get hit. Simple as.
>>
>>61483655
I'm not talking about the dudes who actually worked for the Nazi government; I'm talking about the financiers and industrialists who funded it and were members of the Nazi parties who were rewarded with cushy NATO jobs.
>>
>>61478349
>>61475017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZFKuAPUJOM
>>
>>61483876
>I'm talking about the financiers and industrialists who funded it and were members of the Allies who were rewarded with cushy NATO jobs

I'm sure you're very aware; but see how it works on both sides of wars?
>>
>>61474882
Without knowing what their jobs were, it's impossible to say. If we assume they were all infantry, then it's a tossup between the WW2 vet and the Civil War vet. If we assume they're just an average 'Army Guy' then the Civil War vet likely had it worse, as the proportion of Civil War era soldiers that saw combat was higher than the proportion of WW2 vets
>>
>>61483796
>He did not even directly order the first strike, the Army just dropped it when it was ready. It was only after Hiroshima that he went “oh shit this isnt just a big firebomb” and took direct control of nuke deployment.
Truman ordered the first strike to happen around August 3 while he was at the Potsdam Conference, because it was already privately established there that the USSR would issue a declaration of war to Japan on August 7 if Japan hadn't already surrendered to the Americans. And yes Truman didn't personally witness the Trinity test, but he definitely knew about how powerful the bomb was at that point. He was no longer kept in the dark about the Manhattan Project after assuming the office of POTUS.
>>
>>61475158
Yeah the Baathists definitely got their assessment kicked in Iraq that's why the US had to occupy it for nearly 20 years
>>
>>61476212
I apogize. Seplling was wrong. *Battle of Belleau Wood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsgwHxboHFk"
>>
>>61483890
It's almost like the global financier class is above the law and the rest of the world has to fight and die on their behalf.
>>
>>61483890
>>61483911
Also, a bunch of dudes played both sides because they don't give a fuck about ideology and just want to make money (soulless kike-hearted monsters)
>>
>>61483805
>10 words in
>whataboutism
yeah not reading further lol
Nowhere in the West can you marry a 10 year old, because we are civilized.

So anyways, that is why you are starving. If you change your mind about age of consent laws and letting girls get a basic education, give us a call. Good luck!
>>
>>61483926
Most dudes play both sides, but smooth brains focus on the ~5% that is Jewish because they are quite retarded.

>>61483911
>It's almost like the global financier class is above the law
Just say its a class thing, which has been true literally since humans started making goods. Unless you mean Jews, in which case you are an overly-simplistic dumb dumb
>>
>>61484009
Do me a favor real quick. Can you denounce the Talmud for me?
>>
>>61484069
I said "kike-hearted" also it's more like 50% jews and 50% kike-hearted good goys.
>>
>>61484073
I spit on the Talmud
>>
>>61484099
yeah that's it, keep focusing on the Jews while the majority (who are non-Jews) laugh and count their money.
You're holding us all back
>>
>>61484073
>not wanting to marry 10 year olds = Jewish
what the fuck is going on in the third-world?
>>
>>61484124
I'm not focusing the jews, thought. I literally just said they only account for half of the ruling class (despite making up a tiny percentage of the American population). If we got rid of every kike today, there would be plenty of kike-hearted aristocrats left over. Jews don't have a monopoly on being manipulative, exploitative, greedy capitalists, but they certainly exemplify those traits more than any other group.
>>
>>61475822
How prevalent were these bushwacker groups and what kind of stuff did they do?
>>
>>61484137
I notice that you're not denouncing the Talmud
>>
>>61484124
>>61484144
on the jews, though*
>>
>>61484149
see >>61484117
Are you illiterate, or just inbred?
>>
>>61484144
>I'm not focusing the jews, thought. I literally just said they only account for half of the ruling class
yeah I'll bet you have some hard numbers to back that up. And I don't mean /pol/shit """info"""graphics, since out of curiosity I have said "wow ____ is Jewish?" only to look it up and find out that /pol/, in fact, lies all the time.
>>
>>61484192
Sorry, I was wrong, it's actually 1/3rd. 35% of the Forbes 400 list is jewish, despite jews only making up 2% of the US population.
>>
>>61484147
They were guerillas meant to terrorize Kansas into becoming a slaveholding state.
After the war started, they were only good at terrorizing civilians and unarmed men. They never won an actual battle where they didn't outnumber the enemy significantly.
Bleeding Kansas was a guerilla war with massive atrocities committed by both sides. Generally in the 19th century guerilla warfare was seen as not abiding by the conduct of war, so the Union (the only actual army in the area) did not feel compelled to abide by rules the other side was already ignoring. Needless to say it quickly devolving into typical asymmetrical warfare terrorizing. To be fair the North banished many sympathizers rather than raping and murdering them, as the Bushwhackers were wont to do, but neither side had clean hands.
It should be pointed out that the Confederate bushwhackers were only in Kansas to try and force it to be a slaveholding state, and when that didn't work they resorting to terrorism. If they had actually let democracy take its course, they would have lost handily. So not to say it was all their fault for the violence, but it was all the Confederacy and their violent sympathizers' faults.
>>
>>61484208
You said global though.
>>
>>61477077
t. seething yankoid/europoor
>>
>>61484259
Okay, globally, jews account for just 0.2% (1/5th of 1%) of the population, and are 20% of the Forbes 200 (the 200 richest people in the world). They do so well in the capitalist system because the system rewards kikery, but plenty of non-jews engage in kikery as well.
>>
>>61475784
Philippines War, and especially the Moro suppression was WW2 level horror
>>
>>61484147
For the most part they lynched blacks and Southern whites that voted Republican.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1684649980218.jpg (22 KB, 704x500)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>61476752
>Sally Hemmings was a child
>Sally Hemmings was black
You're not even going to call him incestuous? Up your slander, fag
>>
>>61483814
>>61483900
I’m not saying he didn’t know about it but he was not actively involved in the planning aside from Stimson getting Kyoto taken off the target list. He did not (and didn’t have to) give a green light to go ahead and use it for Hiroshima.
>>
>>61475543
Eh, Sherman's guys did a fair bit of raping on their trip to the beaches of Georgia.
>>
>>61483518
Hey moron they overthrew the government established by those western nations so let them sort out their own shit. Its our problem anymore.
>>
File: Saur Revolution.jpg (132 KB, 1000x671)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>61482128
>>61483518

Starvation is pretty much the norm in Afghanistan and has been for like 40 years dude.

Pic related, the moment everything went to shit and it's been nothing but one wild ride after another.
>>
>>61484519
>>Sally Hemmings

was a female slave with one-quarter African ancestry owned by president of the United States Thomas Jefferson
>>
>>61483767
obviously laws on the books doesn't fix or prevent anything by magic
murder still happens when it's against the law everywhere
but a law on the books is still an indication on what the sentiment was/is in relation to a certain topic. If the southern slavers wanted to just abuse, torture, rape and kill their slaves in their own private little hells on earth then the same slaver plantation class wouldn't vote laws on the books that gave protections to slaves. It shows that a majority thought that they didn't just have duty to care for their slaves but that others should be made to do so to.Does this "absolve" slavery, no. But it does give a more nuanced view of how the people at the time looked at it.
>>61484519
>>61485094
while the Jefferson family has recognized her kid as one of his. It was probably his brother who was known to hang out with the slaves. The DNA evidence is just the Y chromosome so any direct male relative with Jefferson could also be a candidate
>>
File: MG42 machine spirit TZD.jpg (314 KB, 1665x883)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>61483420
>Cope how? All I see in this thread is wehraboos crying over spilt milk
Whatever you say, pidor/juden.
>>
File: Big nigger the plane.jpg (22 KB, 685x475)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>61483328
>kind of ironic when you consider how many Nazis were allowed to maintain their wealth and power following the war, but then again our system always treats the aristocracy better than it treats commoners
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU NEED TO GULAG EVERY SINGLE GERMAN MAN WOMAN AND CHILD

Go fuck yourself vatnigger/kike/retard.

>>61483355
Mate, how was anyone supposed to know that would happen back in 1940?

>>61483393
Based.

>>61483445
I wouldn't go that far, but the recent war has shown us that the Third Reich's assesment of the Russian people is correct.

>>61483518
Who cares about what a bunch of smelly shitskins think?

>>61483537
>Implying

>>61483562
You're brown.

>>61483805
Not him, but you're brown and those things are blown out of proportion, which you would understand if you actually lived in a first world country. I am not going to be lectured on "degeneracy" by someone whose country's main exports are liveleak videos and mail order brides.

>>61483876
They fought against judeo-bolshevism in the 30s and 40s, and after the US had a moment of clarity after commie faggot FDR died they continued to fight against judeo-bolshivsm in NATO. Cope and seethe, commie faggot.
>>
>>61485766
>fighting Judeo-Bolshevism by working with Judeo-Capitalists
>>
File: Soviet cuck porn.jpg (140 KB, 1024x975)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>61486934
>t-tankies are le heckin' based and trad
>>
>>61474882
Any other anons find when dealing with guys, mainly ex-military, who've presumably seen some shit, their eyes have a certain look?

I don't mean a thousand yard stare or a crazed look either. It's not in the expression. It's more as if their eyes were made of glass or something, almost shiny as if they were crying but no tears or visible expression of sadness. Not like the sheen you get over dead eyes, it's more like they're piercing. Any anons know what I'm on about?
>>
>>61480416
>>61475551
After you.
>>
>>61475071
The Spanish American war was awful though, not because of the fighting of course, but because of the jungle climate and disease.
>>
>>61477955
In a way, I think the nukings were necessary, but the consequences of future nuclear holocaust don't make nukes worth it. Millions of soldiers' lives were spared by the bombings causing Japan's surrender. But how many billions of lives today are under threat from nukes? So concerned with whether we could we did not think whether we should do so.
>>
>>61483457
They did have Gatling guns.
>>
>>61475157
You know they were just getting after it in the trenches with knives and swords and revolver chads were killing everybody
>>
>>61479004
Mutts aren't either
>>
>>61475157

Hands down, the war between the states.
>>
>>61476261
The Civil War was inevitable, and the South started it, not the North. It was 160 years ago, so I don’t hate the South for that. As for the atomic bomb, was it necessary, maybe not given what we know today. But was it justified? Absolutely, it was a war against an unpredictable enemy. Any reasonable country would have surrendered long before they got into the position Japan was in: no industry, no ships, no planes, no way to protect their population from starvation and further bombings, in other words they had no capacity to carry on a war, and yet they did not surrender. What are you supposed to do against such a country other than began to target the only resource they have left, people? But if you are concerned about needless civilian casualties, why talk about the atomic bombs? Why not just bring up the fire bombing of Japanese cities, Operation Meetinghouse and the like?
>>
File: 1712055569857.png (325 KB, 1189x698)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
It is my absolute delight to remind every Yankee piece of shit that whites have utterly ceased enlisting in the US military
>>
>>61488446
The extra billions are a fail safe against the next nuclear scourging. At least some group, even 1,000 or so somewhere can pull us through. It's happened before and it will happen again.
>>
>>61480404

Nathan Bedford Forest sent 10k back to Ack
>>
>>61485766
You're just a small-minded slimeball. We Malaysians prioritise humanity, unlike you & your government. Unlike the US, which causes chaos globally. It's a fact. There's a lengthy record of US atrocities in the guise of promoting democracy

War serves as a significant source of income for your nation, a widely known fact. Your country involvement in wars consistently results in higher civilian casualties. Have you discovered any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? What about CIA creation of Osman? I dare you answer this first. Then I will indulge you abt Palestine-Israel conflict
>>
File: 1675951401374744.png (180 KB, 342x442)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>61488598
>Yankee

It is my absolute delight that the ethnic cleansing of Asia will occur in my lifetime.
>>
>>61488709
What the fuck level of bot post is this?
>>
>>61475128
>Country founded by rebels and traitors
>Venerates rebels and traitors (until niggers like (you) started bitching)
>Buck broken foriegners and nigger loving yankee faggots seethe about it endlessly
Shut the fuck up, pablo. Its not your history anyway.
>>
>>61475157
It was so awful. I'm currently transcribing Grant's memoirs and he understates everything but sometimes the emotion bleeds through:
"But as my object was one of humanity, men of both armies laying dead and dying between the lines I was not disposed to stand on any point of [intelligible] [...] finally Lee [assented to this]; but delays in transmitting the correspondence brought it to the 7th of June, – forty-eight hours after it commenced – before parties were got out to [collect the men left upon the field. In the mean time all but two of the wounded had died.]"
>>61475488
"God help the men that lie under that."
"...They're Turks."
"God help them."
>>
>>61487066
They aren't. They're jewish, just like capitalists. How about neither, fag?
>>
File: 1665785980091657.png (622 KB, 1000x982)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>61488592
>The Civil War was inevitable, and the South started it, not the North.
The South seceded after the North hailed John Brown as a hero and Lincoln was elected POTUS without any electoral votes from Southern states. The South felt they had no representation in the federal government, and they wanted a national divorce from the psycho Northerners who very openly praised the murder of Southerners by some schizo who thought he was king of the black people just because they lived in slave states (many Northern states hypocritically banned free blacks though lol). The South then besieged a federal fort that was located in South Carolina because the US Army wouldn't leave after the CSA had already seceded (as was their right). So yes, the South fired the first shot, but it was only because of John Brown's raid on Harpers Ferry and how Northerners celebrated him during his trial.
>Any reasonable country would have surrendered long before they got into the position Japan was in
Japan had been petitioning surrender for months before the atomic bombs were dropped. Roosevelt and later Truman's demand for "unconditional surrender" is why the war wasn't ended sooner.
>What are you supposed to do against such a country other than began to target the only resource they have left, people?
So genocide is only ok when the USA does it?
>>
File: 1649946367704.png (222 KB, 600x1199)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>61488446
>Millions of soldiers' lives were spared by the bombings causing Japan's surrender.
The bombs didn't cause Japan to surrender. The possibility of the country being split in half between the commies and the Americans did.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.