[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: forward assist.png (1.83 MB, 1016x666)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB PNG
>noooo the forward assist is useless and only induces worse jams!!!!!
hahahaha get fucked forward assist haters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImOPS6KEk1c&t=738s
>>
File: 200w (1).gif (772 KB, 200x200)
772 KB
772 KB GIF
>>61476459
Where are the Dragunovs MAC?
>>
>>61476495
Hes letting the market decide how much they will be and when they arrive
>>
>>61476459
There are five major websites on the internet and four of them are just screenshots from the others.
>>
File: 1.jpg (32 KB, 539x800)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
He literally could've just pushed on the side of the bolt.
>but le heat!!
Not my problem he's firing 10 times the pace that actual soldiers using the AR do in actual combat.
Why are you people like this? Why do you think you're smarter than Stoner?
>>
>>61476459
Umm he could've just used the charging handle like how it's taught in the military, fucking fudds!
>>
>>61476495
I read this in his voice
>>
>>61476894
The bolt is filled with hot gas each shot noguns.
It will be burning hot in less than a mag.
>>
>>61476459
better have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
>>
>>61476541
i was just thinking earlier how many posts, especially on /k/ are of shitty youtubers, and the threads just devolve into shit flinging threads

i think it's time /k/ommandos start recording their own videos and uploading them for each other, i don't even care about quality or editing, i just want to see genuine posts, not paid shills and their retarded lemmings
>>
>>61476459
Whats up with the homo hand grip?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.