[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The F-22 is made out of cheese. Not the skin of the plane, of course, neither the engines, don't be silly, but I have it on good authority that the rest of the plane is made out of cheese. I have an anonymous expert source who you can't refute, that 100% of the plane's insides are cheese.

What you don't believe me? What authoritative sources can you cite? Have you taken one apart? That's what I thought. You don't know shit. Your assertions that the F-22 is full of sensors and computers and whatnot is about as valid as my cheese theory, seeing how we both lack demonstrable evidence, and anyone who could credibly refute me is forbidden from revealing classified information.
Although I must state the the F-22's cheese is more delicious than anything the Russians and Chinese can make.
>>
What kind of cheese? Best not be that yellow plastic you Americans are always peddling
>>
>>61483619
The F-22 comes from the moon, because the moon is also made of cheese
>>
>>61483644
That's why it's so great, though.
>europoors think that shit's for eating
>it's actually the MIC's greatest creation
>>
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 337x150)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>61483619
>>
>>61483619
Okay smart guy, care to explain why it doesn't smell like cheese? Can your expert explain why I leave air shows with sparkling hair? Fact: all USAF aircraft have been filled with glitter since the later half of world war 2.
>>
Hey! I'm made of cheese... what are you getting at?
>>
>>61483619
The F-22 is thus confirmed to be a product of Dassault.
>>
>>61483619
Chinks have no cheese in their cuisine do they? They are not beating g the US in this game for sure. Also note the GHz absorbent properties of a slice of cheese has, which you can confirm at the comfort of your home by popping one in the microwave. There's some clever material science behind all this.
>>
File: 54cbdcfe87baf.image[1].png (272 KB, 720x378)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>61483644
Ameri-cheese is military grade. If it's good enough for the F-22 it's good enough for you.
>>
>>61483687
F-22 is alien tech confirmed
>>
>>61483720
is this an image for squats?
>>
>>61483836
Chinks do have cheese, but they're mostly not well known outside China, except for one cheese that's basically Chinese mozzarella

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.