[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>another dream where I have cool guns that I don’t own IRL
Does this happen to any of you guys? What guns tease you in your dreams? Have you ever had a cool dream that inspired you to buy a certain weapon?
>>
OP here- for me it’s
>PTR G3
>HK SL8
>some kind of shiny .357 revolver
>some kind of suppressed .22lr pistol
>>
>>61488200
I had a dream night before last that I was the doorman at some party for vampires except it was daylight. One of them got mad at me for some reason so we went out to the parking lot to fight. He was huge and had a mouth full of shark like teeth but for some reason I thought I could win so I whipped out a kukri and went to work.
That dude beat the absolute fuck out of me with a rock and I was in the hospital for months. There was a blonde girl who was at the party and saw the fight and cheered me on during it. She took care of me the whole time and let me play with her tits so that was cool.
I think I need to buy a kukri.
>>
>another dream where I actually go out and shoot the guns I already own
>>
>>61488255
Nicee next time you have that dream, marry that woman. Vampire degenerates must be exterminated
>>
>>61488280
Surely just a wild fantasy
>>
>dream I accidentally nuked Russia
>wake up mad that Russia still exists
Glad to know that eight-year-old me was onto something
>>
File: IMG_3064.jpg (162 KB, 1024x1024)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>61488200
Funny you should say that. Not recently but I had a few dreams where I'd be cleaning out my closet and finding a few guns I forgot I owned -specifically a .357 revolver. Then Id wake up and remember I really don't own that yet.
>>
>>61488200
I was finally able to stop my lustful self from partaking in Asian beauties in my dreams. Hate waking up covered in my own cum.

Had a dream once where the gun wouldn't shoot. Scary.
>>
>>61488200
Browning Auto 5 Magnum Twenty. I always dream about finally finding one in a gun store, going home to get my papers and then I wake up. Also once had a dream in which I was dual wielding CZ61 Skorpions. Was pretty kino. Other than that I only dream about guns I own, usually something bad happening to them or legal fuckery.
>>
>>61488200
no i just dream about running into a mugger or a bear and pulling out my gun and it being empty
>>
File: 1713731046704744.png (54 KB, 298x300)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
Discussing or mentioning your dreams to other people opens a doorway to demonic activities. Dreams and revelations are gifts of the almighty and are not to be shared with anyone.
>>
File: 1688194013908565.jpg (34 KB, 524x500)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>top break J frame in .38 sp that looks like a miniature Webley
>>
File: 1509252041227.jpg (99 KB, 639x960)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>61488200
recently had a dream that felt like it gone on for hours, longest feeling dream i've ever had, it was extremely vivid too
i was basically at the top of a luxury apartment complex, and had to fight my way down from terrorists, gunning them all down, picking up their guns after i ran out of ammo, ambushing them, hiding, and tactically choosing which ones to shoot first
i then had to go all the way back up to the top, to get to the security station, because they locked the doors, and then had to fight my way back down again because opening the doors let more back in
when going down the stairs, a lot of guys had swords & knives, so in between running out of ammo, i'd have sword fights, cutting heads & limbs off, and stabbing people in the heart
once i finally got out of the building, there was one last guy that tried attacking me from behind, but i used cover to get above him, and then splattered his brains across the concrete with my shotgun
at the end, after killing like 100 people, i felt super accomplished, and the moment i woke up i immediately thought "HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS THE COOLEST GOD DAMN THING EVER!"

though, the weird thing is
after going back to sleep, i had a weird blurry sort of dream where i had wires & tubes attached to my arms & body, and i was carrying what looked like a big fake gun, and there were people in front of me that were dressed like doctors talking about something
as the dream got more & more obfuscated, it finally ended, it only felt like it was a 30 seconds or some shit
after waking up from that i was immediately wide awake, thinking "what the fuck was that shit?"
after that i gone back to sleep & nothing special happened
>>
>>61488200
>in a bathroom at a bank
>hear a robbery in process
>take gun out
>magazine drops and spills out all the bullets across the floor
>gather up bullets and start reloading the
magazine
>now the bullets are all different calibers and won’t fit
I hate it
>>
Anytime a gun stops working in one of my dreams, I whip out my Buck 119 and get back to killing.
>>
>>61488280
Boring
>>
>>61491622
It’s funny, I used to have these dreams a lot.
>wrong caliber bullets
>gun ridiculously hard to manipulate
>bullets ridiculously slow & weak
Now for some reason I don’t have those dreams and my dream guns work all of the sudden. But I never actually shoot anyone, always wake up before I pull the trigger. Have no idea why
>>
>>61488200
No, but I do dream pretty regularly about fucking Sofia Vergara across the hood of the 72 Nova I had in college.
>>
>>61495703
I’ve had a few successful shoot dreams lately. I think it’s because when I’m bored I run through self defense scenarios in my head. But with like autismo detail.
>how close do I let someone approach before I reach for my CC
>do I need to bring it up to eyesight or hip fire?
>where do I aim
>what’s the first thing I do when he hits the ground?
Going over all these little details for some reason made the dreams follow more logic. One the other night
>strange man walks into my bedroom
>appears to be drunk or high and wandered into the wrong house
>yell at him to leave
>somehow know my fiancé is in the hallway and want to keep her safe
>he’s getting aggravated and ignored commands
>reach for shotgun under the bed
>stop myself, decide a shotgun at close range would be messy and to cumbersome and he might be able to wrestle it from me
>reach into nightstand instead and retrieve small .380 pistol
>give him one more chance
>he comes towards me
>pull the trigger and shoot him in the heart
>he staggers out bleeding and I direct him to go to my driveway where I call police and ambulance
>dad commends me on my perfect shot
>ambulance takes him away and no police show up
>wake up with the feeling I killed a man
Wild stuff
>>
>be me in dream
>chilling in South Italy
>drinking an espresso, notice a bag with my name on it.
>open bag and see a CZ75, the rollmark says "Chekov Republic 75"
>close the bag and open it again, the gun is gone.
>continue random dream shit - never saw the gun again.

Dream guns are boring. Besides the one gun I picked up and when I shot it the bullets stopped mid air and were hunter killer darts. That was cool as shit.
>>
>sort of waking up from a dream
>my entire vision is layered over with what looks like small digital clocks
>all of them set to different amounts of time, some counting down
>the one in the middle starts counting and gets bigger
>eventually takes up all my vision and starts flashing 17.1
>for some reason I know this means I only have 17.1 years left to live

Can't shake this feeling that it really means that, anyone have something similar?
>>
>>61491622
I imagine this like the pocket spaghetti meme
>>
>>61488200
yeah I have had that happen before a couple times
unironically one of the reasons I bought an M9A4 is because it came to me in a dream
it's a nice gun though, I do genuinely like it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.