[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: car_strike5.webm (581 KB, 1280x720)
581 KB
581 KB WEBM
they've killed so many commanders who were simply taking a drive downtown with high-precision strikes. also, hezbollah commanders aren't publicly known so finding them is a challenge in and of itself

but it's not so obvious that they should be able to do this. at least no so many times

>maybe it's through SIGINT. they're tracking these guys through whatever comms devices they're using maybe even cellphones
i higly doubt it. hezbollah aren't retards and know that the israelis have some of the best sigint in the world. so it's highly unlikely they're walking around with cellphones or other trackable comm device.

>spies on the ground maybe. the mossad has boots on the ground
maybe. maybe there are traitors within lebanon.
>>
>>61489233
They probably pay very well for information so people will snitch
>>
>>61489233
They have been tracking hezbollah for decades so not surprising that they have an extensive list of targets.
>>
If intelligence services can't make you look over your shoulder every day for the rest of your life, evidently they need both better tools and to be better at their jobs.
>>
seems they operate freely on the ground as well. the highest ranking radwan commander was killed in a road-planted bomb not a drone strike if i am remembering correctly.
>>
>>61489269
based
>>
>>61489233
It helps when you can get away with killing any amount of civvies or foreign aid workers when you strike the wrong car.
>>
File: car_strike4.webm (710 KB, 1280x720)
710 KB
710 KB WEBM
>>61489293
lebanon and gaza are two different places
>>
Jews have an average IQ of 105, while arabs 85. Take a guess
>>
>>61489233

Simple

1) They have always had full control of all the mobile, radio and internet connection in and out of Gaza.

2) they are fine killing 50 civilians for one enemy officer. Sooner or later you get someone that fits the bill.

3) everyone more important than a random guy with an AK is a "commander" so plenty of target. So pretty much they can claim any random Abdullah they kill was commander even if the most power he had till a week before was commanding a local school janitorial association.

4) billions of dollars from US taxpayers help with managing the cost of running a big brother operation over the walled off ghetto known as Gaza.

5) full control (of closure) of access roads, ports and airports.

6) lots of starving people that could turn informants for a fistful of dollars.

7) scores of intel drones and armed drones covering every square inch of the ghetto.

8) Arabs aren't exactly known for their amazing encryption and high tech skills.
Still for all the tech in the world it's hard to hack pen and paper notes.
>>
>>61489692
lebanon is not gaza and you utter retard
>>
>>61489233
they've killed 40'000 hamas commanders in gaza by now, very impressive
>>
>>61489692
>>61489761
>mudslime supporters in charge of reading comprehension
>>
>>61489407
the average iq in gaza is 70something
>>
>>61489407
105 is Ashkenazi (European-Jews hybrid) average. Middle Eastern Jews are around 95.
>>
>>61489233
Probably a mix of NSA intel and lying.
>>
>>61489233
If they can conduct precise strikes like this then why don't they do it to gaza?
>>
>>61493208
Because they dgaf about killing civillians, are actually in favor of it.
>>
>>61489692
Mudslime hands typed this.
This is so funny to me, like hearing a civilian talk about military systems.

I can see why 70IQ is the average for the browns.
>>
>>61489692
This.

>>61489741
>>61489788
>>61493435
The same seething shill. If you can call the other poster brown 50 times you win the argument.

Weirdly enough though I've never seen one of these pro-israeli people post gun, hand or timestamp.
>>
File: 1712095347446554.png (891 KB, 1024x1024)
891 KB
891 KB PNG
>>61489233
>how does the idf do it?
unlimited scamming of the US taxpayer with no oversight is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
>>
>>61493208
they do, retard
>>
File: IMG_20240406_120624.jpg (184 KB, 1290x720)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>61489233
Every single one of these threads is created by the same zoomie shill who reposts whatever is on the IDF twitter feed. He actually doesn't have a real job and this is what he does full time. In one of the other threads he was bragging about his foreign relations minor bought with daddy's money. What a dismal career path given the time you wasted getting an education. If my son wasted the fancy education I bought him shilling a genocidal welfare state on a taiwanese microchip image posting board I would be so ashamed.

Now go ahead and call me a brown muslim white supremacist antisemite nazi commie or whatever you broccoli haired shitstain. You are a failure in life and you will never amount to anything. And you know it.
>>
File: murder.png (38 KB, 624x196)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>61493762
Bombing an entire apartment block and wiping out multiple generations of the same family isn't what we in the western world call precision. Murdering more civilians in six months than the US did during more than a decade in Afghanistan doesn't really attest to that either.
>>
>>61493803
so you're saying israel should just cover gaza in dumb bombs? the effect, according to /pol/estinians, would be exactly the same.
>>
>>61489233
Anyone who drives is a Hamas commander. Anyone who stays parked is a well-disciplined Hamas commander.
>>
File: average Israeli doctor.png (363 KB, 1198x490)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
One of the most interesting things that I noticed when studying the history of Israel is that virtually every single action ever taken against Israel was in retaliation against something that Israel did that conveniently never gets mentioned. For example, the bus bombings that Israel always brings up as examples of HAMAS barbarity happened in response to picrel, and the decisions that Israel took to support the perpetrator and punish the victims. Interestingly enough, HAMAS never struck any civilian target within Israel until the cave of the patriarchs massacre. Similarly, everyone will talk endlessly about how barbaric October 7th was, but it's easy enough to forget that Palestinians were being murdered daily by Israeli settlers in the West Bank, with the support and consent of the IDF, using US Taxpayer money.
>>
>>61493836
How many people do you think you've redpilled by spamming the same shit in each thread?
>>
>>61489233
Simple. They lie about it.
At this point everyone that's not a kid or a woman is a "high-ranking officer" and everyone who can afford a car and fuel for it is a "commander".
>>
File: sdgoisignsog.png (114 KB, 1293x444)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>61493822
>"so you're saying israel should just cover gaza in dumb bombs? the effect, according to /pol/estinians, would be exactly the same."

It must be comforting to be so blissfully unaware of your own country's blatant atrocities. You have enough of our money that every single bomb could be guided. Even if that were the case, there's really not an excuse for dropping a 2000 lb JDAM on a crowded marketplace.
>>
>>61489233
>so it's highly unlikely they're walking around with cellphones or other trackable comm device.
Eh, some of them probably do. I imagine they also use satellite phones to make quick calls, but knowing those can be intercepted, they talk fast then hang up and then maneuver but if they're spotted via drone then it's ogre. I'm just guessing out of my ass.
>>
>>61493867
israel isn't my country, though, given that i'm british and have no jewish heritage. come up with a different ad hom.

>there's really not an excuse
there's also no excuse for massacring hundreds of civilians, either, but you tried to excuse it all the same.

regarding the screenshot: even if you believe CNN, there is a substantial difference between over half being precision guided munitions, and everything being a dumb bomb.
>>
File: Children.png (141 KB, 624x369)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>61493854
If it's any more than zero, I'll have done my job.

If you want me to stop, simply don't make blatant shill threads reposting the IDF twitter feed and pretending it's organic content. When every reply is telling you to fuck off and die, and you constantly have to bump the thread to keep it from sinking because there is zero organic interest in being propagandized to, you should take the hint. Also the footage you post is weak as fuck.

Maybe you should get a real job.
>>
>>61493911
>my job
Oh, a paid shill.

>DCIP
Oh dear.
>>
>>61493906
>given that i'm british and have no jewish heritage

Ah yes, that would explain it, very easy for you to advocate for Israel when it's my money that gets sent to abet a genocide and not yours. You limey fucks were responsible for this entire fucking mess in the first place, the most retarded nation-building experiment in the history of the world that the US taxpayer must now suffer for continually.

>there's also no excuse for massacring hundreds of civilians
>He said, with zero sense of self-awareness and a grade school knowledge of middle eastern history

>even if you believe CNN
I believe the US Intelligence report that they're citing.

>here is a substantial difference between over half being precision guided munitions, and everything being a dumb bomb.
Yes you're right, I've been convinced. We should give Bibi the nobel peace prize for not reenacting the firebombing of Tokyo in the year 2024.

You are a vassal of a has-been US rump state. You have zero business weighing in on foreign affairs or shilling for the genocide of, or for the benefit of, people you've never met, not when you are so clearly woefully ignorant of the situation. Shut your stupid fucking mouth.

Verification not required
>>
>>61493956
what business do you have weighing in on the "genocide" in gaza?
>>
>>61493836
There's a strong element of "revenge" animating Hamas and their supporters to be sure with plenty of antecedents to base it on. I think you neglect their jihadi-type ideology though and the religious logic which plays a big factor like the concept of Al-Muqawama. That roughly translates to "resistance" but it has deeper connotations, like maintaining warfare in a constant momentum, so the fighters are expected to take the initiative to generate a divine awakening. Hamas are deeply religious people who don't smoke, pray five times a day, go to bed early, and are totally committed. Even if there's massive destruction to themselves, they believe taking action will ignite a spark for cosmic events to play out in their favor in the context of religious dreams and prophecies picking up in the past few years that led to what they call this war: "Tufan Al Aqsa," or "Al Aqsa Flood."
>>
File: Land.png (90 KB, 624x558)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>61493923
>>my job
>Oh, a paid shill.
that's called an American colloquialism. You're pretending not to know that, because you're frantically grasping at straws for any argument.

Also, anyone else notice how the Israel aid bill swelled from 16 billion to 26 billion seemingly overnight? Weird right? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Ukraine is getting the money since they actually deserve it, it's just weird how nobody noticed or commented on Israel using it as an excuse to bilk us out of yet more money. It's almost half of the amount of money that Ukraine is getting, and they have the excuse of being outnumbered 7 to 1 and having to use basement drones as a replacement for artillery. Is Israel even 50% as important as Ukraine? they already get a 4 billion yearly allowance, what more could they possibly need to justify such an absurd sum?
>>
>>61493999
Why is the islamist cause so important to you?
>>
I don't appreciate pharisees
>>
>>61489233
Israel's foreign intelligence services are VERY good at what they do. They have very effective SIGINT (supplemented by assistance from the US) and highly effective HUMINT. They've been very good at infiltrating their own agents or turning local and Iranian assets to their side.

This couldn't be shown more clearly then how they whacked Soleimani 2.0. Even though he was taking active measures to avoid tracking and was hiding out inside an Iranian embassy, the Israelis still knew the exact time and location he would be in down to the fucking room. You don't get that kind of intel just from intercepting cell phone calls.
>>
File: Lobby 2.png (123 KB, 624x366)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>61493973
It's MY MONEY, you fucktard. MY retarded government has decided to double down on the worst foreign policy investment that we have ever made as a country, manipulated by a McCarthyist media effort to stifle and deplatform anyone who disagrees and smear them as antisemites. This while we dithered for SIX MONTHS while the most important war in a century is raging in Europe, which unlike the situation in Gaza, was an actually winnable war. There is simply no reason to support Israel that is actually in our national interest and I'm fucking tired of people pretending like there is. It was never a good strategic return on investment, or a fiscally wise decision. They are a parasite nation that gives literally nothing back, has never helped anyone but themselves, and actively scorns us when we don't give them even more than the 4 billion annual allowance they have already gotten. They are shitty allies and if the goal was to promote stability in the region it clearly was a massive failure. Yet we are doubling down.

Notice how all of those things are without even getting into their humanitarian conduct, which has always been disgusting and counterintuitive to our national values. When you look at the tactics that these slimy cocksuckers have made to manipulate the narrative, like calling protesting college kids on columbia campus with ceasefire signs jew-hating nazis and comparing their "oppression" to what was suffered under the holocaust, it really makes you wonder if anything that Israel ever did was justified or noble, or whether they just won all the previous propaganda wars and then wrote all of the history books.
>>
>>61494021
>Not wanting my taxpayer money used to slaughter women and children in an ethnic cleansing war = islamist

says a lot about your mentality. It's similar to a thief that says that they're really the victim when his mark doesn't give up his wallet fast enough. Or in the words of Golda Meir, "We will never forgive the Palestinians for making us kill their children."
>>
>>61493956
>Politics
I hate you niggers with a passion. You come on THIS board and you start this shit every fucking time.
>Nationbuilding experiment
>UK barred Jews from going to Israel due to Arab discontent but they found there way past the blockades anyway
>At this point there were already millions of settlers
>Certain big billionaire names convinced them to look the other way after it was too late already so the Balfour Declaration got released during ww1 and they got help from certain named Jewry.
Yeah, this was a Jew Elite thing not a UK thing, the UK was a bit too busy with war bullshit and was looking for rich people to help fund the war and maintain their empire.

The US has had plenty of time to distance itself from UK policy, its been 100 years, you can't blame it all on bongs.

Also, guns board, you know, /k/. Go to fucking /pol/
>>
>>61489233
Or, every published airstrike is labeled a "hamas commander"
>>
>>61494135
No, Iran, Hezbollah,and Hamas usually corroborate the deaths of their commanders.
>>
>>61489233
You use them occasionally fucking up to pick up their location/importance via sigint then use a combination of stuff like drones and satellites with a side of more traditional methods to track them in between.
Ex
>Person you suspect is the guy is tracked via drone driving around
>He goes to a coffee shop and a call is placed from the coffee shop that ties somebody present there to an identity/activity of "the guy"
>Call ends, guy leaves in car which is still being watched by same drone
>This is the 5th time the same guy has been tied to the same identity/activity across various sigint slipups at varying locations/times, odds of it being coincidental are astronomical
>Blow him up with a PGM of some sort
Mossad is really good at assassinations, even more so than most competent intelligence agencies are. Also the Palestinians(particularly those involved in such activities) are in fact both figuratively and literally retarded, you're talking about a country that's probably got an average IQ of 80-85.
>>
>>61489233
99% of all espionage is just having someone on a pay roll. The other 1% is having someone close to the 99% guy on a pay roll.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (37 KB, 512x321)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>61494058
>They are shitty allies and if the goal was to promote stability in the region it clearly was a massive failure. Yet we are doubling down
Part of the logic behind U.S. support for Israel that I don't think is really said so openly is that if Israel started to cave in under pressure then they'd get even crazier and that would wreck the region and *that* would endanger U.S. interests. I'm not entirely convinced of this, and there's a subtext of Israeli blackmail involved (support us or we nuke everyone), but the U.S. support after Oct. 7 for example might have restrained Israel from immediately launching a full-out ground assault on Hezbollah in addition to invading Gaza. In Desert Storm, we convinced Israel to not do anything when Saddam launched ballistic missiles at them, which held the coalition together. That was, importantly, NOT the case in 1967 when Israel launched a pre-emptive strike on Egypt, but U.S.-Israel relations were not as close then.

Also, while I haven't looked up the numbers, overall Israeli investments in the U.S. economy might be larger than the military aid monies we're giving them, so I'm not convinced of the egoistic argument about MUH MONEY that's going to Israel. There are a lot of intertwined business and defense stuff. But there are certainly costs too, namely the fact that it contributes to a lot of anti-Americanism in the world.

But that's my gripe with you guys. It's always "this is contributing to instability" but have you considered what would happen if the U.S. just cut off these relationships? Whether rightly or wrongly, I think the top-level people in the U.S. think there are bigger stakes involved and it would get WAY worse. They might be wrong!
>>
>>61494068
Pretty crap ethnic cleaning if the death toll has been 30k for like 3 months.
>>
>>61489233
Anything that runs is a hezbollah commander. Anything that stands still is a well-disciplined hezbollah commander.
>>
>>61494040

Or maybe people inside a foreign embassy don't expect to be bombed because of diplomatic immunity?
>>
This video is an interview with an ex high ranking hamas turned 10 year informant and talks a little bit about how the operations would work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j2mXvZHTuo
>>
>>61489233
well if not is going to say it i am
could be machine learning.
>>
>>61494997
e.g., the lavender system
>>
>>61494248
>the lavender system
yeah for the most densely populated area in the world if they were going for genocide they'd be doing a really crappy job at it.
>>
>>61489233
How many of them were hezbollah commanders before they got bombed?
>>
>>61494058
Yeah, totally with you on this.
>>
>>61494230
>I'm not entirely convinced of this, and there's a subtext of Israeli blackmail involved

There always is. Allowing our entire country to be cucked by a tiny nation across the pond will never be in our interests.

>the U.S. support after Oct. 7 for example might have restrained Israel from immediately launching a full-out ground assault on Hezbollah in addition to invading Gaza.

This was always a laughable idea. Have you considered that they wouldn't have the capacity for a two front war anyway if we weren't constantly sending them weapons?

>Also, while I haven't looked up the numbers, overall Israeli investments in the U.S. economy might be larger than the military aid monies we're giving them, so I'm not convinced of the egoistic argument about MUH MONEY that's going to Israel.

That's a stupid argument. The Israeli economy was wholly dependent on US economic assistance until relatively recently. The cost of Israel, both in humanitarian, military, and sheer economic terms, has always been greater than its benefit, and I challenge you to prove otherwise. And no, military aid is not a true investment, no matter how zionists have tried to spin it in op-eds. For every dollar we are sending to Israel we could be paying US defense contractors to develop weapons for our own interests or more worthy ally like Ukraine.

>It's always "this is contributing to instability" but have you considered what would happen if the U.S. just cut off these relationships?

It's the "unconditional" part that makes aid problematic. We have never effectively used that aid as leverage to alter Israel's behavior. With that, it's essentially pointless, and we're just subsidizing an ethnic cleansing while preaching about morality to the rest of the international community. You should never assume that "higher up" people have some nobler motive or our national interest at heart. They may know more, but that often doesn't translate into wiser geopolitical decision making.
>>
>>61494329
>participants in the Iranian Revolution think embassies are inviolable.
>>
>>61493762
I know you have to shill but cmon man
>>
>>61495649
weren't you crying about precision strikes on a convoy barely a few weeks ago?
>>
>>61495655
you mean the israeli strike that killed western aid workers?
>>
>>61495666
yes, the precision strike. this seems like a bit of a quandrary for you.
>>
please explain why they cant do it. its not like they cant BUY these missiles from the US.
>>
>>61489233
When you don't care about civilian casualties and have total, uncontested technological and material superiority, you can hit your enemy often enough to cause some damage. Hasn't secured them the border though lmao.
>>
Eat shit, kike
>>
>>61495629
Nice try Mohammad, you ALMOST got it, but that “across the pond” gave you away. It’s a British term, something an esl shitskin who learned English from the UK (you) would say. Better luck next time fellow American patriot from Michigan province.
>>
>>61495677
are you always this infuriating?
>>
File: fc8.jpg (94 KB, 680x674)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
I really wish israel was as genocidal as everybody says. I'm sick of hearing about fucking Gaza. It's radicalising me- why should I care about people who have a belief system where suicide bombing and pedophilia is encouraged?

I don't care if there's a cabal of evil jews running the world. Makes no fucking difference if the crooks at the top have little hats, or squinty eyes, or black skin. The biggest difference will always be that they're part of the ruling class and we're not.
>>
>>61495709
>pedophilia encouraged
>apparently not talking about jews
???
>>
>>61495707
>stop pointing out contradictions
fuck off
>>
File: 1695179573886168.jpg (211 KB, 805x945)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>61495697
>get absolutely btfo
>b-b-but you see, youre brown because you used a "british" phrase
>>
>>61495734
>According to Iran Open Data, one out of five marriages is among minor people. The Islamic government established the legal age of marriage to be 13 for girls and 15 for boys. However, the Islamic Republic civil code permits people to get married below the set age with a legal guardian's consent.
Where does Israel's legal system permit pedophilia?
>>
>>61495755
harvey weinstein was just acquitted of rape, and so (basically) was everyone of epstein's list.
kikes are just better at buying their way out of trouble
>>
>>61495764
In one state, because the prosecution fucked up. He's not leaving jail. Also has nothing to do with Israel.
>>
>>61494329
What, you think they told Israel where he was just because they thought he was safe in an embassy?
>>
The more dead Palestinians, the better. Islamic pedo's.
>>
File: 1934567.jpg (23 KB, 474x266)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>61495876
projection alert
>>
>>61494068
I'll never forgive either of them for being brown
>>
>>61495784
some states in america have age of consent at 16, and marriage with parental consent at 14
>>
>>61495956
>some
the majority
>>
>>61495693
>drone strike on a single moving car
>hurr durr muh civilians casualities
retardo
>>
>>61489233
They also lost 3 brigade commanders in one day to guys on literal paragliders so I wouldn't suck their dick too hard, anon.
>>
>>61496400
when 100 terrorists overrun like 20 dudes you bet you ass the 20 dudes won't stand a chance regardless of their ranking.
>>
>>61496430
Yeah and when red force can mass 100 guys on your brigade CP without you noticing despite them leaving from a place with supposedly round-the-clock all angles surveillance, you kinda suck at your job. Also, 'terrorist' is a strong word for an infiltration group striking a clearly military target. Maybe it could apply to the IDF AH-64 drivers who massacred an entire music festival worth of their own thots though. Not that much of value was lost.
>>
File: F77PUBvXgAAu51U.jpg (122 KB, 1169x1458)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>61496436
>Yeah and when red force can mass 100 guys on your brigade CP without you noticing despite them leaving from a place with supposedly round-the-clock all angles surveillance, you kinda suck at your job.

yes and heads will roll. this isn't the first time something like this has happened. happened in '73. but that only made israel stronger. just like when this war ends. the idf will expand

>Also, 'terrorist' is a strong word for an infiltration group striking a clearly military target
how many videos do i need to post of hamas merking random civilians? and i am not even talking about israelis. i am talking about random foreigners who just happened to be around hamas on oct 7. nigger please. you're insulting your intelligence when you say they were striking military targets only

>maybe it could apply to the IDF AH-64 drivers who massacred an entire music festival worth of their own thots though.
never happened. the might have been a few cases of friendly fire but most people in that festival were killed by hamas. but don't worrry they're getting what's coming to them. slowly but surely
>>
>>61496436
then it must be highly embarrassing that hamas and PIJ have been fucked silly by such an incompetent army
>>
>>61496477
>but that only made israel stronger.
lmao what is israel gonna do? bomb Gaza some more? surely this time Hamas will be destroyed.
>>
>>61493836
I'm thinking this endless cycle of revenge with a vastly superior opponent is not working so well for Gaza, West Bank, Lebanon?
>>
>>61496487
its pretty clear by the civilian casualty figures and lack of hostages rescued that the IDF is an incompetent army. they're just an incompetent army with a blank check from the most powerful nation in history.
>>
>>61496477
>never happened.
Weird, I guess the Haaretz article literally interviewing a flight of Apache pilots admitting to it was a deep state Hamas false flag.
>only made israel stronger.
Do you feel stronger? Do you think your strategic situation has improved?
>how many videos do i need to post of hamas merking random civilians?
Didn't you just carpet bomb tens of thousands of civilians? I think your high horse is getting a bit wobbly. And calling armed settlers invading territory against US and UN mandates 'muh civilians' is a way more feeble lie than we expect from you people. Aren't you supposed to be cunning and good at deceit? I guess the inbreeding is taking a toll. :(
>>
>>61496498
the idf is expanding, the airforce too. local production and acquisition of weapons will ramp up, intelligence collection as well

they're not ramping up for gaza lol. gaza won't be a major problem in the future.
>>
>>61496510
i wonder why Israel continued to fund Hamas saying outright that it was to keep the Palestinians from forming their own state if they were so inclined to peace.
>>
>>61496511
what about the combatant:civilian death ratio compared to other conflicts and what about hostages that have been rescued? you're picking strange hills to die on here
>>
>>61494058
The US doesn't want Israel to sell it's nuclear tech and advanced silicon fab techniques to China and Russia.

Got to keep them on the payroll.
>>
>>61496525
>gaza won't be a major problem in the future.
Hamas walked right back into the north after the IDF pulled out and they had such mediocre capability before that this war had basically zero affect on their ability to carry out attacks beyond giving them tens of thousands of new recruits with an axe to grind.

>they're not ramping up for gaza lol.
time to invade lebanon again? because it worked out so well last time lol.
>>
>>61496515
>Weird, I guess the Haaretz article literally interviewing a flight of Apache pilots admitting to it was a deep state Hamas false flag.
ok show me where haaretz says most civlians in that festival were killed by the idf

>Do you feel stronger? Do you think your strategic situation has improved?
the war isn't over yet. far from it

>Didn't you just carpet bomb tens of thousands of civilians?
no no civilians were carpet bombed. look up what that means.

also, why are you pivoting? i thought the point was that hamas attacked military targets only?
> I think your high horse is getting a bit wobbly. And calling armed settlers invading territory against US and UN mandates 'muh civilians' is a way more feeble lie than we expect from you people

which us and UN mandates? the people in southern israel aren't invanders nor settles going against any mandate. they're part israel proper.
>>
>>61496539
what attacks?
>>
>>61496525
IDF spending as a portion of GDP has dropped 50% in the last 10 years. US Mil-aid is now almost equal to domestically sourced defense spending. If I were Israel I would ramp up defense spending, like pronto, because US taxpayers could ditch the arrangement at any time and it seems a lot of the IDF victories in the past relied on a 'just in time' style munitions deployment which, idk, I wouldn't count on. Look at what happened to Ukraine.
>>
File: GKBGHXZXAAAt_dX.jpg (187 KB, 688x1024)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>61496539
>Hamas walked right back into the north after the IDF pulled out and they had such mediocre capability before that this war had basically zero affect on their ability to carry out attacks
hamas went from firing 5000 rockets a day to a couple that don't get anywhere every few days. their stocks are clearly getting deplteted. i'd say there war is going well.

>time to invade lebanon again? because it worked out so well last time lol.
the idf is currently mopping the floor with hezbollah as we speak. so i wouldn't be so cocky to dwell on the past too much
>>
>>61496555
>3.6 billion is almost equal to 24.3 billion
just counting on no one searching that? or a genuine mistake?
>>
>>61496555
>US Mil-aid is now almost equal to domestically sourced defense spending.
what?
>>
>>61496558
oh no, hamas' bottle rockets that kill no one have been stopped! surely this means hamas is btfo forever now.

>the idf is currently mopping the floor with hezbollah as we speak.
northern border status? still unsecure? hezbollah still launching missile and ATGM attacks? man if this is wiping the floor i dont want to know what its like when israel is losing.
>>
>>61496569
bloody nose theory strikes again
>>
>>61496579
>you see, its okay to fail in your military objectives because muh k:d
i guess germany won ww1 and ww2 lol
>>
>>61496564
>>61496567
26 billion (2024 supplemental) + 3.6 Billion (Ongoing State Dept payments) = US aid
24.3 billion = From Israeli tax base

So... the US pays more for your own defense than you do, by your own admission? Yikes.
>>
>>61496569
>oh no, hamas' bottle rockets that kill no one have been stopped! surely this means hamas is btfo forever now.

losing thousands men, stocks getting depleted, tunnel infastructure they spent decades and millions building getting destroyed, yet somehow this means they're winning. fucking lol

> hezbollah still launching missile and ATGM attacks? man if this is wiping the floor i dont want to know what its like when israel is losing.
it's called skirmishes retard. both sides fire weapons at each other but guess which side is facing far more destruction and has lost 20 fighters for each figher killed on the other side. take a wild guess
>>
>>61496594
Oh so money not yet spent. Gotcha.
>>
>>61496599
Are you serious right now? Shit is currently being airlifted, like as we fucking speak, from that appropriation. Fuck off.
>>
>>61496594
not all of that $26 billion is for military aid. also, are you comparing yearly military spending to aid provided by the us during wartime. you realise israel has also rammped up spending since the war started
>>
>>61496595
>losing thousands men
and tens of thousands of fresh recruits ready because israel decided to level gaza. good job.
>stocks getting depleted
of what, rusty AKs and RPGs lmao. how will they recover from this
>tunnel infastructure they spent decades and millions building getting destroyed
two more pumps and they'll be all gone

>it's called skirmishes retard
no, its called stated objectives. hezbollah's objective is to destroy israeli positions on the border and occupy their forces away from gaza, israeli's objective is to stop the missile attacks on the border and the north. who's achieving their objectives atm?
>inb4 muh k:d
>>
>>61496626
How about no aid, at all, ever again? I'm having a hard time remembering a single fucking time during our many misadventures in the middle east when 'our greatest ally' ever fought shoulder to shoulder with US troops. Like, even once. Literally SOCOM has fought alongside the IRGC more times than the entire IDF has lifted a rifle to stand alongside US forces. Fucking parasite.
>>
>>61496627
>and tens of thousands of fresh recruits ready because israel decided to level gaza. good job.
even if they are able to recruit that number. they'll never be as powerful. they'll be like the groups in the west bank at best, with the idf conducting raids every now and then to kill and arrest them if needed.

>of what, rusty AKs and RPGs lmao. how will they recover from this
massive cope. either you don't know they have supplies from iran or you're brain dead. i am thinking you're both

>no, its called stated objectives. hezbollah's objective is to destroy israeli positions on the border and occupy their forces away from gaza,
but they've achieved none of this. the only thing they have achieved is losing nearly 300 men and dozens of commanders. and remember they started the skimishes before israel even did a ground invasion. so much for keeping the forces away from gaza

>sraeli's objective is to stop the missile attacks on the border and the north. who's achieving their objectives atm?
not hezbollah lol. as i mentioned they've achieved nothing besides getting nearly 300 of their dudes killed
>>
>>61496588
Cool, so will you stop crying now?
>>
>>61496645
>How about no aid, at all, ever again?
how about no?
>>
File: 1711323488607507.png (338 KB, 1280x720)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
>>61496656
>even if they are able to recruit that number.
yea, im sure there arent tens of thousands of boys in gaza right now who will grow up with an axe to grind against israel for whatever reason.

>but they've achieved none of this.
ah, so the border is secure? all those evacuees from the north have been able to go back home instead of staying in tel aviv hotels? man, israel sure is efficient.

>not hezbollah lol.
yea, israel is doin really hot right now lol.
>>
>>61496688
Can't you stop crying about Israel's epic loss?
>>
>>61496700
but israel arent losing? they're failing to achieve their military objectives in gaza and the north, but they're far from actually losing anything. especially with uncle sam's checkbook.
>>
>>61496688
>ah, so the border is secure? all those evacuees from the north have been able to go back home instead of staying in tel aviv hotels? man, israel sure is efficient.

are we measuring military victories by the number of displaced civilians now lol?
you do know that there are more people displaced in south Lebanon than in northen israel.

at least the israelis live in hotels unlike Lebanese who have to live in fucking classrooms

>yea, israel is doin really hot right now lol.
nearly 300 dead hezbollah terrorists is a testament, yes
>>
>>61496707
I see. So you have endless reasons to be smug and angry at the same time.
>>
>>61496710
no, we're measuring victory by achievement of stated military objectives.

hezbollah doesnt care about civilians and lebanon is broke while israel is stuffing their civilians into 5 star hotels and have a semi-functional economy.
>>
>>61496731
Weren't you "muh k:d"-ing over the idea that 20 jihadis killed 100 IDF soldiers earlier?
>>
>>61496487
>an incompetent army
>On 15 December, the IDF stated that during operations in Shuja'iyya, they "mistakenly identified three Israeli hostages as a threat" and killed them via friendly fire.[147] The three hostages were three men in their 20s, who were identified after having their bodies returned to Israel.[147][22][148] According to an Israeli military official on 16 December, the three hostages were shirtless and "they have a stick with a white cloth on it. The [Israeli] soldier feels threatened and opens fire. He declares that they're terrorists"; more Israeli forces shoot, killing two hostages "immediately" and wounding the third hostage, who appealed for help in Hebrew, then "there's another burst of fire [by Israeli forces] towards the third [hostage] and he also dies".[149] Haaretz reported that the third hostage retreated into a building after the other two hostages were shot, with IDF soldiers following the third hostage and shooting him dead because they thought he was a terrorist setting a trap.[150] Yediot Ahronot reported that Israeli soldiers had called for the third hostage to come out of the building he was hiding in, and then shot him when he reappeared.[151] The Israeli military investigated the killings and concluded on 28 December that the Israeli "soldiers carried out the right action to the best of their understanding of the event at that moment".
>>
>>61496731
>no, we're measuring victory by achievement of stated military objectives.
again, hezbollah has achieved non3 of their so called objectives. military bases are still functional in northen israel. and if the point was to draw the idf away from gaza, well they failed because the idf did a ground invasion of gaza a week or two after the skirmishes started. they're literally losing 300 plus guys and destroying south lebanon to save face so they can act like they did something
>>
>>61496747
congrats
>>
>>61496753
yeah but all that matters to him is that hezbollah may inconvenience israel occasionally. there is this sense that he'd gladly blow himself up if it gave a jew a bloody nose.
>>
>>61496753
so i guess those 80,000 evacuated israelis dont exist. good to know.

>>61496759
no? i dont really care what happens in the jew sandbox, i just find israelis coping over their military failures to be funny.
>>
>>61496766
>so i guess those 80,000 evacuated israelis dont exist. good to know.
deflecting again huh? so hezbollah failed to achieve any military objectives and their best victory is displacing a bunch of civilians? funny though given that even more lebanese are displaced
>>
>>61496688
>Muh GEEDEEPEE
Apparently noone has heard of how expensive war is, especially when you draft 20% of your population.
But the thing is, you never cared about Russian GDP becoming madeup bullshit that even chink trade dried up why would western banks with Israeli investments make you give a shit suddenly.
It'll be fine, there's more to life that money as long as you trundle on with good allies, killing your enemies is entirely worth the cost while at war.
You can cope and seethe about how many millions it cost the US during WW1 and WW2, but the fact is they're using those millions to squish you and your people like a bug and you're seething.
>>
>>61496776
their military objective is to fuck with israel and they dont care about what happens to lebanon because they are iranian puppets. why is that so hard to understand lol
>>
>>61496766
>muh k:d but with displacement this time
>>
>>61496782
i dont know who you're supposed to be sperging at, but its not me.
>>
>>61496785
>they military objective is to fuck with israel
huh? when did it change so quickly. i thought it was pic rel.

also, "to fuck with israel" so they get fucked even harder lol
>>
>>61496785
still wanking over bloody noses?
>>
>>61496792
yes, my summary of "fuck with israel" is essentially those two points which they have achieved success with. thanks for reinforcing my point.

>>61496793
im glad we've wrapped around to "its okay to fail in your military objectives if you have a higher k:d" again.
>>
>>61496806
>yes, my summary of "fuck with israel" is essentially those two points which they have achieved success with. thanks for reinforcing my point.

no they haven't. israelis positions and bases are still on the border. even more than before.

they have done nothing to occupy forces away from gaza as the idf literally invaded gaza a few weeks after the skirmishes started.

try again
>>
>>61496811
every troop reinforcing the border is a soldier not in gaza. not a difficult concept to understand. they also continue to blow up positions and intelligence gathering posts in addition to the missile attacks. if they were such a nonfactor then why are israeli warhawks calling for a (third) invasion of lebanon lol.
>>
>>61495629
>This was always a laughable idea. Have you considered that they wouldn't have the capacity for a two front war anyway if we weren't constantly sending them weapons?
Israel can fight three-front wars (and possibly a fourth if you count the West Bank). Israel has fought multi-front wars with large, conventional Soviet-supplied armies, and in 1967, that was before the U.S. was the kind of supplier of weapons than it is today. Remember they mobilized a half-million soldiers last October but most of them never set foot in Gaza.

>You should never assume that "higher up" people have some nobler motive or our national interest at heart.
Hey, I didn't say it was noble. I'm just saying, if you're the United States (and I know it's fun to pretend to act like you're from the U.S.), you're the 500-pound gorilla in the world. Part of that is you get the luxury of being shit on by everyone else, because you're no. 1 and you're going to have to do things that are not popular with third-world plebians, but which are, in the grand scheme of things, in the overall interest of the balance of the world and not the United States exclusively, like (say, hypothetically) preventing a nuclear war in the Middle East by being the top security guarantor for multiple powers in the area. There probably is some guy in Kansas who's sitting with his thumb up his butthole who is complaining about MUH MONEY going to Israel or Ukraine and doesn't understand why because it's outside of his comprehension, but that guy doesn't decide U.S. foreign policy.
>>
>>61496827
>every troop reinforcing the border is a soldier not in gaza. not a difficult concept to understand.

if you weren't braindead you would know that the idf has different regional commands. there are always soldiers in the syrian and lebanese border so this point is a non-starter.

>they also continue to blow up positions and intelligence gathering posts in addition to the missile attacks
they claim this. if they had really achieved their military objectives would there be anything to left to blow up?

> if they were such a nonfactor then why are israeli warhawks calling for a (third) invasion of lebanon lol.
no one said they were a nonfactor. you're deflecting again. i simply said the idf is mopping the floor with them which remains true
>>
>>61496868
>they claim this. if they had really achieved their military objectives would there be anything to left to blow up?
their military objective is the continued harassment of northern israel, which they continue to do.

>i simply said the idf is mopping the floor with them which remains true
then why cant the israelis go home lol
>>
>>61496891
>their military objective is the continued harassment of northern israel, which they continue to do.

you keep changing the military objective to use vague words like "harrasment". it's almost like you're trying to cope with hezbollah not having any military vitories

>then why cant the israelis go home lol
cause the mopping isn't finished lol
>>
>>61496904
>you keep changing the military objective to use vague words like
because endlessly repeating the same sentence over and over to someone who cant comprehend the words is annoying.

>cause the mopping isn't finished lol
its been 6 months. how much longer is it gonna take lol.
>>
>>61496930
>because endlessly repeating the same sentence over and over to someone who cant comprehend the words is annoying.

no. you were pretty clear at first. but got btfoed so you had to change what their military objectives are.

>its been 6 months. how much longer is it gonna take lol.
for as long as it takes
>>
>>61496958
>no. you were pretty clear at first. but got btfoed so you had to change what their military objectives are.
if you can see the clear synonyms between the two phrases ive used, then i recommend taking some english lessons.

>for as long as it takes
just two more weeks
>>
>>61496983
>synonmys
>their goal is to destroy israeli infastructure on the border and pull israelis away from gaza
>actually their goal is just to fuck with israel
>actually they're just harassing the israelis

you don't know what synonym means.

>just two more weeks
dozens of dead hezbollah fighters every 2 weeks is a win for everyone
>>
>>61489241
Yes you have to understand OP that the revolutionary guard isn’t to protect Iran it’s to protect the regime. This is necessary because most iranians want a change of government. If a friendly merchant shows you a picture and says “if you see this guy call my number I’ll pay you” then what do you have to lose? Cryptography is a lot harder to crack than social engineering.
>>
The reason for the war was because Iran and Hamas couldn't let the saudis recognize israel and normalize diplomatic relations. This was even said by the saudis and isn't it obvious to the rest of you?
>>
>>61497385
I think the core problem is that israel keeps occupying more and more palestinian land and of course the palestinians are going to resist
>>
>>61497708
the core problem is that Israel is too merciful with these sand niggers
if it was China we would have solve this muslim problem decades ago
>>
>>61497708
The vast majority of Westerners support Palestine and are celebrating the Hamas attacks, including 7 October. An American airman just set himself on fire in support of Palestine

I have been surprised by the amount of opposition to Israel among all sectors of the American and European populations. it seems very clear to me at this point that your ruling class truly didn't expect this level of outrage and lack of support for Israel.
>>
>>61489692
>>61489741
>>61489788
>>61493435
>>61493737
2 weeks ago the jews destroyed an entire red cross car convoy and killed 20 aid workers, including a fellow polish bro.
the jews laughed their ass off and said they dont give a fuck - there was 1 palestinian in the convoy, so everybody else had to die.

hate towards the jews has never never been higher here, maybe in the 30s.
>>
>>61497762
>The vast majority of Westerners support Palestine
Nobody gives a shit outside the carpet pilots and leftists
>>
>>61497789
a huge fuckton of people care about it here (Poland), especially after the jewish murderous killing spree on the red cross convoy lately.
cant say about other countries, but in here when people hear "israel" or "jew" they immidiately are pissed off.
natural pavlov reaction to a jew.
>>
>>61497799
Yes, and they're fighting muslims, so why should we care?
>>
>>61494021
Don't bother trying to debate people who support terrorists.
You can't utilize logic and reason an an idiot.
>>
>>61497779
I'm fine with jew hope they kill as much muslims as possible
>>
>>61497803
>>61497808
thats the thing, they are not fighting muslims.
they are exterminating a concentration camp and killing all red cross workers who want to help.
>but but but dead muslims! rejoice! dead muslims!
why would dead palestinians make me happy?
i never even seen a god damn palestinian in my life and probably never will.
>>
>>61497812
>who want to help
Who wants to help terrorists?
>>
>>61497827
no.
>>
>>61497758
did China even genocided the Uyghurs?
>>
>>61497812
>they are not fighting muslims
ogey
>>
>>61497762
Nah
It's all muslims and communist lapdogs. They will be a majority eventually but for now everyone else mostly secretly wishes we can somehow turn it into a pass for killing and kicking out muslims ourselves
>>
>>61497843
>nazis in 1944 kill a whole bunch of red cross aid workers during the Warsaw Uprising
>its ok all Poles are terrorists and the aid workers were helping these subhuman slav terrorists terrorize the innocent nazi colonisers in Warsaw
ok schlomo.
>>
>>61497855
>schlomo
Like I said, I don't care about the kikes and muzzies fighting each other. Some aid workers get clapped, we'll too bad, there's enough issues at home where they could help.
>>
>>61497866
>there's enough issues at home where they could help.
not really, the jews arent bombing and exterminating Poland, they are bombing and exterminating palestinians in Gaza.
>i dont care that aid workers get killed
you should.
>i dont care i dont care i dont care
why are you in this thread, then?
>>
>>61497855
If palestoids wanted to be safe they could just stop attacking jews.
But i guess muslims npc memoryholed anwar sadat promise to destroy israel, so now they think it's happens just because kikes le bad.
>>
>>61497877
they are both attacking each other
>>
>>61497877
>if polakoids wanted to be safe they could just stop attacking the nazis
>>
>>61497886
Yes, too bad both poland and israel defend themselves and your analogue not working, right?
>>
>>61497799
Why you Poles can’t let go of your sickening streak of antisemitism?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
>>
>>61497899
poland and palestine were defending themselves against an agressive invader.
my analogue is working 100% perfectly.
try again.
>>61497909
based
>>
>>61497855
It's true, us dumb kikes are famously all in favor of Nazi Germany exterminating whoever they wanted
>>
>>61497913
Nobody invaded palestoone untill they invaded israel.
You even made some funny memes about gliders, did you memoryholed it as well?
>>
>>61489233
They're pretty good at manipulating people
>>
>>61497920
>Nobody invaded palestoone untill they invaded israel.
did it happen to you in a dream?
>>
>>61497932
>did you memoryholed it as well
Muslim npc ran out of memory.
Sad!
>>
>>61497920
>>61497936
>the poor innocent israel dindu nuffin was invaded by ebil terrorist palestinians
lmao
>>
>>61497941
>devolving into unintelligible mumbling
Sad as well.
>>
>>61497789
>carpet pilots and leftists

So, the vast majority of Westerners
>>
>>61497936
im not muslim, im Polish.
>>61497941
true
>>61497949
its not unintelligible.

Its like trying to apologize for the poor innocent nazis who were attacked by evil terrorist poles in Warsaw.
Who the hell do you expect to fall for that.
>>
>>61496535
>advanced silicon fab
That's Taiwans thing ain't it?
>>
>>61497959
You already tried your false analogue kiddo.
Please come back when palestenian people throw away hamas from power.
>>
>>61497970
as long as israel wants the palestinian land there will always be a hamas
>>
>>61497970
oh you tried to make it false, here:
>>61497899
and you were obliterated, here:
>>61497913
but it didnt work, i told you to try harder next time.
>>
>>61497973
There is no such thing as palestenian land. It was turkish land and then british.
So called paletroons are invanders.
>>
>>61497977
>obliterated
Please show me how
>>
omfg fuck off kikes
your shitskin kind goes against everything this board stands for
>>
>>61497982
see this is the core problem
>>
>>61497988
>says paletroon media
Lol good luck believing to people who obligated to lie to you as their holy book demands
>>
File: 1713624783848733m.jpg (71 KB, 803x1024)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>61489407
lol, drank too much of the jidf koolaid
that study was done on jewish private schools compared to us average
average iq of israel is 93 lmfao
>>
>>61497989
Yes, your love for invaders and agressors is a big problem.
Also, care to elaborate why paletroons denied to settle borders in agreement in 40-50'?
>>
>>61497995
fuck off
>>
>>61498005
Why would they respect an invaders demands?
>>
>>61498013
You mean after they tried to invade israel and failed?
>>
>>61489233

Duh. Isn't it obvious? USA feeds Israel with data from the foreign phone services they have hacked. USA does this even with other NATO countries' phone systems so of course you can't send as much as an emoji anywhere in the ME without NSA seeing it and giving it as a gift to Mossad. The only mystery here is how anyone in the ME can be unaware of it by now.
>>
File: 1713083399224819-1.jpg (183 KB, 959x658)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>61498016
Israel didn't exist before they invaded Palestinian land.
Go back to rotter.net, subhuman shill.
>>
>>61497986
>
>>61497913
>>
>>61498024
Well go and take it back then
>>
>>61498024
You mean british land?
>>
>>61498025
You mean when you lied and said hamas defended?
>>
>>61498024
the jews are extremely funny with this.
>yeah ok we dont belong here and we stole all this land, if you want it back, come and take it!
>ok!
>jews quickly dial 911 for the entire american and british fleets to save them, they come so fast they almost burned their engines out
lmao
>>
>>61498036
there is no lie, poland and palestinians were/are defending themselves against an agressive invader that has no right bo even be there at all.
>>
>>61498039
So, when are you gonna come and take it?
>>
>>61498033
>british land
thats an oxymoron.
>>
>>61498039
I think paletroons are funnier
>palestine exist! look at UN!
>what do you mean Irael also exist here? Only UN says that and UN is pro-American, we don't respect it!
>>
>>61498041
If hamas wanted to defend, why they attack?
Btw based Putin says Poland were agressors in WW2, do you believe him? I do, he is my president.
>>
>>61498044
Lying bitches like you always write off facts as oxymorons
>>
>>61498048
no, palestinians arent funny, they are being abused and exterminated.
>>61498055
>if poles wanted to defend warsaw, why did they attack the nazis?
fixed that for ya.
>putin said some nonsense, i believe him
yeah no shit.
>>61498057
palestine is as british as italy is japanese.
>>
>>61498055
what were burgers "defending" in Vietnam? i never figured that out. some say it was the french, similar to WW2 when it was again France that folded at record speed.
>>
>>61497988
>be palis
>dig mass graves in hospital
>tell the world how you're doing it
>fast forward a couple of months and blame the jews
classic
>>
>>61489233
a mix of HUMINT and SIGINT
>>61489241
and i'm sure they black mail others into giving away information
>>
Why didn't they just not launch missile strikes at Israel? Seems like an easy thing to do
>>
>>61498068
>they are being abused and exterminated
They can stop it in any time by removing Hamas from power.
>fixed that for ya
No, i don't care about poles, but nice try derailing
>yeah no shit
You know he's right
>palestine is as british as italy is japanese
Wow wrong analogues parade continues.
Britain literally had army and government there
>>
>>61498088
that's one way to get beirut flattend
>>
>>61498077

USA was protecting one of the most criminally corrupt and murderish regimes on the planet. It is practically a tradition.
>>
>>61498077
They just killing commies, no prob here
>>
>>61498092
>They can stop it in any time by removing Hamas from power.
ok!
>hamas is gone
>israel still abuses and exterminates the palestinians in their own lands
aww geez.
>putin is right
lol.
you can try to back it up with anything, but it probably wont work, just like trying to make israel the poor innocent victim here.
>palestine is british
no its not.
at this point not even the UK is british.
>>
>kill 50 palis between the age of 14 and 99
>math dictates at least 1 of them is a commander
>another stunning victory!

it's just another instance of the-excel-sheet-says-we're-winning way of war
>>
>>61497995
>>>https://www.theguardian.com/media/2024/feb/04/cnn-staff-pro-israel-bias
yeah
>>
>>61498104
>>israel still abuses and exterminates the palestinians in their own lands
>aww geez
Why nobody bombed palestinians before 7 october, but then suddenly started? What happaned?
>you can try to back it up with anything
You probably should listen to based Putin interview to based Tucker, he described why poland is responsible for german attack in great details.
>at this point not even the UK is british
Oh i didn't realise it was just a /pol/turdie shitpost.
>>
>>61498126
>>>https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200716-remembering-israels-killing-of-four-children-on-the-beach-in-gaza/
stfu you lying kike
>>
>>61498106
Cant see how it contradict me.
Did i referred to cnn anywhere?
>>
>>61498132
Yes you did.
>>
>>61498130
>Following the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers in the West Bank by Hamas-affiliated Palestinian militants, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) initiated Operation Brother's Keeper
Well, try not to be agressors next time.
>>
>>61498126
there isnt even 1 post you wrote that isnt a total god damn lie.
jesus christ no wonder you "people" were kicked out from 150 countries.
>>
>>61498099
isn't it a problem that the commies won?
>>
>>61498137
Link?
>>
>>61498126
>You probably should listen to based Putin interview to based Tucker, he described why poland is responsible for german attack in great details.
so you didnt even watch it, got it.
>>
>>61498142
And you still unable to prove a single time i lied.
Sad!
>>
>>61498141
>killing children is okay if we call it an operation
I'm not doing a purity spiral for you, shitskin fascist.
>>
>>61498143
Do they? Vietnam now is anti-chinese and anti-russian
>>
>>61498149
already did:
>>61497913
>>
>>61498149
NTA
kill yourself annoying kike
>>
>>61498151
>kidnapping and murder teenagers is ok if they kikes
I'm not doing a purity spiral for you, shitskin fascist.
>>
>>61498154
>zero proofs
>i-i said i win why can't you believe me
Ok
>>
>>61498155
Delusional
>>
>>61498044
>Argument fails
>Resorts to idiotic trolling
Many such cases. At any rate jews have had a continuous presence in Judea for thousands of years, whereas most "palestinians" are recent immigrants who arrived in the late ottoman era for work and gibes and then decided it was "theirs".
Hmmmm, where have we heard that last bit before?
>>
>>61498158
>>kidnapping and murder teenagers is ok if they are zionist kike vermin
Yes!
>>
>>61498126
>Oh i didn't realise it was just a /pol/turdie shitpost.
Like what else would it be lol?
>>
>>61498170
Why you nazis cant just say things like this from the wery start?
>>
>>61498174
>Why you nazis
wrong, im not jewish.
>>
>>61498161
>me want proof me lying
>me say israel is victim, its not a lie!
it is.
>>61498169
>muh presence
mexicans have a presence in half of america, nobody gives a fuck if the beaners say they want half of america to become mexico.
>>
>>61498169
kill yourself kike, you have nothing to do with jews
you are probably from russia yourself(mongol)
>>
>>61498186
>it is.
So it was israel who attacked palestine on 7 october?
>>
>>61498174
I'm not the one living in an apartheid state, kike.
>>
>>61498169

Good grief! You are right! Everyone in USA of non-Native American family origin should get the FUCK out, right now! As if a couple of hundred years of presence should have any value.
>>
>>61498169
jews dont belong anywhere, they dont deserve any land at all.
>>61498189
yes, israel is attacking the palestinians every day for decades now.
>>
>>61498181
You don't need to prove anything else nazi, just keep parroting your trigger words like based and so on
>>
>>61498189
Yes, but in 1948.
>>
>>61498195
>nazi
like i said i am not jewish.
>>
>>61498194
>>61498196
How so?
>>
>>61498198
Yes, you not even human, just an npc projector.
>>
>>61498195
This lost made me believe that Israel is a free country and not an apartheid shithole
>>
>>61498195
stop acting like nazis then people will stop calling you nazis, its really that simple.
>NO! WE ARE BETTER THAN THE GOYS! AND THIS IS OURS! AND THIS! THIS BELONGS TO US! AND THIS! WE ARE TAKING ALL OF THIS!
>NO NO IF YOU FIGHT BACK YOU ARE A TERRORIST! ITS OURS!
nazis crying victim, like clockwork.
your nazi daddies tought you well.
>>
>>61498212
Nobody call jews naxis outside of pol
Also your strawkike is really ridiculous
>>
>>61498200
kill yourself
>>61498206
>fascist who doesn't have anything beyond his state to his personality calls someone a "npc"
here is a fun fact about your "nation", you were denounced by your own God because of your vile nature
>>
>>61498221
everybody here in Poland is saying israel is the Fourth Reich.
>>
>>61498221
NTA
Might want to adjust that confirmation bias of yours.
Nobody likes you people.
If you lose support from Western states, you are gone.
The most dominated people in history returning to where they belong.
>>
>>61498230
the jews really thought they can just nazi-rampage in the middle east, use the TV to try to tell us they are the victims.
pathetic.
>>
>>61498224
>kill yourself
>unable to answer
>thinks he won an argument
>>
>>61498227
Really doubt it, poland is like 90% kike state
>>
>>61498230
>If you lose support from Western states, you are gone.
2 more weeks
>>
>>61498241
telling the jews to kill themselves is the answer, and also an argument.
this is how you cockroaches were treated for the last 2,000 years, and its slowly coming back.
>>
>>61498230
Most dominated means most dumb and least capable. We already saw how mudslimes can fight.
>>
>>61498246
>me doubt
nobody cares.
a few months ago remember when a polish politician used a fire extinguisher on the satanic jewish menorah in warsaw parliament?
yeah.
that was fantastic.
>>
>>61498241
>thinks I am going to engage in an "argument" with a fascist kike that ask non-sequitors and deflects any and all statements like a fascist parrot of his state that he is
yeah
>>
>>61498248
I'm not even a jew, but i like how you keep outing yourself as nazi, because fighting made up kikes on interned is the only thing you good for.
>>
>>61498236

Maybe you should check who controls the main TV channels in USA since forever. And produces the content. They have used TV as a political tool for a very, very long time.
>>
>>61498247
Only USA is left blocking Palestinian statehood, kike.
Lose them and those 2 weeks are sure as guaranteed.
>>
>>61498251
>got assaulted while sleeping with gliders and weekend warriors getting domed while not knowing how their rifles work
yeah
you didn't do anything when Iran attacked you
>>
>>61498256
>you keep outing yourself as nazi
i told you im not jewish.
>>
>>61498260
even if palestine is admitted to the UN? what will that change exactly? the UN says the golan heights is syrian yet israel still annexed it. you really think a statement from the UN will be the end
>>
>>61498253
>MPs in Poland have voted to revoke a far-right politician's parliamentary immunity from prosecution, after he put out candles lit in celebration of the Jewish festival of Hanukkah last month.
>Grzegorz Braun's actions sparked a global outcry.
Yeah i see, really whole polant is anti-jew kek
Btw good to see rabid monkey get rekt
>>
>>61498269
>the vote failed
>braun is still ok, saying israel is the 4th reich
fantastic.
jews lose again.
>>
>>61498267
I told you you are projecting
>>
>>61498256
NTA
Projection is palpable.
>>
>>61498273
Is it "everybody 'here' in poland" or just Braun you dumb nigger?
>One politician doesnt like jews epicthird world win moment.
>>
>>61498284
its everybody : )
>>
>>61498254
Of course nobody expected any humanlike conversation from you.
>>
why are blatant israeli propaganda threads allowed on /k/? this has nothing to do with weapons, and the red cross bombing incident isn't even a month old. is /k/ completely taken over by mossad agents?
>>
>>61498291
Post left hand.
>>
You know what, think I'm gonna go and watch grass grow.
Might see something interesting unlike with listening to these kike fascists.
>>
>>61498294
I will, once you post your nose.
>>
2006 was catastrophic for Israel. Unlike Hamas, Hezbollah proved to be highly competent combatants. That is why Israel is willing to spend almost any amount of resources to avoid facing off against them again, or to weaken them as much as possible beforehand
>>
>>61498264
>got assaulted
Oh nonono palestroon bros we getting wrong narrative
>you didn't do anything when Iran attacked you
You mean when iranian aa and IRGC higher officers got destroyed?
>>
>>61498291
There is liks 10 of them here because they aren't welcome on the western internet, same as ziggers with /pol/.
They have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>61498291
yeah im pretty sure there is like a dozen mossad kikes on /k for at least a few months now.
>>
>>61498295
>>61498291
You can leave now, you fought well and all imaginary kikes gassed and ashed
>>
File: file.png (22 KB, 609x133)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>imaginary kikes
https://desuarchive.org/k/thread/60054684/#q60056391
>>
File: 1713864010818570.jpg (48 KB, 500x374)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>61498323
>There was a jew in a thread 5 months ago.
Well that proves it.
>>
>>61498323
stupid fucks, why are fascists so bad at propaganda?
>>
i love you anti semitic bastards, this is a glorious thread.
>>
>>61498334
/k is doing everything better than all the other boards, even antisemitism.
>>
Why can't the israelis and the palestinians do the world and themselves a favour and be friends
>>
>>61498382
Israel needs to be in a perpetual state of victimhood.
>>
>>61498382
the middle east was fine up until a cancerous jewish growth was artificially installed right in the middle of it.
>>
>>61498382

Let's say I kill your wife. Your brother. And your children. And then you kill my wife. My brother. My children. Think we can be friends after? No hard feelings?
>>
File: 4xy8zul36x781.jpg (56 KB, 517x768)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>61498395
>the middle east was fine
>>
>>61498398
yup.
like a million times more fine than it is now after the artificial jewish cancerous growth was put there.
>>
>>61498397
>Think we can be friends after? No hard feelings?
europeans are, but the jews needs to exist in a perpetual state of eternal victimhood, they need to be victimised from time to time, thats why they put palestinians in concentration camps - to get them to lash back at the nazi-jews and then they cry they are the victims.
>>
>>61498195
nazis are the good guys now, tho. Azov and all that jazz in Ukraine.
>>
>>61498398
All of it came from French and British(your creators) meddling and colonialism but MENA was in a better state 50 years ago than it is today.
>>
>>61498153
did the voices tell you that? funny how China is their biggest trade partner. It's like saying Poland is anti-Germany while 50% of their economy is in german hands
>>
>>61498425
>Poland is anti-Germany while 50% of their economy is in german hands
lol who told you that?
>>
>>61498421
>The british and the french and COLONIALISM are to blame for a 1500 year old blood feud between Shias and Sunni!
Tankie please kill yourself as soon as possible.
>>
>>61498425
NTA
Vietnam is in a state of strategic ambiguity but they are mostly allied to the US interests as the Chinese are a larger threat to them than Americans could ever be.
Trade with a state doesn't abolish political stances of the states.
That's like saying that China is an ally of EU/USA because we trade, lol.
>>
>>61498427
/pol/ infographics? The voices in his head? He's seemed pretty schizo all thread, getting destroyed continuously in argument then resorting to memeing like
>Lol brits have no land
>All kikes should never have land
It's a bit pathetic really. /pol/ doesn't send their best
>>
>>61498429
Israel is an active participant in this feud.
>https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

Your country bombed Syrian air strips after earthquakes, you can rightly fuck off where you came from.
>>
>>61498427
> lol
>>61498431
> lol
yes, reality is funny like that.
>>
>>61498432
>Lol brits have no land
>All kikes should never have land
this sounds accurate, especially the latter.
>>
>>61498432
NTA but you are pathetic beyond belief.
>/pol/
You are a tourist here same as them.
>>
>>61498421
>It's the jew's fault
>Also its the british's
>Also the french.
Do you also blame them when your mom forgets to buy the sugar cereal at the store?
>>
>>61498437
How about you address points I actually make, you tankie scum. Rather than simply deflecting to something else entirely.
Please tell me how exactly Britain and France and Colonialism caused Islam to schism 1500 years ago you stupid gorilla retard?
>>
>>61498439
its not reality, though.
>>
>>61498194
>jews dont belong anywhere, they dont deserve any land at all.
By showing your true evil colors you're just proving the Israelis to be right when they genocide you
>>
>>61498439
What is the point of your post?
>>
>>61498449
>you are evil if you dont want israel to exist
its the opposite, its the epitome of being good.
>>
>>61498230
>a pathetic subhuman arab calls anyone dominated
stop projecting
>>
>>61498444
Why would engage you on something you pretend I said?
>>
>>61489788
>>61497803
>>61497808
There are plenty of non-Muslim Palestinians, too. Hundreds of thousands of Palestinian Christians and Jews (both professing and direct descendants).
>>
File: 1507290781001.png (46 KB, 758x631)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>61498449
Pls understand, he's 75IQ. He's doing his best.
>>
>>61498457
>jews think only arabs hate them
lol
im looking at a graffiti of a swastika hanging the star of david outside my window, im in mitteleuropa.
>>
>>61498455

Well this could all be resolved very peacefully. Just give Israel Texas and let them have that instead. Kick out everyone else who currently lives there instead, I mean who cares, after all they aren't the Chosen People. Maybe they can go to Mexico or something.
>>
>>61498457
There are no Arabs on /k/, kike.
>>
>>61498466
nah you are definitely a conquered arab projecting his inferiority
>>
Maybe the palestinians were the real descendants of the israelites since they actually still live there, unlike ashkenazi jews
>>
>>61498458
>pretend I said?
You said this :
>All of it came from French and British(your creators) meddling
Quote "all of it". You are directly claiming that the blood feud between Shia and Sunni can be blamed on the british and french and that everything was perfect, a claim so irrational, insane and ahistorical that it has to be challenged.
I get that you don't like this being challenged, because it makes you look stupid, but here's the thing, what you said -was- stupid and you know it, but pride and ideology compels you to not back down, which is even more stupid. Your only two other options now are to ignore me, or to try and meme both of which are increasingly stupid and will only lead to me winning the debate in the minds of onlookers.
>>
>>61498464
>jew mentioning IQ
lol
lmao
>>
>>61498472
chciałbyś, upośledzony żydowski karaluchu ; )
>>
>>61498462
Yeah, what happened to the christians in Bethlehem after it was handed back to the muslim palestinians? Where did they go? Why are they down in number to 10% of what they were before? What happened?
>>
>>61498457
>a pathetic jew whose people lived in cucksheds for thousands of years tries to act like a chad
moshe, I know that your bouts of shilling are interspersed with you wanking your small willy to cuck porn with jewesses being fucked by SS officers or hamas men. your kind are some of the biggest cucks in the planet.
>>
>>61498479
sorry I don't waste my energy translating runes of a conquered "man"
>>
>>61498485
>an arab thinks he is a chad because his entire family tree has been under a boot of a foreign power for its entire duration
You wouldn't even understand what it's like to not be dominated. Even the ruckus you're causing in Europe right now is only allowed by foreign enablers. You're nothing, and you know it.

>starts immediately talking about cuck porn
lmao.
Stop projecting.
>>
>>61498476
I didn't know words can get this cringey.

So your entire argument sits on the assumption that my "all of it" is literal?
Now go and look at history of wars in neighbouring countries to your shithole.
>Ottoman peace > French/British wars > Israel wars > instability/civil war.
Your country is a net negative to humanity.

Look buddy, I ain't forming my sentences to be airtight when talking to a kike subhuman, you'll just have to make do with what is given to you.
>>
>>61498472
>>61498486
jews thinking that only arabs hate them is why israel will be gone from the maps pretty soon.
they dont realize the whole world hates them, they dont have any friends, and its making me smile from ear to ear.

just look at the comments under the newest US Army ad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m25KI4RAm4c

how much you guys wanna bet the delusional kikes will cry that all of these comments are by butthurt arabs?
>>
>>61498502
>>>an arab thinks he is a chad because his entire family tree has been under a boot of a foreign power for its entire duration
NTA but a kike calling someone conquered is NOT okay
>>
>>61498505

Sorry, far from the whole world hates Israel. USA loves them for being their local battlestation. Russia loves them for being a safe haven for their oligark fortunes. Well that's just two but they are kinda big in the money area.
>>
>>61498503
>I didn't actually mean what I said when I tried to awkwardly shoehorn 1500 years of history into my retarded ideology. Also y-y-you're cringy, because being right is for fags!
I accept your concession, tankie scum.
>>
>>61498515
>USA loves them
not any more.
>>
>>61498505
>thinks I give a shit about US recruitment
You are so out of touch lmao. You got your ass kicked multiple times before, and it will happen again. The US weapons just make it easier.
Arabs can't fight. Arabs are fat, lazy, gluttonous fags. And everyone who has dealt with them knows it. You can try and see. If you were a real man and came with an actual military and not hiding behind your women and children it would be even easier and ended faster. You lost before, you will lose again.
In reality, you were abandoned by all your allies. All you got is communist zoomers who will abandon you once they get a new current thing.
>>
>>61489233
did you mean:
how does idf fail to stop 30 000 towelheads for 7 months and counting while mobilizing 400 000 troops and receiving tens of billions US aid?
We don't even mention the carriers protecting jewland or the united AA response of USA, Britain and France to the 200 iranian rockets.
Why is israel so fucking incompetent? How many thousands of hamas "commanders" do they need to kill to get the job done? Is bombing women and children all they can do?
>>
File: 1712663153530451.jpg (62 KB, 900x900)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>61498516
Okay.
I guess we all have to tell ourselves that we are not the evil ones and it is the fucker over the fence that is the root of our own failures.
>>
>>61498510
Glad the reality check upsets you faggot
>>
>>61498519

As long as the billions of dollars in money and arms keep rolling in from US, I doubt the Israelis give a shit if it is love money or guilt money or anger money.
>>
>>61498519
Less than 1% of students at columbus are going to the protests. And that's pretty standard across the board. Most of them are the same grab bag of antifa itinerants, rentacrowds and fringe militants that you saw at CHAZ and BLM.
They do not represent the American people. Twitter isn't real.
>>
>>61498527
US/French wepons are the reason your state exists.
>>
>>61498535
Arabs are incompetent, yes.
Jews were collectively slaves until few hundred years ago and were given their state to them by the British.
>>
>>61498542
You could cut the cope on you with a knife.
>>
>>61498540
>>61498542
>protests
nobody i know went to the anti israeli protests here in poland but everybody i know hates jews with a passion.
same with america, americans hate the jews now - it was only a matter of time.
you cant actually have any positive feelings towards jews once you get to know them.
>>
>>61498543
It was the Czech weapons that did most of it.
And why are you pretending as if Arabs didn't have full backing of more weapons and more manpower? You lost because you are a loser. A projecting, pathetic arab loser.

>>61498547
>Jews were collectively slaves
Where and when? If you're going for loose definition for what you define as slaves then you can put every ethnicity under that. Even you if you got a mortgage.
>>
>>61498562
In Croatia, an anti-minority party won crucial votes and they are required for the next assembly.
>>
>>61493435
shalom
>>
>>61498567
It took the French to proclaim all men as equal for jews to be recognised as humans in much of Europe.
Portuguese and Spanish, for instance, were lucky and they killed all of their jews on slave plantations before that happened.
>>
File: 1704030519717074.jpg (56 KB, 716x1000)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>a jude whose entire ethnoreligious identity revolves around the motto of 'never (being fucked) again' calling others conquered
lol
>>
>>61498568
lmao holy shit i didnt hear about that, thats awesome.
the irish put several migrant homes to the torch yesterday.

the world is healing.
>>
>>61498578
Emancipation has been applied to every group at some point in history. And it also naturally led to the creation of a Jewish homeland.
What is your ethnicity?
>>
File: 1690926834178577.png (586 KB, 567x518)
586 KB
586 KB PNG
>>61497789
>carpet pilots
>>
>>61498578
>It took the French to proclaim all men as equal for jews to be recognised as humans in much of Europe.
and then the dreyfus affair happened.
>>
>>61497762
I've actually been to a couple of the protests to see for myself. In the UK at least it's mostly browns and literal rentamob drug addict with a scattering of the usual weirdo lefty fringers. And the rentamob addicts are clearly identifiable and will admit to being paid to be there if you lend a sympathetic ear and a cigarette.
The numbers are quite small too, like the rally to overturn brexit was significantly larger. The movement looks bigger than it is because the majority leftist media elite oppose Israel and twitter. But neither of those reflect reality. The hard truth is most people don't really give a shit and have enough troubles of their own without worrying about what happens "over there" wherever "there" happens to be.
>>
>>61497789
>>61497851
why do you keep responding to the spammer?
>>
>>61493902
That's not a satellite phone
>>
File: 1712922056953886.gif (3.37 MB, 503x329)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB GIF
>>61497789
>carpet pilots
kek, turdies BTFO
>>
File: gazaza.webm (3.03 MB, 720x1280)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB WEBM
>>61500603
based gif. jews know how to have fun
>>
File: 8303481401808335.jpg (50 KB, 600x420)
50 KB
50 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.