[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Picrel are Fallout 4s post apocalyptic pipe guns, are they viable? How would the ideal gear for a SHTF scenario look like and how would firearms make a comeback in the poast-apocalypse?
Which Armour and what weapon types would presist or make a comeback? Would we see yellow cross poisonous gasses again?
>>
>>61494117
Blurry image plus stupid questions that have been asked a million times plus your mom’s rides my peepee until my gravy train derails in her insides
>>
>>61496253
/thread
>>
>>61496253
Damn why do you trannies have to be such assholes about this, why dont you go and dilate you fucking jewnigger gatekeeper
>>
>>61496253
/thread
>>61496499
YWNBAW
herbs and spices
>>
>>61496508
Lmao @ "no u" kindergarten tier shit. Get fucked faggot if you dont like the thread dont comment, its how people have been dealing with slide threads in pol for years, though this here is not a slide thread but actually fitting to the board and a very ber good thread and op question.
Nigger
>>
>>61496643
YWNBAW, OP
>>
>>61496508
>>61496312
>>61496253
/thread
>>
>>61496253
>Blurry image
Anon, it looks fine to me.
Maybe you're going blind? I can read it perfectly fine.
>>
>>61494117
No point in America. There are plenty of guns already. The limiting factor will be ammunition.
>>
>>61496499
why are you such an angry little newfag?
>>
>>61494117
Medusa Revolver
Taurus Judge Revolver
Pump Action Shotgun you know how to scrap build parts for and reload using anything.
Kukri/Machete/Axe you know how to scrap grind an edge onto and split with.

The rest is out of my range of long term walker material. I just know you need to be able to run any ammo that's not a tapered cartridge, and then turn any such cartridge into shotgun shell reloads.
>all 9mm based pistol cartridges
>all .45/410 based cartridges
>feed the shotgun
>>
>>61496803
>>61496690
>>61496643
>>61496499
samefag
>>
>>61497781
No, niggerfaggot
>>
>>61497781
Genuine question, what the fuck is your problem you are behaving like a fucking reddit tranny, you could just join the discussion or leave because it is all beneath you yet you choose to stay here and insult and wrongfully indict others of WHAT even? Maybe you should change and grow as a person.
>>
>>61496867
How would you do that in a cucked country that has no guns? Also what do you think would we see poisonous gases make a comeback? They are fairly easy to manufacture aren't they?
>>
>>61494117
>Picrel are Fallout 4s post apocalyptic pipe guns, are they viable?
If for whatever reason you had an excess of bullets and very few guns, sure, there'd be garage guns floating around.
>>
>>61496253
Fpbp
>>
>>61494117
Bumping to talk about fallout guns later.
>>
>>61497916
But you could manufacture the bullets yourself easily as well right? Its just gunpowder and led, the tech is hundress of years old
>>
>>61494117
>>61496499
Your question sucks because it's unspecific and now you're fagging out about it. If you want an answer to this gay question at least pick a timeframe - is this an end of times scenario? Infrastructure collapse? The situation dictates the gear.
>>
>>61500697
You can make black powder relatively easily but the kind of propellants required to reliably operate a semi/full auto firearm are a completely different beast.
>>
>>61500730
Oh yeah? I did not think so? Which would be ideal for which situation? Also isnt poisonous gas very simple to DiY, do you think it would make a comeback?
>>
>>61500800
How so? Also would poison gas become viable in this situation?
Should fallout actually have gas grenades?
>>
File: cybermusket.gif (2.98 MB, 232x320)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB GIF
>>61500697
Primers are a lot trickier than powder, unironically you'd be more likely to see matchlocks or electrically ignited muzzle loaders than people putting their own pistol ammo together for a rusty old pipe gun. Once you get to the point you're making primers, you've passed the point where your hand made guns are probably higher quality than some old pipes.

Not saying it wouldn't exist, but other surrounding systems would be more likely to exist in higher quantities.
>>
>>61501326
Wow thats pretty awesome, do you think that in that case poison gas would make a comeback? Since its easy to manufacture in comparison
>>
>>61501891
What is it about poison gas you think is easy to manufacture?
>>
>>61501891
Poison gas is hard to deploy effectively at a low level of technology and your men are constantly accidentally poisoning themselves.
>>
>>61494117
>Best gear for the Apocalypse /SHTF
Sawyer filter
>>
>>61502578
Isnt chlorine gas made by just sending electricity through graphene into a brine of saltwater? Im not sure about the other yellow crosses though
>>
>>61501326
Sorry you've probably just not heard of this yet but this post is just completely wrong. Strike anywhere matches can make primers by reloading used primers
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=matchhead+primers
>>
>>61504836
sorry my bad, strike anywhere OR strike on box matches both work
>>
>>61504687
I was thinking about small canisters and traps in an urban setting without a clear sky above where it would quickly vanish. I think it was ineffective in ww1 because ww1 happened outside. Would poison gas frag mines be viable for post apocalyptuc home defense?
Though now i wonder why terrorists dont use it if it truly is as simple as i make it out to be
>>
>>61501891
>>61502578
>>61504835
ngl but mustard gas is stupid easy to make, you just mix chlorine and muriatic acid. Happened several times when I was supervising lifeguards
>literally violating the geneva convention at a community pool
great times
>>
>>61494117
Fallout 4
>>61496499
>Angry about gatekeeping
>>61496643
>pol
>not /pol/
Unironically kill yourself
>>
>>61504963
>ngl but mustard gas is stupid easy to make
1. in a modern setting, not the post apocalypse
2. Now try to deploy enough of it to be an effective weapon without killing yourself, when you have no protective equipment.
>>
>>61507050
What if you stockpile it in your doomsday shelter? Would homemade frag / yellow cross mortar shells rule the wastes?>>61507050
>>
>>61504963
You may want to retake high school chem class.
>>
>>61504836
OK but in a world where you have run out of factory ammo and reloading components, you will probably run out of matches too at some point
>>
>>61504836
Where are you finding strike anywhere matches?
>>
>>61504846
I'm sure some people, some of the time would make use of poison traps, but it would not be easy or common.
>>
>>61508240
Why what did he say wrong? How is poisonous gas actually made?
>>
>>61500317
Fallout sucks.
>>
>>61508807
>I'm sure some people, some of the time would make use of poison traps, but it would not be easy or common.
Wouldn't it be easier to just make pits with poisoned spikes?
You could just smear your own shit on the spikes. Possibly by stuffing them up your own asshole.
>>
>>61512529
Irrelevant I talk about guns from series I hate all the time.
It's the talking about guns that makes me happy, saying they're good or saying their bad or saying how I would have designed them.
Everything else is irrelevant.
>>
>>61512592
>Wouldn't it be easier to just make pits with poisoned spikes?
Of course, but he wanted to talk about the use of poison gas so that's what I kept my responses to.

>Possibly by stuffing them up your own asshole.
Anal makes people incontinent.
>>
>>61494117
At first, I assumed that op used that image to save our eyes from the abomination that are fo4 pipe weapons; however after a second glance I realize he just picked the first image off of google search, and not even the right one.
>>
>>61518161
You got me, pipe guns also arent important really, what is important is poison gas, the apocalypse will be full of it and people will use it for home defence because it is eqsy to diy and effective in indoor use and urban warfare. What do you think of that?
Also writing this i wonder why the terries dont use it in their terry attacks since its EZ to diy?
I have absoluteley bo intention of ever handling any posionous chemical
>>
>>61494117
bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.