[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

TRAP FILTER EXTENSION ALUMINIUM CUPS BAFFLE CONE DRILLING ENDCAP STEEL THREADED 1.25"ID 6" 10" 8" BOOSTER JIG MOTORCYCLE PEG TUBE CUSTOM ORDER TITANIUM BLACK
>>
FINALLY a non-political skitzo thread.
>>
File: 1604910695047.jpg (54 KB, 699x515)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>61504981
>buying sketchy Ali-Express """"fuel filter"""" kits and installing them on my guns would be 100% legal in my country
MFW I realize that it would be completely pointless because budget cans for .22s and such only cost about $50 in the local gunshop and the process for buying them involves no more paperwork or licensing than buying a box of ammo. Basically just show ID and a license card during the payment process and walk out with a can.
>>
>>61505780
The annoying thing really (well, not really suppressors on the NFA at all is the core shit but) is that it should be and WAS 100% legal in America. That's supposed to be the point of Form 1s even following the law, there is zero textual requirement for "you must make it from raw ore hurr". You pay the same $200 stamp, you go through the same process, you get approved, it shouldn't matter how easy the kit is. And it DOESN'T matter either, like, most Form 1s are SBRs, nobody is making their own barrels from scratch the Form 1 is literally to buy a manufacturer supplied kit. I'm still mad.

>MFW I realize that it would be completely pointless because budget cans for .22s and such only cost about $50 in the local gunshop and the process for buying them involves no more paperwork or licensing than buying a box of ammo. Basically just show ID and a license card during the payment process and walk out with a can.
OK that's nice anon but I don't need any license to buy ammo nor guns nor carry concealed or open however I wish. Yeah it'd be nice to have that be the case for cans too but imagine bragging about needing to show a LOICENSE to buy a box of fucking ammo vs just ordering it online to your door with nothing more then a "are you 18 yo yes/no".
>>
File: confused looking.png (28 KB, 186x208)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>61504981
Does the fuel filter work with leadless copper core fuel? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>61507044
Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>61505825
depends entirely on what part of the US you're in, shit for brains

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.