[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sneekibreeki.png (2.49 MB, 1516x1116)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
>Where to find good RUSSIAN combat footage from Ukraine
So back in the day, liveleak and assorted other websites were great sources of unbiased footage of conflicts. They are now defunct.

Social media sites and youtube have plenty of Ukrainian footage but there is comparatively little Russian footage. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is telegram the main source? Will post a few of my favourites from youtube (ukies) for content.
>>
File: Ukes.png (2.41 MB, 2102x1036)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
Content: Probably the best channel of gopro footage I've seen.

https://youtu.be/fgcdQmCbz-I?si=CPJT1DlSjfMz2rvu

>8:40 onwards - Entrenched and pinned down by arty, Ukes try to extract under heavy fire. APC gets bogged, then arty hits next door as they exfil. Literal hell and makes me glad I'm not a slav.
>>
File: Ukes 2 .png (1.5 MB, 2273x1090)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
https://youtu.be/-LulaA-U7-M?si=hPV4WBTeQdo0Fk0J

Ukes trench clearning, lobbing nades and dodging drones
>>
File: Ukes 3 .png (2.28 MB, 2116x1074)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
https://youtu.be/X98CVvrHT0E?si=KDJ_uV0UoxIxaATw

>Combat entering Andriivka, small squad clearing ruins
>>
>>61576165
https://www.reddit.com/r/RussianWarFootage2/comments/1clhiuu/footage_of_close_quarter_combat_and_afu/

Try this leddit subreddit brother
>>
>>61576165
There isn't much any more because of the progressive decline in russian troop quality. There genuinely are not many professional infantry soldiers left in the russian army, and of those remaining, how many are both filming and releasing that film publicly?

Earlier in the war we saw a lot more infantry POV footage, especially from Wagner guys (the actual veteran mercenaries, not the cannon fodder). Too bad most of them are either dead, exiled, or currently planning their next raid into Belgorod.

And then there's the matter of policy. Russian official policy is to suppress the war as much as possible, keeping it out of sight and mind of Muscovites, and only drip-feeding super carefully made videos which are most often faked. On the flipside, it benefits Ukraine immensely if their soldiers share video. It shows their countrymen that they're fighting hard, that they're winning overall (picrel as an example - how many hundreds signed up after seeing that video?) and the West that the war has not frozen. So while Russia may attempt to suppress these videos when possible, Ukraine typically does not.
>>
>>61576440
What happened to r/RussianWarFootage, anon?
>>
>>61576165
Look at the /gif/, there are often war footage threads
>>
Jannie deleted thread
>>61578019
> coward pinko commies complaining about military service?
>die for Israel! You’re a coward for opposing kidnapping and slavery!

>It's like you guys are afraid of being strong, or something
See my post >>61578018.
> Everyone on Earth should have guns. Ukrainian civilians would be at far less risk of abuse in captured territory if they were armed.
If our governments didn’t prohibit gun ownership (because it threatens their monopoly on violence) there’d be no excuse for a draft, possibly even a military.
You can’t practically take over a population who’s armed with modern firearms, your only course of action would be to obliterate everything, voiding any logical reason to invade.
>>
>>61577455
it's nothing but people posting non footage and, "hohols will never win!" hardly any footage. last time I saw one was a trench where a English speaking squad was storming a trench and one took a round to the helmet. apparently it only knocked him out and all the Russians in the video were eventually over run and killed. pro Russian posters edited the video with a caption trying to make it seem like the Russians had killed the storm troopers. it's pathetic.
>>
Go to Dvach /news/ where all interesting videos from Telegram get posted without actually having to browse Telegram. Judy, if you want to post those on /k/ be careful — don’t point out which side is which so that it maximizes the time it’ll stay up before deletion. If you post it titled “Russian drone blows up Ukrainians” it’ll get deleted immediately.
>>
>>61578154
thank you for doing the needful, Sir
>>
>>61577455
It got taken down , so now there’s this version which is basically the same thing. It appears the Russians have thermal but the footage looks like some gulf war type shit with how crappy the resolution is. It works tho as we can see…
>>
>>61576165
Most Russians can’t even afford Holosun optics, I doubt they’re too concerned about capturing footage. They were literally looting toilets/washers and dryers at the beginning of the war.
>>
>>61576165
Unironically Reddit, since every time I've seen Russian combat footage on here that wasn't potato quality with a billion jump cuts, that's what's been given as the source. I think the sub they were getting it from was War Footage, or Combat Footage or something like that.
>>
>>61578154
>don’t point out which side is which so that it maximizes the time it’ll stay up
But then pro-Russia spammers will cry and piss and shit themselves whining how they dindu nuffin to catch shit from anyone.
>>
>>61578097
But my government allows gun ownership and has an all-volunteer military.
>>
>>61576165
Back during Syria war Anna news recorded crazy good footage.
Idk if they cover Ukraine but they probably do so search for their youtube/telegram channel.
>>
>>61578227
Having any kind of optics other than scope is just sign of weakness.
>>
War leaks on YouTube has some Russian footage
>>
>>61579536
Well they obviously don’t have those if they can’t even afford Holosun red dots like the ukie poorfags can is the point I was getting at
>inb4 shitty pso or other dogshit russian optics
>>
>>61576165
Slaza Incel SZ
>>
>>61576193
>makes me glad I'm not a slav
But you are, Indiana vatnigger.
>>
>>61576580
Pretty much this
>>
>>61578154
>Go to Dvach /news/
great suggestion, go there too and never come back zigur
>>
>>61576165

R/UkraineRussiaReport it's probably the best source for what you're looking for
>>
>Ziggers come from reddit
No surprise there
>>
>>61579614
from reddit and dvatch lol
and samefaggin' like it's 10 of them lmao
>>
>>61576580

While I overall agree with your interpretation about the different policies there are plenty of russian vids if you dig deep enough. You probably won't find them here though
>>
>>61579625
removal of poster count was a mistake
>>
>>61579626
Ironically, some of the best Russian footage I've seen is being disseminated by Ukrainian sources.
Know thy enemy and whatnot.
>>
>>61578046
It's always the same webms
>>
>>61578485
Ukraine doesn’t that’s why they’re fucked.
>>
File: 1715035912535696.jpg (50 KB, 1024x579)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>61576165
/pol/ CHUG >>>

inb4
>REEEEEEEE
>VATNIG VATNIG
>SUBHUMAN UNTERMENSCH !!!
>REEEEEE
>GREOIJAM SLAVA WREEEEEEE !
>>
>>61579598
Cringe
>afraid to say zigger
Cringe
>>
>>61579626
Right comrade, best check Incel Slava Z on Telegraph. They show what the west hides.

>>61576165
The answer Op is because when those sites were active it was biased, but both sides of a given conflict didn't have media policies and the number of people who had the tech to record and upload were smaller. Don't go pretend like the pages uploading the VLOGs from the Donetsk FSB lackeys were unbiased.
>>
>>61580844

This answer convinced me you're very intelligent and not retarded. Congrats. By the way there still many ways to find russian vids. You just don't know how to get them
>>
>>61576580
video source?
>>
>>61581671
it's from like 15 months ago, dude wipes him and a few dudes out

he's dead now btw
>>
>>61581722
i figured he was, he's dead in that guy's sights
>>
>>61576165
>>>/gif/catalog
>>
>>61583092
>same webms again and again and again
>all drone footage
>all ukranian footage reposted again and again and again
fuck off
>>
>>61576580
There’s a ton of drone footage of khokhols getting blasted while running away dude, stop being delusional.
>>
>>61584332
The fact that they're drafting retards, cancer patients, and aids patients now doesn't really inspire confidence.
>>
>>61584332
One day they will wake up and face the sad truth
>>
>>61576165
>unbiased footage of conflicts
I don't think those even exist anymore. It's basically zigger camp like pol or ukrop camp like k and the smallest deviation from groupthink means an exile.
>Where to find good RUSSIAN combat footage from Ukraine
telegram

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.