[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Has any country besides the US experimented with psychic warfare?
>>
>>61579285
>the man who stared at goats.
>>
>>61579285
The Soviet Union, whose program, iirc, inspired the American one. Sometimes their strategy of bullshitting about everything they do works out for them and makes one of their enemies waste time and money on some stupid shit.
>>
File: Yuri_portrait.jpg (44 KB, 379x463)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>61579339
>stupid shit
>implying
>>
>>61579285
> US experimented
But then they switched to psychedelic warfare and started the current drugtards trend...
>>
>>61579285
Why would you need to mind control a dog they already listen to orders.
>>
File: Bantz.jpg (73 KB, 602x709)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>61579285
>>61579308
>>61579339
>>61579461
>>61580070
>>61580109
Daily reminder the CIA said remote viewing was not only real, but provided detailed intelligence.
>https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000200180005-5.pdf
>These are examples in which the sponser or another government client asked for a single remote viewing of a site, known to a requester in real time of the future, and the viewer provided details far beyond what can be taken as a reasonable guess.
>Two such examples are given by May (1995) in which it appears that the results were so striking that they far exceeded the phenomenon in the laboratory.
>Using ad hoc analysis, Dr. May concluded that in one of the cases, a remote viewer was able to describe a microwave generator with 80 percent accuracy, and that of what he said almost 70 percent was reliable.
>Laboratory remote viewings rarely had show that level of correspondence.
Here's a good Art Bell in terview with Ingo Swann, one of the CIA's best viewers. He was also a devout Scientologist, so take that as you will.
>https://goodpods.com/podcasts/reekola-midnite-37797/2002-05-15-coast-to-coast-am-with-art-bell-ingo-swann-paul-h-smith-rem-1561635
>>
>>61580240
>Russians constantly paranoid over domestic informants and betrayers as the US has been effortlessly and correctly predicting their behavior and plans since the start of the invasion of Ukraine, publishing their plans in real time in international media
>turns out the CIA was using actual wizards to scry on them
>>
>>61580070
The 1st Earth Battalion was a pioneer in using drugs for military purposes. It's founder, Jim Channon, got authorization by the Army to go on a year long TDY all over San Fransisco to talk with hippies and intellectuals to figure out how to best use LSD and psychedelics. He then wrote the most interesting FM in the entire Army.

https://archive.org/details/FirstEarthBattalionManual/mode/1up
>>
>>61580719
>No Earth Soldier shall be denied the kingdom of heaven because he is used as an instrument of indiscriminate war
That's pretty fucking based and 40Kpilled desu.
>>
>>61579308
Yeah man thats the name of the movie
>>
>>61579285
>psychic warfare?
Psychological warfare is 10000 more effective.
>>
>>61580263
>be me
>grow up watching spy movies
>dream of being a secret agent, doing badass stuff while serving my country
>set my sights on joining the CIA
>study hard with my goal in mind, eventually get into an elite university
>social life is kill but manage to graduate with straight As
>finally apply to the agency
>pass all interviews with flying colors
>finish training at the top of my class
>shift is 12 straight hours of pondering the orb (lunch breaks don't count)
>>
>>61581085
tis the life of a scryer
>>
>>61579285
The Israelis use Yid Kabbalistic JooMagic.

It works by the blood of young Goy children…always has.
>>
>>61580070
>started the current drugtards trend
Nigger we've been ingesting shit that makes us feel funny since before we could walk on two legs
>>
>>61580240
Sounds like a BS cover story to hide just how effective CIA satellite and probably stealth drone surveillance is. And possibly even get enemies to waste time and money looking into it themselves.
>>
>>61579285
Nazis were very interested in the occult.
>>
File: ad3.jpg (105 KB, 610x535)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>61580263
>this nigga was a fed all along
>>
>>61579285
It's funny to think of it now, but up until the late 80s even Police used to consult psychics to help them with crimes. Like seriously, until the USSR fell it was hard to get more than half the public to know that it was all some scam bs shit
>>
>>61581703
drone is just a codeword for familiar
>>
>>61580719
It's like reading the wrapper of a Dr. Bronner's soap product
>>
>>61579285
Psychic warfare is here
You better believe me brother
X-ray vision
>>
>>61581829
First thing that I did was buy a pack of smokes
Check into a motel and consult my horoscope
Sitting on the bed with the briefcase in my hands
Patiently awaiting any word from high command
>>
imagine a world where instead of brass jews you have fudds hoarding used bags of herbal tea
>>
>>61580240
>one single person is able to describe a microwave generator with 80% accuracy but also only 70% of that 80% was accurate (accuracy is vaguely defined)
>uses ad hoc analysis (lol)
This is gay pseudoscience bait to hide actual espionage practice
>>
>>61579285
>>
>>61580719
He had me up until the gay sex part
>>
>>61580240
The gateway program was a hell of a thing.
>>
File: 1657156638004.gif (516 KB, 387x305)
516 KB
516 KB GIF
>>61582011
>>61581703
You can try remote viewing yourself. You just gotta believe.
>>
>>61582059
I liked the little propaganda posters in psicorp, they were a call out to The Prisoner I think.
>>
>>61581703
as late as 1969, the USA had to phrase their satellite capabilities as "national technical means of verification" because, despite the USA and Soviets both possessing and being aware of the other side's surveillance satellites, the USSR didn't want to reveal their existence to the public during the SALT talks
>>
File: latest-1254967031.jpg (484 KB, 1920x1040)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
>>61579285
The Federation used it to find The Brain
>>
>>61579285
The USSR did.
>>
>>61580240
>Ingo Swann
Has anyone heard about his encounter with Robert Monroe? It was pretty messed up.
>>
File: sxpra (1).png (116 KB, 1200x1508)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>61581707
>>
>>61583686
Let's hear it.
>>
>>61583815
I should have said Robert Monroe's experience with Ingo Swann. Following is from another anon about a story that is not widely known.
Ingo Swann and Robert Monroe were both involved in the Stargate Project, a secret U.S. Army unit that investigated the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications3. According to Swann, he once tricked Monroe into entering a forbidden zone of consciousness, where he encountered a terrifying entity that threatened to destroy him. Swann claimed that he did this to test Monroe's abilities and to show him the dangers of exploring the unknown realms of the mind1. Swann described this incident in his book Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy. He wrote:

>I had been working with Bob Monroe for some time, trying to help him develop his out-of-body skills. One day, I decided to play a little joke on him. I told him to follow me as I projected my consciousness to a distant location. I led him to a place that I knew was off-limits, a place where I had encountered a powerful and hostile being. I wanted to see how he would react, and if he could handle the situation. I thought he would be scared, but also curious and excited. I was wrong. As soon as we arrived, the being sensed our presence and attacked us. It was like a huge, dark, shapeless mass of pure evil. It tried to engulf us and tear us apart. I managed to escape, but Bob was trapped. He was screaming and begging for help. I felt sorry for him, but I also felt a strange satisfaction. I had proven that I was superior to him, that I knew more than he did. I had shown him the limits of his abilities. I had taught him a lesson. I had set a trap for him, and he had fallen into it
>>
>>61583920
Robert Monroe was terrified and traumatized by the situation. He felt that he was about to die and that he had been betrayed by Ingo Swann. He later wrote about his experience in his book Journeys Out of the Body. He wrote:

> I was suddenly aware of a presence, a being of some kind, that was approaching me. It was huge, dark, and menacing. It seemed to radiate hatred and evil. It was coming closer and closer, and I felt a wave of panic wash over me. I tried to move, to get away, but I was paralyzed. I felt a cold, clammy touch on my face, and then a crushing pressure on my chest. I couldn't breathe. I felt a sharp pain in my heart, and I thought I was having a heart attack. I screamed for help, but no one heard me. I realized that Ingo had led me into a trap, that he had abandoned me to this horrible creature. I felt a surge of anger and resentment towards him. How could he do this to me? Why did he hate me so much? I felt that I was dying, that this was the end. I must be dead, I thought. [<sup>1</sup>](^1^)

According to Swann, he heard Monroe's screams and felt sorry for him. He decided to rescue him and pulled him out of the forbidden zone. He claimed that he did this as a favor to Monroe, to show him the reality and the risks of psychic exploration2. However, Monroe did not appreciate Swann's intervention. He felt that Swann had violated his trust and endangered his life. He never forgave him for this incident, and their relationship deteriorated afterwards3.
>>
>>61583928
However, Monroe's account of their relationship was very different. He said that he met Swann in 1973 and that they only had a few sessions together. He said that Swann was arrogant and dishonest and that he tried to manipulate him and take credit for his discoveries. He said that Swann was not his spirit guide, but rather a negative entity that interfered with his OBEs and caused him fear and confusion. He said that he had to fight off Swann's attacks and that he never trusted him again. 4

Monroe also described an encounter with a demon-like being that he called the Inspec, which he said was a powerful and hostile intelligence that controlled the lower astral realms. He said that he encountered the Inspec during one of his OBEs and that it tried to capture and enslave him. He said that he managed to escape with the help of his real spirit guide and that he learned that the Inspec was behind many of the negative experiences that people had during OBEs. He said that the Inspec was also responsible for creating illusions and false memories in the minds of some psychics, such as Swann. 5
>>
At the local grocery store, one of the cashiers is some bitch with some heeb tattoo
I always go to her line and think about how many jews could he hanged with a barbed wire noose before it broke as hard as I can while I stare at her
>>
>>61582117
No you NEED to believe, which is the problem, if you want it to happen it will if you force yourself to just hallucinate it, which is fucking worthless
>>
>>61580240
Why the fuck would you trust documents put out by the CIA?
>>
>>61579285
It's a shame he lost the psychic battle against the goat and had to be put down after eating the curtains.
>>
>>61580988
It sounds better in Czech because here female goat is also a term for woman's breast.
>men who stare at tits
>>
>>61583960
It's not a hallucination if it's real.
>>
File: 1715126426624.jpg (322 KB, 1280x720)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>61583928
>Ingo you rat! You weren't testing my ability! You led me to an astral beast to give me the ol' spicy projection! How could you give your own friend the spicy projection, Ingo?
>>
>>61584147
Why
>>
File: 75348573897.jpg (125 KB, 1024x576)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>61585577
>>
>>61580240
You’re a literal retarded nigger who saw one dumb document and thought it was the truth.

In high school I spent two months digging through Gateway’s documents because I was bored. 99.99% of the remote viewing tests they did were absolutely dogshit. They were always super vague and never accurate. Most of the time the interviewer had to stop the session because the “viewer” was getting so much wrong
>where’s the bad guy?
>it’s dark
>theres buildings
>people are there
>they have guns
>my god he can remotely view!!!1!1!

>describe the microwave generator
>its metal
>it has copper wires
>there’s tubes
>it makes microwaves
>ZOMG HE CAN REMOTELY VIEW YOU GUYS1!1!1!1!
By the end of the program they declared it a massive failure, with essentially 0 accuracy and 0 practical use. The “viewers” were doing the same shit psychics do, using context clues and just guessing
>>
>>61579285
The Corps is mother, the Corps is father.
>>
File: IMG_8231.jpg (6 KB, 277x177)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>61583920
>>61583928
>>61583939
>>61585577
>we do a little trolling
Captcha is YAVAD
>>
>>61580240
>remote viewing was not only real, but provided detailed intelligence.
They did not like what they saw at all and still refuse to admit it work.
>>
>>61591704
Yeah but that doesn't mean you should stop trying
>>
I'm remote viewing everyone in this thread.
>>
>>61580240
Somethingsomething carrots give pilots better vision to hide radar's existence.
>>
>>61581085
The Orb is the perfect shape, and the perfect solution!
>>
>>61579285
Australia.

Obviously.
>>
>>61596911
Impressed that the goblin version hasn't been posted yet. Well done guys!
>>
File: 1711232116363417.png (924 KB, 610x535)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
>>61581735

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.