[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: uk iraq.jpg (100 KB, 1024x547)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
According to records they had a nominal force present, does anyone have any stories? Black Watch and SAS were on deck, and I refuse to believe they didn't get up to some shit.
>>
File: war on terror.jpg (95 KB, 630x450)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
they protected are freedoms from mud, goats, and more mud and goats. great heroes. long live the queen!!!
>>
>>61584639
The fuck's wrong with you Haj, go smoke a jaffar.
>>
>>61584266
Nothing. The Black Watch were sent to Camp Dogwood to provide security on the route between Fallujah and Karbala so that the US could free up forces for the battle in Fallujah
Likewise UKSF were in the area to relieve US SOF units committed to Fallujah.
>>
>>61584410
What the fuck why did they tie up those Iraqi women?
>>
>>61584266
Basra. Residents are actually grateful.
>>
>>61584266
They made the tea.
>>
>>61584410
Wow, you're so edgy and proactive making a post that seemingly mocks the British Army and queen
>>
>>61584266
they tried to stay relevant and hide the fact their empire was over
>>
>>61584266
If I recall an A10 strafed a british warrior IFV
>>
>>61584266
>and I refuse to believe they didn't get up to some shit.
They were pulled in to provide rout security because US forces in the area were stretched.
>>
File: eq9dj2pssjr61.png (598 KB, 1080x1024)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>>61584266
They weren't at Westfold, that's for sure.
>>
>>61587114

That was before Fallujah. I'm not sure where exactly beyond southern Iraq but I just want to post this account from a Scimitar commander in the convoy (Scimitars are cute little recon AFVs not IFVs) since it's such a great example of a bad day at work.

It's honestly worse that the other teamkill against the Canadians since they were just chilling while the blues and royals guys were calling air support on an enemy tank only to get fragged by their own air. They still had to deal with the Iraqi tank.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.