[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mike-glover-jail.jpg (37 KB, 1092x657)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>
>>61586938
Yes, didn’t you watch Rambo First Blood?
>>
>>61586938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr0WT-3TiZ4
>>
>>61586938
This shit is so blurry, I thought I was still day drunk from last night.
>>
>domestic violence in the presence of a child
>>
>>61587019
It's great for lifetime outcomes and speed running cirrhosis
>>
>>61587019
>Roided up coke addict beats his wife in front of his kids
Many such cases
>>
he looked like something was wrong for some time, he went deep in the pol schizo rabbit hole
>>
>>61586938
LMAO
>>
>>61588619
>roids
>coke
That problem will fix itself soon enough
>>
File: 1709823735569727.png (456 KB, 555x640)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>Doesn't claim PTSD at the VA in the belief that it'll be used against him to take his guns

76-5-114(2B) DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PRESENCE OF CHILD - INJURY/WEAPON/DEATH

76-5-103(2)+(3BI) AGGRAVATED ASSAULT RESULTING IN SERIOUS BODILY INJURY

76-5-304(2A) UNLAWFUL DETENTION

76-6-106.1(2B)+(3BIV) PROPERTY DAMAGE/DESTRUCTION - LOSS < $500

78B-7-806(1)(B)(I) VIOLATION OF A JRA/JAIL RELEASE COURT ORDER - FELONY ARREST
>>
I hope you get things turned around Mike. It may be a long dark trip but you can make it out to the other side.
>>
>>61589930
>turning around
>a domestic abuse charge
Yeah, he's donezo if found guilty. May aswell request the judge for death penalty
>>
I guess our boy is out. His total bond was $15,000 which is just $1,500 to bail out. Hopefully it is just a huge domestic misunderstanding.

https://sheriff.utahcounty.gov/corrections/inmateDetail
>>
>>61586938
someone shop a rice hat on him
>>
>>61586938
what happened to his outer haven type project he was working on
>>
>>61590245
it was
>>
>Conservative zigger supporting trump lover gun nut youtuber turns out to be a piece of shit
Many such cases!
>>
>>61586938
>Are Green Berets taught how to escape jail?
there is a reason all military trained personnel are already on a watchlist
>>
>>61593850
Stay in your lane as a power bottom being sodomized in the US Senate Hearing Chambers.
>>
>>61590376
Xof attacked
>>
>>61589796
PTSD doesn't preclude you from having guns. You have to either be certifiably insane or have been committed to an institution under court order.
>>
>>61593821
>t, Mike
>>
>>61586938
Yes, SERE training taught how to pick cuffs, break ties, pick locks, escape and evade, etc. I'm sure some SF have sat in on similar trainings but it's not primarily what they focus on. SERE definitely does but any military or even local police/SWAT can sit in on a training and get that portion.
>>
>>61597011
Sure, but the point is that many vets avoid treatment because they think treatment will lead to such declarations instead of avoiding treatment and bottling everything up leading to those declarations.

Tbf, I wouldn’t trust the VA either, they treated both my grandfathers like inconveniences that would serve best by dying early instead of getting treatment for service in WWII and Korea.
>>
File: Andrew Jackson.jpg (25 KB, 325x234)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
I learned a lot from this Field Craft Survival video with Mike Glover and Josh from HamRadioCrashCourse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y37T7I5pTPk
>>
>>61593821
>t. beaten baby mama
>>
File: 1623167919395.png (253 KB, 400x400)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
Are we goin to get videos on prison made machineguns now?
>>
Why do hapas always end up becoming mentally ill?
>>
File: sgt--barry-sadler.jpg (1.02 MB, 3401x2400)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>100 men we test today
>if they beat their wife
>we put em away
>>
>>61597912
>Men that mean just what they say
>One more word, and you're cold as clay
>>
File: Sulu.jpg (23 KB, 445x250)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>61598091
Thanks anon
only /k/ would get that reference
>>
>>61586938
if he gets convicted on the felonies there is a high chance he ends up being killed in a gunfight with the cops when they come to take his guns. this guy is already a schizo so taking them is best for everyone
>>
Huh that might have been him before I read the filename wasn't sure, booking pic is a bit blurry and he looks like shit. RIP guntuber career I guess.
>>
>>61593821
There's he said she said about what lead up to it, but the facts are they argued, she went to the bathroom with their kid to give the kid a bath. She locked the door behind her. He broke down the door, and she ended up in the ER with a fractured wrist. That's one hell of a misunderstanding.
>>
File: IMG_1636.jpg (3.37 MB, 2448x3264)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB JPG
>>61586938
He started claiming he was 1st SFOD-D, but was only attached to them through CIF. I took one of his classes before the pandemic when he was still running them with Kevin Owens. After his Sean a Ryan interview and befriending GBRS, he became insufferable.
>>
“…We are addressing the recent events involving the arrest of Mike Glover, our CEO and Founder, with the utmost gravity and concern. The arrest is a disappointment, and we ask for privacy and prayers for his family as they navigate this difficult chapter in their lives.
Fieldcraft Survival is a company committed to helping others prepare for, adapt to, and overcome worst-case scenarios. We realize that each of us individually can and do face personal and professional challenges, but together, we, as a company will now practice what we preach as we work through the challenges that lie ahead.
While we cannot comment on the specifics of the ongoing legal proceedings out of respect for the privacy and dignity of all involved parties, we want to reaffirm our commitment as a company to fostering a culture of respect, integrity, and transparency within our organization and communities. We also want to reaffirm that we do not condone domestic violence in any way.
However, we believe that Mike deserves due process of law and that as the legal system moves forward, and as the facts come out it will paint a clearer picture of what happened and the circumstances of the situation. We know everyone wants details but, as with most investigations, time will help our understanding of the facts.
Our current focus remains on prioritizing the well-being and privacy of all involved, supporting a thorough and impartial legal process and maintaining the integrity of our organization.
As we review the ongoing situation we ask our customers, supporters and our work family for patience with the process and faith in fairness in the eventual outcome. While we work to navigate this current challenge, Fieldcraft Survival remains steadfast in its reputation for offering unique services, quality products and expert training.
Our thoughts are with all those affected by this situation, and we ask for your patience, understanding, and support as we navigate this challenging time.”
>>
>>61600155
>He started claiming he was 1st SFOD-D

Can you post a link?
>>
>>61600550
Lots of former Delta operators have beef with him but they all make vague IG posts and then delete them like teenage girls. From what I can gather he went to Delta selection and passed, but failed the Operator training course. Then got offered a direct support role in Delta.
>>
>>61586938
That's the face of a man who knows he's going to become a meme
>>
>>61593821
Your girlfriend wears sunglasses indoors doesn’t she?
>>
>>61601885
She just keeps running into doorknobs, I just don't get it
>>
>>61586938
Did he smack around his white teenager wife?
>>
>>61593821
Can confirm, she just fell down the stairs
t. Flight of stairs
>>
File: mike's hand.png (812 KB, 874x645)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
>>61586938
before pic
>>
File: glover-wife-court.jpg (63 KB, 900x634)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
court hearing
>>
>>61586938
>beats wife
>sheriffs department take a hiring photo
>>
>>61602027
Never stick your dick in crazy. Marrying a thot 20 years your junior isn’t a recipe for success. Also helps to not beat them. Think we’ll get a field craft vid on avoiding child support and dodging restraining orders?
>>
>>61602100
A xitter user from utah following the case claims his wife has asked for leniency from the court. I'd be willing to that mike and his wife are both crazy desu
>>
>>61588713
did he? seemed incredibly naive like most green berets appear to be for some reason. Thought most of his stuff was bland and old, not up to date with better lessons learned.
uf pro cqb guide was much better. what a tard though.
>>
>>61601653
>>61600550
He said he was in the Unit during Ryan’s Podcast, that he was Tier-1 a few times and taught CQB classes saying he was operator, sniper, recon, homeland security (some college degree) expert. There is a reason why Kevin Owen’s left and distanced himself from Mike.
https://www.overmatchconsulting.com/
>>
she deserved that ass whooping
>>
>>61602111
Because Mike had his groupies contact her against the courts orders, will they disregard that for potential pressure from Mike?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.