[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gun.jpg (92 KB, 1170x657)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Hello /k/ recently my phone was stolen, and today some guy messaged me threatening to kill me, told me my home address and sent pic related to show me he was serious about it, should I be worried?
>>
>>61589450
Send a picture of your dick with the caption "Drizzle Drizzle" and keep a piece on your hip. Problem solved.
>>
>hasn't invited him over yet
ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing?
>>
>>61589450
i think you're full of shit
>>
Involve law enforcement and send them proof. Better yet go to their precinct
Also provide proof or else you're a lying faggot. At least a meme war thread died for this
>>
>>61589450
>and sent pic related to show me
But your phone was stolen.Where did he send the pic to?
>>
>>61589450
No you can't use target ammo to kill people, it only kills targets. Id be worried if he sent a picture with hollow points because those kill people
>>
>>61589486
His ass
>>
>>61589450
>threaten to kill someone via trackable device
>chromed turkshit pistol
>ball ammo
based and nogpilled
>>
>>61589463
ask him if he's coming over on his bicycle
or if his grandmother is giving him a ride in her car
>>
>>61589486
The sim card I used in the stolen phone has the same phone number as the one im currently using
>>
Forgot to add that he wants to kill me over not deactivating the "find my iphone" app thingy
>>
>>61589587
Where do you live, I'll help home alone your house
>>
Posting in a LARP thread
>>
>>61589587
if you know where the phone is you should just go kill him
>>
>>61589450
Screenshot the message, and maybe call any local pawn/gun shops about if anyone just got a nickel plated CZ75s. Obviously a police report would be beneficial.

Fuck the bullshit, nigga left his nose open wide. Try to get the exif data off the photo as well.
>>
>>61590599
That’s a Hi-Power my guy
>>
>>61590608
You sure? I mean, I'm capable of being way out of order. Could even be when SmiffnWesson tried getting their foot in on wonder 9s.
>>
>>61590623
that's definitely a hi-power. compare any detail on the frames of the two guns.
>>
OP won't do anything but act placid and helpless even when people point out the obvious, simplest and immediate recourse to take.

I see this with advice threads a lot even when it's not a troll. I guess that's what learned helplessness is like when your an insipid cuck faggot

They don't want advice they want to vindicate their feelings of powerlessness without being proactive

Fuck you OP. You deserved to get your shit jacked because your weak.
>>
File: 1711922501988431.png (309 KB, 460x689)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>61589450
the nog is prob gonna ventilate op in question as the police take 30-120 minutes to arrive. Completely deserved as OP is a giga cuck. Get darwined NPC
>>
File: 1693946670763633.jpg (18 KB, 588x324)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>61589450
Call him a broke faggot who can't afford hollow points, mace him when he shows up and beat him with the most humiliating object you own
>>
>>61589450
Send him a picture of your 3a vest and AR-15
>>
>>61589450
The gun does look plausibly real. It's an FN or Browning Hi-Power, which was very widely used by cold war era military and police forces. Depending on what county you are posting from it could still be in service today.

The nickel finish looks very cheap and the Phillips grip screw on the grip hints that it is probably in poor condition. The ammunition pictured is real, but an eclectic mix of modern and old surplus ammunition. While I wouldn't bank on it, there is a reasonable chance that this gun would misfire or jam if used.

As far as what to do, well this genius knows you can track his location and has now escalated the situation from mere theft to death threats and illegal weapon possession. It's an easy bust for all but the most apathetic police officer. I'd get a fix on the location and present the evidence to the police.
I'd angle it from the standpoint that not only are you concerned for your own safety, but that it would be a very easy bust and that this retard probably has all sorts of other dumb shit at his house they could charge him for, plus they can kick him in the nuts a few times and get names of accomplices. Make it seem worth THEIR while to dick up this fuckboy's life and they'll probably do it.

As far as protecting yourself, if you aren't already strapped you should get strapped. Get a gun that works with modern, effective, reliable hollow points. Take time to train shooting it. Even middling effort will give you a huge edge over this retard.
>>
>>61591065
the OP is just going to vaguely meander about or stop replying and won't actually do anything.

He's asshurt he got victimized so he comes here to repair his violated ego but is too spineless to actually do something that would actually result in justice and resititution

I don't know what makes some men like this. I guess they just get browbeaten by life and others to the point they turn into passive submissive cucks

I got violently traumatized and it made me resolve to make sure it could never happen again. He just wants an excuse for why it's okay for him to do nothing but wants us to repair his state of mind for him by telling him it's okay he got punked.

Fuck that and fuck you OP. File a police report and follow the advice people itt gave you or you might as well just call the guy and thank him

STOP
BEING
A
BITCH
>>
>>61591065
>>61591135
also fuck you wumbo. I don't like you either
>>
>>61591143
and fuck you, me. I don't like you either. Fucking piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (12 KB, 203x249)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>61591175
u mad?
>>
>>61590623
>You sure?
You retarded?
>>
>>61590984
So he can steal those too? Good idea
>>
>>61589587
So identify his location, meet him there, and fuck his mouth until he cums all over himself. That's pretty obviously what he wants.
>>
>>61589450
>report to provider that your phone was stolen
>IMEI (think that was the term) num now blacklisted on all providers making the phone a worthless brick, ask for IMEI num
>report death threats to police, provide IMEI num
>buy a 1911 incase retard is actually serious
>wait
T. Former cell sales rep.
>>
>>61589450
how old are those bullets
>>
>>61589562
sounds made up to me
>>
>>61589450
If he really wanted to kill you, he wouldn't have warned you. He just thinks he can get money out of you.

Unfortunately, he seems prepared, he must do this often, he probably has plenty other victims. If you don't comply, he won't lose his time with you.
>>
>>61590984
No tell him 'do it faggot' then shoot him when he turns up in retard rage.
>>
>>61589486
who was phone?
>>
>>61589471
>i think you're full of shit
/thread
>>
>>61589587
Tell him you'll tell the cops where his dumbass is if he doesn't shut the fuck up.
>>
File: Bane.jpg (570 KB, 2048x1362)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
>Has only one gun

Why are you here?
>>
File: 1686232215462302.gif (2.46 MB, 245x160)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB GIF
>>61589450
This is such a lazy premise that makes no sense
>>
File: one_n_done.png (150 KB, 560x303)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>61589562
>so basically this guy is texting himself and somehow knows the OP is getting the texts...... or something
Well then, carry on. Perfectly plausible. Get a shotgun.
>>
>>61589527
Not only that, but multiple types of 9mm. Some of those rounds have sealant.
>>
>>61592637
that works too but I always roll to intimidate (or persuade but not with this retard) before initiate combat
>>61591936
no see, you shoot him with the ar-15 if he tries that
>>
>>61589450
That's pretty exciting. Hopefully he visits unwanted and brings your phone back.
>>
>>61589481
LE isn't doing anything for a stolen phone.
>>
>>61594888
This and checked. Anyone who even replies beyond this post is assfuck retarded.
>>
send a picture of your erect dick and tell him to buy himself some lipstick on the way since he's headed over
>>
>>61589450
Just tell him you don’t believe him.
Sorry man I just don’t believe you.
>>
You know you can call the provider and have them gelocate the fuckin thing you shit head idiot OP
right?

shit head
>>
Subdue him and break that buck!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.