[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240508_172620503.jpg (1.3 MB, 4608x3456)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
Anyone know anything about INA revolvers other than they're Brazilian
>>
>>61589485
Sick cat on the side, wish I had one now
>>
Put many a favela scooter robber in the dirt
>>
>>61589485
Did that thing come out of a claw machine?
>>
>>61589538
It came right out with a small fund of 200$
>>
>>61589485
Looks like another S&W clone.

Glancing at the Wikipedia article on INA (surprisingly there is one) they started by making very bad copies of the Madsen M-50 SMG, made some of these revolvers for export, but that got fucked by the 1968 GCA and they went out of business 4 years later in 1972. The factory is currently owned by CBC which also owns Rossi, so the suspicious resemblance probably comes from that. In effect what you have is a proto-Rossi R-series. Apparently the quality was pretty good, but it's obviously no Korth. I suppose they must have put in a bit of extra effort after successfully fucking up an open-bolt stamped sheet metal SMG.
>>
>>61589485
It's Taurus before they were called Taurus. If it passes inspection it's fine.

https://www.thesixgunjournal.net/a-revolver-buyers-checklist/
>>
>>61593581
>Taurus

I don't think Taurus and INA have ever been related in any way. Are you just doing a boomer thing where you only know one gun company in a country, so therefore all guns from that country must be from that company?
>>
>>61589485
Is that the M82? The S&W model 10 heavy barrel copy?

I had one, after about 4-5 reloads it would jam and gum up and you couldn't cock the hammer or squeeze the trigger for double action.
>>
A buddy of mine bought one of these fucking things for 400 dollars. It has a bunch of info like the make and logo crudely ground off, fortunately the sn is still there.
It looks like absolute shit. I asked him why the fuck he did that, he said that he wanted a smith and this one looked cool. He has not fired it yet, but he keeps it loaded and sitting by his bed even though he has nicer guns that he could do that with. I have no idea what is wrong with him.
>>
File: Colt1909.png (688 KB, 1120x912)
688 KB
688 KB PNG
>>61593581
It seems fine i just would love to know some more in detail info on it but it seems like one of those no one really knows alot guns
>>
>>61597530
All i can find is its just called a INA Tiger .32, its a clone of the S&W model 30 im pretty sure
>>
>>61600466
>It has a bunch of info like the make and logo crudely ground off, fortunately the sn is still there.

Lmao your friend bought a Brazilian robbery-homicide gun. How the fuck did that end up in the US hahaha
>>
>>61589529
Goes both ways, many favela scooter robbers used it to put people in the dirt

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.