[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Display9.jpg (206 KB, 750x502)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
Robert Lang won his lawsuit against SIG Sauer. Its official, the gun went off in its holster without the trigger being pulled.

https://www.nhpr.org/nh-news/2024-06-21/jury-finds-sig-sauer-liable-for-pistol-shooting-awards-2-3m-in-damages
>>
>>61932091
Another frivolous lawsuit. Shameful.
>>
>>61932091
So do they offer yet another "voluntary upgrade" for all of their customers?
>>
Guns actually do kill people now. The left was warning us!
>>
>>61932091
glock,CZ,S&W >>>>>>> sig trash
>>
> A jury found Sig Sauer was negligent for Lang’s injuries due to the design of the weapon, including that it lacked a trigger safety
If this is the issue where the striker return spring is interfering with the striker block and sear, leading to a sear slip and primer strike, I don't think a trigger safety is going to cut it.
>>
>>61933537
> I couldnt care less about what jew lawyers and nigger/wahmen juries say.
See also: talcum powder causing cancer
>>
>>61933537
But they caught it on video though
>>
File: 1712562893934651.jpg (164 KB, 1000x665)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>61932091
>exetershit
Not even once
SIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS
>>
>>61933537
I have been able to replicate some of the police incidents (albeit just by making it go *click* instead of bang) - depending on what weaponlight is used, it's possible to squeeze Mr Trigger despite being seated properly in the holster. Of course rather than fix the issue, Safariland and Sig just keep blaming each other. Sig really should stop selling 320s with rails unless it's a thumb safety model
>>
>>61933537
https://youtu.be/hsljmVh-GFQ?si=6PUeRqTV-I0eLAEl
>>
>>61933707
extra chromosome you got there? that clearly is a pre voluntary upgrade p320, get with the times you fucking idiot.
>>
>>61933655
yet nobody is willing to put it on film in a controlled setting. if it's so easy to go off then that wouldn't be a difficult task to accomplish.
>>
>>61933655
Link? I searched Robert Lang on Youtube but didn't see it.
>>
>>61933537
>Sig has actually never been found guilty
>Sig has actually never been found guilty (only settled out of court)
>Sig has been found guilty but that's because jurors are retarded < You are here
>Sig has been found guilty, and that's a good thing
>Actually Sigs were never intended to be safe
I'll go get some popcorn
>>
>>61933887
>if it's so easy to go off
I think anon is a really cool and brave guy because he said he would carry a gun that only very rarely goes off when just sitting inside the holster.
>>
>>61934241
OP here, I actually like SIG Sauer, but the days of the P226 and the SG 550/SG 553 are over. The money-hungry executives have got the engineers by the balls: "Make it more cost effective (cheaper)! Lower the production costs! QA/QC is overrated!"
>>
>>61932091
Robbie getting some of his tax dollars back
gobbless
>>
>>61933537
>yet no one can replicate this in a controlled setting
there are dozens of videos on youtube
>>
>>61932091
Fantastic. One less thing Siggers can cope with
>>
>>61934241
straw man argument, but i suspected such from emotional and retarded faggots like yourself
>>61935035
post a single video that isn't pre-voluntary drop fix. you won't.
>>
>for ages guns have a safety and/or a heavy first shot DA trigger
>some retarded smartasses decide that that's not necessary anymore in the 21th century
>people get shot by guns going off randomly
I fucking hate these stupid faggots for not including a safety on their gun jeesus christ.
Common sense tells you that you shouldn't carry a 1911 cocked without the safety on and yet SIG is somehow different? And they adopted this POS as the service sidearm? Hahahah
>>
>>61935179
>And they adopted this POS as the service sidearm?
the M18 has a manual safety like a 1911
>>
>>61935480
Is m&p still good?
>>
>>61935062
Ok
>>
>>61935520
Yes. No manual safety. Just proper DA/SA.
>>
>>61935542
>No manual safety.
Based , would sit pretty next to a g17
>>
>>61935062
Lmao enjoy your piece of shit malfunctioning pistol anon KEK
>>
>>61935538
This is the one that finally convinced me that the P320 is a garbage handgun. There have been several iffy cases of the gun discharging on its own, but this one has no excuses.
>>
File: 157122332625098.jpg (68 KB, 1022x731)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>61935179
this is the part that kills me. the mechanics of pistol triggers are extremely simple, an absolute joke compared to even something as basic as a 4 stroke engine, yet there are retards out there who unironically think that there are engineers in a lab somewhere running bleeding edge experiments to make a pistol trigger 0.7lbs lighter than the competition or whatever lmao.
It's literally just a series of levers and linkages, shit that was entirely solved 100+ years ago, no one out there has some revolutionary mechanism that drastically reduces the total friction in the system resulting in a noticeably better trigger. If your trigger IS noticeably lighter than a competitor the only possible explanation is that you cut something out, usually at the expense of safety.
>100 years ago make 1911 with a manual safety for obvious reasons
>wahhhhh I don't wanna use a manual safety I just want to pull the trigger!
>Make DA triggers so fags can go without a manual safety without blowing their own dick off
>wahhhhhh I don't want a heavy DA trigger!!
>Make trigger dingus and robust, overlapping internal safeties to at least prevent fags from getting their dicks blown off randomly from mechanical failure.
>wahhhhhhhhh I don't WANT reliable passive safeties!! I want a 1/4oz trigger!!!
>Fags start blowing their dicks off without any guardrails from retardation
>Hmmmm how do we solve this.... I know! We need a manual safety, why didn't anyone think of this before???!?!?
mfw
>>
>>61935785
The first excuse SIG gave was that, "the gun wasn't fully seated in the holster so its the officer's fault." The second excuse they gave once the first one was proven false was, "Well, these cases are now happening with certain holsters like safariland holsters. From now on use this approved list of holsters."

some people still believe the second excuse despite being worse than the first one.
>>
>>61935538
Oh what a shock, the Sigger has no reply
>>61935785
Same. I didn’t like the 320s or recent Sig’s decisions, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt since most cops are retarded. That video removed all doubt.
>>
>>61936219
I don't know how people could be retarded enough to continue to buy P320s or any Sig product after it came out that they knew about the drop safe issue and had fixed it on the Army pistols before it became a public scandal.
>>
>>61935538
What exactly made the gun go off here? What part of the gun made it go off by simply resting inside of a holster?
>>
>>61936319
>What exactly made the gun go off here?
Sub-par trigger components made in India.
Genuinely, I'm not memeing or making this shit up.
>>
>>61935480
Is the M18's safety as robust? Not sure if it actually blocks the striker or just the trigger. 1911's safety blocks the hammer completely.
>>
>>61936568
It only blocks the trigger. The sear is still fully capable of moving, as is the striker.
>>
>>61932091
I miss when Sig was Swiss-German.
>>
>>61933864
And since it's voluntary there's a good chance the cops gun wasn't fixed. Get a brain you fucking idiot
>>
>>61932091
sig is trash. people that fanboy sig are always closest homos. imagine paying top dollar for a gun that literally goes off with just the slightest bump. thats the kind of shit I expect from ghetto trash hi-point.

siglets dont @ me
>>
>>61936319
What the other guy said plus the design. The 320s being “modular” means there is some slop inherent in the design. If you can take the FCG out of one grip and put it in another, you either need some wiggle room or very precisely manufactured parts. Sig went with the former and outsourced to India. The cop bent over a bit, putting lateral pressure on the gun, and you had some slack in the FCG and assorted components all stacking and it caused the sear to slip off and firing. I might be explaining it poorly but that’s how I understand it.
>>
>>61935179
>>61936145
The truth is a lot of people are retards and it's only sheer luck more ND's don't happen. Manual safeties and DA/SA are actually a good idea and not that hard to deal with.
>>61936792
They were actually a respectable company.
>>
Why doesn't every new handgun just copy M9's safety design aka the safest handgun ever.
>>
>>61935538
>its always the cops' fault that a gun malfuctions
>UNLESS its the company i don't like (sig)
>>
Siggers indubitably, eternally, deliciously BTFO.
>verification not required
>>
>>61937305
>Glock/M&P fails to work properly when used improperly
>Sig fires when stored properly
there's a difference there
>>
File: IMG_5581.jpg (287 KB, 1170x786)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>61936792
stop being racist, goy
>>
>>61937305
Show me a single other pistol besides a Nambu Type 94 that goes off in a retention holster. I’ll wait
>>
>>61937192
>Manual safeties and DA/SA
Those things can reduce accidental discharges but negligent discharges will always happen with a negligent shooter (I say this because I've seen ND with M1911 and P226).

>>61937584
We're literally talking about a gun design that, despite getting recalled in 2017, kept having issues with holsters all the way until 2019. SIG themselves kept trying to blame Safariland (a company that makes retention holsters) for multiple discharges.
>>
>>61936847
>And since it's voluntary there's a good chance the cops gun wasn't fixed.

and your proof that he has a 6+ year old p320? none. kys you faggot. your extra chromosome's really putting in work there.
>>
>>61935538
>yet no one can replicate this in a controlled setting

Your response:
>there are dozens of videos on youtube
>immediately posts something that isn't a controlled environment

Do you know what controlled environment means? figures that i'd be arguing with a nigger that has an IQ below room temperature.

>>61936272
not everyone is a basement dwelling subhuman with copious amounts of time. no gunz faggots like yourself start jacking off to your own comments that don't get a response in minutes. pathetic.
>>
>>61937016
>The 320s being “modular” means there is some slop inherent in the design. If you can take the FCG out of one grip and put it in another, you either need some wiggle room or very precisely manufactured parts

no gunz detected. you cannot physically pull out an FCU without actuating the trigger to the rear. P320s owners with magazine disconnects CANNOT take out their FCU without removing the magazine disconnect, so your comment is 100% verified bullshit. But go ahead and post proof as a counter argument (you won't)
>>
just the fact that there’s even an argument enough for court cases to happen should be enough to convince siggers that they’re retarded
>>
>>61937993
You'll never convince stupid people that they're stupid. If they could learn, they'd simply be ignorant.
>>
>>61937993
kek okay.

>Glock Pistols: In 2011, a California jury awarded $500,000 to a police officer who was accidentally shot in the leg by a Glock pistol with a design flaw that caused it to discharge when dropped.

go ahead and delete your embarrassing comment
>>
>>61937985
>you cannot physically pull out an FCU without
so you can remove it you dumb retarded faggot. no one with more than 2 braincells to rub together understood that like you thinking it can be swapped on the fly. stupid nigger
>>
>>61938005
>Enrique Chavez was paralyzed from the waist down when his 3-year-old son accidentally shot him with his service pistol.

lol fuck off retard
>>
File: IMG_5583.jpg (482 KB, 1170x1693)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>61938005
Sigger confirmed for retarded.
maybe delete your embarrassing comment? ;)
>>
why do sig fags even exist? what have they done to deserve such pathetic brand simping?
it's basically a fake company, having next to nothing in common with the original european sig except for the name they purchased. US sig is as much sig sauer as modern springfield armory is the old government arsenal.
nothing they make is particularly impressive, everything is either highly derivative like their ARs, or a highly derivative pile of shit like the 320. they have absolutely zero claim to the legacy of the 226 or the 550 series rifles as an impostor brand. what is the appeal?
>>
>>61938095
>except for the name they purchased
They didn't purchase it. Sig USA was formed by Sig to be their importer, then gradually grew in size, began manufacturing, and eventually eclipsed German and Swiss Sig.

Not at all comparable to Springfield which literally has zero association at all with the Springfield Armory.
>>
>>61937985
even if you were correct you were an asshole about it so I don't believe you
>>
>>61938026
>>61938042
>just the fact that there’s even an argument enough for court cases to happen should be enough to convince glockniggers that they’re retarded
>>
>>61938125
ok so what? that makes it better? so they are like kalashnikov usa then. are we gonna pretend that kalashnikov usa is an equivalent entity to the russia/ussr manufacturing industry that made the original aks?
They effectively have zero relation to the original entity regardless. None of the people who worked for the original company work there, none of the machinery, history or culture exists. It is effectively a completely separate US based entity that happens to have the rights to the old 226 specs while simultaneously employing their own US based shit engineers who crank out garbage like the 320.
>>
>>61938163
>ok so what? that makes it better?
Yes, it does. Because it's Sig's own fault this happened.
>aaah no my stamped sheet metal pistol is sooo good!
I know you're not ready for this, but Sig was never good.
>>
>>61937965
sorry Mr Cohen but I'm still not gonna buy your pistol
>>
>>61937965
>post a single video that isn't pre-voluntary drop fix. you won't.
>Gets posted
>That's not what I said!
It's like talking to a woman
>>
>>61938155
>Getting sued because a kid can shoot me with my gun = getting sued because my gun can shoot me by itself at any time
This is your brain on Sig
>>
>>61933887
https://youtu.be/hsljmVh-GFQ
>>
>>61937965
There has been videos on how to test if your P320 internal safety is fucked for over two years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uxqUa84hD4
>>
File: 1336303036873.jpg (312 KB, 1000x664)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>61936319
Tolerance stacking and striker safety failure. If the striker safety gets stuck in the depressed position, there's nothing else to hold the striker back if the sear slips. In the video, the pistol is in a rigid duty holster that clamps the slide tightly. When the grip of the gun is pressed towards the officers body (he bumps it against another person when the gun discharges), the twisting force can cause the slide and frame to move apart just enough for the sear to slip. This is because the striker is in the slide and the sear is down in the frame.
Tolerance stacking is significant because the engagement surface of the sear with the striker is very small, and the sear needs to drop only a short distance to release the striker. If the gun frame and slide and FCU components were all exactly to spec, there would be sufficient margin left in the engagement to not release the striker even if considerable twisting force was applied, but since all the components inevitably have some degree of variation in size, you end up with some number of pistols where the parts, stacked together, are just short of spec enough to allow the sear to slip, resulting in an accidental discharge.

The improved striker safety in the "voluntary upgrade" parts reduces the risk of this happening, but doesn't eliminate it entirely. Since there is no direct linkage between it and the trigger mechanism, it can still fail to reset after firing.

Many striker-fired pistols have no striker safety as they use a half-cocked striker. In such a design, the striker is normally in a half-cocked position, rather than fully cocked, and is only fully cocked by the sear moving back as the trigger is pulled. As a result, the trigger must be pulled some distance in order for a sear slip to result in a discharge.

There used to be a time when SIGs were good. That time is past.
>>
File: lang-v-sig.png (247 KB, 765x3970)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>61932091
Except you're wrong you trolling faggot that had nothing to do with it. The jury decided that not having warning labels telling you guns can shoot bullets and the gun not having a trigger blade safety were the problem. How a blade safety stops a gun from going off when you pull it out of the holster with your finger on the trigger I have no idea. Fucking stupid deceptive nigger OP.

https://npr.brightspotcdn.com/d2/08/91077caf47eeadd4481e822cbb12/jury-finding.pdf
>>
>>61938914
See>>61934241
>>
>>61933704
What is the problem with the rails?
>>
>>61936145
>It's literally just a series of levers and linkages
Anon things about mechanical lecers and gears that they benefit from precision of parts. You think it's easy to make levers but its not ov precision is involved. Also if you want both precision and low cost you got serious challenge.
Making high speed micro ball bearings is literally rocket science. There is less companies that can make such bearings than companies that can make guns. Mechanical engineering is never full solved problem.
>>
>>61937985
>reading comprehension -100%
Anon never talked about being able to swap them on the fly or it being the cause of the AD.
They can be swapped thus they have some wiggle room to ensure they are interchangeable.
This wiggle room makes them inherently less safe.
>cop bends over
>puts pressure on the loose parts
>sear slips
>cop gets shot
tl;dr: learn to read.
>>
>>61937965
>not everyone is a basement dwelling subhuman with copious amounts of time.
He says after firing off 4 rapid fire angry posts
no gunz faggots like yourself
Post yours
>>61937985
You’re wrong and can’t read, but thanks for the (you)’s
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qv5lo2fFvjc&pp=ygUZc2lnIHNhdWVyIHAzMjAgZnJhbWUgc3dhcA%3D%3D
Post your Sig

Better yet reply to this >>61937305 and show me any other gun going off in a retention holster
>>
>>61938155
>claim it’s a court case because Glocks aren’t drop safe
>actually because you left a loaded gun next to a toddler and got shot
>these are the same
This is your brain on Sig
>>
>>61938095
I’m pretty sure it’s actually paid shills and very fat >people who have no redeeming qualities or personality so they adopt one through their purchases. Since the military is buying Sig stuff, they’ll also be cool and badass like people in the military are because they bought the same guns.

I don’t get it either.
>>
>>61938914
>nooooo just because the gun went off without the trigger being pulled doesn’t mean it’s Sigs fault
>yes my cope of they’ve never lost in court is gone
>but it’s still not Sigs fault
Why do you care so much? If 320s are so great and it really is user error, then can’t you continue to use yours happily? Why does your enjoyment come from the opinion of strangers?
>>
File: action hero.jpg (67 KB, 734x1287)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Posting old Sig memes. Seems appropriate
>>
File: sig giggle switches.jpg (75 KB, 1024x545)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>61940059
>>
File: worried sig.jpg (67 KB, 720x681)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>61940063
>>
the flux raider is the greatest invention known to man. You poors are just haters
>>
>>61940240
Ah, the poor man's USW
>>
File: worried-laughter.gif (2.05 MB, 498x276)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB GIF
>tfw bought an M17, X300UA, DDP, and Safariland level 3 for zogbot larping
Should I be worried anons?
>>
>>61940059
>>61940063
>>61940078
Made me smile and took me back, then made me a bit sad that yeah still the same moneygrubbing derivative company. Sig at least does deliver the Shareholder Value™ though.
>>
>>61940499
>Should I be worried anons?
not unless overpaying for shit worries you
>>
>>61938616
>It's like talking to a woman
Isn't this what you say about all the things you're bad at?
>>
>>61939086
Are you a fucking moron? care to show me where the 320 trigger mechanism makes use of high speed micro ball bearings?
guess what dumbass, I'm a fucking machinist, I know what's involved in making parts like this. There is NOTHING technically demanding in a pistol trigger, nothing. Everything I said is 100% correct.

Making the dies and whatnot for punching the parts from sheet material is costly, but there is literally nothing technically cutting edge about it. Your argument is like saying that because rocket engines exist then $0.02 toggle switches must also be the focus of intense engineering research because they are both mechanical objects.
>>
>>61939064
people attach lights to them, and thus require holsters that don't closely hug the trigger guard. Idk why Sig doesn't have a trigger tab as an option, as that *would* make it work for duty use. P365s have the exact same issue, but very few people carry 365s in bucket holsters and that's why there's no issue with that model.
>>
>>61937847
Agreed. I'm not saying safeties and DA are the "cure," just that they help.

>>61937993
You don't actually need all that strong of an argument to drag someone into court anon
>>
>>61937266
People will just buy the m9 and be done with it
>>
File: 1689506909018590.png (60 KB, 340x270)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>61937933
My proof he did? He got shot. I don't need to recommend you death by P320, your high genetic load will kill you eventually.
>>
File: IMG_20240624_105945.jpg (2.31 MB, 3675x2735)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
>>61940905
That's also something that could be fixed with a tabbed trigger and a less retarded frame design, for some reason the trigger guard shrinks behind the trigger in the p320, so it's easy to get enough leverage on the trigger without removing the holster, even in an old Safariland gun bucket you won't be able to get to the tab on the trigger of a glock
>>
>>61940499
Yes because you might be retarded for wanting to larp with that
>>
>>61940293
the usw-g is fucking garbage, I have one for my glock 19. It's unironically worse than the recover tactical 20/20
>>
>>61932091
Are there any examples of the M17/M18 having issues or is it all the P320s without the safeties?
>>
>bought a 365
>Carry it every day and actually like it
How fucked am I? Are these 2 guns similar enough in design to cause an issue with the compact?
>>
>>61935520
Best service sidearm in the game right now
When we switched from glocks I was salty about it but I ended up falling in love with the safety because I can ride it with my thumb when I only have one hand on the gun, which is a common situation
The big thing I had to eat crow on though was the anons who said glocks limp wrist more easily were right, we have far less limp wrist malfunctions at qualifications
Don’t get me wrong, I still love and carry a Glock off duty but I think the thumb safety really is a substantial advantage
>t. pigger
>>
>>61936568
The safety blocks both the striker and the trigger, so the safety models are completely good to go
>>
>>61932091
have a family member in the marines over seven years now
said they never seen or heard of the Sigs having an AD/ND
but they have seen tons of pistols randomly break on the range
general consensus is they aren't particularly thrilled to be deployed with the things
>>
>>61938914
The trigger can move without any input at all, hence the original drop fire issues. A lack of trigger blade safety is but only one issue with the sig p320, the plaintiff should have also raised the fact the internal safeties (safety?) disengage with the most minimal of travel, that was probably the real reason. Nevertheless, the sheer lack of care SIG had towards the P320's design is shown by the lack of trigger blade safety. That and the gun could have fired by itself at any point, whether holstered or being drawn, as several surveillance cam footage has shown of police officers getting maimed by holstered p320s
>>
>>61939131
>They can be swapped thus they have some wiggle room to ensure they are interchangeable.
>This wiggle room makes them inherently less safe.

You do realize that there are multiple FCU pistols on the market? In fact, I have an APX A1 sitting right in front of my that says you're no gunz and full of shit. Kys
>>
>>61941777
>Nevertheless, the sheer lack of care SIG had towards the P320's design is shown by the lack of trigger blade safety.
true but imo the biggest example of the halfassed nature of the 320 imo is the fact that the slide still has the fucking features machined into it for when it was the hammer fired p250. they literally just crammed a striker into an existing piece of shit flop design and bid the contract below cost lmao.
>>
>>61939915
Kek you got fucking rekt, little no gunz nigger.
>n-n-no you!
That's the only input you have. Keep wasting your time, not like you have anything better going on in your life except for spewing pointless drivel. Go on, throw another tantrum. It will be ignored similar to what your dad does to you on a daily basis.
>>
>>61932091
What do I get now instead of a sig?
>>
>>61941634
They are different and you are fine. I’m a certified Sig hater but I’m not so irrational to overlook facts. The 365 is good
>>
>>61941844
>you got rekt
>because I say so
>you’re no guns
>but no I won’t post mine
I’m not going to humor you with one if mine until you do first. Them the rules, Sigger.

How fat are you?
>>
>>61941781
>APX A1 sitting right in front of my that says you're no gunz and full of shit. Kys
Post it. Bet you won’t.

Also the APX has a trigger safety you dumbass. That’s why those don’t go off in holsters.
>>
File: 1691273343268501.png (138 KB, 628x593)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>61940059
Another Sig L
>>
>>61939086
nice motte and bailey except too bad this isn't politics and you mongoloid. trying not to use marxist bullshit against someone talking about parts in a machine

these are not unsolved problems waiting to be unearthed, they're completely known parameters within an algorithm and you have the fucking audacity to try and respond with some haughty hypothetical to someone calling you out on your retarded theoretical position with a "well... Mechanical engineering is never full solved problem"

go back to talking about superheroes
>>
>>61941803
Yep, they couldn't be arsed to make a completely novel design, which may have given them plenty of time and cause to iron out the kinks. Exetershit, not even once
>>
>>61941844
The only thing that got rekt is that plaintiff's leg and sig's reputation. Remember, you do it for free
>>
>>61942108
>incoherent screeching
Bot or just schizo and high on drugs?
>>
>>61938095
Sig became very gay very quickly when they started to try to get mil/pilice contracts while turning into a lifestyle brand. The last solid product tgey made was the SIG 516. After that it's all sloppashit full of mim Indian made parts or the same but dressed up like lipstick on a pig, boxed up with a faggy challenge coin.
>>
>>61941634
Im not worried. I've carried my p365 locked and loaded for years. Hasn't gone off yet knock on wood. If I had p320 that'd be different
>>
>>61941680
>>61936645
who do I believe /k/bros
>>
>>61937985
are you retarded
the only reason why the p320 is not just another gay and retarded plastic fantastic shitheap is the fact that the FCU can be taken out of the frame in 20 seconds by yanking out the takedown lever
I should know, I own three of the fucking things because I'm retarded
>>
>>61942607
Do you want one enough to gamble on it?
>>
>>61942607
If you google it you find people confidently sharing both answers too lmao you really need an example on hand to be able to sort this question it seems and I don’t have a p320 to look at
>>
>>61938763
What fucking bullshit.
>You did something to the gun to reduce the friction on this safety device
Maybe the safety device was cut 1mm short on the 300th cut OR YOU FUCKING USED THE DAMN THING. Either way, the result is the same. Fucking Siggers built a gun around a perfect case scenario. Gee, I wonder why the New Guns that aren't being used at all and specifically made to spec tolerance for Quality Control sampling, appear to work just fine.
>>
>>61938914
>"Except you're wrong"
This guy ignores point 1 and 2. I think the posts above him might be right about "Siggers"

>>61941628
I believe its all the P320 without safeties.

>>61941895
I don't know your needs in a handgun. I like the HK VP9 and the Walther PDP. No one can go wrong with a Glock either (despite how boring they are).
>>
>>61942607
Just watch this all the way through
You see him pull the trigger even with the safety on and the striker doesn’t fall
https://youtu.be/anZg4b-QLRA
>>
>>61938869
>There used to be a time when SIGs were good. That time is past.
Anon, SIG is good and SIG will always good be nothing short of exceptional. Don't mix up Exetershit with actual Swiss SIGs.
>>
>>61936319
>What exactly made the gun go off here?
Carrying a pistol with a round in the chamber because you might need the 1/10th of a second needed to rack a slide on a draw.
>>
>>61942922
Werks in my machine, git gud sigger
>>
>>61942922
Israeli carry is for kikes and retards.
>>
>>61942326
>boxed up with a faggy challenge coin.
Thank you for reminding me how gay those are. I suppressed the thought of them
>>
>>61942756
>Maybe the safety device was cut 1mm short on the 300th
Anon be reasonable. There is no way Indians would ever make a single mistake. They are a flawless people with flawless manufacturing. It’s why the INSAS is the holy grail of firearms.
>>
>>61942922
So why aren’t the millions and millions of pistols carried with a round in the chamber that aren’t Sigs going off in the holster all the time?
>>
>>61932091
I'm looking for a web article talking about how sig p320s can fire when you twist the gun frame, anyone got it? I remember it talking about it being a test that can be replicated at home
>>
>>61938095
Indian shills paid with money to advertise. You think only the parts are Indian?
>>
>>61943714
This one?
https://worldsbestguns.wordpress.com/2023/07/31/the-p320-problem/
>Either way, it can be replicated. Please make sure your P320 is empty! Lock the slide gently in a vise (use a cloth, don’t scratch it), just forward of the ejection port. Insert an empty magazine. Rack the slide by pushing the frame down against the vise. Please check again that there is no round chambered.
>If you really want to be clever, replace the backplate with a pin or something like the Sig Mechanics guy so you can see (and film if that’s your thing) what’s going on with the sear. Or just leave it on, the result is the same.
>Now bang that butt with the heel of your hand from right to left. Use a plastic mallet. Try bumping heavy stuff into it. If you’re a strong guy, try just twisting it around with sudden intense force with your hand. Sooner or later, your jaw will drop, along with the striker on the P320.
>>
>>61943230
So why aren’t the millions and millions of SIG pistols, carried with a round in the chamber, not going off in the holster all the time?
>>
>>61945098
Nice deflection dipshit. You didn’t answer the question. You’ve also been dodging the question of if you can any other gun besides a type 94 that goes off in the holster.

Since I’m not a nigger I’ll answer your question. It’s because not every one has the tolerance stacking issue as described in this thread. And not every one has experienced (enough) lateral pressure. >inb4 that means it’s isolated and it’s fine
You can’t find a single example from other manufacturers. It’s not fine.
>>
>>61942836
based source provider.
>>
File: m2-res_1080p.webm (436 KB, 608x1080)
436 KB
436 KB WEBM
How anyone is defending this POS is beyond my comprehension, it's not just the iffy safety, the QC or the cheap Indian MIM in a gun that pretends to be the top of the line, the thing is just poorly engineered all around, there is no over insertion protection, and many people have bent ejectors, which are a non replaceable part of the FCU, and why does the slide move vertically when depressing the trigger?
>>
>>61946121
It's just helping you headshot better. Assuming it's just tilting the back.
>>
>>61935542
nice
>>
>>61935538
what the actual fuck ?
>>
>>61938125
Burgers get what they deserve :)
>>
File: 1715092435995567.webm (1 MB, 720x1280)
1 MB
1 MB WEBM
>>61946121 (vid unrelated)
Its a dog shit company that doesn't give a fuck about its customers. Talked to one of the guys at Riflegear (In store) and they talked about how sig threatened to remove their premium sig status if they didn't sell the guns that had ACTIVE recalls on them.

Riflegear just wanted to send them all back to Sig and replace them with "fixed" guns. Sig refused. Riflegear told them they wont talk up a gun then right after the sell is done inform the customer they have to send their gun into sig for recall work. Its bad business and retarded.

I refuse to buy anything Sig related, at least new production. Id probably fuck with old used p226 or p228
>>
>>61946555
see >>61944697
>>
>>61946121
The slide moves up because the FCU has a part that moves with the trigger pull to push the striker safety up, allowing the striker to move forward once the sear drops. Since there's always some play in the slide and frame rails, the slide will move in some direction as force is applied.
>>
>(((cohencedence)))
>>
File: meanwhile at Sig.jpg (15 KB, 620x347)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>61936319
>>
>>61936145
1911 was truly peak pistol trigger action. Best pull weight and travel with an easily actuated safety. JMB was absolutely ahead of his time.
>>
>>61946987
But it's moving down as the trigger is pressed, that's some fucked up leverage
>>
>>61942881
Swiss SIG is dead
>>
>>61946121
Which model is this? I want to test this out for myself when I hit my lgs later this week.
>>
>>61941680
>>61942836
>>61945410
Am I missing something? It seems like the manual safety just blocks the trigger as was previously said. That's all "prevents actuation of the sear" means. The manual safety's other "failsafe" is that if the trigger is pulled with an absurd amount of force, the trigger bar will disconnect. Neither of these things directly block the striker from falling, and his experiment is completely irrelevant to what is being alleged, which is that the sear is slipping and dropping without the trigger being directly pressed.
>>
>>61946619
>sig threatened to remove their premium sig status
You say it like it's a bad thing
>>
>>61942836
>>61948732
Yep if you watch this from 5:22 on he details how P365 manual safeties directly block the sear and P320s don't. He says it's a "pre-sear engagement" safety which is a quaint way of saying shitty lazy ass trigger block safety.
>>
>>61948463
All P320 do that, I've seen a bunch, doubt is a version in particular
>>
Is this all about the p320 or the p226 too?
>>
File: DONOTREDEEEEEEEE.jpg (267 KB, 1421x1920)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>61949118
The design of the 226 is unchanged, which is good, but I would be wary of the QC and materials
>>
>>61948732
Yeah when I said “you see him pull the trigger and the striker doesn’t fall” I didn’t mean to imply the striker was blocked, I meant to imply it was a very thorough and detailed test to failure
As he mentions himself in the video, the p365 does block the striker, while the p365 does not
Take it for what it’s worth, but this guy is extremely knowledgeable about sigs, and is quite mechanically clever, and he feels that they’re safe to carry.
Me personally, I don’t and wouldn’t carry a p320 based on his videos.
>>
File: IMG_1320.jpg (139 KB, 1500x1001)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>61949341
Obviously I meant
>while the p320 does not
>>
>>61943230
How many people that don't carry a round chambered shoot themselves in the leg or foot, vs people that do?
>>
And just like clockwork, we are about to have an unbearable week of YouTubers promoting the flux legion, in a totally organic manner of course
>>
>>61946619
wtf is the story with this vid?
>>
>>61949618
The story kind of tells itself
>>
File: IMG_20240625_195932.jpg (36 KB, 477x203)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>61949193
THEY ARE ADMITTING IT ON THE PACKAGE!
>>
>>61949366
Why did you deflect?
>>
>>61949618
SIG rights
>>
File: paul.png (173 KB, 335x362)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>61949618
It was a Darwin type challenge. People would load their gun and point it at their dick while fucking with the trigger. Its as it looks, dick shot edging.
>>
>>61940905
>Idk why Sig doesn't have a trigger tab as an option,
Because they wanted the first gen triggers to visually resemble the P226 for branding purposes. For the "fixed" triggers, they already weren't using one and they didn't think they needed one.
>>
>>61941721
Not very surprising since literally no endurance testing was done wheb adopting the thing.
Conversely the previous M9 and it's competitors had extensive endurance testing done.
>>
File: gsw scrotum.jpg (322 KB, 1170x1538)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>61949618
>not linking the audio version
this is so much more fun anon
https://files.catbox.moe/ophihg.mp4
>>61949618
There's a reddit challenge where they rack a round in and show it, then get as close to pulling the trigger as possible. Normal people would obviously not do this in the first place, and smarter retards, maybe talking mild down syndrome, might remove the firing pin. Redditors however are the dumbest dumbfucks there are, so this is the result.
>>
>>61952677
The real pro gamer move is to use a dummy round. Pointing at penis wasn't started by Redditors, it was started by >iwcdw, a facebook group that started off as mostly anons from /k/ or adjacent to them.
It was almost as good at upsetting normies as the one time a guy took a pic of an alcoholic beverage, his HK pistol, and his dashboard, while sitting behind a cop at a stop light.
>>
>>61932091
Imagine owning an oyvey (((SIG))) in 2024. No fucking thank you id buy a Taurus before I bought one of those piles of shit.
>>
>>61952907
Us civilians are lucky enough to choose. law enforcement officers may not be so lucky.
>>
>>61941803
Fun fact: the USMC pays $174 per an M18. If anybody wants to say they didn’t bid well below the competition they’re probably smoking dicks.
>>
>>61946121

You sound like a fucking Redditor, lmao. HURRR WHY DOES DA SLIDE WIGGLE WHEN I DO DIS WIT DA TRIGGER GUIS

Protip: Insert an empty magazine into the handgun and you'll no longer have that wiggle effect, retard. How is it that I'm one of the biggest P320 haters on the internet and even I know this.
>>
>>61947676
>Best pull weight and travel with an easily actuated safety. JMB was absolutely ahead of his time.
I don't think he was ahead of his time in this respect, he just had common sense and came at the problem with that common sense and fresh eyes. as opposed to being subjected to decades of indoctrination and trend chasing propagated by people who have no fucking clue what they are talking about.
the manual safety is a simple, practical obvious solution that had been used on all manner of firearms for years by his time.

Who was it that came up with the brilliant idea that manual safeties are the devil and will get you kilt in da skreets? probably some dumb baby boomer writer for a gun magazine, the 50's/60's/70's equivalent of today's retarded ass youtubers. but being a clueless fuck doesn't stop you from getting an influential position in the media driving those types of narratives.
>>
>>61953291
>Who was it that came up with the brilliant idea that manual safeties are the devil and will get you kilt in da skreets?
Browning. His original design did not have one. It was only added for cavalry. Literal horse troops.
>probably some dumb baby boomer writer for a gun magazine,
It is indeed always stupid people who hold stupid opinions, but in this case you're playing the part.
>>
>>61953301
>Browning. His original design did not have one. It was only added for cavalry. Literal horse troops.
That was the grip safety you literal retard. the fucking irony lmao
>>
>>61953304
>That was the grip safety
And the manual safety anon. His gun had no safety at all as he designed it. It was all the crayonmunchers and horsefuckers who said "what if I feel like pulling the trigger before I should, can you maybe make it so I can do that without killing myself"
>>
>>61953307
And it was in 9mm. Basically, Glock reinvented the pistol by just doing what Browning wanted to in the first place lmao
>>
>>61953307
pretty disingenuous post considering at the time the intended way to carry was decocked. you would cock the hammer when drawing to ready the gun to fire, making the hammer itself acting effectively as a safety. The whole concern for the cavalry troops was with the fact that they couldn't safely decock the gun after firing from horseback.
Not at all comparable to >>61953313, just draw point and shoot.
>>
>>61953307
>>61953344
looks like you're the stupid one after all kek
>>
>>61953236
What a retarded fucking take, there is something mechanically wrong with the gun, it happens with the magazine inserted to, an even if it didn't, it's still not something that a handgun should do
>>
>>61932402
We should have listened
>>
>>61946121
it's the magic 1mm of transition courtesy of Sig Sauer
>>
So why did burger get rid of the m9?
whats wrong with that?
>>
File: Bribery.jpg (151 KB, 1080x527)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>61953645
It gets the noggin jogging
>>
>>61935179
>>61936145
You all laughed at them, but the HS2000/Springfield XD's grip safety is brilliant on a striker-fired pistol

No need to remember to flip a manual safety, locks action until you have a firm grip and are ready to use it
>>
>>61953927
>No need to remember to flip a manual safety,
or you could just learn to use a manual safety. Somehow using a manual safety is no big deal with rifles, even constantly switching them on and off several times a minute while doing any kind of moving, but using a manual safety once on a pistol draw is apparently impossible.
It's especially laughable with how easily reached a 1911 style safety is vs an AR safety.
>>
>>61938914
Sar do not redeem paragraph 1
>>
>>61952677
>redditors
Oh be real. Weekendgunnit was more /k/ than /k/ was back in 2017-18 until it got nuked. The remnants today have their bright spots. Also that particular group has a higher rate of gun ownership and less shills than gay nu /k/ does. Which is sad.
>>
>>61932091
I never cared for this thing. I always thought it was a meme gun. There was nothing wrong with using a Gen 5 Glock like the FBI went with. Military just wanted to be different I guess. Glock pistols were already in use by SOCOM as early as ~2003. Unlike a 1911, a Glock holds more ammunition and won't jam up out in the field because you didn't give it enough oil. Beretta wasn't a terrible gun but I remember back during the Gulf War they kept the magazines in plastic baggies so sand didn't fill them.
>>
>>61954283
>Glock
More expensive and feels like shit as far as trigger and ergos go compared to the M17.
>Beretta
Great pistol, but mastering DA/SA and doing simple things like not activating the safety when charging the weapon are too complex for the average mouthbreathing retard who becomes a zogbot.
>>
File: IMG_6196.jpg (30 KB, 526x518)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
It’s curious the people on this board will call cops retards, faggots, gungrabbers, and gestapo until it comes to the P320, then they are highly trained firearms experts who could never make serious mistakes with a pistol with no manual safety, grip safety, or trigger safety.
Which is it?
>>
>>61956459
Your understanding of "the people on this board" is about as narrow as your urethra.
>>
>>61956459
>it’s the cops fault the gun when off in a retention holster without it being touched
Re-read the thread dumbass. Like here >>61936272
Explain how the room temperature IQ was at fault.
>>
>>61942922
>you might need the 1/10th of a second needed to rack a slide on a draw
it is far more likely you will be needing your other hand for something else at that moment
>>
>>61956459
We have the video you histrionic faggot
Go act like a woman somewhere else
>>
>>61956459
Cops are all that and more. But they never seem to fuck up with any other pistol in the same way the P320 does. Because it's the gun's fault instead, and the drop fire issue was only the first of many Sig L's to come. Even when the gun is seen discharging when holstered and recorded on camera 3 separate times, you still blame the users?
>>
File: download.gif (2.33 MB, 1280x720)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB GIF
>>61956459
i've dropped my piece of shit glock in the bathroom a couple times, it was spoopy
i will never buy sigger trash, glock is as low as i go
>>
>>61953965
You don't draw rifle.
>>
File: Sigsam.jpg (382 KB, 1080x788)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
ITT we learn that siggers are the Tesla fanboys of the gun world
>>
File: 1595171249846.jpg (26 KB, 620x620)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>61932091
>SIG gets bought by Luke and Ortmeier Group. A firm founded by two guys from the textile industry
>closes German production
>all activity moved to new sites in tax advantageous areas (the US)
>P250 is a turd
>P320 drop safety
>MCX rifle binding springs breakage and locking up the gun
>P365 firing pin drag and trigger return spring breaking
>P365 slide peened by barrel
>Cross fires when on safe
>716 and M400 trigger recall due to safety
>Colored finishes on all guns are weak and flaky
>P322 has barrel leading and dimension problems
>P320 keeps going off in the holster
>MCX/SPEAR barrel bends with hand pressure

SIG Sauer is the new freedom group and the products they're putting out are rush jobs with garbage QA/QC. SIG simps will deny this just like Big Green's fanboys did at first, but it's the immutable truth.
>>
>>61963151
Didn't freedom group literally buy sig a ways back?
>>
>>61932091
Verdict’s in boys, some of the world’s premier arbiters of truth and fact have weighed in: jurors. Good thing they didn’t need to call in the big guns and consult voters.
>>
>>61963297
Another one >>61934241
>>
>>61960800
they did fix that though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmwpkJuIR00
>>
>>61963607
Is it even the trigger that was the problem? People could make it go off with a hammer,
https://youtu.be/A6N15rzP-AA?si=1T1Nd3sl2xRs9cUE&t=380
6:20 if the timestamp in the link doesn't go.
>>
>>61963481
The claims were obviously correct a year or two ago—lawsuits against gun companies only feel like vindication if you're an absolute goober
>>
>>61963706
Another one https://youtu.be/veI5NsDqG9E?si=ofdhYh6x5AYokpLm&t=196
3:16 and you have a clearer view of the trigger doing fuck all.
>>
>>61963706
>>61963796
Thank you for the links. In the second one it looks like it has the heavier pre upgrade trigger. I'm not as sure about the first one. The upgrade was more than just the trigger though. In the video I posted you will see how they lightened the striker and made a couple of other changes too.
>>
>>61963481
It’s hilarious honestly
>>
>>61955072
How did the military use 1911 for 2 world wars if m9 is too complex for them?
>>
>>61936319
The fact that the existence of both police and weapons are the direct result of white supremacy.
>>
File: g26x.jpg (297 KB, 1891x899)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>61963151
>SIG Sauer is the new freedom group and the products they're putting out are rush jobs with garbage QA/QC. SIG simps will deny this just like Big Green's fanboys did at first, but it's the immutable truth.
If Glock came out with something like a G26 barrel with a grip designed for G19 mags, they would probably destroy Sig. Imagine how cool something like that would be.
A manual safety would be nice, but is not required.
>>
>>61953927
My dad has carried an XD .40 for like ten years and he’s dropped and kicked and had all manor of accidents happen with it and no ND. It’s an interesting idea that seems to work
>>
>>61953645
I'M COOOOOOOOOOOONTRACTING!!!
>>
File: IMG_1293.jpg (10 KB, 211x239)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>61953033
>Oh no the poor law enforcement officers, would someone have pity on the law enforcement officers
>>
>>61935538
What kind of holster is he using?
>>
>>61936272
There are two objects in play. One is the gun. The other is the holster. The holster could be out of spec and contacting the trigger.
>>
>>61953645
If you listen to Mike Glover who was SF and even Delta for a while he said m9 frames would crack frequently. Not sure if they were using super hot ammo or what the problem was.

I really like the m9.
>>
>>61965081
EZ PZ single action trigger that they usually Israeli carried in a flap holster to avoid NDs
>>
>>61968995
>>61969006
why are other guns not having issues with bad holsters? what you're saying is it's only the P320 the market doesn't know how to make correct holsters for.
>>
>>61969226
It's a new pistol so millions of holsters haven't been made for it yet. It's obvious from the video that the shot occurs when the cop bends down, which exerts force on the holster. There are two objects in play, the pistol and the holster. What is the make and model of the holster?
>>
>>61969585
Isn’t it a safariland duty holster? The stiffest and most durable duty holster I can think of?
>>
File: 1714139794881123.jpg (292 KB, 1448x2048)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>61956459
Cops are still pretty retarded, most of the police lawsuits against the P320 were along the lines of "well I wrapped it in a gym towel and fingerfucked it until it went off when I tried to shoot a bystander". While I don't believe the P320 is safe (still carry one), I truly believe that about 99% of interactions police have with their pistols going off by themselves is because the cop did something to the firearm, we ended up with glockleg because of cops.
>>61962986
The P80 grip is out of spec, you can jiggle the FCU in it.
>>
>>61936145
Next, heavy DAs will be popular for LE/carry.
>>
>>61970114
you just made me think, would it be possible to make a DA/SA AR?
>>
>>61970199
Don't see why not. Just slap a DA/SA action into an AR lower and you're done. I would guess any decent machinist could do it if you could draw it up.
>>
>>61936792
Yeah, it use to be a good brand.

>>61969690
I don't know.
Also, he could be sticking his sig in a safari land made for a glock. Absolutely not trying to shill for sig here at all. If you have to objects and when you put them together a gun goes off, you have to know what the other object is and if that object is in spec too.
>>
>>61970199
DA is awful. Why would anyone want it on a rifle?
>>
>>61969051
i heard it was a combination of things and just general wear. can't find a source now though so grain of salt.
>>
>>61968119
Hey moron, if a LEO's gun fires, there's a chance that an innocent civilian will catch that bullet. (Officers point their guns at others, not themselves).
>>
>>61953645
because if you beat one to shit forever and don't maintain it it starts to fall apart therefore it must be bad and this can't be our soldiers abusing their equipment
>>
>>61953927
>You all laughed at them, but the HS2000/Springfield XD's grip safety is brilliant on a striker-fired pistol
I don't remember anyone laughing at the design. I only remember people shitting on the company for trying to pass off Croatian guns as American guns to try and deceive consumers. Tricking boomers into thinking they are the same company that made the M1 Garand is pretty scummy.
>>
>>61932091
oh sht. uhh siggy xisters.. did we.. did we get too cocky?
>>
>>61971089
>Tricking boomers into thinking they are the same company that made the M1 Garand is pretty scummy.
uhhhh actually sounds pretty based
>>
>>61969051
The cracking issues were due to out of spec ammo, according to SmallArmsSolutions video on the M9. Happened to the p226 as well, yet didn't happen to any other 92 outside of America...
>>
>>61970089
There is still video footage of these guns discharging by themselves, whether by dropping or being holstered, without any user intervention. How do you explain that away? I've yet to see footage of other guns discharging while holstered
>>
File: Sigorou.jpg (60 KB, 1024x1024)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>61932091
>Dog wins lawsuit over losing doggy balls
Spends money on bones
>>
>>61953301
>His original design did not have one.
Actually, his "original" original design did have one. It was deleted from subsequent models, not because Browning thought a safety was superfluous but because it didn't fucking work worth a damn (a rear sight that doubles as a hammer block isn't a winning design for a bunch of reasons).
>>
File: IMG_2388.jpg (3.01 MB, 4032x3024)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB JPG
>>61953301
>citing the early and not very successful colt 1900
>forgetting all his subsequent colts and browning pistols had redundant manual safety
Unbiased and onions pilled
>>
>>61935538
>>61935785
I have a friend that's been with the Milwaukee Police for like 5 years now. He says there are two instances exactly like that vid and none of their officers want to carry the P320 anymore. The gun literally went off INSIDE the officers' holsters while they were not doing anything strenuous or crazy. Just bam! the pistol fired for no reason.
>>
>>61953033
Can't LE still buy his own duty gun?
And don't they get pretty big discount on it too?
>>
>>61971910
Depends largely on the department, some have lists of approved handguns, some don't
>>
>>61971670
That man really couldn't design pistol sights for the life of him
>>
>>61950217
Most sane Paul Harrell sighting
>>
>>61965601
thatll be the glawk 69 and screenshot this
>>
>>61932091

that's why always stay heckler Koch guys!
heckler Koch is the bmw of German weapons!
>>
>>61941895
hk and hk only!
>>
>>61938095
>why do sig fags even exist?
jidf side hustle
>>
File: 1490298160175.jpg (56 KB, 346x427)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>61940063
Legitimately made me kek. Good job anon.
>>
>>61971910
For smaller departments, generally yes, but larger ones usually have an approved list you chose from.
It's pretty baller when you see small town cops with nickel plated 1911s as their service pistol.
>>
>>61945098
>So why aren’t the millions and millions of SIG pistols, carried with a round in the chamber, not going off in the holster all the time?

They were. That's why SIG got sued
>>
File: IMG_0084.jpg (66 KB, 640x548)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>61932091
>>61936145
Guys, my dog lost his balls while carrying a 320 and he’s been very depressed ever since.
How do I get him to go out again?
>>
>>61971910
>Can't LE still buy his own duty gun?
Small dept. will let you do that. Large Dept either issue guns or force you to use an approved list of handguns.
>>
>>61969051
>>61953645
All the M9s the Americans had were the same ones they bought in the 1980s. By the time of the 2000s they all had already been heavily used and were breaking apart. Instead of buying new ones, the US army decided burning as much budget money as possible was the better decision, after all you can always just ask for more from US congress next year.
>>
>>61975530
Anon burning money would be buying the M9 again or m9a4, which Beretta offered in addition to the APX. The sig was $206/gun or so when you break it down. Glock was like $350.

They saved a huge amount on what they thought wouldnt really matter, because handguns are basically a step above ceremonial at worst, and a back up at best (MPs notwithstanding).
>>
Alec Baldwin takes notes....

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.