[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

With the increasing popularity of drones, do you think they'll start being used during home invasions? How do you counter them?
>3 robbers with guns trespass on your property and try to break down your door
>you start shooting at them
>their buddy who was watching through a drone starts dropping explosives on your house
>>
slide thread
>>
>>61973373
How would you feel if you didn't eat breakfast this morning?
>>
>>61973381
how would you feel if you killed yourself and never posted again?
>>
>>61973373
Dumb nigger
https://youtube.com/shorts/LaqfJUUqZ90
>>
>>61973395
How would you feel if you could afford something better than a PSA AR?
>>
>>61973407
how will you feel when your slide thread hits page 10 and gets archived?
>>
>>61973412
>anything other than a heckin ukraine thread is a slide thread
>>
>>61973412
:^)
>>
>>61973360
I'm surprised Budanov didn't send a drone to to Hanoi to FPV up Putin's ass

You can totally go Agent 47 with a FPV be long gone. I don't think petty criminals will use this for crime, but bigger outfits can use it on politicians, armored trucks, or just general terrorism
>>
>>61975788
*send a drone team
>>
back to the last page, turd.
>>
>>61975953
Shouldn't you be in one of the threads made by fags at Eglin?
>>
>>61973395
It’s impossible to feel anything while dead, that’s what dying means.
>>
>>61973360
Use AI controlled autonomous drone swarms for home defence.
>Three fine and upstanding inner city gentlemen decide to break into your home before gettin dey lyfe bac on trac
>as they approach the edge of your property the drones form up above them
>The moment they cross your property line 30 grenades fall in a carefully calculated formation to maximise fragmentation coverage of the killzone
>sheeeit.jpg
>>
File: 1719609269237397.jpg (6 KB, 220x229)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>61973395
At peace, because only the dead have seen the end of war
>>
File: header.jpg (51 KB, 460x215)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>61979103
>implying drones wouldn't cross the barrier to hunt you down in the afterlife
>>
>>61973360
maybe in safrica tier 'cellphone jammers and machete hatecrime' home invasions but not in the US for another couple decades, we already had the FAA cuck commercial drones
>>
File: black hole brainlet.jpg (209 KB, 700x700)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>61973360
>>
>>61973360
No but i can see cartel using them
>>
>https://youtu.be/jrFBko3k49w
ITT a bunch of boomers don't understand how easy it is to make a kamikaze drone. And although bandits cannot have C4, improvised explosives made out saltpeter are easy to get.
>>
>>61973400
I fucking hate Youtube so much. Every year they make their UI worse somehow.
>>
Bump
>>
>>61973360
Wish I had the time & money to build up a drone fleet for home defense. Trigger events cause 3 or 5 to automatically launch and fly a pre-programmed pattern, getting camera angles of the homestead as they gently circle around, also looking for any other drones flying nearby. From inside the bunker I can watch numerous video feeds, deploy jamming of hostile drones, take over any drone I control and drop grenades, shoot sniper rifles, crash into people or things as an explosive FPV, maybe even swoop in on a target and dump a gallon or two of gasoline & a road flare ...

So many intriguing possibilities. All I need is money. And time.
>>
>>61973360
>I own a drone for home defence etc. etc.
>>
>>61983291
An easier starting point is pop-up turrets covering all the sides of your house. Just have them sitting under the lawn ready to burst up and fire a few dozen rounds into any would-be home invaders. Power and control can be run over buried cables, so no need to worry about jamming.
>>
Here's my idea
>alarm sytem with drone bays spread around the house such that every room can have a drone within less than a minute
>if the alarm is tripped, drones take off and you are alerted
>drones start search pattern, if a human is detected, you can take over and FPV the intruder, hopefully only taking out a little bit of your house's structural integrity in the process
>>
>>61973360
Listen, I'm all for obliterating armed robbers but in reality they aren't there to hurt anyone. When you shoot they run. They aren't going to drop explosives on your house.
>>
File: day in 2026.png (120 KB, 721x735)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>61973360
>you will defend your illegal homestead from drone assaults with your AI tradwife
what a timeline
>>
>>61973360
not sure, but the next time a climate protester glues themselves to the pavement, using a drone loaded up with shit or paintballs might be a hypothetical avenue of letting them know not everybody agrees with them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.