[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1689816605765844.jpg (86 KB, 799x642)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Premier Putin calls you asks for your ideas to rework some of his vast stock of T-55 into something more suited to "current requirements".

I'm thinking:
Remove turret and turn into compartmentalized TurtleTank APC with full KopeKage, with drone specific radar directed 23mm and drone jamming transmitters.
>>
>>61974521
I wouldn't do anything productive, I'd embezzel the money, and that's what everyone did.
>>
File: 1716608357910.png (23 KB, 304x257)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>61974521
>Make an Achzarit but with ERA at the top so FPV drones armed with basic PG-7 rounds won't penetrate it
>Install a 2 meter, raised platform as a form of spaced armor
>Install an EW system
Gib me 1 billion rubles Putn.
>>
>>61974543
fpbp
>>
>>61974543
based realist.
>>
>>61974543
no "money" in Russia, just 80,000 rusty, musty, dusty more or less running T-55 and lots of empty vodka bottles.
>>
>>61974595
Hey, if New Vegas taught me anything, it's that you can get rich selling empty cans and bottles.
>>
>be "general" anon before the war
>Mighty Russia is surely able to win against anyone, so skimming off the top won't hurt anyone...
>This continues all the way down the chain of command to Sgt Anonski skimming a little off the top from his soldier's rations
>Monkes army has lost 75% of it's strength just from corruption alone, but on paper it's still very strong of course so he assumes he can steamroll "the Ukraine"

>Year 3 of special military operation
>General anon knows it's over for Russia, so instead of supplying his underlings properly he ramps up his skimming off the top into shoveling that shit so when it all comes crashing down he can either attempt to go retire in Europe and bang hookers forever or become one of the competing warlords in post collapse Russia
>This is also repeated down the chain of command, although Sgt Anonski is more concerned with stowing enough ill gotten goods for his shitty shack to last a winter or buy a single plane ticket than any delusions of grandeur
>And thus a bad situation becomes worse, if the Russian military took a serious step back and said "ok we need to stop all this corruption NOW or we will lose the war", even if it's just for the duration of the war and went back to their embezzlement after the fact, they probably could have taken Kyiv in 2 weeks, (after the several months needed to get their shit in line)

This war has been an excellent example of the dangers of corruption.
>Captcha- Orc'd
>>
>>61974521
Oh, that’s easy, in fact it’s already more suitable for the goals of this conflict than more modern tanks because of the 4 man crew. I’d remove the ammo stowage, gun, and enough of the armor to get another 3 crew members in there, and put all the ammo removed in a steel box on the roof. They won’t be quite as fast to drive to the front lines, but with the extra capacity they’ll still be able to cube just as many mobiks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.