[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: a_the_dozer-1.jpg (354 KB, 1400x880)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
What would you do to get a message across, if the end goal was suicide?
>Inb4 glowie.
I'm thinking drinking an explosive mix so you can explode from the inside or some shit.
>>
>>61979640
He got his message across, next time don't get stuck.

INB4 the guy was a piece of shit and wrong. We know, but it's what we believe he represents
>>
>>61979640
allow me to explain, slowly, in layman's terms, how the possibility of consuming explosives to become a human bomb implies the much superior, and indeed nobler, alternative of feeding explosives to one's pack of gmo myostatin deficient toadline pitbulls, to be led into battle on a chariot in one final charge...
>>
>>61979681
You fill the dogs with explosive, before ever stuffing them. It's genius. The ATF will never know what hit em.
>>
>>61979640
If the lesson you took from the Killdozer was that it wasn't enough, fucking lmao
>>
>>61979640
Why didn't they just molotov the thing or have a guy jump on top with gasoline, drench the thing including vent intakes and light it up? Too afraid of civil right blowback or old Waco shit resulting in cops being told never to light fires EVER again?
>>
>>61979783
Considering he hadn't hurt anyone, they likely wouldn't have been in the clear legally.
>>
>>61979788
he had multiple gun ports and was firing from them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.