[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Jurchen_Jin_Circuits.png (537 KB, 798x1125)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
How would Mongolia and the Philippines be able to win a war and conquer all of China?

No outside intervention
>>
>>61980707
What year?
>>
>>61980954
2034 with prep starting now.
>>
Look up the population of Mongolia, OP. WIthout turning every Mongol in Inner Mongolia (who are actively brainwashed by the commies and have been since forever) they might as well not exist in this scenario
>>
>>61981078
Mongolians reject China though and don't want to be part of their bloc.

>>61980707
Myanmar would also be involved in the China war as they are currently just facing a civil war that seeks to take back control for democracy over the China/Russia backed faction.
>>
>>61981078
I know it's impossible but I'm wondering how it could if it did. Like some mongol inventing a black hole bomb or some shit lol.

>>61981119
Based myanmar
>>
>>61980977
you're gonna run out of ammonition and China has Russia's support while Russia has deal with north Koreans.
I think there's a very high chance you think you're gonna win and end up experiencing same thing Hitler did with conquer going wrong and you feeling guilty for it in the most extreme difficult pressurized situation for it and then punishing yourself for letting your country down.

If your plan sucks and cant handle tons of big last minute changes, china will rip you a new asshole in no time.
>>
>>61981078
This is already a far fetched scenario, so might as well say the Mongols would do the same shit they did IRL - use the chinese themselves as the bulk of their army.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.