[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705286895672969.png (460 KB, 1032x1017)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>Living in south italy
What gun can i legaly use to defend myself against chavs?
someone suggested me pic related as a good idea but idk about it
>>
>>61980860
cringe and laughable
Just buy pepper spray (good one) and a blunt weapon (telescopic baton). This will save you 99% of the situation with minorities around italy.
>>
>>61980871
thanks
>>
>>61980860
>defend myself
>Italy
something with plausible deniability. if at home have a tool box near your bed. if outside carry a Maglite. You don't need to get several years in prison for defending yourself.
>>
>>61980871
>telescopic baton
don't nafris all wear bubble jackets?
>>
>>61981009
It doesnt matter. You blind him first and then proceed to run away (if they are more than 2) OR hit his head and mouth until you are satisfied (against one you are OP).
>>
>>61980860
>Regular Adder
For fucks sake mario cant you just look up the FPS? You're a grown ass man you have to have your fucking hand held through everything?

You're not smart enough to look up how much a regular arrow weighs, and how much those arrows weigh, and how fast the arrows being used to hunt man sized game are supposed to go, and how fast these go?

The "Siege" is the only crossbow Joerg made that's worth a damn, it's the only one powerful enough to actually put a bolt through someone, it's both faster, and fires a larger bolt.
>>
>>61980860
>chavs
they're called terroni, you bongoloid
>>
>>61981236
I know but...still chavs nonetheless. Except shitty italian brands
>>
>>61980860
Legally? Get a CCW (good luck if it's to "defend yourself against chavs"), else pepper spray - make sure it's the legal kind. That's pretty much about it. A maglite during the day isn't legal, it is at night. A knife or camping tool is legal is you're hiking or camping, if you're in the subway it's not.
If at home or on your property on the other hand you can use anything you legally detain (if you have a gun license that includes shotguns, handguns, ARs and such), assuming you're actually threatened amd can prove it (you can't grab an AK and ventilate some chavs just because they're giving you the finger while passing through your property).
>>
>>61980860
one from the black market
>>
>>61980860
Begin playing classical music at top volume; the Chavs will begin rapidly decomposing as they are subjected to actually good music.
>>
>>61980860
>south italy
>legally
Lol.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.