[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Sup /k/. My property is being invaded. Do you guys think .308 is enough to handle one of these fuckers? Or do I have to go bigger
>>
>>61981334
>>
>>61981339
You make a good argument sir
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 320x180)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>61981339
This
>>
>>61981334
Get flypaper. It's the most efficient way of catching flies. Downside is disposing the flypaper full of dead flies.
>>
>>61981334
Assuming a reasonable scale of 1px:1in, it looks like you're dealing with flies about 30 meters long (approximately the size of an adult blue whale). You may need to look into WW2 era anti-tank/AAA guns if you want an effective solution. Consider checking out your local VFW or military museum for suitable pieces.
>>
>>61982787
>Throw flypaper in the trash
>It's now successfully disposed of
Really doesn't seem all that inconvenient to me
>>
>>61981334
If you use anything smaller than a .50 BMG, you WILL die.
>>
>>61981334
Get one of these fuckers.
>>
>>61982927
A bofors L/60 should be fine for house(sized) flies. It's the dragonflies you need the real modern kit for.
>>
>>61981334
The largest house flies are .31" long. For this reason, I recommend 12 gauge slugs, which will guarantee complete vaporization with the center of the projectile touching anywhere on their body.

Another viable alternative is .220 Swift 30gr, which should transfer an ungodly amount of momentum with even a slight graze, killing it instantly. This has the added benefit of being the fastest thing possible against an unnaturally fast creature, making it a natural choice.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.