[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>61983154
this guy is so goofy but I don't know if he's made out to be the inheritor of Paul Harrell's channel
>>
File: media_GC4koS3aYAAYwQ3.jpg (226 KB, 1024x768)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>61983154
>HALT
>>
>>61983219
He’ll do fine
>>
>>61983154
>Today on bless your rank I'm gonna eat and compare 5 9mm hollowpoints
>y'all just know I've been waitin' fer this
>some of y'all call federal HSTs the waffle house off 9mm
>ain't purtty but it'll get the job done and the +P will pack a punch just like Darrel at 3 in the mornin' after a 12 pack of natty ice
>alright lets give 'er a taste!
>>
>>61983154
I look like this but I say something else
>>
>>61983154
I hate this goofy ass fatfuck boomer pig like you wouldn’t believe
>>
>>61983154
I haven't seen him give any interesting takes yet, not real thrilled he's taking over the channel. I was thinking I need to make a downloaded archive of all of Paul's stuff so I can watch them any time. At some point the channel will go away because youtube is shit or the his brother will run it into the ground. I just don't give a fuck what this fat fuck retired police officer says, he seems to spout all the same shit other police officers say. I like Paul because he has real experience and relies on actual real performance and logic rather than parroting fudd shit like most military and LEOs.
>>
>>61983485
To continue a bit; Roy was a LEO who supposedly did stuff, who knows when he became fat but being fat is a red flag. Being fat means he doesn't care about his health and he doesn't care about his performance in any potentially adverse scenario. He's not practicing any sort of mental or physical discipline for his body and you damn well know you won't see him rucking, camping, or back country hunting. I just don't see this guy telling me about new or interesting experiences. Paul has seemed to have lived a few lives and had many experiences from the range to the real world in all manner of scenarios, military, competition, hunting, search and rescue, stalker ex, multiple defensive shootings; he's had like 4-5 people's worth of lifetime experience which makes his stuff interesting to watch and consider.
>>
>>61983154
Apparently nobody else besides this guy, would tell me that you can shoot 40 s&w from a 10mm.
>>
>>61983443
This image saddens me
>>
>>61987663
You can’t and shouldn’t should be the general rule. Some guns it’s okay but it puts extra wear on the extractor, if you do it on a 1911 the extractor will fail within 100 rounds or so causing lots of malfunctions.

.40 and 10mm prices are starting to converge with .40 being more and more less common. Very few new guns are made in .40.
>>
>>61987876
You can shoot 40S&W all day long through a 10mm
>>
>>61987704
who is that?
>>
File: we've got hostiles.jpg (328 KB, 841x959)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
I think Roy has the potential to be meme material. He just needs to loosen up more, and maybe tell some stories from his LE days. People who expect the channel to continue on covering the same kind of subject matter that interests Paul are probably going to be disappointed.
>>
>>61983154
>a nuclear winter
NO SUCH FUCKING THING SOVIET COMMIE LIE TO ENCOURAGE USEFUL IDIOTSA WHO WANTED WESTERN NUCLEAR DISARMAMENT.FAKE SCIENCE SEEDED BY SOVIETS AS DISINFORMATION.
>>
>>61983227
>be out hiking
>see this
what do?
>>
>>61983443
Nothing about what she's wearing is flattering and I have no idea why she decided to take this picture. She's moderately attractive from what I can see. A tad big, but I'm a nigger at heart so that's fine with me.
>>
>>61989213
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>61988301
Kylee Kaiser

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.