[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
Are napalm and other incendiary weapons illegal to own or make in the US of A?

Video unrelated
>>
>>61984379
almost everything is legal to make so long as you say its for educational purposes only :))))
>>
>>61984379
>napalm
He likely just pured a alcohol solution and called it a day. Napalm does not extinguish that quickly. Aside from that, its legal as long as you don't harm anybody like the retard in the video.
>>
>>61984379
Federally there's no law against making small quantities for immediate use. The ATF will shoot your dog if you make a lot, if you store it, if you transport it, or if you try to sell it. There might be state laws about it too, but idk where you live.
>>
File: 1702049002879991.jpg (20 KB, 400x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Flamethrowers are legal in all 50 states. Stuff outside of that, I am unsure.
>>
>>61984442
Yeah he should used a sticky flammable substance instead of pouring gas and flicking a ciggy on the poos
For any alphabet soup cans browsing I op am not planning doing anything to the homeless I just wanted an excuse to post the now deleted video
>>
>>61984379
Own and make?
No, it's 100% legal to produce them.
Use?
Depends entirely on the target, using it on invasive wildlife will get you some stern looks from some folks, using it on people will get you time in jail.
>>
>>61985911
Just using it on weeds, something like the elon musk flamethrower with dilating reach from weed burner to war crimer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.