[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Any places where one can buy survival food without seed oils, unecessary preservatives and other garbage?
>>
>>61985674
>unecessary preservatives
If there's anything that needs preservatives it's a fucking emergency ration.
And if you're reduced to eating then seed oils are likely to be the least of your worries.
>>
>>61985674
>muh seed oils
seek help
>>
If you don't want to eat processed slop that's shelf stable look into pemmican and desiccated foods. Freeze dried food can be fairly organic depending on the source.
>>
>>61985695
Healthy organic food also doesn't have the sneed oils you simp for but here you are getting upset someone pointed out your fast food is worse than it could be.
>>
>>61985674
Make it by yourself. Dried and canned meat is easy to make and you can actually control what's in it.
>>
>>61985695
you are malding, there, I have helped him
>>
>>61985674
if it passes EU food safety standards it's quality survival food
>>
>>61985803
>>
>>61985803
not getting immediately sick after eating something != quality food
>>
Look for your locally available freeze dried food, try out a few to find the ones palatable to you. Also canned food.

The rest is overprocessed shit that you shouldn't eat.
>>
>>61985803
EU food safety standards are retarded, and anybody who supports them is retarded
>Muh bananas are too bent
>>
>>61985674
Make your own, it's not that difficult.
>>
>>61985815
>>61985836
>>61985927
>my survival food for when civilization ends needs to be bio, gluten free, without palm oil and cruelty free
The EU has one of the highest standards when it comes to food safety and the highest for additives. If that isn't good enough for you I'd suggest you take up a lead diet and save the rest of us your whinging.
>>
>>61985959
Japanese food standards shit all over EU ones
You think those "dooner" in germany are actually made of lamb? Lmao
They're made of stray animals, if you're lucky and they don't just buy some nearly rotten meat and overseason the rot away
>>
>>61985674
foodforce dot ee
>>
>>61985959
not getting immediately sick after eating something != quality food
>>
>>61985973
As usual, Japan > EU > USA > who cares about the rest
>>
Buy wheat berries and store them in an airtight barrel. Ten or so barrels should do. Dig your own well, hand pump only. When SHTF, soak the wheat berries and eat them like that. After a week you'll wish you were dead.
>>
Just buy mre crates lole
>>
>>61985674
Start making your own things like pemmican or jerky and selling it. Basically you cut the fat from meat, dehumidify meat (and berries if you want), render the fat, grind dried meat to dust, mix together, maybe add some spice and seasoning.

Good sardines are good too.
>>
>>61985674
When i have some land I'm just gonna vacuum seal some drums full of wheat to bury somewhere
>>
>>61985927
Actual retard spotted
t. banana regulation expert
>>
>>61985973
Cool story, bro.
>>
File: 5435423452345.jpg (497 KB, 900x600)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>61985696

Pemmican is great, has protein, lipids, and carbs. Is tallow, dried meat, and dried berries. Hunters and fur trappers have been able to survive on pemmican for long stretches of time.

Iodine is also essential, or some means of purifying water, including the equipment and skills. That to me is the most basic level of compassion and humanity for your troops, to ensure access to clean water.

To see soldiers in Europe with rifles, ammunition, equipment, having to drink water out of puddles that people are shitting in. A first or even second world army facing these problems?

It is truly a reflection of how these zionist governments value the lives of these suicideniks. That is to say, little to none at all.
>>
File: 1711025594403933.png (165 KB, 718x565)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>61985674
I want survival food. But just because people are eating each other and civilization has ended doesn't mean I want to eat something billions of people do everyday.

What makes someone think and act like this?
>>
Seal wheat in mylar
https://providentliving.churchofjesuschrist.org/food-storage?lang=eng
>>
>>61987075

Do they have pemmican in the EU??
>>
>>61985695
>>muh seed oils
>seek help
Have fun balding and getting fat.
I mean really, who the fuck still eats industrial oil and brags about it?
>>
>>61985959
>The EU has one of the highest standards
After Canada, and U.S. maybe, wait until you find out most "banned" food substances(dyes, preservatives) are still present in Euro food under a different name. It's a protectionist policy more than a health related one
>>
>>61987149
The first rule of survival is to stay healthy. No point prepping for WW3 if diabetes gets you first.
>>
>>61985674
Just pack dried meat, nuts, and canned food of any sort.
>>
>>61985695
>>61985674
>>61989255
T.pseudosience loving poltard

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.