[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720.jpg (81 KB, 686x386)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
what kind of a men who owns a MP-7 in the USA feels the need to rob a store. Also how exactly law enforcement would track him down?
>>
If you'd explain what this thread is about, it could go somewhere and you wouldn't have to repost it for months man. Do you just have fan autism about this one film? Are you trying to write something? Depending on the genre you're working in, the answers to questions like these can be as simple as

>what kind of a men who owns a MP-7 in the USA feels the need to rob a store.
Learn to draw well enough that it doesn't matter.

>Also how exactly law enforcement would track him down?
Learn to draw well enough that it doesn't matter.
>>
he was robbing stores to get untraceable money to buy the getaway van. him having an MP7 was kinna dumb tho but i guess they wanted him to have a 'professional' smg instead of one associated with 'low' criminals.

i liked dragged across concrete even if the first act and the ending were kinna cringe
>>
>>61989985
it was a good movie, but honestly sometimes the dialogue was basically a politcal speech, directed at the audience like jarringly outside the characters natural voices.
But ya he should have just had a MP5, or MPX.
>>
File: 1718759875661067.png (208 KB, 1360x1230)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>61990158
>>61989985

>Don't be racist even if the black kids beat up your white daughter every day in school. The bad guy is an evil white creep, you WILL date a black woman who WILL say no to marrying you. And the ghetto retarded black guy will ultimately always win in the end and up with white masseuse slaves living rich.

But it's based because uhhh... Someone said something about a black person once, I think. Basically every modern movie that's aimed at white men today.
>>
>>61990738
yeah that first part almost felt like it was shoehorned in but i do appreciate how all the characters are 'professionals', the ending showdown scene especially when gibson and king of queens ram the van and knock it over, then drive back to a safe distance and posted up with a sniper rifle instead of just having a stupid close-range gunfight
>>
Anyone care to enlighten a nigga as to what film
>>
>>61990833
Dragged Across Concrete
It's great in some parts, bad in others, worth watching once
Kinda long tho, I could use a cut removing most of the nog's screentime

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.