[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4466.jpg (752 KB, 1087x721)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
Will the “Trump 47” desert eagle have left handed controls? I want to use them akimbo
>>
>>61989556
>It's an Israeli gun
Yeah okay that makes perfect sense.
>>
>>61989573
It’s made by magnum research
>>
>>61989556
What would possess someone to buy this gaudy thing?
>>
>>61989587
Maybe it is, but the Deagle is an Israeli designed weapon. Which got punted on to the American civillian market when they found out it was dogshit as an officers pistol, which could have been figured out by logic alone before ever putting pen to paper.
>>
>>61989608
Stupidity. Virtue signaling.
Or just wanting to give untracked political donations so you just buy a thing from the political candidate at ludicrous cost and you didn't technically bribe them.
>>
>>61989658
That rage right there is exactly WHY people should vote Trump, the same reason they voted for him the 1st time around. Because it is just so goddamn fucking funny.
>>
>>61989658
Mods please remove this assblasted off-topic comment we are discussing weapons in here.
>>
>>61989658
If you vote for either of the corpses you should remove yourself from the gene pool. I don't know how the fuck retards can see two barely functional bumbling geriatrics and think "Nah third party is a meme, gotta go with one of these two". I don't even care if you go green or lolbert or some esoteric joke party, for the love of God don't pick a fucking walking corpse or a walking corpse with a spray tan
>>
>>61989641
It was designed by magnum research
>>
>>61989744
stop saying things that are true, and you had better be bumping this thread or OP's boss is going to beat him again.
>>
File: IMG_1756.jpg (90 KB, 902x1024)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>61989786
I’m the op. The desert eagle is a cool gun. Practical? No. Was anyone asking for it? No. Should you buy one? Also no. But it remains a cool gun even as a proof of concept if it hadn’t seen success because of hollywood.
>>
File: TRUMP-SET-MIL-GOLD_On-Gun.jpg (1.41 MB, 1500x1134)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>61989556
It'll go perfectly with my AR!
>>
>>61989829
>Should you buy one?
I already own one.
then I was feeling retarded and got it adapted to a suppressor.
don't talk to me about the desert eagle.
>>
>>61989658
>>61989687
trump pushed more gun control than biden - bumpstock ban and almost a suppressor because the old fat retard said he doesnt like em (simple as)
>>
>>61989735
If only Perot had managed to kill the two-party snake all those years back.
>>
>>61989687
>lol lets run the greatest country on earth into the ground because it makes some of our fellow countrymen mad
shouldnt you be on the frontlines for your tsar?
>>
Fuck ya >>61989556
mudda
>>
>>61989735
>two barely functional bumbling geriatrics
>.t painfully ignores the debate
This thread is wildly off topic lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.