[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I sold my glock and bought this instead.........
>>
Nice blogpost faggot
>>
>>61989570
>I sold my glock for a glock
>>
>>61989570
I can’t shoot my PDP for shit.
>>
Why are you posting a stock image? You do own guns, right? You aren't just making a slide thread, are you?
>>
>>61989785
almost certainly a grip issue
>>
>>61989675
That's what I thought. Glock is today's 1911, even though 1911 is also today. Everyone makes their own version of it.
>>
>>61989879
wowww what an insight
>>
>>61989895
If you spend long enough talking guns with people, you start to notice that most people don't even realize that.
>>
File: 56dt7kmre67,.png (112 KB, 450x328)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>the most amazing trigger
>bore axis in the retardosphere

reminder that as soon as the compact comes out its over for waltherfags
>>
>>61989910
what gun?
>>
>>61989785
I have the same problem, it's so sensitive to any user error that any mistake and you will be out of target
>>
>>61991907
>>61989785
weird, I'mm about to sell my P30L because I can't hit shit with it, but whenever I shoot my buddy's PDP I have no problem hitting the bullseye of the target at 20m. The trigger feels sublime (for a duty pistol), but the recoil impulse doesn't feel good at all imo
>>
>>61991916
>weird
I'm a new shooter shooting at 25m, the only other handgun I used was a friend's full metal canik and I got way better results with it. I suspect the gun being so light is why I spray so much with it. Also I got the compact it was maybe not the best idea.
>>
>>61989570
It's a PITA selling a glock, all the riff raff messaging you all day
>>
>>61991791
springfield echelon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.