[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wipeoutspout01.gif (46 KB, 560x347)
46 KB
46 KB GIF
Is this not designed for ARs? I only have ARs and .22s and I feel like the spray doesn't actually get in the barrel and just foams up and comes back out the action after I try to spray it through the chamber
>>
>>61989642
JFC anon. The tip on the end of the hose needs to seal up and plug the barrel so it actually goes down it. It's going to make a mess if you let it just flop around in the chamber. But yeah, that kind of dispenser doesn't work well from the chamber end, and it doesn't play nice with muzzle devices either. Shoot it in from the muzzle end after having used tape or plastic wrap to block holes in the muzzle device and seal the hose in place to force the foam down the bore.
>>
>>61989837
the hose doesn't really fit in the AR chamber. I think its supposed to be for 30 cals
>>
>>61989642
Put an o-ring on it dunkass.
>>
yeah
>>
>>61989902
>the hose doesn't really fit in the AR chamber
Correct.
That's why I told you to do it from the muzzle instead.
>>
I have literally never cleaned the barrels of any of my guns, um, you don't have to, right? I mean, what is there to clean that a bullet wouldn't?
>>
>>61992464
it won't fit in the muzzle then. do you not own guns? the muzzle is smaller than the chamber
>>
>>61992496
>it won't fit in the muzzle then
Did you miss the part where I told you to make it fit using tape or plastic wrap?

You could try to do the same from the chamber end but the presence of the receiver is going to make it a much bigger pain in the but.
>>
>>61992482
I swear I had some rust spots in my .22 from not cleaning it. depending on the coating inside the barrel and the ammo used you could get rust from not cleaning and you could get reduced accuracy if enough shit builds up in the groves
>>
>>61992501
the entrance to the muzzle device is the same size as the muzzle and the muzzle is always going to be smaller than the chamber
>>
File: jslkg4y89t.jpg (66 KB, 1119x527)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>61992513
FFS anon, how stupid are you?
>>
>>61992537
if I am going to do that I'll just try it with the other nozzle retard
>>
>>61992561
JFC again, there was another nozzle but you haven't tried it yet?
>>
>>61993180
the op was specifically about that nozzle, retard

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.