[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1978.jpg (29 KB, 320x488)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
What’s ideal? Buy a bunch of cheap guns or only have a few expensive guns? My dad buys all the cheap guns and has a ton of experience with different calibers and is always having fun. Meanwhile I’m spent min maxing and buying the best that I can even if it’s only one gun a year.
>>
you do whatever brings you the most joy and happiness anon simple as why do you care what the fuck the "meta" is when it comes to firearm ownership
>>
>>61990898
Just buy whatever the fuck you want
Sell whatever the fuck you don't want
>>
1 workhorse gun you mastered then whatever else you want for fucking around.
Doesnt matter what the 1 gun you mastered is as long as you can use it. Splitting your attention between 3-4 super meta best guns is stupid. Cause you wont get the same level of proficincy or practice splitting attention. Its even worse cause you are min max meta fagging wrong. At least the guy with 40 shitpiles is having fun.

When it comes down to it you only have 2 hands. You arent carrying around multiple guns at the same time.
>>
>>61990931
You’re right, I need to focus on a couple of guns. I have fucking hks that have under a thousand rounds that I need to get proficient with
>>
>>61990898
I do both. Have a few nice guns, some cheap ones as well. For example, I have a Franchi Instinct LX and a Remington 1100 Premier Trap for clays, and an H&K USP 45 Eilte and a Ruger Blackhawk for target shooting/hunting. I also have cheap ARs that I built from parts for fun, some beat up old police surplus shotguns and pistols, and a couple milsurps that I bought for basically nothing back in the 90s that I don't really shoot anymore but keep because they were my first guns. I have fun shooting the ARs and the beater guns, I don't care if they get scratched or dropped when I'm doing stupid shit like Rambo firing two of them at once or trying to do Max Payne slides across the benches at the range firing a shotgun in one hand and a glock in the other (I live in the middle of nowhere, the range I go to is owned by the state, but I have only.ever seen 1 other person there in the past 5 years). When I'm doing serious shooting, likw competitive clays or hunting, the nice guns come out. At the end of the day, remember what Marie Kondo taught us: keep the things you truly need, and for everything else, if it does not spark joy for you, let it go so someone else can find joy in it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.