[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: spetsnaz.jpg (425 KB, 1218x815)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
Any videos of ukrainian special forces taking on big orcs. So far I've only seen ukrainians clearing trenches filled with under equipment mobiks and the likes
>>
The hisped dudes in the garand ukranian video said they were just as deadly as them
>>
>>61991027
Didn't realize the U.S. sent marpat to Ukraine
>>
>>61991071
>>61991111
I believe the pic is from Syria
>>
>>61991071
the mobiks or the big orcs?
>>
>>61991027
The Russian Uruk-Hais were all killed in the first two waves of the invasion, particularly in helicopter accidents and the unsupported death ride to Kyiev. All that is left now are the common Mordorvite orcs and eastern goblins.
>>
File: Marpat cryes.jpg (452 KB, 1080x838)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>61991149
>syria
But why? It doesn't make any sense. Delta wore marpat in Syria to blend with kurdish forces. Russians utilizing aftermarket marpat stuff is weird.
>>
File: 87513396926.jpg (50 KB, 880x500)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>61991027
I guess you forgot about the videos and pictures of what happened to two mechanized VDV companies in Hostomel
>>
Spetsnaz comes in many different shapes and sizes. 95% of them aren't anything special. Usually being "spetsnaz" means that they at least got some training though. Don't get me wrong there are very competent spetsnaz operators but most of them are not special by any means.
>>
>>61991734
I believe at least part of Alpha and Vympel were used in the attempted decapitation strike against Zelensky and the Ukrainian government, along with Cuckdyrov's lot. They were defeated by natty guard and the police.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.