[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (361 KB, 1280x720)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>paul hates the 300 meter zero
>doesn't know what the IBSZ is
doesn't anyone else think that is kind of weird? like he talks about how he uses his a1 because its lighter and how he likes the flip sights and then when using the A2 he says he doesn't zero the 300 m spot to 300 but instead zeros it somewhere else and then marks his elevation wheel with pink nail polish
>>
File: 2016-09-19-wizard.png (284 KB, 640x480)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>62132126
>>
A1 is just better.
Simple as.
>>
>>62132126
people can't be right about everything.
>>
>>62132126
is this another stupid A1 sight thread?
Only boomers and poorfags don't use a scope of some type, be it red dot, lpvo, hws, or prism
>>
i dont care what paul likes, all his opinions are stuck in the 80s

you only like his opinions because he is weird and old
>>
>>62132829
I dunno anon, I managed to get one of those C4 diopter sights during their most recent release, and it's neat.
>>
>>62132833
I keep buis in 1/3 c/w (scalarworks) and they have their uses but come on. Iraq proved that even a grunt with an ACOG can pull off 300yd headshots with ease if they're using an optic
>>
>>62132829
>t. poor shot
>>
>>62132843
Yeah, and I have rifles for that with glass. But it's fun shooting inside of 200 yards with a sleek carbine. I've got them on a very light weight build and it's just a handy little pleasure.
>>
>>62132904
my carbine was so much lighter when it had the factory handguard, no light and the detachable carry handle irons
>>
>>62132126
Paul obviously doesn't engage targets at longer ranges. I was at a match with targets at 1m to 310m and 300m zero was the best for them with irons.Though only 35 of the 280 competitors were shooting the irons division.
>>
>>62133875
depends on target size. a 50/200 y zero gets you out to 250y ish and with an A1 you can just flip to the long range and you should be good out to 375 yards and at that point you aren't shooting a man size target anyway
>>
>>62133928
I was shooting with A2 style sights. I never use the larger ghost ring.
>>
>>62133963
I'm saying that is what paul does, faggot
and if 50/200 wasn't preferable the crayon eaters wouldn't have made the ibsz. its complete retardation that the a2 sight caps out at 800 meters. for a machine gun I kind of get it, but who the fuck is shooting 600 or 800 meters with irons and no magnification? sacrificing the top end for the 2 fucking clicks you need for a 50/200 zero seems like a no brainer
>>
>>62132829
You don't need optics. Use irons. Shit doesn't matter. Small arms are irrelevant in warfare. You will never shoot anyone anyway. Every soldier from 1860-2003 used irons.
>>
>>62134016
you are a retard. optics are easier and faster to use. they are literally a force multiplier. the mass deployment of acogs was a crazy upgrade to the m4
>>
>>62132126
>you
a literal who nobody with zero credentials
>Paul
1.1m+ subscribers, champion target shooter with multiple weapons, a veteran, an accomplished hunter, and victor of multiple shootouts
tough choice guess I am gonna side with Paul and not some larper. blud really thought he was cooking lol
>>
>>62134130
>literally
16 year old girl detected. Fix your eyes your optic is gay and you will never fight in any war.
>>
>>62134420
how the everything fuck is anon supposed to "fix his eyes"

you only get one set, it's not a fucking knee, replacements aren't a thing. vision correction only does so much. magnification has a measurable impact on lethality at reasonable engagement distances.
>>
>>62134456
He can kill himself and be reborn with eyes that aren't broken you reddit fag
>>
>>62132126
what next, is he going to tell me to submit to hero police officers authoritah?
>>
>>62134406
it literally accomplishes the same fucking thing as what paul was doing, just with less time. granted, what paul was doing was better if you had access to a range long enough to test all distances and you had autism so you took the time to test every setting
>>62134420
I have 20/20 vision. the army tests all showed the acog improved combat efficiency over irons, retard. Besides, I have irons on all my target rifles.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.