[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721756657618.webm (2.42 MB, 900x506)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB WEBM
What's the tactical advantage of sending your mobiks in tightly packed columns when the battlefield has been filled with drones guiding artillery strikes since 2022?: https://x.com/JulianRoepcke/status/1815795421496725582?t=7Ppb1jFx0bmmyO2VGnbPPA&s=19
>>
>>62132652
Isnt spacing day 1 shit? Fuuuuck
>>
>>62132652
The mobnik in the front has the anus.
The mobnik in the rear has the penis.
It is a conga-line of sodomy.

This builds character and unit cohesion that decadent tranny western army can not try to mimic
>>
>>62132652
>just continue walking down the edge of the treeline after sustaining a direct hit to the squad behind you
What gave you the impression these guys had more than a single afternoon of training, anon?
>>
>>62132652
was anyone hit?
>>
Why were they walking so nonchalantly after getting It?
>>
File: saved.jpg (2.46 MB, 3243x2165)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
Please stahp killing Russians and Ukrainians Putin.
>>
>>62132652
Reaches the Ukrainian's preset kill limit faster.
>>
>>62132652
>retards decide to line up like lemmings giving Russians a golden opportunity
>in typical Russian fashion they decide to waste it
>the one shell lands right behind the column
>video just shows random blasts against trees and shit
The only reason Russians haven't conquered Ukraine is that they somehow manage to be even worse at fighting. Fucking hell.
>>
Those are ukropiggy mobiks.
>>
File: moibk.png (256 KB, 1280x960)
256 KB
256 KB PNG
Sometimes I almost fell bad them.
>>
>>62132867
I like shittting on mobiks as much as the next guy but some Ukrainian soldiers do have swastika tattoos. I don't mind that, but the image is not good enough. There's enough material to work with.
>>
Mobik bros…
>>
>>62132791
sadly true. The logo (better seen in the original video) points to a zigger tg channel.
>>
>>62133071
>I like shittting on mobiks as much as the next guy but some Ukrainian soldiers do have swastika tattoos.
What the actual fuck is that sentence. Is this some meta concern trolling? Or first day in russian shill factory? Or lifelong redditor in /k?
I literally have no clue, well played :d
>>
>>62132791
kek
>>
>JulianRoepcke
Smells like falseflag to me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.