[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>People's Liberation Army Navy Air Force
>>
>>62134777
what about it
>>
>>62134777
Based retards. Has the same vibe as "Interim Coalition of Governance" from Xeelee Sequence (they lasted a million years or some shit).
>>
It's actually People's Liberation Army Naval Air Force. You'd think they'd be the biggest part of china's military since it combines all the branches, but it has fewer than 20,000 service members.
>>
>>62134777
If the US Military Branches were organized like this the average lay person would understand it better.

>So you're in the Army?

>I am! I fly jets for the Navy.

>Oh gotcha, the Army Navy Air Force.
>>
File: IMG_2669.jpg (42 KB, 657x720)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>trashes your language
>leaves
>>
>People's Liberation Army Navy Store
>>
>its a english people have difficulties with other languages thread
>>
>>62134865
What languages other than english are being discussed?
>>
>>62134777
In Chinese it's really more accurately translated as "The human herd freedom community land men fight water boat fight metal bird weapon fight collective unit group egg roll included $7.99"
>>
>>62134872
it's very clearly a translation from chinese, moron.
>>
>>62134880
So people are poking fun at the official translation, how would familiarity with other languages make the PLA's official title in English less silly?
>>
>>62134865
Don’t you third worlders have your own imageboards to shit up?
>>
>>62134883
yeah, and it's not particularly funny. it just makes you look silly anon. i don't know why you're so sensitive about being called out.
>>
>>62134876
>egg roll

Lumpia is better. Egg rolls but without all the things you hate about egg rolls.
>>
>>62134892
>yeah, and it's not particularly funny.
But it is, you're just a humorless faggot. The only way it could be funnier is if it was the People's Liberation Army Navy Coast Guard Marines Air Force Auxiliary Police.

Verification not required.
>>
>>62134907
what's there to hate in an egg roll?
>>
>>62134884
>only third worlders are capable of learning other languages
embarrassing
>>
>>62134961
"haha planafmcmnfmpalanmfmcfccp" stops being funny after like 3 months here. come up with new material.
>>
File: IMG_2742.jpg (656 KB, 1005x1075)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
>>62134884
This is literally a Chinese imageboard called For Chan
>>
>>62135005
>already speak the world's trade language

Why would we bother to learn languages that aren't spoken outside of their own tiny little micro nations?
>>
>>62134892
>i don't know why you're so sensitive about being called out.
you came into this thread to cry about a joke you didn't like, did it hurt the feelings of the chinese people?
>>
>>62134822
>Not being a part of the US Army Navy Army (Marine) Air Force instead.
>>
>>62134865
>Posts on an English speaking imageboard
So how many cents do you get paid per post? 0.50RMB or 0.50RUB?
>>
>>62134777
Personally I prefer the PLA rocket force, because PLARF sounds funny to say out loud.
>>62134907
What do you hate about egg rolls? I don't have anything to hate about them.
>>
>>62135017
>come up with new material.
Nta, but ok.
Peoples Liberation Army Queer Uniform Exchange- PLAQUE
High Altitude Modular Peoples Liberation Army Navy Expeditionary Technology- HAM PLANET
People’s Liberation Army Terrain Encroachment Squad- PLATES

That’s just off the top of my head. Maybe I’ll start a thread to make up chink acronyms.
>>
>>62136075
>PLARF
It's almost like the sound it makes when they drop another dinitrogen tetroxide fuelled rocket booster on a random village
>>
>>62134789
Please explain to them in the cosmic scale the ICG was a basically the afghans of the late Cold War while the Xeele where the Soviet Union and the Plotino Birds the West.
>>
>>62136170
It's like I'm really on Aliexpress kek
>>
>>62134807
>You'd think they'd be the biggest part of china's military since it combines all the branches, but it has fewer than 20,000 service members.
You'd only think that if you think that if you struggled to find Carmen Sandiego as a child.
>>
>>62136182
>dinitrogen tetroxide
these days it's dihydrogen monoxide from what I've heard from defectors, they're using the fuel for hot pot.
>>
>>62134777
>army, navy, and air force rolled into one
Vely implessive! AmeliKKKa is finished!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.