[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2d8.png (228 KB, 526x921)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
Hope this is the right place to ask: where can I read about wars being fought right now without constantly being told what side I'm supposed to root for? I just want to read about how wars are fought nowadays in a boring, detached way without all the childish taunting and wojaks interrupting more frequently than beer commercials in an NFL game.
>>
Ah m8, war is an extension of politics, there's always going to be my team vs your team. Closer to neutral sources that I can think of off the top of my head for current events would be reuters, axios, AP. Actual analysis appears weeks to months after an event, you have to look at more scholarly/think tanky sources, like the Modern War Institute or RAND.

The thing I'd like to explore is other than english language sources, particularly eastern euro or chinese.
>>
>>62141844
What you're asking for doesn't exist yet because the war is still too new for it to have been digested by academic sources. Right now all that exists are shills for either side flinging shit. You have two choices:
1) read both extremes and look for the truth somewhere in the middle. This ought to be easy for you since you are aware of the bullshit.
2) Wait until the conflict is long over and the hype has died down, then read academic papers on the subject.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.